Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rad Dragon

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rad Dragon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Pretty excited, just ordered my first Exotic Erotic's toy (my first non-BD toy purchase!)

Got a medium/medium Subwoofer in flourescent orange. I've heard pretty good things about their toys, and I've read some good reviews of the Subwoofer, so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

No fancy coloring or anything, but the orange should look pretty awesome under a blacklight Imagine.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:34 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Man I really get irked when people get faulty product without prior knowledge. You do not get into the dick making business without knowing industry standards. BD may be an unethical company by some people's opinions, may not get colors perfectly matched, but I've never gotten a BD toy that I questioned whether I should use it or not. If I was buying a flop, it was clearly marked. Those rhinos seemed more like test pours than market ready product with those types of flaws. I am very sorry that this happened... I hope that they take this as an opportunity to fix this type of issue from ever happening again.

On a brighter note, my DA chocolate goodies shipped! Yaaaaay

I'm happy I got a refund, but I don't know. I'm still let down because I wanted to use it. Not only that but their response which was pretty much "I was going to contact you about this, but didn't. I was going to list this as a flop, but didn't" kinda bugged me. I don't think the product should have been sent out at ALL. I had a cinder from them before and it was fine. Them saying this was a mold issue bothered me because I was upset not only with the scratches but mostly with foreign objects being embedded in my toy. As much as I like the direction they're going, I sadly don't want to recommend them or their products, I just cant, this is the worst experience I've had with a toy and I've had bad ones. I don't even want to look at it, probably just throw it in my chest because I feel bad throwing it out. I don't mean to be dragging this topic out any further, I'm just upset and still am. A lot of toys I've ordered anymore have been massive let downs for me.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:40 am

Ixick wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.

Would a flop like that even be body safe? :bugeyed: I wouldn't feel comfortable using a toy that had some object partially embedded in it, that sounds frightfully unsanitary.

How would you feel about this toy?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Ixick wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I know what you're talking about, but no, it's literally pieces of tinsel in it, there's multiple strands in in it. They said they were originally supposed to mark it as a flop and forgot.

Would a flop like that even be body safe? :bugeyed: I wouldn't feel comfortable using a toy that had some object partially embedded in it, that sounds frightfully unsanitary.

That's different. The bill is intentionally added and they do whatever it is they have to do to make sure it's safe to use.
The tinsel was random garbage that ended up in a toy.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:47 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Ixick wrote:

Are you trying to make a point and justify my toy not being listed as intended, and having imperfections and items I found unsanitary embedded and nearly poking out of it? Seriously?
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
Ixick wrote:

Are you trying to make a point and justify my toy not being listed as intended, and having imperfections and items I found unsanitary embedded and nearly poking out of it? Seriously?

That's not what I said at all.

I'm simply suggesting inclusions are not necessarily unsanitary.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:That's not what I said at all.

I'm simply suggesting inclusions are not necessarily unsanitary.

No, but it's what you implied. Words have implications. Inclusions aren't unsanitary? Cool so toys can have candy wrappers, tinsel, spiders, all sorts of fun things in them, they're embedded in silicone, I should be cool with these "inclusions".

Look, at the end of the day this happened to ME, and I AM unhappy with it, as would be MANY other people. It IS unsanitary because it's garbage and WAS NOT And SHOULD NOT be in the toy. If you would be okay spending nearly 100 on a toy and having it be littered with trash in it, then great, but I'm not. Period. I'm not going to argue with you any further because I get the feeling you don't understand why myself and others are disgusted by this.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:15 am

Arumaeruma wrote:Inclusions aren't unsanitary? Cool so toys can have candy wrappers, tinsel, spiders, all sorts of fun things in them, they're embedded in silicone, I should be cool with these "inclusions".

As long as the inclusion is completely embedded in the silicone, no, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Do you have any toys with glitter? That's an inclusion, too.

Arumaeruma wrote:Look, at the end of the day this happened to ME, and I AM unhappy with it, as would be MANY other people.

I never said you shouldn't be unhappy. Whether or not inclusions are safe, it's unprofessional for a maker not to disclose them. And the tears are unsafe, since they can collect bacteria.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 am

I am not trying to derail or anything but I have a question. How are Frisky beast wait times right now?

Im looking to order two toys and a package or too of bitty beats + sticky paws but I want to know If I will get them in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 am

Corbett wrote:I am not trying to derail or anything but I have a question. How are Frisky beast wait times right now?

Im looking to order two toys and a package or too of bitty beats + sticky paws but I want to know If I will get them in a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks!

I think if you read back a bit, there was some discussion about wait times, if I recall correctly.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Ixick wrote:

That one doesn't bug me because it's intentionally in there--so either it was properly sanitized or it was properly embedded. A foreign object that's partially embedded in the toy without the customer specifically requesting it? Way different.

Sort of like saying "I don't want to find bugs in my candy" after getting a hershey bar with a cockroach sticking halfway out of it, and then linking to a grasshopper lollipop or chocolate ants and trying to claim that it's the same. Intent matters!
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 am

Ixick wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
Ixick wrote:

That one doesn't bug me because it's intentionally in there--so either it was properly sanitized or it was properly embedded. A foreign object that's partially embedded in the toy without the customer specifically requesting it? Way different.

Sort of like saying "I don't want to find bugs in my candy" after getting a hershey bar with a cockroach sticking halfway out of it, and then linking to a grasshopper lollipop or chocolate ants and trying to claim that it's the same. Intent matters!

Excellent analogy! I completely agree with that entire statement.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:55 am

Arumaeruma wrote:I'm happy I got a refund, but I don't know. I'm still let down because I wanted to use it. Not only that but their response which was pretty much "I was going to contact you about this, but didn't. I was going to list this as a flop, but didn't" kinda bugged me. I don't think the product should have been sent out at ALL. I had a cinder from them before and it was fine. Them saying this was a mold issue bothered me because I was upset not only with the scratches but mostly with foreign objects being embedded in my toy. As much as I like the direction they're going, I sadly don't want to recommend them or their products, I just cant, this is the worst experience I've had with a toy and I've had bad ones. I don't even want to look at it, probably just throw it in my chest because I feel bad throwing it out. I don't mean to be dragging this topic out any further, I'm just upset and still am. A lot of toys I've ordered anymore have been massive let downs for me.

I'm really sorry that happened to you. I have OCD, so whenever I get a new toy I always check it over thoroughly and give it a good wash (and then scan it for any tiny fuzz-hairs from the towel I used to dry it). If I found anything embedded in a toy, I would NEVER be able to buy from that company again. Hell, after hearing about the bug incident with FB, even though I'm sure that's a one-off that'd never happen again, it'd still take a MASSIVE turn-around in quality control and speed from FB for me to consider one of their toys (secondhand or otherwise) again.

It's unfortunate that you really wanted to like the toy, but I completely agree that I wouldn't be keen on supporting a shop that did that. :sniffing:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:16 am

I have to admit, I am intrigued by the KuduVoodu laughing dragon but I'm also really not thinking it would be in any way comfortable for my anatomy. :unamused: It just looks kinda painful..

Anyone have experience with one of them yet? Did you like it in use?
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Ixick

Postby Ixick » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:19 am

Screamy wrote:I have to admit, I am intrigued by the KuduVoodu laughing dragon but I'm also really not thinking it would be in any way comfortable for my anatomy. :unamused: It just looks kinda painful..

I actually commented on it a few pages back! It's a little bit painful on insertion (the head's fine, but the first set of ridges hurt)--but that was without any lube or prep. The rest of it was painless in use, so if you can get over that initial hurdle and aren't too sensitive it should be just fine! It's also gorgeous.

Oh, and it's the fastest I've gotten off with a toy, so I might be a tiny bit biased towards it. It's a real powerhouse. :blush:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:42 am

Ixick wrote:
Screamy wrote:I have to admit, I am intrigued by the KuduVoodu laughing dragon but I'm also really not thinking it would be in any way comfortable for my anatomy. :unamused: It just looks kinda painful..

I actually commented on it a few pages back! It's a little bit painful on insertion (the head's fine, but the first set of ridges hurt)--but that was without any lube or prep. The rest of it was painless in use, so if you can get over that initial hurdle and aren't too sensitive it should be just fine! It's also gorgeous.

Oh, and it's the fastest I've gotten off with a toy, so I might be a tiny bit biased towards it. It's a real powerhouse. :blush:

OH sorry I must have missed that, sorry about that! :surprised: Thank you for the response. I might have to add it to my wishlist in that case :nomnom:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Ixick wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:How would you feel about this toy?

I second that!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Corbett wrote:I am not trying to derail or anything but I have a question. How are Frisky beast wait times right now?

Thanks!

It looks like their wait times are pretty long right now. I know they usually come to FWA in person, so if that is a con you are nearby, are going to- maybe that could be an option. I wonder if they would amuse a "order online, pick up at con" option
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:43 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:
Ixick wrote:

I second that!

I agree, too! Plus, the money in that toy a) looks like new, crisp bills and b) is completely encapsulated. If the silicone got damaged and the money started to poke out, then I'd have a problem with it -- the money would then become completely impossible to sanitize and could wick bacteria up into the body of the toy. But as it is now, completely covered with a silicone skin, I'm fine with it. Same for FB's "Clearly Love" color. I know the hearts aren't silicone, but as long as they're completely embedded in the toy and not sticking out, it's safe enough for me to be fine with it. For that matter, same even with Tenga's Iroha line -- which is a silicone skin over a "polyurethane elastomer", something that's usually porous. The silicone skin makes all the difference in the world.

Plus also the whole "it's supposed to be there" thing.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:44 pm

I ordered a mini Snowbird and a set of cordless brood eggs on 1/9/17 from FB.

This is the end of the seventh week of waiting. How many more do you think I should wait until I contact them? :eyeroll:

I don't expect promises of 'it's poured' or anything like that, I just have never contacted them about an order before and I'm not sure what their protocol is.
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”