Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kt~

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby kt~ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:38 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:original link

I saw this one on tumblr, it's beautiful!!
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 am

My Mammoth has been in customs for 10 days, the struggle is real.

Syntyche wrote:DamnAverage just did the full release for her two mystery items, as well as a large drop!

http://damnaverage.tumblr.com/post/154626353851/

Okay, the Krampus got catapulted at the top of my wishlist :excited: I think I'll go get some money tomorrow so I can grab one if there is any left.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:48 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:Sidewinder creations released two new toys, Hank and a Kobold.

Also I don't know if this has been posted here, but it's probably the most beautiful dildo I have ever seen. :bugeyed:

original link

Though it looks like it might be unusable for me personally, it is VERY pretty, wow. Would totally get one just to display hahaha
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:44 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:Sidewinder creations released two new toys, Hank and a Kobold.

Also I don't know if this has been posted here, but it's probably the most beautiful dildo I have ever seen. :bugeyed:

original link

The scaling detail on the base and lower shaft is really fantastic.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:59 am

Oooh, DA's new models! I like them. Also that toy posted above with the scales-when I first saw it on Tumblr, I was really impressed! It doesn't look like it would be usable for me personally, but I LOVE the detail they put into it and how they've done the colors. It's really fun to see all the new makers popping up. Everyone translates the idea of fantasy toys into reality a little differently and I love it. :misc2: :misc3:
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Oh goodness, I love Krampus a lot! Seconding (or thirding) the love for that scaly toy as well. The one on the right is especially beautiful!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:25 pm

I got permission from DA to show off the Krampus pre-order I got. When I first opened it I admit my lighting was so bad plus it still being surrounded in bubble wrap I thought it was just gray.[/color[color=#FF0000]] Then I brought it into better lighting..so much nicer! It's hard to pick up some of the more subtle suspended looking marbling with my place's in the places I can take pictures of toys without weirding out other room mates :doh:. Came with a little personalized note and a bright pink most likely UV reactive wrapped gift shaped squishy. Please excuse my water logged fingers.

I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:07 pm

original link

:bugeyed: Where do I get one?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:38 pm

lizardbreath wrote:

original link

:bugeyed: Where do I get one?

They're made by ashesthekinky on tumblr, but their store isn't open yet. I've been keeping an eye on their blog and waiting for the announcement, because those are stunning.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:My PH Growler came and I'm reaaaaalyl really happy, I screamed when I opened the box LOL

Photo Dec 17, 2 58 16 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 17, 2 58 47 PM.jpg

Oh. My. Glob. He looks amazing.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Tempest wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:My PH Growler came and I'm reaaaaalyl really happy, I screamed when I opened the box LOL

Used him this morning with my partner. 100/10, would recommend :smile: Feeling the knot swell inside of me and then release is so unlike anything else it's so nice, it's almost like a massage on my gspot.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Used him this morning with my partner. 100/10, would recommend :smile: Feeling the knot swell inside of me and then release is so unlike anything else it's so nice, it's almost like a massage on my gspot.

Great, now I need one. :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:48 pm

DA's new Krampus and KrampusKitzler are so cute! So I bought one of each, along with a mini Jav, since I've been wanting one for a while. And a Snail, BallSheep, and squishy grab bags. Pictures under spoiler. :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Cestrum wrote:DA's new Krampus and KrampusKitzler are so cute! So I bought one of each, along with a mini Jav, since I've been wanting one for a while. And a Snail, BallSheep, and squishy grab bags. Pictures under spoiler. :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

Nice find! I was thinking about ordering that mini Jav on my paycheck after next if it was still there. I'm glad someone bought it because I'm not sure if mini Jav might be too mini even for me :misc6: :nerdy:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 am

Aaaaaa I want a KrampusKitzler but it's just SO tiny... I want the entire toy's girth to be the size of that base. I don't like the larger one, the Krampus :( WOE
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
milk

Postby milk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:27 am

EE has such fuckin fantastic customer service, i wish i enjoyed the toy i got but i dont learn and still spent money on a custom toy with a bigass head when those never work for me. feel so dumb but at least i know what their soft is like now
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:03 am

Cestrum wrote:DA's new Krampus and KrampusKitzler are so cute! So I bought one of each, along with a mini Jav, since I've been wanting one for a while. And a Snail, BallSheep, and squishy grab bags. Pictures under spoiler. :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler

Those were the two I was gonna buy today so thank you for taking that temptation away from me :laugh:

Edit so I don't double post : just got home from classes to find a post notice for a parcel I missed. Pretty sure that is my Mammoth that finally passed through customs :excited: Good thing it also tells me on the notice how much I will have to pay for taxes so I have what I need tomorrow.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 am

milk wrote:EE has such fuckin fantastic customer service, i wish i enjoyed the toy i got but i dont learn and still spent money on a custom toy with a bigass head when those never work for me. feel so dumb but at least i know what their soft is like now

What toy did you get? I'm still mauling over getting a life cast in soft, but don't know which. I don't want to get something that's too big to use but some of the smaller models don't appeal to me...
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 am

lovelyscales wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Nice find! I was thinking about ordering that mini Jav on my paycheck after next if it was still there. I'm glad someone bought it because I'm not sure if mini Jav might be too mini even for me :misc6: :nerdy:.

I have a standard Jav and he's not very large imo, about the size of maybe small Spritz?
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Cestrum wrote: :words:

I have the bigger Jav, and I like it so much I wanted the mini! It is super mini, and I was a little worried that it'd be too small, though I think I'll be able to use it. I was almost going to wait on ordering it, but the one I was originally going to buy got bought, so I figured this one wouldn't last long either! :smilenox:

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Cestrum wrote: :words:

Those were the two I was gonna buy today so thank you for taking that temptation away from me :laugh:

Edit so I don't double post : just got home from classes to find a post notice for a parcel I missed. Pretty sure that is my Mammoth that finally passed through customs :excited: Good thing it also tells me on the notice how much I will have to pay for taxes so I have what I need tomorrow.

Glad I could help. :laugh: Please take pictures of your Mammoth! I almost bought one on black Friday, and I'd love to know what you think of it.

On another note, my BR Draco should arrive today! Hopefully. Yesterday it went straight past me into California, and the tracking hasn't been updated past departing the facility in CA. :mystery:

Editing so I don't double post:
dusksong wrote:I have a standard Jav and he's not very large imo, about the size of maybe small Spritz?

I consider Jav to be one of my bigger toys, and I think it's larger than a small Spritz. A size somewhere between the standard and the mini would honestly be perfect, imo. :widesmile:
Last edited by Cestrum on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!

Return to “General Discussion”