Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:17 am

Sean wrote:
Wistala wrote:Anyone else order a (Deluxe) Surprise from EE on Black Friday?

I was told by them that they were going to start working on the Surprise orders sometime last week, and I'm still waiting on mine to show any signs of being worked on. I'm curious to know if anyone's had any progress made on their Surprise orders yet.

Yeep, I ordered a super suprise myself and got the same message. Getting sorta impatient...

There won't be progress updates; your order page will say "manufacturing" until it ships out.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:29 am

Bahaha I found a shitload of change in my room, got the willpower enough to roll it, counted it at roughly $135 and decided to do something nice for myself with it

So essentially, I just bought a custom dick with quarters tonight :misc1: :widesmile:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Sean

Postby Sean » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:07 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sean wrote:
Wistala wrote:Anyone else order a (Deluxe) Surprise from EE on Black Friday?

I was told by them that they were going to start working on the Surprise orders sometime last week, and I'm still waiting on mine to show any signs of being worked on. I'm curious to know if anyone's had any progress made on their Surprise orders yet.

Yeep, I ordered a super suprise myself and got the same message. Getting sorta impatient...

There won't be progress updates; your order page will say "manufacturing" until it ships out.

。。。I'm fully aware.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:03 am

Screamy wrote:Bahaha I found a shitload of change in my room, got the willpower enough to roll it, counted it at roughly $135 and decided to do something nice for myself with it

So essentially, I just bought a custom dick with quarters tonight :misc1: :widesmile:

Yay!!!
Doooooooo it!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Dragonfire wrote:It's really gorgeous, I'll have to get a picture. The shaft is a light blue that looks like it might glow, I haven't tested that out yet. The base is a metallic dark silver.

I like it in use. Mine is medium firmness and the texture is nice but it's not too much (although I'm a little texture insensitive so take that with a grain of salt) and the shape with the bulge in the beginning/middle tapering off towards the base is a shape that's always worked well for me. It didn't unseat Echo as my favorite, but then again nothing since I've bought Echo has been able to do that. I would say it's in my top five though. I use it primarily as a thruster.

The strange thing about the shipping is I chose priority mail, so it would have automatically had a tracking number. I was just never given it.

I would love to see a picture! That'd be great, if you get a chance. It sounds lovely!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Really appreciate it. I really like Echo, too, so if we have similar tastes, it sounds like I might really enjoy Cortez! Yay! What size is yours?

I just ordered my custom mini / medium, so I'm even more excited now! I really hope I love it.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Sean wrote:
。。。I'm fully aware.

Gee, sorry if I bothered you. It didn't read like Wistala was aware at all. At least, that's not how it came across in text. I was only trying to help. Next time I'll leave you out of the quote chain. :eyeroll:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sean wrote:
。。。I'm fully aware.

Gee, sorry if I bothered you. It didn't read like Wistala was aware at all. At least, that's not how it came across in text. I was only trying to help. Next time I'll leave you out of the quote chain. :eyeroll:

No, I was completely aware of it.

I was asking if anyone had gotten their order shipped, or already arrived, or if they were being contacted for whatever reason about their order because it was about to be made and more info was needed, or something.

Just trying to figure out if they're actually making the progress they said they were.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Let's not forget the people making the toys are humans too and probably wanted breaks for the holidays and breaks on the weekends like normal people do. With the huge rush of BF orders and the holidays, it's no surprise things are taking a bit longer :smile:

I don't think EE is going to make personalized updates and messages sent to each customer....that would take time away from actually getting the orders done, and people would complain about that.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Wistala wrote:No, I was completely aware of it.

I was asking if anyone had gotten their order shipped, or already arrived, or if they were being contacted for whatever reason about their order because it was about to be made and more info was needed, or something.

Just trying to figure out if they're actually making the progress they said they were.

Okay then. It's not how it came across (at least to me) which is why I attempted to help. Some people *are* still under the impression that the various companies do a 'blow-by-blow' update of their toy's process.

If it helps, I ordered last year during BF, and the toys were shipped in about 3 weeks.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Okay then. It's not how it came across (at least to me) which is why I attempted to help. Some people *are* still under the impression that the various companies do a 'blow-by-blow' update of their toy's process.

If it helps, I ordered last year during BF, and the toys were shipped in about 3 weeks.

Yeah, no worries. That's the story of humanity, pretty much. Goes with the whole whisper chain icebreaker thing, where the first person whispers something to the person next to them, who then whispers that to the next person and so on, and eventually when it gets back to the first person it's unrecognizable.

As for the EE BF orders... it's been just shy of 6 weeks now, which is why Sean (I would imagine) and I are starting to get a bit impatient. Their website said they'd have their BF orders shipped within 15 work days, and then they updated to say that if we contacted them they'd give an estimate on when they'd be finished, their response to which sounded like everything was supposed to be out by now.

So mostly I'm just looking to see if anyone here has had their Surprise coloration toys shipped yet from the EE BF sale.

I know it won't actually change anything or make it ship faster, but it would be nice to at least know they're making progress on the BF Surprise toys.
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Wistala wrote:
Yeah, no worries. That's the story of humanity, pretty much. Goes with the whole whisper chain icebreaker thing, where the first person whispers something to the person next to them, who then whispers that to the next person and so on, and eventually when it gets back to the first person it's unrecognizable.

As for the EE BF orders... it's been just shy of 6 weeks now, which is why Sean (I would imagine) and I are starting to get a bit impatient. Their website said they'd have their BF orders shipped within 15 work days, and then they updated to say that if we contacted them they'd give an estimate on when they'd be finished, their response to which sounded like everything was supposed to be out by now.

So mostly I'm just looking to see if anyone here has had their Surprise coloration toys shipped yet from the EE BF sale.

I know it won't actually change anything or make it ship faster, but it would be nice to at least know they're making progress on the BF Surprise toys.

The latest update posted to their tumblr a day ago: http://exotic-erotics.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ess-update

Production on super/deluxe surprises is starting now. I didn't order anything during BF this year but last year it took a couple weeks into January to get mine and they finished with all orders just before February hit if I remember correctly. I would expect about the same this year, although they appear to be slightly ahead of last year.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:10 pm

Knottery wrote:
The latest update posted to their tumblr a day ago: http://exotic-erotics.tumblr.com/post/1 ... ess-update

Production on super/deluxe surprises is starting now. I didn't order anything during BF this year but last year it took a couple weeks into January to get mine and they finished with all orders just before February hit if I remember correctly. I would expect about the same this year, although they appear to be slightly ahead of last year.

Awesome, thanks! Didn't even realize they had a tumblr page. I'm following their Twitter page, and they didn't post the update on there.
Bad Dragon toys:
ImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Sorta saw this coming after someone had the same happen to them. Frisky-Beast merely sent me a generic automatic response email. They "assure their customers they are working on all orders". All other makers and companies I've talked to actually gave a personalized, actual response.

Yes they're a 2 to a few person operation. So are all those Etsy makers of various items I buy from. And they ALWAYS give me a non automatic actual detailed response.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Razrebal

Postby Razrebal » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 pm

I lurked around with the search option, but didn't exactly managed to find what I was looking for.

Can anyone tell whether Cortez from Twintail is good?

It sure looks good since it could also be a great alternative to crackers which i've been eyeing on. Seeing the bulgy girth teases me, but are those ridges good? They look neat af but how do they actually feel o:
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Razrebal wrote:I lurked around with the search option, but didn't exactly managed to find what I was looking for.

It sure looks good since it could also be a great alternative to crackers which i've been eyeing on. Seeing the bulgy girth teases me, but are those ridges good? They look neat af but how do they actually feel o:

"Even with the medium shaft, the texture is still very obvious – but in an extremely nice way. As I inched (well, millimeter’d) the Cortez in, the bumps and ridges in the shaft were teasing my sphincter something crazy. I could feel each and every one of them."

From this review.

I can't find anything about how it is for vaginal use, and how much texture you can feel is a pretty personal matter, but hopefully someone else can chime in with their experience. Just wanted to offer you something in case they don't.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Luxx wrote:
Razrebal wrote:I lurked around with the search option, but didn't exactly managed to find what I was looking for.

"Even with the medium shaft, the texture is still very obvious – but in an extremely nice way. As I inched (well, millimeter’d) the Cortez in, the bumps and ridges in the shaft were teasing my sphincter something crazy. I could feel each and every one of them."

From this review.

I can't find anything about how it is for vaginal use, and how much texture you can feel is a pretty personal matter, but hopefully someone else can chime in with their experience. Just wanted to offer you something in case they don't.

If you scroll up a bit (or maybe it's a page back now), I literally was just asking / chatting about this... :) It probably didn't show up in search because I referred to it as the Avian.
Last edited by blushingkitten on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:08 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Luxx wrote:

From this review.

If you scroll up a bit (or maybe it's a page back now), I literally was just asking / chatting about this... :)

Thanks! I searched for Cortez not Avian, which was silly of me. There's some good info a page back there.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:09 pm

Luxx wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Luxx wrote:"Even with the medium shaft, the texture is still very obvious – but in an extremely nice way. As I inched (well, millimeter’d) the Cortez in, the bumps and ridges in the shaft were teasing my sphincter something crazy. I could feel each and every one of them."

From this review.

If you scroll up a bit (or maybe it's a page back now), I literally was just asking / chatting about this... :)

Thanks! I searched for Cortez not Aviant, which was silly of me. There's some good info a page back there.

Yeah, I referred to it as the Avian. It seemed easier to me to some reason, ha.

I completed my custom order this afternoon. I was told they'd start it within the next two weeks... So if you're still curious about it in a few weeks, I can let you know what I think about it vaginally!
Sean

Postby Sean » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

No I'm not bothered by what you said in itself, I was just confused on why you were telling me about the website's status updates when I was refering to what I was told by EE themselves through email. Apologizies for the miscommunication.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:29 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
I would love to see a picture! That'd be great, if you get a chance. It sounds lovely!

Thanks for sharing your experience! Really appreciate it. I really like Echo, too, so if we have similar tastes, it sounds like I might really enjoy Cortez! Yay! What size is yours?

I just ordered my custom mini / medium, so I'm even more excited now! I really hope I love it.

Mine is actually a Mini/Medium too :widesmile: I'll get some pictures as soon as I have a chance, been meaning to do that since it came in but haven't been able to get to it. If you like Echo I definitely think it'll work for you!

Return to “General Discussion”