Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby katze » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Who cares if it's technically safe if it's fully embedded in the silicone. Most people would be cautious about this kind of thing, especially if it's something going in your body. Let people disagree and let it go.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote: :words:

Sure Jan.gif
Sure Jan.gif (1.13 MiB) Viewed 911 times
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote: :words:

Yeah I "attacked" you because you're trying to tell me how I should feel

I never said you should feel a certain way. I only said you're incorrect to say inclusions are unsafe.

Stop being asinine, Squirrelmunk. Drop it, move on. We are all tired of you at this point. Find a new subject here or a new thread to be pedantic in so we can move on, ok?

ANYWAY. I think I like the new toy from Kuduvoodoo! It's cute, and I think the scale details on the shaft would be more comfortable than on the Laughing Dragon, which I think would be a bit too much for me. Also Monster Maxim is doing custom T-Rex heads and D-20's right now, in case anyone is interested!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Holy crap; can you PLEASE give it a GD rest, dude?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:36 pm

I'm with Lizzardbreath, know how to read the room. Stop trying to justify something that nobody is in agreeance with you about, just drop it.
Anyway, I'll change the subject and hopefully get this thread back online.
What is everyone's favorite glass toy, if any? These are the 2 I own:
► Show Spoiler
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Anyway!

I grabbed a GITD surprise me split marble Cybil from New Folklore in warm colours. I'm really glad they're getting sales because I've had such perfect custom experiences from that store, just really gorgeous and I love their toys. Cybil fills a gap in my collection for a curved thruster with a prominent head so I've got high hopes for it.

Also hoping anyone who gets a Cybil will post about it here, though I've had such a good time with New Folklore I didn't worry about going ahead anyway.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:What is everyone's favorite glass toy, if any? These are the 2 I own:
► Show Spoiler

Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Drop it, move on.

I'm happy to drop it if people stop attacking me.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Drop it, move on.

I'm happy to drop it if people stop attacking me.

That's how everyone else feels, too. See everyone telling you to STFU? Now, I'll Ignore you from here on out and I suggest everyone else do the same.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:What is everyone's favorite glass toy, if any? These are the 2 I own:
► Show Spoiler

Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

Seconded!! I love Woozy's shop. Here's all my stuff from him:

► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

Really? Thats really cool! Do you have a picture of the plug, cuz that is really neat! Did it cost alot extra to have them customize it like that?
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Amaranthe wrote:ANYWAY. I think I like the new toy from Kuduvoodoo! It's cute, and I think the scale details on the shaft would be more comfortable than on the Laughing Dragon, which I think would be a bit too much for me. Also Monster Maxim is doing custom T-Rex heads and D-20's right now, in case anyone is interested!

Man if I played tabletop games I'd be right on a D-20, I really love Monster Maxim's colour range. The T-Rex head pours with white teeth are so good too. I'll definitely get one if there are firm toy options in the shop in the future, but shipping to Australia is really steep for just a squishie. Which is the case for anyone from the US, by no means an issue with this shop.

I do keep looking at the Monster Maxim colours blog. Admittedly I also like looking at paint catalogues too but I think there are some really great colours there.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Knottery wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Seconded!! I love Woozy's shop. Here's all my stuff from him:

► Show Spoiler

Thirded! I have three wands and two custom wands I worked with him with and they are amazing. Beautiful and fantastic in use! Only one of my wands doesn't really work for me, but it's so darn pretty I'll probably hold onto it.

I also like Fucking Sculptures! They also are beautiful and I enjoy the one I have from them! I've seen their other pieces receive high praise, however.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Luxx wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:ANYWAY. I think I like the new toy from Kuduvoodoo! It's cute, and I think the scale details on the shaft would be more comfortable than on the Laughing Dragon, which I think would be a bit too much for me. Also Monster Maxim is doing custom T-Rex heads and D-20's right now, in case anyone is interested!

Man if I played tabletop games I'd be right on a D-20, I really love Monster Maxim's colour range. The T-Rex head pours with white teeth are so good too. I'll definitely get one if there are firm toy options in the shop in the future, but shipping to Australia is really steep for just a squishie. Which is the case for anyone from the US, by no means an issue with this shop.

I do keep looking at the Monster Maxim colours blog. Admittedly I also like looking at paint catalogues too but I think there are some really great colours there.

I love that color blog! I ordered a T-Rex today and I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm in the US though, so shipping was just over 3 dollars. :doh: Same reason I can't order just a Kalimna from Slick's, since shipping is so high from Australia to here. It's so unfortunate!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

Really? Thats really cool! Do you have a picture of the plug, cuz that is really neat! Did it cost alot extra to have them customize it like that?

I took a pic of all my stuff! Sorry my pics can't be as nice as Knottery's :P None of them were custom made, I got them in his inventory (he drops some really nice stuff), but I think vixenvega has had custom work done by him. I don't think it's any more expensive than what he sells his stuff for.

Photo Feb 24, 4 48 49 PM.jpg
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:

I took a pic of all my stuff! Sorry my pics can't be as nice as Knottery's :P None of them were custom made, I got them in his inventory (he drops some really nice stuff), but I think vixenvega has had custom work done by him. I don't think it's any more expensive than what he sells his stuff for.

Photo Feb 24, 4 48 49 PM.jpg

I have two customs by him. The process was really simple! I reached out to him, explained what I wanted and he gave me a price for each. I think they were $70 each, so however that compares to his normal stuff I can't recall... Either way, would totally recommend! I hope to get some more at some point.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:I'm with Lizzardbreath, know how to read the room. Stop trying to justify something that nobody is in agreeance with you about, just drop it.
Anyway, I'll change the subject and hopefully get this thread back online.
What is everyone's favorite glass toy, if any? These are the 2 I own:
► Show Spoiler

My only glass right now are two eggs from Glass By Woozy. I've found they're a lot more manageable with an ovipositor than silicone eggs, though I think you do have to be careful they don't chip each other.

I really love the way glass looks, especially some of the translucent sparkly types. Woozy's tentacle designs are especially cool, and this peacock-looking creation with an eye would be in my cart right now if it wasn't so straight.

One of the best things about Woozy is his glass is annealed, making it resistant to breaking and safer than glass from mainstream companies being sold for similar prices. Looking at you, Pipedream.
Last edited by Luxx on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I love that color blog! I ordered a T-Rex today and I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm in the US though, so shipping was just over 3 dollars. :doh: Same reason I can't order just a Kalimna from Slick's, since shipping is so high from Australia to here. It's so unfortunate!

I'm in the U.S. too, and planning on placing a big order from Slick in the next couple weeks. If you or anyone else wants to add on something small, I'm happy to work something out. :)
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I've seen Woozy's work, but no I don't own any. The double bump plug on the bottom is from Luscious Playthings. Ryan, the owner is really nice and does excellent work. Maybe not quite as artistic looking, but well done. And he'll customize pieces for you.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I love that color blog! I ordered a T-Rex today and I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm in the US though, so shipping was just over 3 dollars. :doh: Same reason I can't order just a Kalimna from Slick's, since shipping is so high from Australia to here. It's so unfortunate!

I'm in the U.S. too, and planning on placing a big order from Slick in the next couple weeks. If you or anyone else wants to add on something small, I'm happy to work something out. :)

Thanks for the offer! That's really thoughtful. I spent my squishy money on the T-rex head for now, though. Have to be a bit frugal until I get my tuition paid off. :unamused:

Return to “General Discussion”