Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
CutieCollie
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:42 pm
Gender: genderqueer (they/them)

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby CutieCollie » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:15 pm

My Magic just shipped out and should be here Friday or Saturday. [HYPE INTENSIFIES]
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
SheWantsTheDragonD
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:56 pm

I thought Facebook was safe for work but it seems to have picked up my internet browsing history and is trying to betray me!
2016-04-12 19.51.39.png
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 pm

TailsnPortholes is working on the 3D prints of the Abyssal King model and it looks FANTASTIC so-far!!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

"...Right now the prints measure…
Mini:
Height (total): 5 inches
Usable length: 3.75 inches
Girth (at thickest): 6 inches

Medium:
Height (total): 6.5 inches
Useable length: 5.26 inches
Girth (at widest): 7.25 inches

Large has yet to be printed. :)"

I'm planning on snagging a medium when it becomes available, I am so excited!! :smile:
Image
SquishyLaughter
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:41 am
Gender: Agender
Location: Seattle

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby SquishyLaughter » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Just looked at tails and portholes for the first time, and all I can say is that Jellyfish model looks absolutely divine.
Drazard
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Drazard » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:37 am

CutieCollie wrote:That is one funky Taf! Congrats on the great surprise me. :D I bet it'd look really cool under blacklight!

Ohh, I hadn't thought of that! More incentive for me to pick up a blacklight torch ASAP. :smile:

Yokai wrote:That Taf reminds me of a shirt I had as a kid in the late 90s.

... I can't unsee it now. :bugeyed: Taf will remind me of that most noble time period forever more.

Also, despite saying I'd be on toy buying hiatus for a bit... T'n'P's medium Abyssal King looks verrrry tempting. I'll have to see what funds are like when it's actually up for sale.
User avatar
Bluefeet
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Bluefeet » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:01 am

nevan wrote:
► Show Spoiler
:

OMG, short, squat and ridged, :psyduck: I think I found my next toy.
User avatar
CellophaneNightmares
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 am
Gender: Male (with vagina)
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:09 am

nevan wrote:TailsnPortholes is working on the 3D prints of the Abyssal King model and it looks FANTASTIC so-far!!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

"...Right now the prints measure…
Mini:
Height (total): 5 inches
Usable length: 3.75 inches
Girth (at thickest): 6 inches

Medium:
Height (total): 6.5 inches
Useable length: 5.26 inches
Girth (at widest): 7.25 inches

Large has yet to be printed. :)"

I'm planning on snagging a medium when it becomes available, I am so excited!! :smile:



Hnnng that looks SO good so far :surprised:
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid
Image

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
User avatar
Virus
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:32 am
Location: EU

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Virus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:28 am

I had to personally ask FB and Sheep to delay my packages until further notice because my dear sister cant make her mind up which period shes gonna come over to visit and stay for vacation ARGH. She's an asexual firm Catholic and I'm afraid if she were to ever pick up my packages--- or worse yet open them!

I mean damn she's rarely here so we share the room even though she doesn't live here anymore but because of that I can't hide what I get in the mail :crying: So that's two from FB (Valentine's Clearly Love Mosa and a Spring Fling Hyena) and two of Sheep's from MM (Average Alien and Lumpy)

Aside of all that, I'm looking forward to the Abyssal King as the model is wonderful! Stout, chubby and ridged plus all that texture yes please all day everyday!
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 am

nevan wrote: :words:


I can't get over how much I love this model! Short and girthy is all up my alley. I really hope she's able to print a large, I'll totally get one! I've really wanted a TnP toy because her work is SO gorgeous, but too small for my personal tastes. What a gorgeous model!
User avatar
kt~
Posts: 1991
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
Gender: Female
Location: MD, USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby kt~ » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 am

nevan wrote:TailsnPortholes is working on the 3D prints of the Abyssal King model and it looks FANTASTIC so-far!!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

"...Right now the prints measure…
Mini:
Height (total): 5 inches
Usable length: 3.75 inches
Girth (at thickest): 6 inches

Medium:
Height (total): 6.5 inches
Useable length: 5.26 inches
Girth (at widest): 7.25 inches

Large has yet to be printed. :)"

I'm planning on snagging a medium when it becomes available, I am so excited!! :smile:

That looks amazing! I totally want a medium too.
Why do the sizes go from mini to medium though? She should have just made the mini called "small".
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
User avatar
Sean
Posts: 978
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Maryland
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Sean » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:29 pm

kt~ wrote:That looks amazing! I totally want a medium too.
Why do the sizes go from mini to medium though? She should have just made the mini called "small".

Perhaps she plans to offer a size between mini and medium? since it does seem like a big jump when you compare the two together
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
User avatar
Aether
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Aether » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:50 pm

I love the design of the Abyssal King visually, but I think if I get another TnP toy it'll be Poseidon. The ridges on the Abyssal are gorgeous but OUCH. Even in soft, that looks like a ton of drag!

Definitely keeping an eye on TnP's stuff though. The owner seems like a sweetie and I love my beautiful Merman, so having her in the dick-smithing community is a huge asset and she deserves the support.
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:43 pm

Aether wrote:I love the design of the Abyssal King visually, but I think if I get another TnP toy it'll be Poseidon. The ridges on the Abyssal are gorgeous but OUCH. Even in soft, that looks like a ton of drag!

That was my thought too. I like texture yet that looks far too intense/dragging :surprised:. Poseidon in both sizes looks nice.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Bluefeet wrote:
nevan wrote:
► Show Spoiler
:

OMG, short, squat and ridged, :psyduck: I think I found my next toy.


You and me both! :bugeyed:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Is Exotic Erotics not doing customs now except surprise colors now too? I wasn't going to get a toy there yet BD turned down my custom color idea for Fenrir and any model except one and FB isn't taking custom colors except their list of them either. I went down to the drop down menu where it said custom color single color only. I wanted a specific color since my lover liked it and wanted to use a toy in that design on me. He usually doesn't get excited about using toys on me or even himself.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:03 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Is Exotic Erotics not doing customs now except surprise colors now too? I wasn't going to get a toy there yet BD turned down my custom color idea for Fenrir and any model except one and FB isn't taking custom colors except their list of them either. I went down to the drop down menu where it said custom color single color only. I wanted a specific color since my lover liked it and wanted to use a toy in that design on me. He usually doesn't get excited about using toys on me or even himself.


What toy are you looking at? I just checked the small giraffe, and both drop-down lists had all colours, surprises, and custom colour (which you need to tell them in the 'notes to seller' text box during the payment process) available? Also, the more complicated customs (I think) you need to message them first about anyway.
Image
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:12 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Aether wrote:I love the design of the Abyssal King visually, but I think if I get another TnP toy it'll be Poseidon. The ridges on the Abyssal are gorgeous but OUCH. Even in soft, that looks like a ton of drag!

That was my thought too. I like texture yet that looks far too intense/dragging :surprised:. Poseidon in both sizes looks nice.

That would definitely not fit inside of me no matter what. A bit like the FB Kaiju, it just gets so girthy so fast my body was like "you know what, no" so I know this type of toys don't agree with my body. But the details on the base are so cool :excited: everyone who can take toys like that, please give me your power, I can only take long toys with not much bulge or swell :crying:

I am interested in most of her models, but I don't see a lot of Coral Reef, I wonder if it is not that popular ? I think it's gorgeous and I would like to hear some feedback for this one.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
cluster
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby cluster » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:27 am

lovelyscales wrote:Is Exotic Erotics not doing customs now except surprise colors now too? I wasn't going to get a toy there yet BD turned down my custom color idea for Fenrir and any model except one and FB isn't taking custom colors except their list of them either. I went down to the drop down menu where it said custom color single color only. I wanted a specific color since my lover liked it and wanted to use a toy in that design on me. He usually doesn't get excited about using toys on me or even himself.

For ee customs, you email them to discuss your idea first. Once you settle on what you want and have the quoted price for it, you order the toy along with however many ee bucks you need to cover the custom cost. I think you can find ee bucks under accessories or something like that. I think you can email them through a contact us link. Can't double check right now, but it's something close to that. When you order, just reference the discussion about your custom in a comment box that you'll see in the ordering process.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
User avatar
CellophaneNightmares
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 am
Gender: Male (with vagina)
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:53 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Aether wrote:I love the design of the Abyssal King visually, but I think if I get another TnP toy it'll be Poseidon. The ridges on the Abyssal are gorgeous but OUCH. Even in soft, that looks like a ton of drag!

That was my thought too. I like texture yet that looks far too intense/dragging :surprised:. Poseidon in both sizes looks nice.

That would definitely not fit inside of me no matter what. A bit like the FB Kaiju, it just gets so girthy so fast my body was like "you know what, no" so I know this type of toys don't agree with my body. But the details on the base are so cool :excited: everyone who can take toys like that, please give me your power, I can only take long toys with not much bulge or swell :crying:

I am interested in most of her models, but I don't see a lot of Coral Reef, I wonder if it is not that popular ? I think it's gorgeous and I would like to hear some feedback for this one.


I'm feeling a lot of similar things... I'm not sure if I'm super big on that much texture... but hot damn, I love the design/shape so much I think I'd enjoy it anyway!
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid
Image

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:34 pm

cluster wrote:For ee customs, you email them to discuss your idea first. Once you settle on what you want and have the quoted price for it, you order the toy along with however many ee bucks you need to cover the custom cost. I think you can find ee bucks under accessories or something like that. I think you can email them through a contact us link. Can't double check right now, but it's something close to that. When you order, just reference the discussion about your custom in a comment box that you'll see in the ordering process.

Thank you! The drop down made it sound like they were only taking customs for single colors. I will shoot them an email once I see some reviews to see if the SubWoofer is cervix pokey in mini. And figure out if I can handle a knot that size. It's a tad smaller than Medium Fenrir yet that one gives me all sorts of trouble.

lizardbreath wrote:You have to actually contact someone at EE
They certainly still do customs

Thanks! I thought with the drop down only allowing for one custom color they were in the same place as FriskyBeast.

nevan wrote:What toy are you looking at? I just checked the small giraffe, and both drop-down lists had all colours, surprises, and custom colour (which you need to tell them in the 'notes to seller' text box during the payment process) available? Also, the more complicated customs (I think) you need to message them first about anyway.

Thanks! Looks like I need to email them since it's more than one color. My lover liked the idea of using a knotted toy on me that would stay put. That means it will probably be mini Sub Woofer. I'd consider Werewolf yet the knot is even bigger, there's no texture I can see, plus personal preference not really a fan of the circumsized look of it.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests