Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AlphaBlue

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:05 am

Akanisen wrote:There's a really pretty toy over on Glass by Woozy's site but I don't have the money. I'll probably save up and have him try to replicate it when I can.

Oooh was it this guy? I had to take a look and see what pretties he had up and it turned out this is exactly what I've been planning to ask about custom, even the colors are spot on! I'm really glad I took a look ^^ in any case I hope you can get the one you were wanting too :)

il_570xN.936660025_kllf.jpg
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:12 am

AlphaBlue wrote:
Akanisen wrote:There's a really pretty toy over on Glass by Woozy's site but I don't have the money. I'll probably save up and have him try to replicate it when I can.

Oooh was it this guy? I had to take a look and see what pretties he had up and it turned out this is exactly what I've been planning to ask about custom, even the colors are spot on! I'm really glad I took a look ^^ in any case I hope you can get the one you were wanting too :)

il_570xN.936660025_kllf.jpg

I've been drooling all over that pretty for a while now, unfortunately I was at the same position as Akanisen. :sniffing:
Do take pictures when you get it! That is one of the prettiest I have seen from Woozy. x)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 am

AlphaBlue wrote:Oooh was it this guy?

No (although that toy is gorgeous), it's this one (it reminds me of a galaxy). You know, considering all the beautiful toys he has I might save up and get 2 or 3 customs later on. I'll hopefully get a solid job this year and won't have to depend on when people decide to commission me, which means I'll have a better toy fund.
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:29 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:I've been drooling all over that pretty for a while now, unfortunately I was at the same position as Akanisen. :sniffing:
Do take pictures when you get it! That is one of the prettiest I have seen from Woozy. x)

Thanks, will do! ^^ hopefully another one comes along for you :D

Akanisen wrote:No (although that toy is gorgeous), it's this one (it reminds me of a galaxy). You know, considering all the beautiful toys he has I might save up and get 2 or 3 customs later on. I'll hopefully get a solid job this year and won't have to depend on when people decide to commission me, which means I'll have a better toy fund.
► Show Spoiler

Oh yeah, that is a neat one :) the tip especially!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:35 am

Damn Average did a drop. There's a awesome rainbow rattler.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:33 am

Half Note wrote:Damn Average did a drop. There's a awesome rainbow rattler.

Thanks for posting! I wanted to try the rattler before it's retired, so this was a perfect grab!

DA is retiring my favorite toy, the AAA, for updates so I've decided to keep both of mine. Was going to sell the chocolate because it was the same firmness as the one I already had, but I love the toy too much, so it will be nice to have two. Hopefully the new one won't be too drastically different!
CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 am

So I finally got the chance to sit and take some photos of my new Tails and Portholes Nereid!! He is SO GORGEOUS. I asked for interference colours, but otherwise no requests - I couldn't be happier! I just can't stop looking at him, he is utterly perfect *v* Definitely a T&P convert now (as if I wasn't already before..). A merman would be the next on my wishlist.

Please excuse the poor lighting in my room... I was hoping it'd be a lot better :doh:
► Show Spoiler

And the ever important gorgeous gorgeous base :psyduck:
2nd one with flash, 1st without. Sorry about the dust and hair, silicone is a lint magnet as you all know.
► Show Spoiler

Also, I really love the little pendant too! It's great to squish... I don't often wear jewelry, but I tend to chew on when I do (gross I know, sorry :'p), so it's actually really nice. I'd be wearing it a lot if it weren't for me still living with my parents... I'd get asked where I got it from :laugh:
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 am

CellophaneNightmares wrote:So I finally got the chance to sit and take some photos of my new Tails and Portholes Nereid!! He is SO GORGEOUS. I asked for interference colours, but otherwise no requests - I couldn't be happier! I just can't stop looking at him, he is utterly perfect *v* Definitely a T&P convert now (as if I wasn't already before..). A merman would be the next on my wishlist.

Please excuse the poor lighting in my room... I was hoping it'd be a lot better :doh:
► Show Spoiler

2nd one with flash, 1st without. Sorry about the dust and hair, silicone is a lint magnet as you all know.
► Show Spoiler

Also, I really love the little pendant too! It's great to squish... I don't often wear jewelry, but I tend to chew on when I do (gross I know, sorry :'p), so it's actually really nice. I'd be wearing it a lot if it weren't for me still living with my parents... I'd get asked where I got it from :laugh:

Ahh, it makes me think of beach rocks or stained glass! It's way too pretty!!
And yeah, your not alone. I chew on things a lot. If I had any teenie weenies I'd probably chew on them.. :doh:
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 am

Got a tracking number for my spring FB order last night. I know it won't be picked up until later today but excited anyway! Hopefully will have them by Wednesday. :widesmile:

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Thanks for posting! I wanted to try the rattler before it's retired, so this was a perfect grab!

DA is retiring my favorite toy, the AAA, for updates so I've decided to keep both of mine. Was going to sell the chocolate because it was the same firmness as the one I already had, but I love the toy too much, so it will be nice to have two. Hopefully the new one won't be too drastically different!

I was eyeing that rattler so hard but I already ordered one for MM so resisted. Nice grab!!
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:21 am

I love TnP's "Koi" colorations. I have one that looks like a koi fish, too. The oranges, blacks, and creamy metallic white. Perhaps my favorite! I would totally order more toys if the other models appealed to me :sniffing:

That base is one of a kind, however! Congrats!

Knottery wrote:Got a tracking number for my spring FB order last night. I know it won't be picked up until later today but excited anyway! Hopefully will have them by Wednesday. :widesmile:

I was eyeing that rattler so hard but I already ordered one for MM so resisted. Nice grab!!

They're SO good with getting in-stock orders out the door... Wish FB could have the same speed when it comes to custom orders...

Yeah, the Rattler model has been interesting to me, and after trying DA's super soft, it's not as super soft as I thought it would be, so I think it will work for me - hopefully. And who knows, maybe this is a flop of your MM?!

I think I saw a left-over pour of my MM Drop order. I asked for shiny gold to be my color, and got a transitional marble again. There was an Average Alien one drop back which was shiny gold with a transition of light blue to more of a teal. I was hoping of a gold with a pink/purple transition, but I'll take the blue, too! :excited:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:47 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
They're SO good with getting in-stock orders out the door... Wish FB could have the same speed when it comes to custom orders...

Yeah, the Rattler model has been interesting to me, and after trying DA's super soft, it's not as super soft as I thought it would be, so I think it will work for me - hopefully. And who knows, maybe this is a flop of your MM?!

I think I saw a left-over pour of my MM Drop order. I asked for shiny gold to be my color, and got a transitional marble again. There was an Average Alien one drop back which was shiny gold with a transition of light blue to more of a teal. I was hoping of a gold with a pink/purple transition, but I'll take the blue, too! :excited:

It's the wrong firmness for my rattler order so I doubt it, but I'm sure whatever I get will turn out awesome. I hope the super soft works out for you!

I didn't see anything that made me think it might be a leftover pour or a flop of my order but I did notice the rattler MM listing go back up last week so I'm hopeful it's done soon! In the meantime, waiting and hoping for a nice chubbs or a new listing for an MM chubbs. :smilenox:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:07 am

Knottery wrote:It's the wrong firmness for my rattler order so I doubt it, but I'm sure whatever I get will turn out awesome. I hope the super soft works out for you!

I didn't see anything that made me think it might be a leftover pour or a flop of my order but I did notice the rattler MM listing go back up last week so I'm hopeful it's done soon! In the meantime, waiting and hoping for a nice chubbs or a new listing for an MM chubbs. :smilenox:

I've been poking my head into her shop every so often to see if a Taf shows up, but they're either selling like hotcakes, or... they're selling like hotcakes :laugh:

Chubbs is so nice! I hope you can pounce on one as soon as the listing goes up. We still have half a month!
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:34 pm

CellophaneNightmares wrote:So I finally got the chance to sit and take some photos of my new Tails and Portholes Nereid!! He is SO GORGEOUS. I asked for interference colours, but otherwise no requests - I couldn't be happier! I just can't stop looking at him, he is utterly perfect *v* Definitely a T&P convert now (as if I wasn't already before..). A merman would be the next on my wishlist.

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

That base...never seen anything like it on a toy.

I'm looking at all the stock building up in Damn Average's store. I'm surprised because last year, drops sold out faster. Are people holding out for prettier pours? Like, "this two-tone marble is great, but what if I could get a three-tone for the same price?"

Glass by Woozy continues to put out quality content...hope this one finds a buyer.
il_fullxfull.936940772_mbv1.jpg
nevan

Postby nevan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:13 pm

shootertron wrote:
I'm looking at all the stock building up in Damn Average's store. I'm surprised because last year, drops sold out faster. Are people holding out for prettier pours? Like, "this two-tone marble is great, but what if I could get a three-tone for the same price?"

'I'm poor atm' is my reason.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:14 pm

I just couldn't stop going back to look at it... Look how gorgeous it is :psyduck:

Dick makers, STOP MAKING PRETTY THINGS!!! LOL
Attachments
il_fullxfull.937754880_c8j7.jpg
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Ahh, just got tracking info for my DA order from USPS!!! Both FB and DA scheduled to arrive Thursday at the moment. I'm so excited!! :widesmile:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Knottery wrote:Ahh, just got tracking info for my DA order from USPS!!! Both FB and DA scheduled to arrive Thursday at the moment. I'm so excited!! :widesmile:

My FB egg is supposed to arrive Thursday too! I'm excited to see the textured "easter" eggs :smile:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:03 pm

I gave in and ordered a FB Mosasaurus in Spring Fling Pastels :blush:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:39 pm

So I noticed something on the Mosasaurus size info. Both mini and small are 5 inches tall? That can't be right. :stick:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Yokai wrote:So I noticed something on the Mosasaurus size info. Both mini and small are 5 inches tall? That can't be right. :stick:

I'd say ticket, but you're unlikely to even get a response. I heard, not long ago that there were size discrepancies on their size charts, and they went through and changed some of them. Maybe one got missed?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”