Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fableheart

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fableheart » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Primal Hardwere is having a 20% off sale on all ovipositors and tentacles.

It's very tempting, since I want to get a Xenomorph/deacon themed Petunia for a friend for Chrismtas, but I don't think I can afford it this month.
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Armomen wrote:I hope it's alright to post this, but I'm just so extremely happy with how this one turned out! I've been working on improving marbles and I gotta say it's a fun and exciting process! I've never really attempted full tight marbles before so this was especially exciting! And a chance for me to make a really really shiny toy lmao, I could just make all of them metallic tbh, it looks so pretty.

Oh hey!! I just gave your post about this very toy on Tumblr a poke but I'll say it here too, you do some really fabulous work. I can't wait to see what else you're working on. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:01 pm

Armomen wrote:I hope it's alright to post this, but I'm just so extremely happy with how this one turned out! I've been working on improving marbles and I gotta say it's a fun and exciting process! I've never really attempted full tight marbles before so this was especially exciting! And a chance for me to make a really really shiny toy lmao, I could just make all of them metallic tbh, it looks so pretty.

This is one of the most gorgeous toys I have ever seen! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :bugeyed: Do want.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:02 pm

m1.JPG

I saw your etsy too and you do some beautiful pours!! Nice job :)
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:33 pm

vixenvega wrote:Got my FB Tin and Kreepy Eggs today!
Tin was full of candy too, but that was eaten immediately upon opening.
100_7764.JPG

That spider looks so familiar.
I almost wonder if theyre using the old molds from the creepy crawlers thing. I doubt they are but it reminds me of it :widesmile:
I had that when I was a kid lmao
► Show Spoiler
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Feliciaty wrote:Sucessfully sent my order into cockbender today! :smile: Now to wait for the email back.

Also I found out that if you don't add a description to the item when you have pictures it works. Or perhaps it's the description itself? :psyduck: If anyone wants to bug test it, go right ahead.

I just tested this myself and found it worked the same way, as long as I had no description it went through. :O did you get any response back yet?
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:58 pm

I still have my creepy crawlers set!

I doubt they are using it though, the molds are a lot smaller and shallower than that pic.
Feliciaty

Postby Feliciaty » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 pm

GlacierK wrote:
Feliciaty wrote:Sucessfully sent my order into cockbender today! :smile: Now to wait for the email back.

Also I found out that if you don't add a description to the item when you have pictures it works. Or perhaps it's the description itself? :psyduck: If anyone wants to bug test it, go right ahead.

I just tested this myself and found it worked the same way, as long as I had no description it went through. :O did you get any response back yet?

A few days ago to tell the truth. I'm still waiting on them to answer my glow-in-the-dark question but besides that, they're making the model I believe. :stick:
Female|Asexual|Not looking for partner
|21|Artist|Writer|
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Got my treat tin today! Love the candy corn egg and scored a bitty sabertooth and a pumpkin yesss. The tin itself is also really cute.

Going to eat my candy now. :smilenox:
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:25 pm

Fableheart wrote:Primal Hardwere is having a 20% off sale on all ovipositors and tentacles.

It's very tempting, since I want to get a Xenomorph/deacon themed Petunia for a friend for Chrismtas, but I don't think I can afford it this month.

Oooohhhhh, thanks for bringing my attention to this sale. :widesmile: I'm going for Splorch!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I wonder how well the metal molds would work for silicone now that i think about it...

Probably really well honestly :widesmile: they wouldnt warp and they wouldnt crack
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Ixick wrote:My Reshik arrived!

I'm really impressed by the colors in person (no in-person pics today, can't find my camera :stick: ) but the heft of it is something else, too! I can't wait to use him.

Such a pretty toy! All those shimmery colors look amazing :nomnom:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 am

AKN dropped some more toys, and my beautiful toxic green Craiwulf was among them! <3

Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:33 am

Screamy wrote:That spider looks so familiar.
I almost wonder if theyre using the old molds from the creepy crawlers thing. I doubt they are but it reminds me of it :widesmile:
I had that when I was a kid lmao
► Show Spoiler

You're right! They do look similar!
I wonder if they still make those.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Strange... I looked at my paypal receipt in my email from ordering from Primal Hardwere last night and I was only charged for the Splorch, not anything for shipping. As fun as that would be; I'm sure it isn't correct since their site says over $300 is free shipping and I sure didn't spend that much. I will see what they say after the weekends over. :surprised:

ETA: Ooooooo, they e-mailed me back and they had accidentally loaded the promo with free shipping. Cause I ordered before they fixed it they are being awesome and giving me the free shipping on top of the 20% off. yay! :widesmile:
Last edited by FoxyCatZaam on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Gah I love AKN's pours. Yet all but one of his models is 6" around just at the shaft. The one that's 5.25" around looks like there's very little texture with a pointy seeming tip :doh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
memphs

Postby memphs » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Gah I love AKN's pours. Yet all but one of his models is 6" around just at the shaft. The one that's 5.25" around looks like there's very little texture with a pointy seeming tip :doh:.

Do you mean Kaine? He's actually not pointy at all, this coming from someone who's cervix bleeds if you even think about it too hard. The texture would probably feel better in medium, but even in soft he's very pleasant and bumpy. It's light on texture, for sure, but I can feel it.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Armomen

Postby Armomen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:17 pm

I've just checked AKN's new drop, some gorgeous pours in there and I'm realy tempted to get one, but.... are their shipping prices to the EU really 65$ o_o I'm going to ship it to my partner in the US anyways but this seemed kinda weird?
I make custom toys!

► Show Spoiler
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Does anyone know if fuck machines like on KensTwistedMind go on sale during Black Friday? I'm looking at the Sneaky Pete Pro but that price would be better if it were a tad lower if at all possible. Otherwise I'll just save up more, I was going for the non Pro version but when I learned the Pro works best on larger toys I felt I'd be better safe than sorry going for it.
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Armomen wrote:I've just checked AKN's new drop, some gorgeous pours in there and I'm realy tempted to get one, but.... are their shipping prices to the EU really 65$ o_o I'm going to ship it to my partner in the US anyways but this seemed kinda weird?

No, that's correct. Shipping is expensive, due to Cancel's location.
As a small time hobbyist being out cost and product isn't really an option for me. Unfortunately with the shipping options as they are the cheapest international option with insurance and tracking is $40-$65. You can calculate your estimated shipping here. : https://ircalc.usps.com/ (Estimated value $100, international medium flat rate box, ship from zip code 57701) Smaller items will ship with a small box which is a bit cheaper. I don't set the pricing, but it's the only option I really have with full protection and locating options.

Return to “General Discussion”