Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:09 pm

queeroqueso wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Has anyone tried Damn Average's Pugno Diablo toy? I can't find reviews anywhere online. I'm thinking of buying one and really hoping soft is soft enough. I hear their soft is firmer than BD's soft/3.

I have not used that toy, but I do have a soft DA orc, and their soft feels a lot firmer, closer to BD's medium. The first time I used my orc I actually thought I'd mistakenly bought a hard one.

Yikes. Thanks. If I see good reviews on it I'll probably still pick up the soft one. I assume throwback means Damn Average does not put those ones out much? These were the first ones I have seen since I started keeping an eye out on their Etsy page for new drops.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
queeroqueso

Postby queeroqueso » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:17 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
queeroqueso wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Has anyone tried Damn Average's Pugno Diablo toy? I can't find reviews anywhere online. I'm thinking of buying one and really hoping soft is soft enough. I hear their soft is firmer than BD's soft/3.

I have not used that toy, but I do have a soft DA orc, and their soft feels a lot firmer, closer to BD's medium. The first time I used my orc I actually thought I'd mistakenly bought a hard one.

Yikes. Thanks. If I see good reviews on it I'll probably still pick up the soft one. I assume throwback means Damn Average does not put those ones out much? These were the first ones I have seen since I started keeping an eye out on their Etsy page for new drops.

I think throwback is like BD's legacies- retired molds that are occasionally brought out.

And DA also has a super soft option, which they say is comparable to 0030. I only own one DA toy, which is soft, so I can't confirm that. But if you can handle BD's medium, you should be good for DA's soft. I still do not regret my orc.
► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Does anybody know if FB is open for guided mysteries again? I was going to email them, but I am not even sure if I am committed to the idea yet.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:58 pm

Samson wrote:Does anybody know if FB is open for guided mysteries again? I was going to email them, but I am not even sure if I am committed to the idea yet.

I'm pretty certain they're not. You can do regular mystery and write some favorite colors/colors to avoid in your preferences. I kinda use that as my "guiding" process. For example, I wrote that I hate red. That I like the look of translucent and opaque marbles. And that I enjoy UV pink/lime green colors for overload highlight. I ordered a toy in overload and in their notes it said it defaults to UV purple if you don't specify what you want. There is no other place I can write what overload color I want so I put it in there...
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:20 pm

queeroqueso wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
queeroqueso wrote:

I think throwback is like BD's legacies- retired molds that are occasionally brought out.

And DA also has a super soft option, which they say is comparable to 0030. I only own one DA toy, which is soft, so I can't confirm that. But if you can handle BD's medium, you should be good for DA's soft. I still do not regret my orc.

Thanks you've been really helpful! I can handle BD's medium yet I do prefer BD's soft especially if the diameter is 1.5" or above or the circumference is 6" or above. I sadly missed the Marble March deals due to them pulling them even ones that hadn't sold before my paycheck could be cashed was going to pick up that custom Pugno Diablo in Damn Average's super soft. It's a shame Damn Average can't do customs. I get why though it sounds like she has a lot going on in life all the time.

If anyone has tried Damn Average's Pugno Diablo I would really love to hear if there's any texture past the head, not printer texture but ripples or something. It looks like there isn't much texture past the head. The unique head shape is what intriques me yet some shaft texture would be nice. I can't find any reviews for that model on the Damn Average reviews section.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:11 pm

******PSA: DA uses a different scale. That's why they're firmer.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:32 pm

I ordered this soft Pugno Diaboli. My mistake as I thought it was called Pugno Diablo. I at times have problems with getting letters mixed up perhaps mild dyslexia? And a little squishable snail too cute to resist and reasonable price. The Pugno Diaboli has two of my favorite colors and the fiery one is too firm so I couldn't resist. I hope the firmness is gentle enough with that 1.5" diameter head. I did a fix lighting on the pictures below so they look different than the in stock image. This usually shows how the toy looks/will look in person in my experience.

Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:15 pm

It looks like a cat paw. :laugh:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
robotparade

Postby robotparade » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:24 pm

I had a dream last night that I finally got my Frisky Beast package, but they messed up my order and sent me a wrong, totally unusable toy and said "lol close enough". :psyduck: It hasn't even been unreasonably long (I ordered on March 9) but this is my first time buying a made-to-order toy instead of stock and the pain of waiting is real!

re: DA firmness chat, her Soft is a little firmer than BD's but I think it really depends on the model, too. My soft Average Alien feels comparable to my soft Nox in the spots where they're about the same thickness. Hope that toy works out for you, lovelyscales! The colors are really nice~
gotta catch 'em all

|| BD Nox in Frankenpour || DA Satyr in Marble || DA Average Alien in Marble || EE James in UV Green ||
||BD Gryphon in Frankenpour || BD Flint in Infinity Star || FB Tyrant in Cosmic Tiger ||
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 am

Samson wrote:Does anybody know if FB is open for guided mysteries again? I was going to email them, but I am not even sure if I am committed to the idea yet.

They aren't. They even said "not anytime soon" on the latest question they got about it on Tumblr...so yeah. I want to order guided mysteries as well, and I think this tactic is going to bite them in the ass, because when they open them up again, everyone who has been waiting is going to jump on them at once and I am ready to bet on a massive backlog again. Time will tell.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Samson

Postby Samson » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:15 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:

They aren't. They even said "not anytime soon" on the latest question they got about it on Tumblr...so yeah. I want to order guided mysteries as well, and I think this tactic is going to bite them in the ass, because when they open them up again, everyone who has been waiting is going to jump on them at once and I am ready to bet on a massive backlog again. Time will tell.

Darn. I wonder if what I want would count, though. I've always like that bright pink overload and I want it on a Cybersaur. (Maybe even have the overload gitd?) And then the color of the toy could be whatever as long as it is metallic/robot like.
I've never had a thing for robots but all of a sudden it's like :misc2: :excited:

I'll just maybe pop them an email next time I get paid and see if it is doable?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:13 am

gah!!!!!!
my beautiful FB cybersaur hit's all wrong :(

the purple one

has a sad
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:52 am

Yokai wrote:It looks like a cat paw. :laugh:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:02 am

robotparade wrote:I had a dream last night that I finally got my Frisky Beast package, but they messed up my order and sent me a wrong, totally unusable toy and said "lol close enough". :psyduck: It hasn't even been unreasonably long (I ordered on March 9) but this is my first time buying a made-to-order toy instead of stock and the pain of waiting is real!

It's been almost two months on mine, and it's still in "Paid" status. I ordered in early February.

Once it's two full months, I'll ticket them for an update. It doesn't even look.like it's been in queue for manufacturing... :psyduck:

The pain is reallll....
robotparade

Postby robotparade » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:It's been almost two months on mine, and it's still in "Paid" status. I ordered in early February.

Once it's two full months, I'll ticket them for an update. It doesn't even look.like it's been in queue for manufacturing... :psyduck:

The pain is reallll....

Yeah... as cool as it would have been to see an April Fool's special from them, I'm glad they're using this time to work on their backlog instead. It wasn't until after I'd ordered that I realized there would be a spring/Easter special that would probably take priority :eyeroll:

I think it'll be worth the wait, though. Cosmic Tiger Tyrant is gonna be gorgeous!
gotta catch 'em all

|| BD Nox in Frankenpour || DA Satyr in Marble || DA Average Alien in Marble || EE James in UV Green ||
||BD Gryphon in Frankenpour || BD Flint in Infinity Star || FB Tyrant in Cosmic Tiger ||
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:04 am

Kind of a weird question for the forum goers here!

I am in search of a particular sex toy for my partner, but no idea where to look or which ones might be best.

What we're after is a wearable/strap-on vibrator, like those butterfly vibes?
But I am unsure where to look or which ones are good or anything.

The item in question is this: https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/sHwT6JK ... 00x420.jpg

But, it looks iffy to me..
Ideally I'd like something silicone, and with a good vibration/the option to insert your own bullet.

Anyone know any toys like this? :x Specifically something you can wear, that straps on to you.

I am also all ears on like, home-made DIY of these with bullets or what have you.

Thanks so much in advance!
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:39 am

Woozy stuff shipped, yaay. :buddy:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Cannot unsee the eyeball...
Attachments
il_570xN.952197318_mr0y.jpg
Sean

Postby Sean » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Cannot unsee the eyeball...

Don't think I want that inside me... :psyduck:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Samson wrote:Darn. I wonder if what I want would count, though. I've always like that bright pink overload and I want it on a Cybersaur. (Maybe even have the overload gitd?) And then the color of the toy could be whatever as long as it is metallic/robot like.
I've never had a thing for robots but all of a sudden it's like :misc2: :excited:

I'll just maybe pop them an email next time I get paid and see if it is doable?

I was ticketing with them about this recently and as I understood it, you can order a toy in whatever color and then select one Add-In and that would be okay, because they said doing more than one Add-In is going into Customland. For example, I want to order a toy in Coldfront Blue + a GITD Overload soon, and they said that would be okay. Maybe for your Cybersaur you could order it in Metallic Silver or Molten Metal + Overload and then specify what color you want the Overload to be, then you wouldn't have to wait for customs to open back up.
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)

Return to “General Discussion”