Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
tl1ksdragon

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby tl1ksdragon » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Pretty excited that my FB Lion shipped out today. I was prepared for a 2 month wait, not a week and some change, but I can't complain.
Click here to highlight these words in my signature. Or long press with your finger and then try and highlight, which we all know never works well due to the touchscreen sensitivity. :words:
Toys: Small/5/Nox in ugly colors
Medium/Medium FB Atlas Lion Heatwave Purple
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:42 pm

I forget that EE does live castings. I never look in that section and forget :doh:. Guess I'll to try to find the molded high fantasy model I want second hand.

nevan wrote:I have three mini FB toys, and since FB toys tend to run smaller than BD, I figured it wouldn't seem 'big' to me, either - wrong, so wrong I was. So many people say FB toys are 'small' but, honestly, they're really not (unless you're used to big/bigger toys). FB minis are really mini, though.

My mini soft Cave Bear is bigger around than some of my BD minis and about 5 1/2" long. Thicker than a few BD minis and on par with length.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:02 pm

I think when most people talk about how FB toys run small, they're referring to how most of the models stop at medium size and some only have smalls, not that their toys are all really puny.

Or maybe that's just me. I really want a medium sized Drone. :liplick:
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Now I'm tossing around the idea of getting an EE Android in Mini... But the Hippocampus also looks pretty nice... And I definitely want to get a custom Reptilian at some point... Then again I could just wait for the Mini Orc to be released...

Help guys I think I have a new favorite toy company.
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 pm

I have a small Cybersaur that is ridiculously small. It's about the size of my mini Sleipnir. Some of their toys, sorry, are definitely on the small side, which is one reason why that company's toys just don't appeal to me. I have some BD smalls that I really enjoy, but there's nothing I can do with something that is, like, 4" long with 3" circumference. XD

It's awesome if some people love them, though, but most of them really are just tiny toys. I had 2 mediums from them that made me think I had been sent smalls by mistake. They Hyaenadon is the only one that definitely was recognizable as a medium size, when I got it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 pm

My EE deluxe surprise Reptilian from the Valentine's sale just shipped! I'm so excited, I hope I get something pretty!
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm

TnP's full sized Poseidon is out and I am wondering if I should base it on Dragalge or Primal Kyogre.. hmm
I'm leaning towards Kyogre
Last edited by sapphire on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avari

Postby Avari » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:21 pm

sapphire wrote:TnP's full sized Poseidon is out and I am wondering if I should base it on Dragalge or Primal Kyogre.. hmm

Kyogre. Kyogre. Kyogre. *chanting* :misc2:
► Show Spoiler

acadiar.tumblr.com
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:22 pm

sapphire wrote:TnP's full sized Poseidon is out and I am wondering if I should base it on Dragalge or Primal Kyogre.. hmm

Poseidon is so pretty, and is a nice size, too! I need to stop buying knotted toys, though... :misc6: :laugh:

Your links don't work, btw (or maybe its just my computer? that's a possibility.)

Personally I vote Dragalge, but I love purple sooooo... bias.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:25 pm

nevan wrote:

Poseidon is so pretty, and is a nice size, too! I need to stop buying knotted toys, though... :misc6: :laugh:

Your links don't work, btw (or maybe its just my computer? that's a possibility.)

Personally I vote Dragalge, but I love purple sooooo... bias.

lol yeah the links are fudged up XD oh well

I really like purple too. And pink.. :stick:
This is a really difficult decision. If I can't make up my mind I suppose I could just let them surprise me and pick one of the two for me
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Speaking of EE (and I hope they don't mind me sharing), I received a sneak peek of my camo-inspired Treant. They mentioned that they don't usually send out pictures of things that are in process, but I've been discussing a custom with them so apparently I managed to lull them into it. I didn't know I had an evil plan, but it paid off.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this. It might not look like it; if so, it's because I'm trying to bottle up all of my squees and !!!'s for the sake of your eyes.

camo treant.png
camo treant.png (377.93 KiB) Viewed 739 times
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 pm

cluster wrote:Speaking of EE (and I hope they don't mind me sharing), I received a sneak peek of my camo-inspired Treant. They mentioned that they don't usually send out pictures of things that are in process, but I've been discussing a custom with them so apparently I managed to lull them into it. I didn't know I had an evil plan, but it paid off.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this. It might not look like it; if so, it's because I'm trying to bottle up all of my squees and !!!'s for the sake of your eyes.

camo treant.png

Camo? Hehe now when you bring it out during deer hunting trips the deer wont see your dildo.
I am not good at jokes.
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Yokai wrote:
cluster wrote: :words:

Camo? Hehe now when you bring it out during deer hunting trips the deer wont see your dildo.
I am not good at jokes.

Deer? The only blood I care to spill is that of my enemies. :scheming:
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Dragalge!!!
Primal Kyogre would be amazing but I'd put it on an Orca or Reptilian or another EE model since I feel like Primal Kyogre would come through better with the finer details that EE would be able to pull off!!! Also Dragalage's colors lend themselves better to a marble and has a mottled appearance anyway :stick:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:17 pm

cluster wrote:Speaking of EE (and I hope they don't mind me sharing), I received a sneak peek of my camo-inspired Treant. They mentioned that they don't usually send out pictures of things that are in process, but I've been discussing a custom with them so apparently I managed to lull them into it. I didn't know I had an evil plan, but it paid off.

camo treant.png

!!! that's gonna be so cool!!!! :buddy: and that's so awesome that they decided to give you a sneak peek. EE is so darn cool :stick:
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:23 pm

miss_kofuku wrote:

Dragalge!!!
Primal Kyogre would be amazing but I'd put it on an Orca or Reptilian or another EE model since I feel like Primal Kyogre would come through better with the finer details that EE would be able to pull off!!! Also Dragalage's colors lend themselves better to a marble and has a mottled appearance anyway :stick:

ahhh you make a really good point ;w; I put in my order asking for them to choose between the two already though :doh: well I still think they could make an awesome Primal Kyogre if they choose it. I suppose I have plenty of time to send an email and change it if I really wanted... I'll think about it.
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Gonna get me a Poseidon, been waiting for so long!
The pattern I asked about was not do-able, so scratch that idea. Help me pick colors? I'm torn between blue/black, gold/black, swamp green, or deep ocean theme.
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:36 pm

fourdays wrote:Help me pick colors? I'm torn between blue/black, gold/black, swamp green, or deep ocean theme.

Black and gold would be so regal and pretty!!!
Although a swirl of darker / mossy greens could be really nice too!!!
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:07 pm

My new additions! Wish I had a better phone to do them justice (last one died a slow, horrible death).

Blue one has perfect metallic blue swirls and it is ALL glitter! I need to take a photo in the light!

The amber one has an amber core with orange, pink, purple, and white swirls/marble throughout.

And FB's Atlas Lion which is too small as a solo toy, but the extra soft firmness will be great for anal kegel work and DP. Hearts are UV reactive. And it's like glitter vomit. Hope to take more pics this weekend!
Attachments
20160303_205523.jpg
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Feeling a little anxious it's officially 2 weeks since my FB eggs shipped and I have yet to receive them. I also can't track them due to them being shipped via USPS. The rational, logical side of me knows that it can take up to 3 weeks for me to get mail shipped from the states, but the illogical and worrying side of me is worried I will never get to see my three beautiful V-day eggs. :eyeroll: I never realized just how much being able to track packages has spoiled me until now.

I want to order more stuff from FB eventually, but I don't know if I can take the anxiety about will I or won't I get the package.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Return to “General Discussion”