Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Casma

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Casma » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

katze wrote:Glad I checked Wonky Bags just now, I'm in need of some bags and they did a drop! Snagged one with a type of fabric I wanted as well! (I wanted a lion/tiger themed bag for my Moko coming). Nabbed these bags along with a custom for my huge-ass pretzal on the way:

omgggg that fox bag is so beautiful and cute!! nice catch!
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Casma wrote:omgggg that fox bag is so beautiful and cute!! nice catch!

I know right?? I put them all in my cart so quickly. There was another of the fox bag, but it looks like it's gone already :(

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Casma wrote:Woop! Finally got my fb order!

I love their black friday color...it's filled with pink glitter! I so wish bd would do that instead of plain black.

So all is well...still pretty annoyed that i didn't get it in time for Christmas but at least the toy is great

Was yours in-stock items? I did customs and my order still just shows as "paid".
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Casma

Postby Casma » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Dusksong wrote:
Casma wrote:Woop! Finally got my fb order!

I love their black friday color...it's filled with pink glitter! I so wish bd would do that instead of plain black.

So all is well...still pretty annoyed that i didn't get it in time for Christmas but at least the toy is great

Was yours in-stock items? I did customs and my order still just shows as "paid".

Yeah, it was an in stock. If it took a full month for them to ship an in stock i hate to think how long you'll wait :unamused:
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 pm

So I picked up my FB order back on Wednesday, but with everything going on, I haven't felt up to taking pictures or anything.

The Halloween tin:
► Show Spoiler

Now, the Mechanical Animal....all of my FB toys have had cosmetic flaws, but I can't find anything wrong on this one. So I'm happy about that.

► Show Spoiler
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:12 pm

kt~ wrote:So I picked up my FB order back on Wednesday, but with everything going on, I haven't felt up to taking pictures or anything.

The Halloween tin:
► Show Spoiler

Now, the Mechanical Animal....all of my FB toys have had cosmetic flaws, but I can't find anything wrong on this one. So I'm happy about that.

► Show Spoiler

Im so glad your mechanical animal turned out fine!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:20 pm

katze wrote:

Yeah I really like how it looks. And it's so soft and squishy despite being a Medium/Soft. :laugh:

It has a bit of printer texture, but nothing extreme.

FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:35 pm

kt~ wrote:Yeah I really like how it looks. And it's so soft and squishy despite being a Medium/Soft. :laugh:

It looks really nice! FB seems to be frustrating at times, but I love how their toys look so much. I'm glad your order turned out well and showed up!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:00 pm

FoxyCatZaam wrote:
kt~ wrote:Yeah I really like how it looks. And it's so soft and squishy despite being a Medium/Soft. :laugh:

It looks really nice! FB seems to be frustrating at times, but I love how their toys look so much. I'm glad your order turned out well and showed up!

Yeah all of their specialty colors are so interesting and fun (most of them involve glitter, UV reactive, GITD, or more than one of those, like 2Spoopy) and they're pretty cheap too. This one was only $10 for the color. I think this is my favorite toy from them so far in terms of color. And it helps that it doesn't have random fragments in it.

I actually wouldn't mind if they charged a little more and got to hire some extra help to make things more efficient, although they did recently hire someone. They said the new hire was the one who put my package in the wrong bin, so I guess they're still in training.

Alta

Postby Alta » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:34 am

kt~ wrote:Yeah all of their specialty colors are so interesting and fun (most of them involve glitter, UV reactive, GITD, or more than one of those, like 2Spoopy) and they're pretty cheap too. This one was only $10 for the color. I think this is my favorite toy from them so far in terms of color. And it helps that it doesn't have random fragments in it.

I actually wouldn't mind if they charged a little more and got to hire some extra help to make things more efficient, although they did recently hire someone. They said the new hire was the one who put my package in the wrong bin, so I guess they're still in training.

How long did you wait for your order to be shipped? I ordered a mini cryo in mystery split marble this month, but after reading stories about FB, I wonder if I will receive it soon...
Female|24|Queer|Single|Proud cat mom|Animator student|Cartoon nerd|
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:17 am

Alta wrote:
kt~ wrote:Yeah all of their specialty colors are so interesting and fun (most of them involve glitter, UV reactive, GITD, or more than one of those, like 2Spoopy) and they're pretty cheap too. This one was only $10 for the color. I think this is my favorite toy from them so far in terms of color. And it helps that it doesn't have random fragments in it.

How long did you wait for your order to be shipped? I ordered a mini cryo in mystery split marble this month, but after reading stories about FB, I wonder if I will receive it soon...

Ordered October 28th. Shipping label printed December 9th, exactly six weeks from the order date. It should have been shipped out then, except they lost it in their warehouse, so it sat in purgatory for two more weeks until December 23, when they found it and finally shipped out.

So basically, if they hadn't lost it, it would have shipped in 6 weeks exactly, but even though they lost it, it still ended up getting out in 8 weeks exactly, which was their estimate for customs (6-8 weeks). I was actually excited when I got the original shipping confirmation because I didn't expect it to be shipped under 8 weeks, but I got excited too soon :laugh:

I would bet you could be waiting longer than the normal customs time, just because of the huge influx of BF orders and this is their busiest time of the year.

Alta

Postby Alta » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 am

kt~ wrote:
I would bet you could be waiting longer than the normal customs time, just because of the huge influx of BF orders and this is their busiest time of the year.

Yeah, it wasn't smart to order something in december... But I reeeeally wanted a new toy, and FB's mystery orders are usually gorgeous. I can't wait for my toy!!!
But I will order a Flint in Opal next week, that'll help me wait :stick:

EDIT ; I just sent FB a ticket to know if it would be possible to have a "faded marble", and apparently my toy is already made and awating shipping label. That was fast, yay!
Female|24|Queer|Single|Proud cat mom|Animator student|Cartoon nerd|
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:30 pm

kt~ wrote:
griffin-morgenstern wrote:original link

I saw this one on tumblr, it's beautiful!!

I'm late to the proverbial party; one of these is going straight on my wishlist. That is fucking gorgeous! Rarely do I have the reaction of "I must have this in me! Now!" This one gives me that reaction. When it becomes available, sign me up for an insta-purchase.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:24 pm

kt~ wrote:
katze wrote:

Yeah I really like how it looks. And it's so soft and squishy despite being a Medium/Soft. :laugh:

I kinda wish I would have gone soft w my original order from them but that was long ago on their older site and firm was actually cheaper by a few bucks :doh: I like their soft, it's a nice firmness. I'm glad you like it! The colours are really nice.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I'm late to the proverbial party; one of these is going straight on my wishlist. That is fucking gorgeous! Rarely do I have the reaction of "I must have this in me! Now!" This one gives me that reaction. When it becomes available, sign me up for an insta-purchase.

It would even be an amazing display piece! I'm keeping an eye out for this one too, that texture and beautiful sculpting are just so tempting :excited:

Screamy wrote:I kinda wish I would have gone soft w my original order from them but that was long ago on their older site and firm was actually cheaper by a few bucks :doh: I like their soft, it's a nice firmness. I'm glad you like it! The colours are really nice.

I absolutely love FB's soft, to me it even feels squishier than BD's soft.
Also I guess it's good for people who don't like printer texture because a lot of FB's models have undisclosed printer texture.

Just wish I could actually recommend FB to people :unamused:

katze

Postby katze » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 am

Phew, just made my first order from EE (a...pretty pricey custom, at that), a small reptilian. I posted the mock-up some months ago, but here it is again:
(large image)
► Show Spoiler

She's going to be in all pearlescent!! She's based on an ice wyvern character, so it seemed fitting (plus I'm a sucker for pearlescents, and EE's are nice and shimmery). Soft shaft, medium base.

And here's an image of the character she's based on (Winter Wyvern from Dota 2):
(another large image)
► Show Spoiler

How are EE's wait times recently?

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:07 am

What are EE's custom marble or splotch type design prices like for matte/non metallic colors? Price for the design itself. I'm sure it varies yet some numbers from different people would be great. I see these amazing customs yet no idea on prices. It appears right now they're only offering single colors as custom? If the drop down menu's anything to go by.

katze wrote:Phew, just made my first order from EE (a...pretty pricey custom, at that), a small reptilian. I posted the mock-up some months ago, but here it is again:
(large image)
► Show Spoiler

She's going to be in all pearlescent!! She's based on an ice wyvern character, so it seemed fitting (plus I'm a sucker for pearlescents, and EE's are nice and shimmery). Soft shaft, medium base.

And here's an image of the character she's based on (Winter Wyvern from Dota 2):
(another large image)
► Show Spoiler

How are EE's wait times recently?

That's gorgeous! So she'll be a multi color pearlescent fade? Sounds great! Their website says they're working through sale orders still. From the site. "Due to the volume of Black Friday orders, we really cannot give manufacturing or delivery estimates on any orders right now."
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
katze

Postby katze » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:23 am

lovelyscales wrote:That's gorgeous! So she'll be a multi color pearlescent fade? Sounds great! Their website says they're working through sale orders still. From the site. "Due to the volume of Black Friday orders, we really cannot give manufacturing or delivery estimates on any orders right now."

Thank you so much!

Yep! I'm really excited, it took me a while to figure out the design and pick the right colors, but I think it represents the character pretty well. Just realized I forgot to tell them who the character was, but at least I sent them some pictures of her. Maybe one of the employees will recognize her lmao. I really can't wait to see this toy come to life. I've seen so many stunning custom reptilians, I had to have my own! I trust that they will do her justice.

Hmm, that's fine, I think I can be patient for this one. I was expecting a few weeks at least anyways.

Since this is my first EE custom (and EE order in general), do they usually contact/communicate with you after you've placed the order? I provided information in the order comments box, and was emailing with an employee months ago to get a price/information on how to order.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:51 am

Got my PH BF order a week or so ago, got it alien/xenomorph colored (like BD's Geiger black but less green sheen) No chance to use it yet as I am sick :crying:

I'm going to try with ice eggs first, or would gelatin eggs be better to start with?

Also got a SH small scorn, I wanna try it but this stupid cold :crying:

Anyone here have a tentacle from LovecraftersToys? I been thinking about getting one if its not too firm
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 am

lovelyscales wrote:What are EE's custom marble or splotch type design prices like for matte/non metallic colors? Price for the design itself. I'm sure it varies yet some numbers from different people would be great. I see these amazing customs yet no idea on prices. It appears right now they're only offering single colors as custom? If the drop down menu's anything to go by.

If you're looking for a custom (ie. anything you can't order via dropdown) you'll have to send an email for a quote and order instructions. As far as I'm aware they should be open for them; I don't think I've ever seen them close customs except for when sales are active. You just have to contact them first.

katze wrote:Since this is my first EE custom (and EE order in general), do they usually contact/communicate with you after you've placed the order? I provided information in the order comments box, and was emailing with an employee months ago to get a price/information on how to order.

They'll likely only contact you if they need input from you on something. I've ordered a bunch of customs and they didn't contact me after I had placed it.

Return to “General Discussion”