Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sapphire » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:48 am

I'm deciding to wait and see how TnP's small Poseidon works out. They put the first one in the chamber yesterday I think. I will most likely get a custom. Maybe base it off something. But what? :scheming:

And if I get something from DA this month I think I will go with the Average Alien. Probably in super bright colors :blush:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 am

So I hopped over to check out this Poseidon from TnP and wow! I'll just throw that on my ever growing wishlist. :widesmile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:48 am

This doesn't really matter, not for me, but could someone tell me how much a Taf costs anyway, please? I got curious and wanted to compare its price to BD ones but that info isn't available on sold items...

I checked DA because of the Marbled March thing that's currently going. I know that I'm not going to buy anything but there's no reason I can't browse :smile:
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:44 am

New toy maker popped up on Esty
https://www.etsy.com/shop/akifutoys

They are based in Germany. Some interesting designs.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:37 am

I ordered a DA Drop. It's perhaps the last toy, aside from Taf, that I want. It looks like it will be a good directional toy.

But I am wondering if I should keep it medium firmness or ask to get it in hard...
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am

Elli wrote:This doesn't really matter, not for me, but could someone tell me how much a Taf costs anyway, please? I got curious and wanted to compare its price to BD ones but that info isn't available on sold items...

I checked DA because of the Marbled March thing that's currently going. I know that I'm not going to buy anything but there's no reason I can't browse :smile:

Taf is 130 base price, I believe.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:15 am

Half Note wrote:New toy maker popped up on Esty
https://www.etsy.com/shop/akifutoys

They are based in Germany. Some interesting designs.

Here's their tumblr http://akifutoys.tumblr.com/Toys
I really like the look of "arbiter"
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Elli

Postby Elli » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 am

Knottery wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

Taf is 130 base price, I believe.

Thanks!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 am

Grabbed a three color rattler and a painterly cephalopod. Thinking about grabbing a chubbs later in the month.

Or maybe a firmer drop. I have one in DA's Soft but think it'd be perfect in her medium. I need to give it another go or two before I decide. Hmm.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:58 am

Knottery wrote:Grabbed a three color rattler and a painterly cephalopod. Thinking about grabbing a chubbs later in the month.

Or maybe a firmer drop. I have one in DA's Soft but think it'd be perfect in her medium. I need to give it another go or two before I decide. Hmm.

Chubbs is AWESOME! I highly recommend. It doesn't look like much, but great for sitting with it in and rocking back and forth. I love swells on toys that are higher on the shaft. My small and medium crackers didn't do it for me, but this is a perfect middle.

Also, glad you say that about the drop. I ordered mine in medium. Hope it works out!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Chubbs is AWESOME! I highly recommend. It doesn't look like much, but great for sitting with it in and rocking back and forth. I love swells on toys that are higher on the shaft. My small and medium crackers didn't do it for me, but this is a perfect middle.

Also, glad you say that about the drop. I ordered mine in medium. Hope it works out!

Yeah, the shape of chubbs appeals to me a lot! I've been thinking about one for a while now.

I hope the medium drop works out for you! I grabbed the soft during the DCD sale to try out. It applies pressure like I wanted but not quite enough in that firmness. I think bumping up to medium would be perfect without being too rigid.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:47 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Knottery wrote:Grabbed a three color rattler and a painterly cephalopod. Thinking about grabbing a chubbs later in the month.

That's good to know; I've been eyeing Chubbs for months, but wasn't quite sure how I'd like him even though I tend to love, like you, swells on toys. I may order a Chubbs and a Taf.

Edit: I guess not. If I had known she was only going to take a limited amount of customs, I would have ordered last night. Oh, well; no Taf for me!
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:49 pm

I, too, can vouch for Chubbs!!!
It's also wild to use a vibrator while it's in you!!! :excited:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
That's good to know; I've been eyeing Chubbs for months, but wasn't quite sure how I'd like him even though I tend to love, like you, swells on toys. I may order a Chubbs and a Taf.

Edit: I guess not. If I had known she was only going to take a limited amount of customs, I would have ordered last night. Oh, well; no Taf for me!

As she finishes listings, they get reposted. I would suggest checking back every so often! Last year, I grabbed my Above Average Alien right at the end of the month.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
As she finishes listings, they get reposted. I would suggest checking back every so often! Last year, I grabbed my Above Average Alien right at the end of the month.

Thanks for the head's-up; I will definitely be rechecking.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Seconding Chubbs being a good toy.

I have one in soft and it's a good plug and thrusting toy. It's smooth but not too smooth.

I bought a MM Taf. I wonder how painterly marbles are made. I always supposed that DA uses a container for each color of silicone and pours them at the same time in a zig-zag pattern.
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:02 pm

shootertron wrote:I wonder how painterly marbles are made. I always supposed that DA uses a container for each color of silicone and pours them at the same time in a zig-zag pattern.

That'd mean she's Kamaji!!! :laugh:

I don't wonder about things like that. I think it's like magic, and knowing how it's done just removes the wonder and the ability to admire it...
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:11 pm

There's a woozy wand I want to try but I just ordered from DA and FB. Ahh. :doh:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:21 pm

I may be waiting on that Taf, now, regardless. After ordering from BD and Woozy, this last week, I am totally tapped on what was in my BD savings fund.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:22 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:
shootertron wrote:I wonder how painterly marbles are made. I always supposed that DA uses a container for each color of silicone and pours them at the same time in a zig-zag pattern.

I don't wonder about things like that. I think it's like magic, and knowing how it's done just removes the wonder and the ability to admire it...

I think they pour the colors in then use some kind of stick (think a paint wand) to stir it in a certain way.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”