Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kt~

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby kt~ » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Dusksong wrote:I recently got this Skoll v1 from Phoenix Flame Forge and it's just so festive looking I couldn't resist taking a picture with the tree :stick:

Nice snag!! Looks like a delicious candy cane ~
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Dusksong wrote:I recently got this Skoll v1 from Phoenix Flame Forge and it's just so festive looking I couldn't resist taking a picture with the tree :stick:

That's so pretty! It looks so cute next to your tree. :widesmile:
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:57 am

Akanisen wrote:Seen the second one, the first one looks nice but I don't buy off Ebay. And I'm up for leather (as I will be using this for actual play) I just can't really find one.

I don't blame you on that front. This turned out to be really, really tough to find, I dunno if I was just looking in the wrong places or what.

This and this are about the best I could find as a match. Mostly it seems like you get zips on full face masks.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:46 am

Luxx wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Seen the second one, the first one looks nice but I don't buy off Ebay. And I'm up for leather (as I will be using this for actual play) I just can't really find one.

I don't blame you on that front. This turned out to be really, really tough to find, I dunno if I was just looking in the wrong places or what.

This and this are about the best I could find as a match. Mostly it seems like you get zips on full face masks.

Ooh! That second one looks just about right! And considering he wears a hat I can see there being more straps underneath. Thank you!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Luxx wrote:

Ooh! That second one looks just about right! And considering he wears a hat I can see there being more straps underneath. Thank you!

No worries, I hope it works out for you.
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:56 pm

kt~ wrote:
Idra wrote:Hmmm. I kinda wanna hear what people's overall experience has been with TNP. My Mini Poseidon has some tears on the stem, which... concerns me since I bought it as a plug. They're not that bad and I've just left it and not made a fuss, but... if this is a really common thing maybe someone SHOULD let her know. Not cause I really want her to do anything in particular for me/my case, but just cause like, if nobody tells her she can't know that this is a common thing (if it is common, of course).

I've only ordered from her once. It was in June during a sale I believe. I ordered a Jellyfish, in solid soft (no core), and I did a 3 color custom of red, maroon, in black.

The finished toy is here in this post (even though it's not supposed to be, which I'll explain): http://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/ ... red-maroon

Right when I ordered it, I sent her a message asking if she could please not post a picture of my toy on her tumblr until I received it. I'm fully aware I'm neurotic, but I really prefer to be the first person to see my toy, and I also wanted to be surprised about how it turned out.

After waiting a whole month and not seeing any kind of shipping confirmation for it, I wanted to just check with her how progress was going. I'm not super impatient, just wanted some kind of an update. So I went on her tumblr to see if she put out any announcements about being delayed. And 2 or 3 posts down the home page, I saw a picture of my toy, even when I specifically asked for it to not be posted on tumblr!

So, I got extremely angry, more angry than I probably should have been (thanks anger issues and BPD :unamused: ) After first impulsively posting an angry rant in this thread, I sent her a calm and polite message on tumblr asking why my toy was posted on tumblr when I requested for it to not be posted until I received it. I also added that if she had actually shipped it, and it was already in my PO Box, so she was assuming I already got the toy, then I was sorry for bothering her. But a few hours later, I got a shipping confirmation email, confirming that it hadn't been shipped before so she had clearly forgotten I asked for pictures of my toy not to be posted.

She apologized for the mix up, so I forgave her, and was like, oh well, I guess this shit happens.

I received the toy a few days later. I still felt a bit salty about all of this, so I just boiled it quickly and put it a bag and put it in my toybox. It sat there for a few months....until about a month ago, I got it out to look at it and squish it, which is when I discovered it was partially cored even though I had ordered a solid soft toy.

Oh well, lol, I'm used to my orders being messed up by now :unamused: I've literally had bad experiences with every single company. So maybe you won't be as unlucky as me.

Ok so I know this was posted a while back but literally I had almost the same experience with her! I bought a squishy starfish and it took nearly a month to get it! I had to open a case against her before she decided to ship it out. I like some of her models but I don't know if they are worth it. It's really good to know that I'm not the only one who's had a bad experience with that shop!
The Size.....Princess
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Luxx wrote:No worries, I hope it works out for you.

When I eventually get it lol (very tight on money atm) :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:45 am

Just remembered that I have a small discount code for the EU company Knot Me! that's going to expire soon!

If anyone's interested in their toys, the code'll get you 5% off the price of your order (not including p+p). It's only a one-use code, so contact me if you'd like it! :)
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:38 am

My Snowbird just shipped! I'm so excited! :widesmile:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:39 am

Got myself a custom GbW plug last month and it just arrived today!
100_8156.JPG
100_8159.JPG
100_8157.JPG
Cestrum

Postby Cestrum » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 am

vixenvega wrote:Got myself a custom GbW plug last month and it just arrived today!
100_8156.JPG
100_8159.JPG
100_8157.JPG

Oh my goodness that is beyond gorgeous! And the design on the base is really neat looking! GBW does such amazing work. :smilenox:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 pm

vixenvega wrote:Got myself a custom GbW plug last month and it just arrived today!
100_8156.JPG
100_8159.JPG
100_8157.JPG

That's crazy pretty!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:Ok so I know this was posted a while back but literally I had almost the same experience with her! I bought a squishy starfish and it took nearly a month to get it! I had to open a case against her before she decided to ship it out. I like some of her models but I don't know if they are worth it. It's really good to know that I'm not the only one who's had a bad experience with that shop!

Yeah she definitely was having a hard time keeping up with her orders when she was doing customs. AFAIK she changed to only doing in stocks? Hopefully that helps her keep on top of things.

In other news, my FB order was delivered today to my box, I'm getting home tonight so I'll go and pick it up tomorrow~
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Casma

Postby Casma » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Woop! Finally got my fb order!

I love their black friday color...it's filled with pink glitter! I so wish bd would do that instead of plain black.

So all is well...still pretty annoyed that i didn't get it in time for Christmas but at least the toy is great
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 am

kt~ wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
kt~ wrote:and I'm pretty sure I won't be buying direct from TnP again.

What don't you like about TnP?

I hope that wasn't intended to start an argument, but:
A summary: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=32438&p=1184367&hilit=tnp#p1184367

Nope, just curious. Thanks for elaborating.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 am

Casma wrote:Woop! Finally got my fb order!

I love their black friday color...it's filled with pink glitter! I so wish bd would do that instead of plain black.

So all is well...still pretty annoyed that i didn't get it in time for Christmas but at least the toy is great

It would be SOOO Much nicer if BD did that but oh well! Sorry it didn't come in time for Christmas :doh: What did you get?
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
wolfsdengaming

Postby wolfsdengaming » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:19 pm

kt~ wrote:
Kathulu'sbride wrote:Ok so I know this was posted a while back but literally I had almost the same experience with her! I bought a squishy starfish and it took nearly a month to get it! I had to open a case against her before she decided to ship it out. I like some of her models but I don't know if they are worth it. It's really good to know that I'm not the only one who's had a bad experience with that shop!

Yeah she definitely was having a hard time keeping up with her orders when she was doing customs. AFAIK she changed to only doing in stocks? Hopefully that helps her keep on top of things.

In other news, my FB order was delivered today to my box, I'm getting home tonight so I'll go and pick it up tomorrow~

Glad you got your Frisky Beast order. I'm on my 11th week now (ordered on the 15th of October) for a custom brood egg. I emailed them on the 11th, only to receive a generic 'the order is processing' automated response. Just sent them a ticket, so hopefully I'll get an actual answer this time. I've only had one experience with BD and one experience (the egg one) with FB, and so far, gotta be honest, BD won hands down. I'm not big into the scene of fantasy toys, but out of the one, adoption order I did with BD, they exceptionally did it better. Tracking number, shipped on time, etc. Now, considering FB says that it takes two 'more' weeks for shipping, I'm doubting I'll even get this by my birthday on the 9th of January, and that makes me kinda sad since I don't really celebrate my birthday, and I generally just order take-out and buy a game to make me happy. Forgive me if I de-rail the forum post in any way. I don't normally wander onto forums, but after seeing that others had issues as well with FB, I figured I'd give my two cents.
" Are we human at fault, or just by desire? "
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Casma

Postby Casma » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:25 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Casma wrote:Woop! Finally got my fb order!

It would be SOOO Much nicer if BD did that but oh well! Sorry it didn't come in time for Christmas :doh: What did you get?

Full size snowbird for a friend who has been casually wanting one but is too embarrassed to buy it for himself! :laugh:
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Glad I checked Wonky Bags just now, I'm in need of some bags and they did a drop! Snagged one with a type of fabric I wanted as well! (I wanted a lion/tiger themed bag for my Moko coming). Nabbed these bags along with a custom for my huge-ass pretzal on the way:

► Show Spoiler

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “General Discussion”