Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
vixenvega

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby vixenvega » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 am

I got my PH Inflatable Growler today!
He's so shimmery and sparkly!
100_8095.JPG
100_8096.JPG

I have to say, I am beyond impressed with PH's customer service. The first coloration I choose was not pouring well, so they sent me pictures and suggested I pick new colors, though they would send me the first if I wanted him. Lone Wolf spent a lot of time in email with me answering questions and helping me pick something fun and pretty that would turn out nice.
milk

Postby milk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:48 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
milk wrote:EE has such fuckin fantastic customer service, i wish i enjoyed the toy i got but i dont learn and still spent money on a custom toy with a bigass head when those never work for me. feel so dumb but at least i know what their soft is like now

What toy did you get? I'm still mauling over getting a life cast in soft, but don't know which. I don't want to get something that's too big to use but some of the smaller models don't appeal to me...

picked up a Howard in soft. it's pretty dense so I can't even imagine how firm it would be in medium.
keep in mind I prefer tapered heads so that's really why it doesn't work for me. I think if it wasn't for that it would be fine, but I'd double check measurements before jumping on anything
memphs

Postby memphs » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:23 am

lovelyscales wrote:
► Show Spoiler
]

That is gorgeous, like stone and ice :smile: I love the sort of swirly fade it's got going on with the translucent and metallic colors!
Both of the Krampus models look so good, but they're too small for me so I'll have to live vicariously through others lol.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:14 pm

vixenvega wrote:I got my PH Inflatable Growler today!
100_8095.JPG
100_8096.JPG

I have to say, I am beyond impressed with PH's customer service. The first coloration I choose was not pouring well, so they sent me pictures and suggested I pick new colors, though they would send me the first if I wanted him. Lone Wolf spent a lot of time in email with me answering questions and helping me pick something fun and pretty that would turn out nice.

That's such a pretty blue! And it's so glittery!! The inflatable growler is really creeping up my wishlist..
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Knottery wrote:
vixenvega wrote:I got my PH Inflatable Growler today!
100_8095.JPG
100_8096.JPG

That's such a pretty blue! And it's so glittery!! The inflatable growler is really creeping up my wishlist..

It's the Deceitful Blue from their Erection Day sale. They were really heavy handed with the glitter, to my delight :)
You should get one, it's really fun!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 pm

memphs wrote:That is gorgeous, like stone and ice :smile: I love the sort of swirly fade it's got going on with the translucent and metallic colors!
Both of the Krampus models look so good, but they're too small for me so I'll have to live vicariously through others lol.

Sad to hear Krampus is too small for you! Yet there may be a possibility of a larger size release..Lumpy/Pawn/Cephalopod/Average Alien/I think Rattler when it was revised all got sized up versions.

Yas! IIRC I listed crazy lace agate as one of my references. And the icy look is suiting due to it being a holiday inspired model :widesmile:.
Sadly due to the shiny parts it's so hard to photograph it and do it enough justice. When the flash is on it picks up on the shiny metallics and drowns out much of the intricate marbling. Flash off makes the photo blurry and grainy. Mayhaps if/when it snows again I'll sneak outside and take some pics in the snow! The catch will be dodging nosy fellow renters plus neighbors.

dusksong wrote:I have a standard Jav and he's not very large imo, about the size of maybe small Spritz?
I consider Jav to be one of my bigger toys, and I think it's larger than a small Spritz.

[color=#008040] Oh really? That's great news..I like small Spritz! My fear was the girth increase on Jav would be too much or too painful. I suppose if it's not sudden it shouldn't be as bad.
I can handle up to 1 3/4" x 6 1/4" girth IF it's either tapered or as a less sudden knot. Yet if it's sudden girth right under the head or a sudden shaft bulge I can't handle more than 1.5 x 5.5" :mystery:.

Cestrum wrote:A size somewhere between the standard and the mini would honestly be perfect, imo.[/color] :widesmile:

So good news then! Damn Average mentioned in a blog she wants to make a Jav that's somewhere between mini and regular/medium size Jav! Super amped for that release.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:23 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Cestrum wrote:I consider Jav to be one of my bigger toys, and I think it's larger than a small Spritz. A size somewhere between the standard and the mini would honestly be perfect, imo.
So good news then! Damn Average mentioned in a blog she wants to make a Jav that's somewhere between mini and regular/medium size Jav! Super amped for that release.

That's awesome! I hope she does. I'll definitely be buying it, then.
On a similar note, I love your Krampus. The blues really suit it. :widesmile:
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Cestrum wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Cestrum wrote:I consider Jav to be one of my bigger toys, and I think it's larger than a small Spritz. A size somewhere between the standard and the mini would honestly be perfect, imo.

Thanks :widesmile:! It's my first toy that has any silver/silvery look. So her color choices that were refreshing. I hope some more people post the DA mystery items they received. I would love to see others'. Sheep's pours are so beautiful.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Thanks :widesmile:! It's my first toy that has any silver/silvery look. So her color choices that were refreshing. I hope some more people post the DA mystery items they received. I would love to see others'. Sheep's pours are so beautiful.

I'm planning on taking pictures of mine as soon as I get a chance and some decent lighting. I got a Krampus that's a lovely marbled gradient of aqua-green to medium blue, and a Kitzler that's a thready marble of translucent GITD gray and shimmery violet. The Kitzler came with a matching tiny dragon squishy, too!
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:13 am

I just took a quick photo of (regular) Jav vs Small Spritz for you, partly because I was curious myself. Spritz has a more pronounced knot but otherwise I think they are pretty close! (Forgive the hairs, they just came out of the toy box :stick: )

Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:50 am

Syntyche wrote:I'm planning on taking pictures of mine as soon as I get a chance and some decent lighting. I got a Krampus that's a lovely marbled gradient of aqua-green to medium blue, and a Kitzler that's a thready marble of translucent GITD gray and shimmery violet. The Kitzler came with a matching tiny dragon squishy, too!

Ooo can't wait to see!Super lucky on the dragon squishy! Got a little package/present shaped bright pink squishy. I think it's UV reactive due to how neon it is. I like the color yet I may just give it to a friend's kid because they love making their toys give gifts to each other and that would be so cute and perfect for them to do that with. Plus if it's in fact silicone..almost feels like foam sort of? It could just be boiled if it gets dirty outside.

Dusksong wrote:I just took a quick photo of (regular) Jav vs Small Spritz for you, partly because I was curious myself. Spritz has a more pronounced knot but otherwise I think they are pretty close! (Forgive the hairs, they just came out of the toy box :stick: )

Thanks so much :widesmile: ! Wow that Spritz is SO dang pretty! Your side view of Jav has sold me on a regular size Jav..that head dip looks absolutely divine and like a feature I've been seeking in a toy :nomnom:.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 am

Krampus and KrampusKitzler look like smaller versions of Belphad. Sort of. At least in that they all have slightly downward angles and not-too-extreme textures.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:Krampus and KrampusKitzler look like smaller versions of Belphad. Sort of. At least in that they all have slightly downward angles and not-too-extreme textures.

I"ll give you they have similair base shape. Belphad appears to have more plus different texture.Now I'd love a smaller size Belphad release.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:40 am

Syntyche wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
griffin-morgenstern wrote:Sidewinder creations released two new toys, Hank and a Kobold.

Also I don't know if this has been posted here, but it's probably the most beautiful dildo I have ever seen. :bugeyed:

original link

:bugeyed: Where do I get one?

They're made by ashesthekinky on tumblr, but their store isn't open yet. I've been keeping an eye on their blog and waiting for the announcement, because those are stunning.

That one just bounced to the absolute top of my list
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 am

lovelyscales wrote:
Cestrum wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:So good news then! Damn Average mentioned in a blog she wants to make a Jav that's somewhere between mini and regular/medium size Jav! Super amped for that release.

Thanks :widesmile:! It's my first toy that has any silver/silvery look. So her color choices that were refreshing. I hope some more people post the DA mystery items they received. I would love to see others'. Sheep's pours are so beautiful.

I love her color choices. I'll probably order something in Marbled March, they're all so gorgeous. I've also been hoping to see more of people's mystery Krampus and KrampusKitzler!
Dusksong wrote:I just took a quick photo of (regular) Jav vs Small Spritz for you, partly because I was curious myself. Spritz has a more pronounced knot but otherwise I think they are pretty close! (Forgive the hairs, they just came out of the toy box :stick: )

Oh wow! Those are much closer in size than I thought. I think it was the BD measurement of 1.2 that threw me off about the sizes. Those are really helpful, thank you! :widesmile:
Syntyche wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Thanks :widesmile:! It's my first toy that has any silver/silvery look. So her color choices that were refreshing. I hope some more people post the DA mystery items they received. I would love to see others'. Sheep's pours are so beautiful.

I'm planning on taking pictures of mine as soon as I get a chance and some decent lighting. I got a Krampus that's a lovely marbled gradient of aqua-green to medium blue, and a Kitzler that's a thready marble of translucent GITD gray and shimmery violet. The Kitzler came with a matching tiny dragon squishy, too!

Awesome! I'm so excited to see your Kitzler! Will you post pictures of your dragon squishy? It sounds super cute.
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Just bought this supersoft Jav!! So excited to finally have a DA toy~ Got a mystery snail too. Wish there was more I wanted in the inventory but it's good on my wallet anyway. :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Ahhh that's such a pretty Jav!! I really want one of the mini Krampus but I already bought too many recently :stick:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 pm

My Primal Hardwere Squick and Monster Maxim Bantam Eggs are here!

SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 am

nevan wrote:My Primal Hardwere Squick and Monster Maxim Bantam Eggs are here!

Beautiful! :misc2: I love the sheen. The eggs are in pretty colors too!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
kt~

Postby kt~ » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm sorry to everyone about the rant but....
I think FB is jerking me around lol. My package's tracking was uploaded on December 9th (almost 2 weeks ago) and it's been in pre-shipment ever since (aka, not yet picked up by USPS).

I ticketed them twice (once last week, once this week), got a response on Tuesday. They claim it was shipped out, and said they would be talking to USPS. I don't know if they did or not, as they haven't said anything else to me.

I checked my PO Box yesterday; the package isn't there.

Which only leaves 2 possibilities: the package was never picked up, or it got lost in shipment before it could be scanned. It was Priority Mail 2 day, which should have arrived by now, regardless of whether it was ever scanned or not.

I don't believe for a second USPS lost it. It's a far more likely possibility in my mind it's sitting in FB's facility, tucked away somewhere, or maybe they didn't put my order with the right label.

Didn't this happen to someone else or am I remembering wrong? If so, what ended up happening? Did the package ever show up or did they have to pull a whole new order?

I'm having waiting syndrome for this package and I'm anxious because I ordered a Halloween tin and who knows whether they will be able to put another one together at this point if it's gone :sniffing:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection

Return to “General Discussion”