Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Knottery

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Knottery » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:22 pm

kt~ wrote:
nevan wrote:These three were my favs of the Frisky Beast drop:

I ended up getting the Drone. And a cordless Heart of Gold egg.
Is the Drone the Clearly Love color or a trial of the Hearts Desire color? I can't remember what it said last night when I placed the order, and now it isn't showing up in my order page.
It would be cool if the hearts glowed.

Pretty sure that's a trial of heart's desire. The dashboard doesn't seem to show details at all but size/firmness/color/add-ins/etc should show up on your paypal receipt.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Try as I might, I cant get excited about EE's products. :sniffing: They have zero appeal to me.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Knottery wrote:
Pretty sure that's a trial of heart's desire. The dashboard doesn't seem to show details at all but size/firmness/color/add-ins/etc should show up on your paypal receipt.

I looked and yeah, it was listed as this on paypal:
"Size: Small
Firmness: Soft
Add-In: Glitter
IIN: HeartDrone1"
So I guess that mean's it's the trial of Heart's Desire. Thanks for the help.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Whoa, just got an email from paypal with my tracking for my FB order. Tomorrow's a holiday though, so I don't expect it to get picked up until Wednesday, but they seem pretty on top of getting in stocks ready to ship at least! Excited! :widesmile:
queeroqueso

Postby queeroqueso » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:59 pm

My Frisky Beast order just shipped? It was a custom, not an in-stock, so I am pleasantly surprised. This is awesome!
► Show Spoiler
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:09 pm

DA drop is live!

EDIT

Yay!

► Show Spoiler

And my FB grab from yesterday

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Half Note on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:17 pm

Half Note wrote:DA drop is live!

Please someone tell me what DA is! I know EE and FB but I cannot figure out what this DA is or what it stands for. Halp! :psyduck:
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
littlestars

Postby littlestars » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm

AvianVnaivA wrote:

Please someone tell me what DA is! I know EE and FB but I cannot figure out what this DA is or what it stands for. Halp! :psyduck:

Damn Average! They're an indie maker, and one of my favorites. Here's a link to their etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage
I'm that girl with all the Mengs!
AvianVnaivA

Postby AvianVnaivA » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

littlestars wrote:
AvianVnaivA wrote:

Damn Average! They're an indie maker, and one of my favorites. Here's a link to their etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage

Oh my godness, you have saved me! Thank you so much!! :widesmile:
Image Image ImageImageImage
► Show Spoiler
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Holy moly, Sheep did a massive drop!! They're all pretty; I'm really digging the minty chocolate looking ones. I do have to pass this time around, but dang I'm glad I got to see it all at least!! :excited:
littlestars

Postby littlestars » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:25 pm

I totally missed the FB drop, but I did snag this Drop from DA! I've been wanting a chocolatey chocolate day piece from Sheep, and I'm very excited about this one!!!
#118 (DA Drop, OO50, in Discount  Chocolate Day).jpg
I'm that girl with all the Mengs!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:34 pm

littlestars wrote:I totally missed the FB drop, but I did snag this Drop from DA! I've been wanting a chocolatey chocolate day piece from Sheep, and I'm very excited about this one!!!
#118 (DA Drop, OO50, in Discount Chocolate Day).jpg

I was totally eyeing that one when the drop happened. Nice snag.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:03 am

Umbral wrote:Try as I might, I cant get excited about EE's products. :sniffing: They have zero appeal to me.

I have this with FB. There's a couple models that look interesting, but that's about all they are, interesting. I find that I prefer EE's designs as a whole. The Subwoofer especially, and the Reptillian, even the Raptor look like they'd be wicked fun, plus their sizes tend to be ones I can appreciate. :smile:
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:23 am

Umbral wrote:Try as I might, I cant get excited about EE's products. :sniffing: They have zero appeal to me.

That's how I feel about hand sculpted toys for some reason.
Takes the "immersion" out of it and looks bad imo. I want to get something from primalhardwere so bad, but at the same time... :surprised:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
ObeyTheSnarf

Postby ObeyTheSnarf » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:24 am

queeroqueso wrote:My Frisky Beast order just shipped? It was a custom, not an in-stock, so I am pleasantly surprised. This is awesome!

Same! I ordered mine a little after midnight, maybe that's why? :mystery:
And it's great and all, but I'm waiting for 4 other orders from them, two of them from 10 and 11 weeks ago...
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:32 am

Oh my God!!! Look at the three I just snagged from DA! I couldn't resist. Already have an AAA in medium, this one is in soft. I love that toy sooo much I don't mind the double. The colors are stunning. I LOVE these chocolate marbles! I'm so tempted to buy moreeeee!!! :excited:

Edit: added this Orc. The translucent milk and white chocolate looks almost like... Cream and coffee swirling in hot water.

Now, half the DA toys I own are going to remind me of chocolate... :misc2: :smilenox:
Attachments
il_570xN.921131284_qjbk.jpg
il_570xN.920466956_an0e.jpg
il_570xN.919826758_a1hl.jpg
il_570xN.920231593_axbu.jpg
Last edited by GreenLeopard87 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 am

Has anyone else noticed the "Tis the season for butt pleasin" attitude the major companies have been projecting as of late? Both BD and FB have stated that their latest designs were geared toward depth specifically, and upon seeing EE's new Giraffe I'm inclined to believe the same. I must say though, out of the 3, the Giraffe looks like the most enticing. I'm just slightly disappointed at the size jump between the large and the XL, nearly 3 inches in circumference at the second bulge is quite a stretch, if anyone will pardon the pun.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 am

hmm no super soft Average Aliens to my liking. Oh well. A lot of other pretty stuff though
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:59 am

HungryStray wrote:Has anyone else noticed the "Tis the season for butt pleasin" attitude the major companies have been projecting as of late? Both BD and FB have stated that their latest designs were geared toward depth specifically, and upon seeing EE's new Giraffe I'm inclined to believe the same. I must say though, out of the 3, the Giraffe looks like the most enticing. I'm just slightly disappointed at the size jump between the large and the XL, nearly 3 inches in circumference at the second bulge is quite a stretch, if anyone will pardon the pun.

Oh good it was just not me, yah I noticed as well. I was planning on getting FBs new toy but really only wanted it because it looked very close to the colors on a character I like. But the pre made that I wanted disappeared and I did not want to pay more for the same colors. :stick:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
DraconianWolfess

Postby DraconianWolfess » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:29 am

I was waiting all day for the drop and didn't have any plans anyway. Something important came up that took me three hours past the drop time. It looks like the models I want are all DA's hard or DA's medium. Hopefully DA will do a drop around Halloween.
Last edited by DraconianWolfess on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”