Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sapphire » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:05 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:Huwaa! My custom daft punk dong from EE looks great!

that is BEYOND incredible!!! :bugeyed: I need another EE dong.. eventually
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:12 am

Got my glass toy from Woozy today and love it :smile: haven't used it yet, but it really is exactly the kind of glass toy I was looking for with the prostate massager on end and beaded on the other, and just the right size. It looks pretty nice in person too, though only like it did in the product page (which I love) when it's sitting down on something. Otherwise it's a pale transparent sort of blue when you hold it up. Looking forward to testing it out soon and as soon as I get my new phone for better pics I'll do a review on my tumblr ^^ (right after I do all the other ones I promised myself I would do months ago XD)
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Half Note

Postby Half Note » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:27 am

Man a krows nest is doing a great sale on all their valentines stock.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AKrowsNest?re ... der-avatar

If only their models weren't just a touch too big for me :crying:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 pm

My FB egg came! :smile: I love the color, it's kind of a light blue with a little bit of purple~

100_2384.JPG

100_2386.JPG
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
datlamb

Postby datlamb » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:16 pm

just bought this !! im so excited! from glassbywoozy

nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:13 pm

:mystery:
kt~ wrote:My FB egg came! :smile: I love the color, it's kind of a light blue with a little bit of purple~

100_2384.JPG

100_2386.JPG

This us what I hope mine looks like!! It should be here next week.
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 pm

My pocket Snowbird came in today. She is very pretty in person and fun to squish, but I sadly feel nothing with it. Maybe I need to try a different way, but I can't seem to get good enough suction. I guess it will just have to wait for some growth before I can get use with it.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
The Winter Fire

Postby The Winter Fire » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Samson wrote:My pocket Snowbird came in today. She is very pretty in person and fun to squish, but I sadly feel nothing with it. Maybe I need to try a different way, but I can't seem to get good enough suction. I guess it will just have to wait for some growth before I can get use with it.

Wow I'm trans and it completley flew over my head that the pocket Snowbird and Input Valve are for trans guys. I just thought they were for cisgender guys with smaller equipment. Or maybe it's both? :nerdy:
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:33 pm

datlamb wrote:just bought this !! im so excited! from glassbywoozy

Pretty! My custom order should be ready any day now and I am getting very excited!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:34 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:
Samson wrote:My pocket Snowbird came in today. She is very pretty in person and fun to squish, but I sadly feel nothing with it. Maybe I need to try a different way, but I can't seem to get good enough suction. I guess it will just have to wait for some growth before I can get use with it.

Wow I'm trans and it completley flew over my head that the pocket Snowbird and Input Valve are for trans guys. I just thought they were for cisgender guys with smaller equipment. Or maybe it's both? :nerdy:

It's both - and technically you can do nipple suction or oral on it too. It's adaptable! :smile:
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Pardon the image heavy post, but I've been away on travel and things seemed to all show up in my absence.

First up, my amazing woodland camo inspired Treant from EE. I cannot adequately express how thrilled I am by this.
treant1.png

► Show Spoiler

Playing find the Treant...
treant4.png

► Show Spoiler

And my deluxe surprise Wraith
wraith1.png

► Show Spoiler

And, at long last, the remainder of my FB toys.
FB1.png
FBeggs.png

Whew.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:15 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:

That completely flew over my head too. Well dang, I need to get me one then :smile:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:35 pm

cluster wrote:Pardon the image heavy post, but I've been away on travel and things seemed to all show up in my absence.

First up, my amazing woodland camo inspired Treant from EE. I cannot adequately express how thrilled I am by this.
treant1.png

► Show Spoiler

Playing find the Treant...
treant4.png

► Show Spoiler

:bugeyed: :crying: :smile:
I adore that treant!!!!!!

I have plans for colors when they finally do a mini one
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:38 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
cluster wrote: :words:

:bugeyed: :crying: :smile:
I adore that treant!!!!!!

I have plans for colors when they finally do a mini one

This was a deluxe surprise. I thought they'd probably draw inspiration from the colors. I had no idea they'd actually replicate the pattern. I'm beyond thrilled. It kind of makes me want to get the mini in a different camo pattern whenever it's released.

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:53 pm

datlamb wrote:just bought this !! im so excited! from glassbywoozy

Hehe that is pretty damn cool :stick:

cluster wrote:Pardon the image heavy post, but I've been away on travel and things seemed to all show up in my absence.

Very nice Treant, love those eggs too!
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:13 pm

cluster wrote:
FB1.png
FBeggs.png

Whew.

Random question, but were those eggs mysteries or were you able to request them to all be various green marbles?

cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:25 pm

kt~ wrote:
cluster wrote:
FB1.png
FBeggs.png

Whew.

Random question, but were those eggs mysteries or were you able to request them to all be various green marbles?

These eggs weren't actually made for me, I don't think. I had requested eggs in the Image Aliens egg theme. They sent me a list to review before they emailed my stuff out because of some previous misunderstandings over inspirations. I didn't notice until the last minute that they'd used a reference for the eggs that I hadn't requested, so they pulled some eggs that they said better matched the theme and switched them out so my order wouldn't be further delayed.

These are pretty great, though not exactly what I'd envisioned. They glow in the dark and are sparkly and are generally close to the theme, so I'm good with them. They were originally guided mysteries, though. I do know that you can put stuff in your profile about your favorite colors, so if you do a mystery and list that you like marbles of shades of green, that might work. Then again, it might not, but until guided mysteries come back, I don't know that there's another way to request this. :smilenox:

► Show Spoiler
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm

cluster wrote:
These eggs weren't actually made for me, I don't think. I had requested eggs in the Image Aliens egg theme. They sent me a list to review before they emailed my stuff out because of some previous misunderstandings over inspirations. I didn't notice until the last minute that they'd used a reference for the eggs that I hadn't requested, so they pulled some eggs that they said better matched the theme and switched them out so my order wouldn't be further delayed.

These are pretty great, though not exactly what I'd envisioned. They glow in the dark and are sparkly and are generally close to the theme, so I'm good with them. That said... I can't really answer provide any guidance because of this strange twist in the proceedings. :smilenox:

Yeah, I had thought they didn't allow customs or request for their eggs anymore. They do look pretty cool though.

kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Hmmm....looks a little weird to me. The suckers aren't big enough for my liking. (and I normally like Tentacles...)
Somehow the suckers just remind me of barnacles.
Last edited by kt~ on Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”