Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 am

lizardbreath wrote:Sooooo
What's the etiquette for ordering a rr from ee?


I sent them an email, showing the pics of the RR orca asking "Is this replicable, if so can I get it on a (size) (model)". They confirmed to me that they can, gave me a quote ($60 for the split ribbon) and told me how to order it :)
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:16 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Sooooo
What's the etiquette for ordering a rr from ee?


I sent them an email, showing the pics of the RR orca asking "Is this replicable, if so can I get it on a (size) (model)". They confirmed to me that they can, gave me a quote ($60 for the split ribbon) and told me how to order it :)

Ooooooo!
Thank you :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 am

lizardbreath wrote:Ooooooo!
Thank you :widesmile:


You're welcome! What are you thinking about getting?
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:53 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Ooooooo!
Thank you :widesmile:


You're welcome! What are you thinking about getting?


I recently asked for this same thing through email! Yet I asked for a slight variation... Haven't gotten a reply, however (I just sent it Friday)... XD Hopefully they'll say yes to it!

(sorry to butt in!)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:57 am

blushingkitten wrote:I recently asked for this same thing through email! Yet I asked for a slight variation... Haven't gotten a reply, however (I just sent it Friday)... XD Hopefully they'll say yes to it!

(sorry to butt in!)


I know vixenvega asked for a modified version of it and they were fine! What did you ask for and what are you getting it on? I'm sorry I'm just really curious on what everyone is getting from EE, I'm super eager for mine.
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:11 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Ooooooo!
Thank you :widesmile:


You're welcome! What are you thinking about getting?

a hippocampus in purples, blues and greens :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:I recently asked for this same thing through email! Yet I asked for a slight variation... Haven't gotten a reply, however (I just sent it Friday)... XD Hopefully they'll say yes to it!

(sorry to butt in!)


I know vixenvega asked for a modified version of it and they were fine! What did you ask for and what are you getting it on? I'm sorry I'm just really curious on what everyone is getting from EE, I'm super eager for mine.


I want a reptilian! I don't know if I want to get a modified version in pinks and purples, or get something totally different for it... I'm feeling a little indecisive. The reptilian is like the only EE model I like, so I feel like I need to really be sure about my color choices!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:32 am

lizardbreath wrote:You're welcome! What are you thinking about getting?

a hippocampus in purples, blues and greens :)[/quote]

That sounds like it'll be great!

blushingkitten wrote:I want a reptilian! I don't know if I want to get a modified version in pinks and purples, or get something totally different for it... I'm feeling a little indecisive. The reptilian is like the only EE model I like, so I feel like I need to really be sure about my color choices!


Ahh neat! I've been super on and off about getting a reptillian. It seems like something I would enjoy with a blunt head and buldged shaft but I have no idea! I was so confident I'd like Blaze too and ended up hating it a lot. I can't find too much info about it and I'm unsure on how much I'd want to spend. I've had this pic of one saved for a while, I'm not entirely sure what I'd want either. I don't have a lot of character inspirations.

Image
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:38 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Ahh neat! I've been super on and off about getting a reptillian. It seems like something I would enjoy with a blunt head and buldged shaft but I have no idea! I was so confident I'd like Blaze too and ended up hating it a lot. I can't find too much info about it and I'm unsure on how much I'd want to spend. I've had this pic of one saved for a while, I'm not entirely sure what I'd want either. I don't have a lot of character inspirations.

Image


Yeah, I'm on and off about it, too... They're always in such beautiful pours, and the shape does intrigue me, but I always thought it didn't have enough texture for me to enjoy... However, after falling completely and totally in love with Pearce, I feel more confident about just going for it to try.

That pic is gorgeous, wow! That's amazing. But I know what you mean about wanting to not go crazy with spending on color if there's a chance you may hate it... I normally like to try things first, too, but it seems hard to grab one from them since they don't have the adoptions like BD?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Image
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:50 pm

nevan wrote:Monster Delights has a new model being released tonight, according to their twitter!! Unless my eyes deceive me, Rhino looks bigger than Cinder. :excited:

Image
The mightiest of needs...

I was just wondering this afternoon about them since I never got the chance to pick up a Cinder yet.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 pm



God damn it I thought I was already done making up my mind what I wanted. Cinder ended up being smaller than I liked so I hope this one fares better. It looks nice, I looove the texture and balls~
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:56 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Image
The mightiest of needs...

I was just wondering this afternoon about them since I never got the chance to pick up a Cinder yet.


Same, tbh. I love my cinder and I was hoping they were going to come back.

Arumaeruma wrote:
God damn it I thought I was already done making up my mind what I wanted. Cinder ended up being smaller than I liked so I hope this one fares better. It looks nice, I looove the texture and balls~


ngl, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this on twitter. :widesmile:

I think it looks really good, too.
Image
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 pm

nevan wrote:ngl, you were the first person I thought of when I saw this on twitter. :widesmile:

I think it looks really good, too.


Hehe I'm glad! :smile: It's right up my alley. I hope it's not as mismeasured as the Cinder was, I was pretty let down by how small he was. I liked mine but didn't love it.

I'm really happy MD is still making things, I was thinking about them the other day and was pretty bummed it's been months since I've seen them do drops or anything.
Syntyth
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Syntyth » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:03 pm


God, Rhino looks gorgeous! But it also looks way out of my size range, and I can only justify so many trophy dicks. Has anyone asked Monster Delights if they're planning on making multiple sizes of their toys?
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Hehe I'm glad! :smile: It's right up my alley. I hope it's not as mismeasured as the Cinder was, I was pretty let down by how small he was. I liked mine but didn't love it.

I'm really happy MD is still making things, I was thinking about them the other day and was pretty bummed it's been months since I've seen them do drops or anything.


Yeah, I remember looking at their measurements and thinking I would have to pass on all their stuff - but cinder's measurements are way different than listed. For me, the size is perfect - it's just at my maximum size limit. But our size tastes are very different, so I totally get why it would be super disappointing for you.

One of the mods was dealing with debit card fraud, so that slowed things down for them. I'm assuming things must be okish now? The last post on their blog was about the fraud early last month.
Image
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
arumaeruma wrote:
syntyche wrote:


They just posted the measurements of Rhino on their twitter.

"9 1/2 at the widest
7 1/4 useable
9 1/2 total lengh
first ridge is 7 1/8
second one is 7 1/2
he uses 850 fl oz of silicone"

considering the Cinder in the photo, I think those are going to be fairly accurate.
Image
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm glad someone asked about the measurements. So I didn't wait around for nothing. No way that one would fit :surprised:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:03 am

Syntyche wrote:

God, Rhino looks gorgeous! But it also looks way out of my size range, and I can only justify so many trophy dicks. Has anyone asked Monster Delights if they're planning on making multiple sizes of their toys?


Ooooo, that looks fun! No dick money for a few months or so, though. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby vixenvega » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:43 am

I got the purple Rhino.
It reminded me of a Desire Demon from Dragon Age and I love the bulgy curve and the balls.
I hope it works out and I hope it's actually 9.5" at the widest.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests