Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slippery-When-Wet

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm

sapphire wrote:So who here is still waiting on their FB guided mystery from Black Friday? I ordered a mini Gigabeast and I'm trying not to be antsy. Especially after seeing them post picture of guided mysteries that they had sent out. I might give them a poke to see where my order is at.

I'm waiting on an order from the Terrabite promotion. It does contain four guided mysteries, so I probably won't see it anytime soon. I did just receive two beautiful toys I ordered in October and they featured in the recent photoset, so they're also still working on orders well before Black Friday. Frisky Beast may take time but at least the results are worth it!
ImageImage
3TK

Postby 3TK » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 am

FB is doing a "Spring Cleaning" sale with some ready-made and aberrant toys up.

There are some pretty good deals. Nothing I particularly want right now, so maybe you folks will find something of use. :dukeretro:
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Lots of beautiful things over at Frisky Beast for their spring cleaning. ;u; if I hadn't just bought my sleipnir, I'd be nabbing one of those pretty electrofoxes.
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:32 pm

3TK wrote:FB is doing a "Spring Cleaning" sale with some ready-made and aberrant toys up.

There are some pretty good deals. Nothing I particularly want right now, so maybe you folks will find something of use. :dukeretro:

Thanks for posting! I grabbed the Heart's Desire small Atlas Lion. The color makes it look less like exposed muscle tissue. Maybe it will be a nice casual anal toy or a DP option. Also got the "dirty" Ice Age pocket snowbird to see if it would work with my clit. Looks like ice age with a few dirty ice spots.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm in the same boat flowercornfox is in. If I didn't already have plans for an Alice and TnP's new Poseidon, I might've picked up one of the Cryos.
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks for letting us know...I've been wanting to order a pocket Snowbird, and they happened to have one in aberrations on sale :smilenox:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:48 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Thanks for posting! I grabbed the Heart's Desire small Atlas Lion. The color makes it look less like exposed muscle tissue. Maybe it will be a nice casual anal toy or a DP option. Also got the "dirty" Ice Age pocket snowbird to see if it would work with my clit. Looks like ice age with a few dirty ice spots.

Ohh, do you have pictures of the Atlas lion? I missed the bulk of the drop and would love to see it. I can't figure out if I want one or not; I think the colors in their stock photos are throwing me off. Most of them are too fleshy and I find them off-putting. Exposed muscle tissue sounds about right. :psyduck:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Knottery wrote:Ohh, do you have pictures of the Atlas lion? I missed the bulk of the drop and would love to see it. I can't figure out if I want one or not; I think the colors in their stock photos are throwing me off. Most of them are too fleshy and I find them off-putting. Exposed muscle tissue sounds about right. :psyduck:

Noooo which is annoying. Wish you could see what in-stock/aberrant toys you bought, like BD. It was clear with sparkles and big red hearts throughout that are supposed to be UV reactive. It was listed as soft with extra soft areas near the hearts. Not sure what that means... but they're good at shipping in stock items out, so I should have it soon enough for photos.

And yes, almost all of the product photos for Atlas Lion are terrible. The red, brown, fleshy colors. *shudder* I would love to see an overload highlight on one. It could totally change the dynamic of the toy for me.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:42 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Knottery wrote:Ohh, do you have pictures of the Atlas lion? I missed the bulk of the drop and would love to see it. I can't figure out if I want one or not; I think the colors in their stock photos are throwing me off. Most of them are too fleshy and I find them off-putting. Exposed muscle tissue sounds about right. :psyduck:

Noooo which is annoying. Wish you could see what in-stock/aberrant toys you bought, like BD. It was clear with sparkles and big red hearts throughout that are supposed to be UV reactive. It was listed as soft with extra soft areas near the hearts. Not sure what that means... but they're good at shipping in stock items out, so I should have it soon enough for photos.

And yes, almost all of the product photos for Atlas Lion are terrible. The red, brown, fleshy colors. *shudder* I would love to see an overload highlight on one. It could totally change the dynamic of the toy for me.

You could though. If you clicked on the little thumbnail in the aberrant listing it would show you they toy you were buying.
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
Virus

Postby Virus » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Holy biscuits I was lucky! While not on top of my current FB wishlist, here's the pocket Snowbird I snagged, abberant for being firmer than intended (cost only 10 bucks, insane! Well, plus 17 bucks shipping to Europe, but not complaining! It's damn downright gorgeous!)

Interested to see how well it works with my clit (and nipples because WHY NOT??? 8])
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:40 pm

fourdays wrote:You could though. If you clicked on the little thumbnail in the aberrant listing it would show you they toy you were buying.

I know, I'm talking about after buying. I saw it but didn't save the photo. :psyduck:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:03 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
fourdays wrote:You could though. If you clicked on the little thumbnail in the aberrant listing it would show you they toy you were buying.

I know, I'm talking about after buying. I saw it but didn't save the photo. :psyduck:

Maybe you could look through your browser's history or cache? :3
Penetrables comparison: here
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Already posted some pics on another thread but my deluxe surprise reptilian arrived last week.
I was on the fence about the colors but they're growing on me now.
Moldiv_1456704705339.jpg
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Avari

Postby Avari » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Guess what came in yesterday?? My DA Above Average Alien! :smile: (more pics in the spoiler)

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:27 pm

BorisLover wrote:Already posted some pics on another thread but my deluxe surprise reptilian arrived last week.
I was on the fence about the colors but they're growing on me now.
Moldiv_1456704705339.jpg

I like it! It reminds me of a Koi fish.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

Maybe you could look through your browser's history or cache? :3

Problem is, their images on mobile are just a "hover" image over the page. I would've had to save it right then and there. But no worries. At this point it is more trouble than it's worth.
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:

I did the same thing during the valentines sale. I just emailed Frisky Beast with the order number and they were more then happy to send the photo.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I like it! It reminds me of a Koi fish.

Haha thanks ! Originally the colours were deathwing inspired. I really liked the color pallette.
But there's no yellow D:
Someone else said it looks like a solar flare and another person said it looks molten :3
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Avari wrote:Guess what came in yesterday?? My DA Above Average Alien! :smile: (more pics in the spoiler)

And now I'm craving mint chocolate chip ice cream :liplick:
Penetrables comparison: here
Avari

Postby Avari » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Avari wrote:Guess what came in yesterday?? My DA Above Average Alien! :smile: (more pics in the spoiler)

And now I'm craving mint chocolate chip ice cream :liplick:

My life, currently. It's just so melty, minty, chocolate chip-y... :crying:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”