Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Does anyone know what the diameter and circumference of regular FriskyBeast Brood Eggs are? Or if they are smaller or larger than AKN's Eggs?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone know what the diameter and circumference of regular FriskyBeast Brood Eggs are? Or if they are smaller or larger than AKN's Eggs?

They're the same size. We both use a similar premade mold (for the sample eggs anyway). :3

THOSE SPACE BAGS. I HAVE A NEED. Going to have to send a message as those are glorious nnnnngh. Space~!

Being a bit of a lurker on here for the April Fools goodies. :3 I can't wait.
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
cluster

Postby cluster » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:22 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone know what the diameter and circumference of regular FriskyBeast Brood Eggs are? Or if they are smaller or larger than AKN's Eggs?

Corded or uncorded? I actually think they're pretty much the same size, with or without the cord... regular chicken egg size. They're the same size as AKN's wind eggs, I think. I don't have my wind eggs at home or I'd take a photo. I actually keep them at the office as a stress squish.

I can't give you an exact on the diameter, but it seems to be about 1.5". They're about 2.5" long.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Cancel wrote:

They're the same size. We both use a similar premade mold (for the sample eggs anyway). :3

THOSE SPACE BAGS. I HAVE A NEED. Going to have to send a message as those are glorious nnnnngh. Space~!
]Being a bit of a lurker on here for the April Fools goodies. :3 I can't wait.

Thanks! Woah you're the owner of A Krow's Nest :O. I love your designs so pretty! Most of them are a bit large for me yet they are still great eye candy. You've put out some really beautiful eggs. I hope to see more spacey designs on eggs in the future.

Sad to see the eggs I planned to order from A Krow's Nest as soon as I got my paycheck are gone, both sets :doh:. I'll be keeping an eye out again. Even if I can't use them as intended they'd make beautiful stress balls and desk decor.[/color]

cluster wrote:Corded or uncorded? I actually think they're pretty much the same size, with or without the cord... regular chicken egg size. They're the same size as AKN's wind eggs, I think. I don't have my wind eggs at home or I'd take a photo. I actually keep them at the office as a stress squish.

I can't give you an exact on the diameter, but it seems to be about 1.5". They're about 2.5" long.

Thanks! That helps just knowing even diameter. I'm glad to give some exposure to your Wonky Bags shop! You make such great bags. They are so gorgeous, discreet, soft, and reasonably priced too.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:26 pm

I can do a big ol' egg comparison if anyone wants, but all my standard mold eggs from various makers are the same size, yep.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Knottery wrote:I can do a big ol' egg comparison if anyone wants, but all my standard mold eggs from various makers are the same size, yep.

Thanks for the info! I hadn't realized there were such standard sizes. Could you compare one with your hand wrapped around it? In hand pictures always help me decide if I can handle a toy or not.

I want this one so bad. It's 10 firm so in that size I know my body wouldn't like that :surprised:. I wonder why this model wasn't kept around and is a flashback.
Attachments
il_570xN.993799751_r6n9.jpg
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:46 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Thanks for the info! I hadn't realized there were such standard sizes. Could you compare one with your hand wrapped around it? In hand pictures always help me decide if I can handle a toy or not.

Here you go:
ImageImage

My hands are average, I think. Like a medium? The pink one is FB and the blue one is AKN.

In other news, I'm going to get my light stuff set up to take a bunch of photos I've been remiss in taking for like the... last two months or so...
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:02 pm

Knottery wrote:In other news, I'm going to get my light stuff set up to take a bunch of photos I've been remiss in taking for like the... last two months or so...

Can't wait!!!
:excited: :excited: :excited:

So much excite!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:17 pm

Knottery wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Thanks for the info! I hadn't realized there were such standard sizes. Could you compare one with your hand wrapped around it? In hand pictures always help me decide if I can handle a toy or not.

Here you go:
ImageImage

My hands are average, I think. Like a medium? The pink one is FB and the blue one is AKN.

In other news, I'm going to get my light stuff set up to take a bunch of photos I've been remiss in taking for like the... last two months or so...

That's super helpful! Thanks! Those look pretty reasonably sized and probably not too big. Wow that AKN one is so pretty.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 pm

The Winter Fire wrote:Looks like Primal Hardwere is early to the April Fools Day party, they have a new novelty out.
It's a clam penetrable. Lmao. :widesmile:

Oh god, too funny :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Sabre

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:13 pm

So.... EA cinnalube. I'm not getting any cinnamon smell. Maybe it's just me, anyone else use it?
A dragon's prayer
► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Sabre wrote:So.... EA cinnalube. I'm not getting any cinnamon smell. Maybe it's just me, anyone else use it?

Hmm it's been a long time since I used it, but there was definitely a hint of it with mine. Not overpowering but enough I could tell it was there (was kinda nice really lol vs chemical smelling stuff). Maybe a bad batch or something?

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 am

3TK wrote:Wow, you folks are keen! I only notice when something new is up whenever Twitter updates. (It was actually just posted a few mins ago.) Still, pretty funny penetrable! :laugh:

► Show Spoiler

(More in the Gallery. :smilenox: )

I cannot breathe oh my god. PH never fails to make me laugh on April Fools :laugh:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 am

Already saw the PH thing before it was posted here so no real reason to talk about it for me.

In other news. I might be getting $100 soon and, due to needing some of the money for something else, I'll have a good $80 to spend on toys! I've decided I'm going to order from FB a mini Electrofox in medium firmness and predacore coloration, some sticky paws (mostly to show off when people ask what's in the box), and a pocket snowbird (my first penetrable! :excited: )! I'm not sure though what color to order it in, I'll probably only be able to get a $5 color or addon due to shipping and having to get the sticky paws. I was wanting to try to get it based off Chica from FNAF (especially since my electrofox will be based off of Foxy), so I was thinking sunburst yellow maybe (if I could get it in the bug off coloration, or in phoenix colors like in the product pictures I'd grab that in a heart beat). I think I remember reading somewhere on FB that any of the "standard" colors (magma red, sunburts yello, etc.) would never be iust plain and always have glitter or something extra in them, am I imagining that or is that true? Cause if it's true I can't for the life of me find the area/page it's mentioned on.

TL;DR I'm going to get a pocket snowbird from FB and I can't decide what of the stock colors to get it in, any suggestions (I want to base it on Chica from FNAF)?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:53 am

A little irritated.

Sent an email to cockbender about that Scorpio toy about a week ago. No responses. I've checked spam. Nothing.

Guess I won't be ordering that...
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:24 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:A little irritated.

Sent an email to cockbender about that Scorpio toy about a week ago. No responses. I've checked spam. Nothing.

Bummer, I was considering that same one in the future :tinfoil:

naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:15 am

Resend? The connection my be like FB: wonky.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:52 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:A little irritated.

I sent them an email too and still haven't heard back from them! I will be patient and wait as I don't really have the money to order their Scorpion atm anyways :unamused:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
fourdays

Postby fourdays » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:53 am

► Show Spoiler

Edit: I seem to have jumped the gun. Bunnybuns came out several days ago and I just didn't notice. :stick:
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
queeroqueso

Postby queeroqueso » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

So I'm thinking about ordering one of EE's lifecast humans. Does anyone have any input on firmness? I want it to be realstic in feel too. That and I'm interested in something uncut, and I'm unsure if EE's lifecast humans are cut or not. I messaged EE, but their website says they would not be answering emails over the weekend because they're at FWA.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”