Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I have ordered from BD, FB, EE, PH, DA, and BR; every single package has had "silicone sculpture" on the import forms. Well, there was the one time where EE put the actual name of one of the toys... I had a few "silicone sculpture", and then... Monster Buck.

Silicone Sculpture seems to be what everyone uses.

Somehow I feel like them using the product name is kinda better compared to silicone sculpture? :mystery:
I feel like I'd rather have my package say "Android" or "Orc" rather than "Silicone sculpture", perhaps "Cyborg Sculpture" so it sound's like I collect figurines which is pretty true but they don't know what part of the cyborg is sculptured. :stick:

I think it depends. Silicone sculpture... could be anything. The last thing someone needs is to get a package that says something like: Chance the stallion - flared, or life-cast horse flare plug.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I think it depends. Silicone sculpture... could be anything. The last thing someone needs is to get a package that says something like: Chance the stallion - flared, or life-cast horse flare plug.

True true, I guess it depends how it's labeled. it could just be Chance the Stallion which sounds like a horse figurine but Silver plug doesn't bode too well...
I just have a hard time imagining anything that isn't Dildo's to be "Silicone sculptures"...hm, maybe prosthetic props(??)
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

True true, I guess it depends how it's labeled. it could just be Chance the Stallion which sounds like a horse figurine but Silver plug doesn't bode too well...
I just have a hard time imagining anything that isn't Dildo's to be "Silicone sculptures"...hm, maybe prosthetic props(??)

There are a lot of little pop culture things that are a type of rubber or silicone, I just tell people it's one of those.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

There are a lot of little pop culture things that are a type of rubber or silicone, I just tell people it's one of those.

I have no one I have to explain to, which I am very grateful for. Then again... when I did live with my mother, she didn't give a crap. I think the most she said was, something like: "How the hell do you even use that thing? It's so big! Do you really put it inside of you?"
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:22 am

Umbral wrote:I kind of want to get a FB Hyenadon and maybe soemthing else from there, but I keep going back and forth if the wait is really worth it. Also there are other toys I would like to get from BD still and so am contemplating getting them instead.

I guess I'm mostly curious about how much people like their toys from FB?

In my opinion, the wait is definitely worth it! I mean, there's no chance they're just gonna take your money and walk, so as long as you can afford to have that money out of pocket you won't be losing anything. Their toys and pours are gorgeous, and they give amazing customer service when you're patient. My last order took thirteen months and every day was worth it for the beautiful toys I received in the end! I would recommend FB to anyone prepared to wait that long. :widesmile:

I will have all of their robot toys plus a tyrant soon enough. I can't comment on use as we have only tried them once and FB firm is firm. But they're much cheaper than BD toys and they have ~robodongs~ so that's gotta count for something!

Thanks to everyone for their advice yonks back when I was trying to contact FB! They emailed me straight after I posted and the first of my two packages are on their way to the correct address<3
ImageImage
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:31 am

Sooooooooo.
I just won Cupid from AKN's giveaway. I am going to pee myself I am SO EXCITED :bugeyed:
Cupid is the one I wanted most and I cannot believe no one else picked him. I'm so happy ;0; I hope I can handle his size. Luckily AKN casts their stuff in soft so I feel like that will help a lot.

gosh I am nearly sweating from how much my poor excited little heart is beating.
Be still, be still :widesmile:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 am

sapphire wrote:Sooooooooo.
I just won Cupid from AKN's giveaway. I am going to pee myself I am SO EXCITED :bugeyed:
Cupid is the one I wanted most and I cannot believe no one else picked him. I'm so happy ;0; I hope I can handle his size. Luckily AKN casts their stuff in soft so I feel like that will help a lot.

gosh I am nearly sweating from how much my poor excited little heart is beating.
Be still, be still :widesmile:

That's awesome! Their cupid model looks really nice!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:12 am

Umbral wrote:I kind of want to get a FB Hyenadon and maybe soemthing else from there, but I keep going back and forth if the wait is really worth it. Also there are other toys I would like to get from BD still and so am contemplating getting them instead.

I guess I'm mostly curious about how much people like their toys from FB?

I have 6 toys (with 4 more on the way) and my FB Hyenadon is still my favorite toy. She feels amazing I have no idea why but she is my go to toy always. When I got her my wait was not to long but even if I had to wait months for her it would still be worth it!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 am

Had anyone actually Googled "silicone sculpture?" You'll be surprised at the results. If sneaky parents do the same, I don't think there is anything sexual they would find... but I don't know if this is a much better alternative...

tumblr_njyx22rUL91sjp7vdo1_1280.jpg

On a different note, just bought some neat stuff from a very kinky shop.

- 1.5 inch solid steel kegel ball @ 220 grams of weight
- 2 inch solid steel kegel ball @ 520 grams of weight - over a lb of steel!!!
- 2 inch solid steel with unscrewable core plug that weighs 2 lb

Had my eyes set on this guy's stuff for a while. Finally bit the bullet and ordered some stuff after selling some toys I don't use.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:27 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Had anyone actually Googled "silicone sculpture?" You'll be surprised at the results. If sneaky parents do the same, I don't think there is anything sexual they would find... but I don't know if this is a much better alternative...

That's really damn disturbing... :bugeyed:
...I want one.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:28 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Had anyone actually Googled "silicone sculpture?" You'll be surprised at the results. If sneaky parents do the same, I don't think there is anything sexual they would find... but I don't know if this is a much better alternative....

*Googles silicone sculpture* ... *now requires brain bleach*

(I have automatonophobia fyi)
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Akanisen wrote:*Googles silicone sculpture* ... *now requires brain bleach*

Just did the same; they are a little odd, aren't they? Mostly fairly disturbing extremely hyper-realistic human-ish sculptures (that one of the monkey choking the other monkey-man-thing really takes the cake for weirdness).
All the same, I'm really fascinated at what silicone can do! BD could make some freaky-realistic toys if they wanted.
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Nightmares. Nightmares for days.

On a lighter note, am I the only one who wishes there were more cat themed dicks in the world of fantasy toys? The only ones I've been able to find are BD's Snowleopard and PH's Pride Wearable. The Snowleopard does appeal to me, but it's more the shape than it is the barbs. Though I can see why there aren't many cat themed toys, even with it being soft silicone I'd imagine the barbs would be quite overstimulating for most people.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:03 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:

On a lighter note, am I the only one who wishes there were more cat themed dicks in the world of fantasy toys? The only ones I've been able to find are BD's Snowleopard and PH's Pride Wearable. The Snowleopard does appeal to me, but it's more the shape than it is the barbs. Though I can see why there aren't many cat themed toys, even with it being soft silicone I'd imagine the barbs would be quite overstimulating for most people.

I want cat toys too!!! FB has a cat themed toy, and BD used to have Moko which was a cat toy (also BD's Kippy is a cat dog)
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:

FB just made the Atlas Lion! I love it in use so far. The barbs and details on it are really nice and not overstimulating at all.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:24 pm

kt~ wrote:
The Winter Fire wrote:

FB just made the Atlas Lion! I love it in use so far. The barbs and details on it are really nice and not overstimulating at all.

Another positive vote for the atlas lion. I love the one I got during the valentines drop. I highly recommend it for anyone new to fantasy toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:27 pm

If only FB toys were larger... I was looking at the Atlas Lion, but even their biggest size, would be way too small for me, girth wise. If it had at least 2" more circumference to it, I'd go for it.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:If only FB toys were larger... I was looking at the Atlas Lion, but even their biggest size, would be way too small for me, girth wise. If it had at least 2" more circumference to it, I'd go for it.

I am in the same boat. The large is too long/thin for vaginal and too short for anal needs. My DA Rudolph fits similar size criteria so I don't need another toy just like it.

Also, the more I look at it, the more the lines and textures on it look like muscles without skin on them.
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Okay so today I was really excited to get a notification that my T&P order was coming today. I waited eagerly for the mailman to deliver my new dingle. I snatched it up mid afternoon and brought it in. I had made a color template on what colors I wanted to be used. I also asked for this toy to glow in the dark as well. The colors looked good but to test out I used my UV light to see if it would glow. Nothing. I decided to leave it out in the sun near my bedroom window for about half an hour. Still nothing. This is extremely disappointing to me as glowing was suppose to be the highlight of the toy for me. :angry:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Yokai wrote: :angry:

Message her. Could've been an honest mistake.

Return to “General Discussion”