Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sapphire » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:49 am

so after work I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply back from FB. It sound like they have done a few pours but weren't getting the right results. They are doing another attempt this week and offered to send a photo :blush: I'm happy to know that my gigabeast has been worked on. It puts me a ease. And hopefully the pour will look good. And I'll try not to be picky either.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:23 am

sapphire wrote:so after work I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply back from FB. It sound like they have done a few pours but weren't getting the right results. They are doing another attempt this week and offered to send a photo :blush: I'm happy to know that my gigabeast has been worked on. It puts me a ease. And hopefully the pour will look good. And I'll try not to be picky either.

What color(s) did you order it in out of curiosity?
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:59 am

Akanisen wrote:
sapphire wrote:so after work I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply back from FB. It sound like they have done a few pours but weren't getting the right results. They are doing another attempt this week and offered to send a photo :blush: I'm happy to know that my gigabeast has been worked on. It puts me a ease. And hopefully the pour will look good. And I'll try not to be picky either.

What color(s) did you order it in out of curiosity?

it's a guided mystery! I gave them the choice between this: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Najarala
or this: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Tidal_Najarala
not sure which one they chose until I see the photo they send me for the next pour though
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:03 am

HungryStray wrote:All of them! X3 I'm thinking right now a plug or a double ended. I would just get something out of his stock but none are all that thick, eheh. I don't even know what is acceptable to ask for.

You will be surprised how thick not so thick feels when there is no give. My optimal size in glass is between 1.6-2 inches in diameter. And 2 inches can be too much on certain days. My favorite Glass toys are 1.65, 1.7, and 1.85 inches in girth which sounds like nothing, but feels a LOT bigger.

il_570xN.848194935_27h5.jpg

Buy an in stock plug to try out first. I really like the ones with longer stems because you can use them vaginally, too. For wands, I would suggest starting out simple first. My favorite wand of the three I have is the most simple. Straight, one little bulb on the end, and a solid end for holding. It works better than the textured, curved, fancier ones 10 out of 10 times. Like I am honestly considering selling the other two because they are just not as effective as this one! The flared handle actually let's me use it like a lever to push down on it so the bulb focuses more up into my gspot.

il_570xN.859942783_p0z7.jpg

That's my two cents. Customs are way more expensive so I would suggest getting a feel for what you like/what feels good first, before jumping for a custom.
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:33 am

So I've been tweeting back and forth with FB and it looks like it will still be a while for customs.
Screenshot_2016-04-21-12-29-13.png
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:04 am

Samson wrote:So I've been tweeting back and forth with FB and it looks like it will still be a while for customs.

Bummer. Well we now have kind of a date for guided mysteries ( hopefully ) but yeah it's still all about wait and see. Wonder how many orders they are gonna get at once when it opens again.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Samson wrote:So I've been tweeting back and forth with FB and it looks like it will still be a while for customs.

Bummer. Well we now have kind of a date for guided mysteries ( hopefully ) but yeah it's still all about wait and see. Wonder how many orders they are gonna get at once when it opens again.

Yeah I think I am just going to settle on preset options instead of waiting that long.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:59 am

My Marbled March Taf got shipped.

tumblr_o5ydrenHvK1urawpgo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5ydrenHvK1urawpgo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5ydrenHvK1urawpgo3_1280.jpg

The colors remind me of Victorion from Transformers.

450px-CombinerHunters_victorion.jpg
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Why do people think the Fleshlight Freaks line is discontinued? Hard to find, yeah, but discontinued? I just ordered the last one on my wishlist from the Fleshjack website. Like, they're actually on sale? :mystery:

https://www.fleshjack.com/freaks/

Idk, if I hear my order got cancelled, rumor confirmed, but... I'm p sure I wouldn't have been able to check out if they didn't exist anymore...
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:You will be surprised how thick not so thick feels when there is no give. My optimal size in glass is between 1.6-2 inches in diameter. And 2 inches can be too much on certain days. My favorite Glass toys are 1.65, 1.7, and 1.85 inches in girth which sounds like nothing, but feels a LOT bigger.

That's my two cents. Customs are way more expensive so I would suggest getting a feel for what you like/what feels good first, before jumping for a custom.

Oh yeah, I do forget that glass is a bit (a lot) more sturdy than silicone. @[email protected] I'll do just as you say and just nick something out of the shop first. Based on previous butt endeavors, I feel like I most enjoy medium length-ish and thick. I'll probably get a wand first though so I can get a good handle on the difference between glass and silicone.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
canonkiller
Banhammered

Postby canonkiller » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:55 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:Why do people think the Fleshlight Freaks line is discontinued? Hard to find, yeah, but discontinued? I just ordered the last one on my wishlist from the Fleshjack website. Like, they're actually on sale? :mystery:

https://www.fleshjack.com/freaks/

Idk, if I hear my order got cancelled, rumor confirmed, but... I'm p sure I wouldn't have been able to check out if they didn't exist anymore...

That was entirely my bad :misc6: :widesmile: I didn't realize they'd been moved to a different site, as the only times I'd seen them were listed with the fleshlights on the main site.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:32 pm

I wonder when the larger sizes from EE, for certain models, are going to release... *stares at reptilian* I want to do a custom, but I really want to wait for the large to make an appearance.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:47 pm

still, patiently but on the edge of my seat, waiting for my MM order from DA. its mostly my bad tho, with moving and such. :smilenox:
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Akifutoys got yet another neat looking toy but already got comments from Tumblr about "cultural appropriation" so I have no idea if it is going to stay up or not :surprised:

Wow tumblr sjws stay away from my dildos reeee. :laugh:
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:50 am

So, three full days and no response on FB ticket... :eyeroll: time to nag them again...
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 pm

I've been wanting to get a Longstang from DA for a while but I haven't seen any up since the Marbled March stuff (aside from a super soft that disappeared a bit ago). I probably should have just got a custom one while the option was up but I've been waiting to hear back about getting an old squishy from the Halloween stuff first :tinfoil: (which I think she may have forgot about but it feels rude to bug her about something she'd be going out of her way to do in the first place) I wonder why there haven't been any Longstangs poured lately though...

Also I guess still no word yet on PH doing more inflatables? I waaaant one :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:10 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Also I guess still no word yet on PH doing more inflatables? I waaaant one :stick:

Did I miss a conversation? Were there rumors about PH making other inflatables besides the Big Bad Wolf? (That looks so nice and I wish I could take that in my front <__< )
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:00 pm

I though some people might like to read this http://mytoybyte.tumblr.com/post/143302 ... riskybeast considering my order seems to be mentioned a lot in here when talking about FB wait times.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 am

Yaaaaaay, heard back on my ticket! A little meh that it took four days but whatever.

Frisky Beast wrote:Good morning, it appears your Tidepool toy has been completed, we are only waiting for the mold needed for your Mystery toy to become available. This should happen over the weekend, and assuming there are no flaws on the resulting pull, it is very likely your order will be shipping during the coming week. I hope this helps, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Hyenadon is my mystery toy. Guess it's a popular mold... But for some reason, I highly doubt it will ship this week.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:37 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Yaaaaaay, heard back on my ticket! A little meh that it took four days but whatever.

Frisky Beast wrote:Good morning, it appears your Tidepool toy has been completed, we are only waiting for the mold needed for your Mystery toy to become available. This should happen over the weekend, and assuming there are no flaws on the resulting pull, it is very likely your order will be shipping during the coming week. I hope this helps, please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Hyenadon is my mystery toy. Guess it's a popular mold... But for some reason, I highly doubt it will ship this week.

They said on their Tumblr at some point that the Hyaenodon was among their most popular model with the cave bear and the cryo, yeah. I hope they'll ship your toys this week as they said, though.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”