Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Screamy wrote:I got my fab glitter bomb Droth!

Screenshot_2016-08-19-11-39-25-1.png

Ooh does the tip glow in the dark?

I havent tested it yet, been driving about all day but I will keep you posted!
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Alleycat

Postby Alleycat » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Xabin Otter wrote:
Alleycat wrote:Whoot! My EE boys shipped today! Yay!

Also, I got my Vixskin Mustang today and I'm super excited to give him a try. He soooo squishy!!! :misc2: I'm really happy that my pour is more pink and blue, with just a small patch of orange. That base, though!! Wish they did the whole toy from that marble! One thing I noticed is that the suction cut is... pretty crappy. The firm sillicone of the base doesn't play well with the cup, it seems.

I also got a free Oxballs DoNut cock ring and all I can think is that there is no way it will be comfortable for my hubby! It's impossibly thick... so, maybe we will give it a try soon.
1471659758094409502339.jpg

That's a nice toy. Where did you order it from?

Thank you! Actually, it was a direct order from Amazon, sold by Amazon. It was the least expensive option. I think SheVibe and several others carry it, but they ran at least $15 more, plus the free Oxballs ring!
Come visit me on Tumblr for toy reviews, tutorials, etc. Follow me and I will follow you!
http://alleycatstoys.tumblr.com

:smile:

I am on the lookout for FB toys, EE Howard, hit me up!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:03 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:I've been eyeing that one for a while now (the flop), but my dick fund is on hold until next year. :nomnom:
I too am very curious about the shape, it looks really interesting!

And all the glitter! x)

For both of you: can you do a review once your toys arrive? There isn't any feedback on MonsterMaxim's toys yet, so it would be helpful for me and everyone else as well. :blush:

I have my review of my Droth up here viewtopic.php?f=41&t=46731&p=1166813#p1166813 :smilenox:. The shape is quite unique and I love that about it.

Screamy wrote:Mine too omg im so excited! Post pics when you get it please :psyduck:

My flash wasn't cooperating well today. But I took the best pictures I could, it looks pretty much just like the stock photo.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Otselotovaya Khvatka

Postby Otselotovaya Khvatka » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 am

Alleycat wrote:Also, I got my Vixskin Mustang today and I'm super excited to give him a try. He soooo squishy!!! :misc2: I'm really happy that my pour is more pink and blue, with just a small patch of orange. That base, though!! Wish they did the whole toy from that marble! One thing I noticed is that the suction cut is... pretty crappy. The firm sillicone of the base doesn't play well with the cup, it seems.

ahahaha, yeah, the vixen suction cups are notoriously bad. feeling how hard the firm part of it is on my Vixskin Johnny I can see how they wouldn't work very well.

They'd probably hold better doing something like tantus does with the putting a ridged cavity in the toy and just selling a separate suction cup that fits in it.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 am

Cancel wrote:
Drazard wrote:Woohoo, the Orca I ordered during EE's sale is on its way! :widesmile: Now I've just gotta bear the wait for it to reach me in the UK. :>

Ooooooh that's exciting~! Was it a surprise me? :3

I picked up two surprise me items during the sale that I keep bouncing around excitedly for. I can't wait to see what the folks at EE do. :misc2: oAo

Yep - a super surprise based on a character~ :smile: Very eager to see what they did with it!

Ahh, how exciting! EE just put out great pour after great pour, and I always get hyped when people say they've bought something from them as I love seeing pictures of their purchases~ Which models did you go for, if you don't mind me asking? :widesmile:
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:24 am

https://www.etsy.com/listing/271136604/ ... e_active_3

I wouldn't mind having this toy, but it would really need a base if I were to use it, to keep from losing it up inside me.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:12 am

RigidDreamer wrote:Thank you so much for elaborating. Curiosity satisfied. :nerdy:

It's interesting you prefer having a bulb to clench on next to the base, since the toys I've seen marketed towards vaginal plugging (basically only Fluke and Chubbs/MiniChubbs) have long tapers.

you're welcome! and you're right, long tapers seem to be the going thing, when that just doesn't seem to work with my pelvic floor muscles or any of my erogenous zones. in my personal experience, long tapers stay in, but they also do that unpleasant 'droop an inch outside my body' thing, because i've stretched out to take the thick tip and can't clench around the narrower neck so easily, and because straight tapers seem to do nothing for my body, my cervix starts collapsing in complete unarousal. i think vaginal plugging differs from anal plugging in that the ceiling on anal plugging doesn't start accordioning down on offending objects.

i tend to reach for smaller plugs like bootie or my large pure plug for anal plugging, and i like the ryder, which is okaaay at vaginal plugging but tends to slightly squish my rectal cavity if i use it that way, because it doesn't curve forward. it's better for anal. the ass cram cone doesn't lean one way or the other but i do notice its more comfortable in place one way than another. now that i think about it, no way does the ass cram cone's base easily anticipate buttcheeks, i wonder if it was always meant as a vaginal plug.

i think the jollie (the anal-safe version of the jollet) would be good for my vaginal anatomy, because it anticipates more of a curve in the natural lean of the vag and has a bulb to accomodate the way it widens about two inches or so in. unfortunately chavez dezignz crashed and burned a second time, and i don't anticipate them reopening anytime soon, so my attempts to find one have been stymied. nobody seems to own one and be willing to sell :T

/tl,dr

RigidDreamer wrote:If the medium Egg Plug is a little thin, the Charlie Horse Kidney is between the sizes of the medium and large Egg plugs. Different shape, though. And you probably already know this, but I want to mention that the soft silicone makes it feel thinner than it is.

If you meant you think the large Egg Plug is too long, you should know the site lists total length, not insertable length. It's under 5" insertable:

that is sooo good to know. i was also looking at their smallest slink and dirk, but if i also go for an egg plug, i'll get it in large! i did know about the softer silicone (which is why i knew it would feel tiny), but not about the insertable length :)

i'd also like to try the oxballs ergo plug, it looks similar to the egg plug.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:52 am

Drazard wrote:
Cancel wrote:
Drazard wrote:Woohoo, the Orca I ordered during EE's sale is on its way! :widesmile: Now I've just gotta bear the wait for it to reach me in the UK. :>

Ooooooh that's exciting~! Was it a surprise me? :3

I picked up two surprise me items during the sale that I keep bouncing around excitedly for. I can't wait to see what the folks at EE do. :misc2: oAo

Yep - a super surprise based on a character~ :smile: Very eager to see what they did with it!

Ahh, how exciting! EE just put out great pour after great pour, and I always get hyped when people say they've bought something from them as I love seeing pictures of their purchases~ Which models did you go for, if you don't mind me asking? :widesmile:

Oooooh. You'll have to show pics? If you don't mind of course! I love to see what they do with surprise mes~!

I picked up a medium Android and a large reptilian. :3 Both based off of different characters so I'm excited and nervous on how they will turn out but I'm sure it'll be great. The sale was just too good to pass up when I've been waiting for the bigger reptilian models and I've been debating on an android for forever, lol.
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
RigidDreamer

Postby RigidDreamer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:30 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:i think vaginal plugging differs from anal plugging in that the ceiling on anal plugging doesn't start accordioning down on offending objects.

That's a really good point. The Charlie Horse Wiggly would definitely not be good for vaginal plugging. ;P

I'm curious, do you think there should be any other differences between an ideal vaginal plug and an ideal anal plug? Or does the vaginal plug just need to be shorter?

This reminds me of an interesting Reddit thread about vaginal plugs. In it, someone recommends MeO 24/7 plugs because they're short, rounded, and easy to hold onto. However, they're also hollow and made of hard aluminum.

marshmarshmarsh wrote:i'd also like to try the oxballs ergo plug, it looks similar to the egg plug.

The Ergo Plug interests me, too. The only problem is that, according to the specs, its neck is thinner at each size than the Egg Plug's. I enjoy being stretched at my opening, so perhaps the Egg Plug is better for me.

However, the large Ergo Plug fills the huge gap between the large and xl Egg Plugs, so I may end up getting that size. And the Ergo Plug's curve intrigues me. I wonder how effective it is for prostate/g-spot stim.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:34 am

Cancel wrote:
Oooooh. You'll have to show pics? If you don't mind of course! I love to see what they do with surprise mes~!

I picked up a medium Android and a large reptilian. :3 Both based off of different characters so I'm excited and nervous on how they will turn out but I'm sure it'll be great. The sale was just too good to pass up when I've been waiting for the bigger reptilian models and I've been debating on an android for forever, lol.

Cant attest about the reptilian but I LOVE my android :misc2: :dukeretro: hope they both look awesome.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Xabin Otter

Postby Xabin Otter » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:59 am

So, Funvibes and I have settled on the design for my new toy. He just needs to get it made, now. It'll be around $45 for me to get it, so that's not too bad.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:20 pm

My custom wonky bags shipped, so excited!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Anyone on here a singer? This toy looks like a microphone to me. I love the idea of a singer getting it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400113561/ ... _active_51
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:33 pm

I know ya'll were talking about veggie toys a bit back: http://selfdelve-shop.de/shop_content.php?coID=12&XTCsid=veji3vtlvc64e636hvv72fbfb4
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 pm

nevan wrote:I know ya'll were talking about veggie toys a bit back: http://selfdelve-shop.de/shop_content.php?coID=12&XTCsid=veji3vtlvc64e636hvv72fbfb4

OMFG YES. Love these !
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Ahhhh!!! Just ordered my custom Mini Poseidon from TNP!

I asked for it in the colors of the pan flag. I'm so excited to see how it comes out!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:11 am

Rispy_Girl wrote:Anyone on here a singer? This toy looks like a microphone to me. I love the idea of a singer getting it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400113561/ ... _active_51

I used to be. The toy, while nice, doesn't much appeal to me, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 am

ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 am

vixenvega wrote:So, um, this is a thing.

That's....um...creepy. Yeah, I'll stick with creepy. :unamused:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Gribley

Postby Gribley » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 am

vixenvega wrote:So, um, this is a thing.

dude, its platinum cure silicone too.
you can viably use that.

Return to “General Discussion”