Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
shootertron

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby shootertron » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 pm

Poseidon looks fantastic, but it's a shame it's not cored and only comes in soft and firm :/
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:28 am

fourdays wrote:Gonna get me a Poseidon, been waiting for so long!
The pattern I asked about was not do-able, so scratch that idea. Help me pick colors? I'm torn between blue/black, gold/black, swamp green, or deep ocean theme.

Oooh I have to vote black and gold.

That's one of hardest things about a custom, there is too many nice color combos in the world.
Virus

Postby Virus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:37 am

:unamused: My DCD Orc is stuck on customs for retention reason: missing an invoice.

Means up to another two weeks of wait time, but I'm also very relieved because if it was to arrive tomorrow I'd be in trouble because everyone is home for the weekend and not to mention each time the customs send me a 'love letter', they stamp huge letters in capitals claiming it's 'SEXUAL AID' in item description on the sleeve outside of the package for everyone to see! Good thing my folks are oblivious and I have excuses to show them my squishies when it states 'Silicone Sculpture' on top as they never bother to check the sleeve on the side for some reason, but this? Guess I've been major lucky with my 8+ toys that arrived from across the pond each time.

*knocks on wood*
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:41 am

Yikes so I barely managed to get Cupid's head in (how did I even do THAT) and I had to relax for a super long time before being able to move it. But my body did not let me push further without feeling warning pain :surprised: :doh: So naturally I stopped before I could hurt myself.

I'm gonna keep trying with this guy and maybe stretch with my kaiju or something first. But for now, getting the head in is achievement enough! The next attempt is for another night.

This is my first toy to ever give me this much of a challenge though. Which makes me like it more actually. I have knotted all my knotting toys (the ones I could reach before bottoming out) without any challenge. They have all popped in with no fuss. While I like having it that easy, there I times that I actually want my toy to put up a bit of a fight. So it's really different for me to have a toy like Cupid.
Virus

Postby Virus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:26 am

sapphire wrote:Yikes so I barely managed to get Cupid's head in (how did I even do THAT) and I had to relax for a super long time before being able to move it. But my body did not let me push further without feeling warning pain :surprised: :doh: So naturally I stopped before I could hurt myself.

I'm gonna keep trying with this guy and maybe stretch with my kaiju or something first. But for now, getting the head in is achievement enough! The next attempt is for another night.

This is my first toy to ever give me this much of a challenge though. Which makes me like it more actually. I have knotted all my knotting toys (the ones I could reach before bottoming out) without any challenge. They have all popped in with no fuss. While I like having it that easy, there I times that I actually want my toy to put up a bit of a fight. So it's really different for me to have a toy like Cupid.

Any warmup beforehands? Also how does AKN's soft feel like compared to BD's or FB's? Yikes, there's nothing worse than body rejection! :surprised:

I usually go for at least one orgasm before tackling my small Cryo's knot on :bugeyed: Oddly enough, it's about the same girth diameter across as my Merman which I take without any problem in, but it's the overall circumference--- yowza. :widesmile:
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:03 am

Virus wrote:Any warmup beforehands? Also how does AKN's soft feel like compared to BD's or FB's? Yikes, there's nothing worse than body rejection! :surprised:

I usually go for at least one orgasm before tackling my small Cryo's knot on :bugeyed: Oddly enough, it's about the same girth diameter across as my Merman which I take without any problem in, but it's the overall circumference--- yowza. :widesmile:

I had some regular warmup (no toy, just plain hands on stimulation). And a lot of lube :stick: Which is why I should probably try stretching with Kaiju (or maybe Scorn actually). I could try and go for an orgasm beforehand too. It's not something I ever do because I am usually not in the mood to go another round for a little awhile :psyduck: But it's worth a shot with something as big as this guy!

And I'd say their soft is comparable to BD's. They even say in their shop that it's 0030 firmness which is what BD uses so I am fairly confident that it's the same. But even still it's super thick so soft will only get me so far @[email protected]; I am determined to keep trying though~ Because I am pretty damn proud of myself that I managed to squeeze the head in :blush:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:14 pm

sapphire wrote:Yikes so I barely managed to get Cupid's head in (how did I even do THAT) and I had to relax for a super long time before being able to move it. But my body did not let me push further without feeling warning pain :surprised: :doh: So naturally I stopped before I could hurt myself.

I would describe your experience similar to those of my flared Chance. It's almost like a knotted toy turned upside down, because you're taking on the big end first. When I first get the head of mine in I try to relax for as long as I can (which is all about 10 seconds because my insides are screaming), pull him out and catch my breath and steady myself for a hot moment. When I get the head in the second time I just let go of him completely because he tries to "crawl" upwards and to be honest, the farther up he goes, the better he feels. I'm surprised you had to push at all really. o.o

Footnote barely pertaining to the aforementioned topic. Cupid's artwork is brilliant, positively brilliant.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 pm

A little bit ticked off right now -_- my FB Snowbird was supposed to come today. It was out for delivery and the tracking said "Delivered in/at mailbox" an hour ago. I was at the doctor, so I immediately asked my mom when I got home if anything was delivered for me. She said nothing came for me...and the mail was delivered only a few minutes ago (they came to our door), not a whole hour ago. I just checked and there's nothing in our mailbox, plus, my mom said the mailman brought everything to our door. I really hope my Snowbird didn't get delivered to the wrong house :surprised: since the tracking says it was delivered an hour ago, not when our mail was actually delivered.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:33 pm

HungryStray wrote:I would describe your experience similar to those of my flared Chance. It's almost like a knotted toy turned upside down, because you're taking on the big end first. When I first get the head of mine in I try to relax for as long as I can (which is all about 10 seconds because my insides are screaming), pull him out and catch my breath and steady myself for a hot moment. When I get the head in the second time I just let go of him completely because he tries to "crawl" upwards and to be honest, the farther up he goes, the better he feels. I'm surprised you had to push at all really. o.o

Footnote barely pertaining to the aforementioned topic. Cupid's artwork is brilliant, positively brilliant.

Maybe I'll try that too! Removing and reinserting. Looks like I got lots of things to try :widesmile:

In other fantasy toy related news

MY POSEIDON SHIPPED???? :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:
I ordered it yesterday :psyduck: HOW
I am sliiighty worried it was a mistake because of how absurdly quick it was. But perhaps TnP is a superhuman dick maker :widesmile:

I just checked tumblr and omg they really are superhuman!!! haha! I they chose Kyogre and I think it looks great :bugeyed:
I nearly peed myself http://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/ ... in-all-the
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:55 pm

sapphire wrote:
I just checked tumblr and omg they really are superhuman!!! haha! I they chose Kyogre and I think it looks great :bugeyed:

Congrats on that amazing Poseidon!!!
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:56 pm

*waits patiently for my DA march things so that i can eventually show off her amazing skills* :misc2: :blush:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 pm

sapphire wrote: :words:

OMG those colours look AMAZING. Primal kyogre was an excellent idea!!

I'm hoping I'll be able to take a trip to the post office today and pick up my nereid! So excited!!
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 am

OMG our EE package is already in our country!! :OOO So excited!!

Do I get some kind of message or call like with Fedex and UPS about the customs..?
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:51 am

Finally made it to the sorting office to pay the customs on my EE package today and omg, I could not be happier with my toys!

ee.jpg

I'm on a bit of a Star Wars high at the moment, so the Android is a medium Deluxe Surprise based on Captain Phasma and the Orc is a small Super Surprise based on Darth Maul. I can't believe how great they both turned out! I was honestly just expecting a black and red marble on the Orc, so the fact that EE went to the trouble of actually emulating Maul's symmetrical markings in the tricky medium that is silicone has just blown me away!

A few extra pics below the spoiler:
► Show Spoiler
Elli

Postby Elli » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:00 am

sapphire wrote: :words:

Oh my, that is insanely gorgeous! Those colours :misc1: :bugeyed:
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 am

Drazard wrote:Finally made it to the sorting office to pay the customs on my EE package today and omg, I could not be happier with my toys!

ee.jpg

I'm on a bit of a Star Wars high at the moment, so the Android is a medium Deluxe Surprise based on Captain Phasma and the Orc is a small Super Surprise based on Darth Maul. I can't believe how great they both turned out! I was honestly just expecting a black and red marble on the Orc, so the fact that EE went to the trouble of actually emulating Maul's symmetrical markings in the tricky medium that is silicone has just blown me away!

A few extra pics below the spoiler:
► Show Spoiler

EE's pours are on a whole other level. :excited:
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:25 pm

nevan wrote:

No kidding!

I just got my small EE Reptilian, in deluxe surprise colors. Here's what I sent as an inspiration pic:
► Show Spoiler

Here's what I actually got:
eesmallreptile1.jpg

eesmallreptile2.jpg

JEEEEEEEZUS CHRIST

My photos don't do this toy justice (the colors appear darker in the photo than they actually are)!
The shaft is a matte pink color, while the head is a metallic gold that fades into the shaft. The base is a mix of gold, light green, and dark green, and all the base colors are metallic/pearlescent. Some of the tips of the scales are gold and there are dark green stripes on the base. The colors are clearly split where they should be and there are no sloppy pours, and all of this is done in soft silicone which I have been told is a PITA to do because softer silicone tends to get muddied colors. And this is a "deluxe surprise color," not a custom.

So yeah, EE's pours are on a whole other level. After my experiences with them, I wouldn't even hesitate to order a custom color.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:39 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote: My photos don't do this toy justice (the colors appear darker in the photo than they actually are)!
The shaft is a matte pink color, while the head is a metallic gold that fades into the shaft. The base is a mix of gold, light green, and dark green, and all the base colors are metallic/pearlescent. Some of the tips of the scales are gold and there are dark green stripes on the base. The colors are clearly split where they should be and there are no sloppy pours, and all of this is done in soft silicone which I have been told is a PITA to do because softer silicone tends to get muddied colors. And this is a "deluxe surprise color," not a custom.

So yeah, EE's pours are on a whole other level. After my experiences with them, I wouldn't even hesitate to order a custom color.

DAYUM. Yet another impressive Reptilian~ :blush:
I REALLY need to get another deluxe surprise from them. I'm eyeballing their Raptor...
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:41 pm

So many gorgeous reptilians! I can't wait until I can place my next custom order, once they release the larger sizes. I have 2 more ideas, so thinking of selling and replacing my current medium/medium, with a medium in soft, and then a large in split firmness.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:54 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:
nevan wrote:

No kidding!

I just got my small EE Reptilian, in deluxe surprise colors. Here's what I sent as an inspiration pic:
► Show Spoiler

Here's what I actually got:
eesmallreptile1.jpg

eesmallreptile2.jpg

JEEEEEEEZUS CHRIST

My photos don't do this toy justice (the colors appear darker in the photo than they actually are)!

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! :misc2: :bugeyed:

Return to “General Discussion”