Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
L_eather

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby L_eather » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Ack!
Also
What the hell?!

The free bag they gave me just broke too, rip me

A bag you would've made wouldn't have broken

Jesus with a dragon dong up his ass, your order sounds like the flop of all flops. Owo

Keep us posted with how the seller responds. I mean, I assume that they'd probably be confused af as well and be helpful, but all this talk about FB has me like :unamused:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:55 pm

MonsterDelights got back to me. I'm gonna get a refund. I don't know how comfortable I feel using this toy with things embedded in it. Plus I wouldn't want to resell it. I'm still pretty upset, but whatever I guess. I'll put it on my shelf since it's pretty.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:MonsterDelights got back to me. I'm gonna get a refund. I don't know how comfortable I feel using this toy with things embedded in it. Plus I wouldn't want to resell it. I'm still pretty upset, but whatever I guess. I'll put it on my shelf since it's pretty.

Do the flaws look like undissolved pigment? I know neon pigments are more prone to freckles/clumps, and it looks like your toy is pretty bright. (Selling a toy without mentioning a flaw like that still isn't okay, though!)
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:MonsterDelights got back to me. I'm gonna get a refund. I don't know how comfortable I feel using this toy with things embedded in it. Plus I wouldn't want to resell it. I'm still pretty upset, but whatever I guess. I'll put it on my shelf since it's pretty.

Do the flaws look like undissolved pigment? I know neon pigments are more prone to freckles/clumps, and it looks like your toy is pretty bright. (Selling a toy without mentioning a flaw like that still isn't okay, though!)

I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.

Would a flop like that even be body safe? :bugeyed: I wouldn't feel comfortable using a toy that had some object partially embedded in it, that sounds frightfully unsanitary.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Ixick wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.

Would a flop like that even be body safe? :bugeyed: I wouldn't feel comfortable using a toy that had some object partially embedded in it, that sounds frightfully unsanitary.

I'm not sure at all, that's why I'm not going to use it, even if it's embedded inside I just really don't think it's safe to use. Others may chime and say it's okay but I wouldn't feel relaxed and comfortable using it.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:30 pm

My Rhino was also full of stuff, I don't know, dirt or something. Not anything as bad as Arumaeruma's but still not good.
I got refunded as well. I'm pretty bummed that such messed up toys would be sold in the first place and really confused because my Cinders were fine.
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 pm

vixenvega wrote:My Rhino was also full of stuff, I don't know, dirt or something. Not anything as bad as Arumaeruma's but still not good.
I got refunded as well. I'm pretty bummed that such messed up toys would be sold in the first place and really confused because my Cinders were fine.

Yikes. That sounds like really poor (if any) quality control. :psyduck: I guess I should consider myself lucky that their toys weren't really calling to me.

From looking at their blog, it seems like it was an issue with the mold itself that caused them to pull it entirely, but that sounds like something that should've been caught early (like how Blue Ritual put a stop to a model because it had too many flaws). It's so strange that it'd get far enough to have multiple pours AND have those pours get shipped without a peep!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:51 pm

That really sucks! Sorry to those who ended up with nasty Rhinos. I was so stoked for that model, but I think I'll give that shop a good long while to grow before I buy from them. Not that I could have used the Rhino right now anyway. I looked up their Tumblr, and I do NOT like the little update they posted about pulling the Rhino mold.
"Thanks to somevigilant customers some problems with Rhino were pointed out"
The customers should NOT be the ones finding these issues. Also, I don't see how bits of tinsel or other crap mixed into the silicone is a mold issue?? :psyduck:
Who knows. I hope they get it sorted out and get better at quality control, though.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Amaranthe wrote:That really sucks! Sorry to those who ended up with nasty Rhinos. I was so stoked for that model, but I think I'll give that shop a good long while to grow before I buy from them. Not that I could have used the Rhino right now anyway. I looked up their Tumblr, and I do NOT like the little update they posted about pulling the Rhino mold.
"Thanks to somevigilant customers some problems with Rhino were pointed out"
The customers should NOT be the ones finding these issues. Also, I don't see how bits of tinsel or other crap mixed into the silicone is a mold issue?? :psyduck:
Who knows. I hope they get it sorted out and get better at quality control, though.

^This. I *almost* bought one of those Rhino's and now I'm super glad I didn't. I would not have been happy to receive a toy that could potentially cause harm while in use.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.

Ahh, gotcha. How does something like that even get in the silicone/mold? That's so strange! Regardless, I'm really sorry your Rhino was such a disappointment.

FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 pm

That's really disappointing to hear about the unsanitary inclusions in Monster Delight's recent toys..
A friend of mine ordered a Cinder a while ago and when they got it they found this big ol eyebrow or eyelash hair in it and I was really hoping that was a one-off issue. They never brought it up because they just didn't care enough but yea...

Really disappointing to see that kind of trend still happening with them :doh:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:26 pm

:surprised: I'm really surprised reading all this about Monster Delights! I'm sorry you are all having these issues with your Rhinos (and Cinders, for some of you). I love my Cinder, and there was nothing wrong with it or the bag it came with... I'm glad VixenVega and Arumaeruma are getting refunded, but that still really sucks...
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:33 pm

nevan wrote::surprised: I'm really surprised reading all this about Monster Delights! I'm sorry you are all having these issues with your Rhinos (and Cinders, for some of you). I love my Cinder, and there was nothing wrong with it or the bag it came with... I'm glad VixenVega and Arumaeruma are getting refunded, but that still really sucks...

Honestly, I'm surprised too. I bought a Cinder from vixenvega awhile back, and both the toy and its bag were flawless. Based on that I was looking forward to the smaller release Monster Delights has been teasing, but now I'm not so sure...

Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Oh no, I'm sorry to see that the Rhino was a bust, it looked like it would be great and everyone who ordered one was so excited. MonsterDelights has some great designs so I hope they can get their quality control up to standards.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Idra

Postby Idra » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Yeah, my Cinder was fine -- it was marked as a flop for a spilled bit of clear silicone, but even that ended up peeling off and the toy was otherwise flawless. Idk what happened with the Rhino, but quality control issues that bad are absolutely awful and toys should never have been sent out like that :/
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 pm

All this stuff really doesn't bode well with FB for me :unamused:
A year ago, everyone seemed to like the pours they did and so on, but I never saw anything that interested me. And now that I do, it's like a 180 has been done. I may (sadly) reconsider buying the mammoth now after all..
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Man I really get irked when people get faulty product without prior knowledge. You do not get into the dick making business without knowing industry standards. BD may be an unethical company by some people's opinions, may not get colors perfectly matched, but I've never gotten a BD toy that I questioned whether I should use it or not. If I was buying a flop, it was clearly marked. Those rhinos seemed more like test pours than market ready product with those types of flaws. I am very sorry that this happened... I hope that they take this as an opportunity to fix this type of issue from ever happening again.

On a brighter note, my DA chocolate goodies shipped! Yaaaaay
RabidWulf

Postby RabidWulf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:50 pm

I agree. What about the others that gotten the rhino? What if their stuff was bad as well and they just went ahead and used it? They could have gotten hurt. It seems it was a big issue considering it was mentioned by them that many people had pointed out flaws. And what does that say about your product quality team??
It doesn't look like finding those flaws there like the scratches and tinsel is a hard thing to find..
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:06 pm

RabidWulf wrote:I agree. What about the others that gotten the rhino? What if their stuff was bad as well and they just went ahead and used it? They could have gotten hurt. It seems it was a big issue considering it was mentioned by them that many people had pointed out flaws. And what does that say about your product quality team??
It doesn't look like finding those flaws there like the scratches and tinsel is a hard thing to find..

I must have gotten the ONE good Rhino out of the whole bunch. Other than it being a bit to big for me to tackle just yet, there's really no flaws whatsoever. I even received a msg from MD asking I had any issues with it, because of all the complaints. That makes me think that the artisan had somebody underneath them that may have handled the final stages of the process, and that person let a bunch of flaws slip by, unbeknownst to the owner. Of course I'm quick to give people the benefit of the doubt.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “General Discussion”