Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
thesharkwhisperer

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:38 am

Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I never thought it would be that much of a struggle to find realistic human dildos ( other than the EE's lifecasts ) in something else than this damned PVC or PleasureSkin :unamused:

You looked into vixskin yet? Silicone and squishy soft dual-density. Little more realistic and a whole lot softer than the tantus dual density.

I forgot about them ! Thank you I will keep them in mind, maybe for my birthday since I get some spare money I can use...even though I also want to make a huge EE order so the struggle is real :laugh:

Robiland wrote:
Tantus has the uncut line and that's mainstream enough to be in a retail store. ns novelties has a bunch of realistic ones in silicone as well. new york toy collective as well, but they might be hard to source locally.

https://newyorktoycollective.com/shop/

Hope you're able to find something that suits your needs and desires~!

I did not know about new york toy collective, I am really liking the look of those :excited: thanks !

Luxx wrote:It depends on where you live and what the sex shops are like there, but a bunch of extremely mainstream, sell everywhere companies are making realistic silicone toys now, including Doc Johnson, Blush, NS Novelties like Robiland said, Cal Ex and Fleshlight.

I can't guarantee you'll find this stuff at Spencer's Gifts, and it's usually marketed as a luxury line, but it's out there. Obviously Vixen and Tantus have been doing this forever and have much better quality toys.

Sorry about your local places only selling junk though! I hope you can find better.

I feel sorry for forgetting about Fleshlight. I never really looked over at Tantus but since I have been craving way firmer toys lately it might be time to take a closer look. Thank you for this list it is super helpful !

Yeah let me tell you about all the junk here :stick: I will keep looking before I turn to online ( saves shipping and taxes ) but thanks a lot for those, they might come in handy.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 am

Luxx wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:I really wanna get this dildo from Japan, but I'm unsure of what its made of, I know jelly is a big no no, but this seems fine, I would store it in a bag so it wont touch my silicone toys
:good advice:

Honestly at the prices of those ($17-20 USD), I'm very very suspicious about it being a safe material. In general, you get what you pay for. As Luxx mentioned, Blush is affordable, but still not super cheap like that. Most of the "top [x] affordable, body-safe sex toys!" lists have had to bump the budget up to $35 at minimum, and that's usually for smallish items. At least one of those dildos is labeled large, so....

I personally am only comfortable with materials I know are body-safe and non-porous (silicone, glass, appropriate grades/types of metal, ceramic if properly finished, wood if properly finished, and ABS plastic). I would avoid these products no matter how tempting they look and how good the price point is, because I'm very confident they're not safe.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 am

Futa Princess wrote:I really wanna get this dildo from Japan, but I'm unsure of what its made of, I know jelly is a big no no, but this seems fine, I would store it in a bag so it wont touch my silicone toys

https://www.otonajp.com/demon-head-munyu-munyu-dildo

There's another I wanna get too https://www.otonajp.com/shimiken-s-dildo

And this one looks nice too https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/dildos/779-tenjou-tenge-pro-2.html?cid=17

would they be "safe" for use without a condom? or should a condom be used with these?

dude please don't get them. i can tell just by looking that they're unsafe. the toxic chemicals can leach right through a condom and you could get chemical burns in your ass (or vag). also, they can dissolve and grow mold. you'll never be able to sterilize them.

try vixen creations http://www.shevibe.com/vixskin-johnny-s ... vixen.aspx, tantus https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/dildos, or fleshjack https://www.fleshjack.com/fleshjack-boy-dildos/ (tho keep in mind this is firmer than the other two). more expensive, but WAY less expensive than a doctor visit.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Whooo, order from Phoenix Fire Creations is showing as shipped... Then again, it was just two orders of dicklets but still ^_^

Looking forward to my first set of tiny lil desk toppers to come in, and then of course saving up towards an actual proper order of 2+ medium size toys (and desk guardians) ^_^
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Sent in a ticket today about my order from FB that I made back in the beginning of January. Hopefully they'll have good news or at least a guess as to how much longer I'll have to wait lol. Today marks the beginning of the tenth week of waiting!
ImageImage
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:You looked into vixskin yet? Silicone and squishy soft dual-density. Little more realistic and a whole lot softer than the tantus dual density.

Curious now, how soft does the vixskin out-layer feels?
I'm in the same boat as thesharkwhisperer, I have been trying to find a realistic penis that I can hopefully get inside the EU, but while it is easier to find silicone ones in retail shops, all the ones I have seen are really firm. :doh:
I kind of wish there were more options for soft silicone (0030 soft), but right now all my options come from the US. :sniffing:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 pm

I messaged Shapely Toys asking about their firmness options/if 00-50 could be mixed with 00-20 shore firmness silicone for a softer toy. They said if I don't mind paying extra for a custom like that they would be willing to order a small amount of 00-30 shore firmness silicone :widesmile: . I'll be going for a custom Binate. Now..deciding on colors for the marble! I think I'm going to go with 3 color marble. Torn between some pearlescent April holidays pastels, red/black/semi transparent white, or another space themed toy in colors I don't have. Mayhaps I'll just send them the ideas and tell them to surprise me with one of those options. I love semi guided surprises.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Jasmine wrote:Sent in a ticket today about my order from FB that I made back in the beginning of January. Hopefully they'll have good news or at least a guess as to how much longer I'll have to wait lol. Today marks the beginning of the tenth week of waiting!

Update: It's on the production queue for the week, so hopefully it'll be shipped out in the next two weeks <3

It's something! :buddy:
ImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Sent in a ticket today about my order from FB that I made back in the beginning of January. Hopefully they'll have good news or at least a guess as to how much longer I'll have to wait lol. Today marks the beginning of the tenth week of waiting!

Update: It's on the production queue for the week, so hopefully it'll be shipped out in the next two weeks <3

That's great!
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:56 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:
Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:You looked into vixskin yet? Silicone and squishy soft dual-density. Little more realistic and a whole lot softer than the tantus dual density.

Curious now, how soft does the vixskin out-layer feels?
I'm in the same boat as thesharkwhisperer, I have been trying to find a realistic penis that I can hopefully get inside the EU, but while it is easier to find silicone ones in retail shops, all the ones I have seen are really firm. :doh:
I kind of wish there were more options for soft silicone (0030 soft), but right now all my options come from the US. :sniffing:

vixskin is like an 0020, i think, much softer than BD's soft. don't let it touch other silicone, tho, it's very soft because it is made with silicone lube somehow, which means it CAN cause a swelling blister reaction in other silicone. its really nice tho, and bodysafe!
fluffy master

Postby fluffy master » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Anyone who may have a PH Fluffer. I would like to know how much if any (or how easily) will the knot compress uninflated. TIA
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Man, Brandie saying some Tails and Portholes toys will be posted tomorrow has me hopeful. I've got a Leviathan I'm super excited about ordered from her. This isn't complaining about the wait in the slightest, I'm just pumped for the toy.

I have developed a backlog over the past few months though. Waiting on a Frisky Beast Mammoth and Hyaenodon (Last Laugh and a mystery split marble respectively), New Folklore Cybil in a warm-toned GITD split marble which I've left up to Jack for specifics, KuduVoodoo Bartholomew UV reactive candy corn which I've seen pics of and a DA Marbled March transitional marble Knight. 100% my fault and all recent orders, but means I'm gonna have an explosion of parcels soon enough.

Doesn't help that I've also commissioned some art which makes me also refresh my email like it's my job. Settle down, self.
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 pm

My P.Shroom from Damn Average came in today! The marble is so stunning!
► Show Spoiler
there's a spot that sort of looks like a cute little fish! :misc2:
► Show Spoiler
The Size.....Princess
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Kathulu'sbride wrote:My P.Shroom from Damn Average came in today! The marble is so stunning!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

I wavered on getting this one, I'm glad it went to someone more certain about it. There are always stunning details in DA marbles, they're so fun to find.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Luxx wrote:Man, Brandie saying some Tails and Portholes toys will be posted tomorrow has me hopeful. I've got a Leviathan I'm super excited about ordered from her. This isn't complaining about the wait in the slightest, I'm just pumped for the toy.

I have developed a backlog over the past few months though. Waiting on a Frisky Beast Mammoth and Hyaenodon (Last Laugh and a mystery split marble respectively), New Folklore Cybil in a warm-toned GITD split marble which I've left up to Jack for specifics, KuduVoodoo Bartholomew UV reactive candy corn which I've seen pics of and a DA Marbled March transitional marble Knight. 100% my fault and all recent orders, but means I'm gonna have an explosion of parcels soon enough.

Doesn't help that I've also commissioned some art which makes me also refresh my email like it's my job. Settle down, self.

Wow you got some nice ones coming! I can't wait to see pictures if you decide to post them :widesmile:! I wish more people posted their Marbled March orders. I always love to see surprise pours. And Damn Average marbles are truly a sight to behold.[

Kathulu'sbride wrote:My P.Shroom from Damn Average came in today! The marble is so stunning!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

I'm happy to see this toy finally got a home!
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:32 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Luxx wrote:Man, Brandie saying some Tails and Portholes toys will be posted tomorrow has me hopeful. I've got a Leviathan I'm super excited about ordered from her. This isn't complaining about the wait in the slightest, I'm just pumped for the toy.

Wow you got some nice ones coming! I can't wait to see pictures if you decide to post them :widesmile:! I wish more people posted their Marbled March orders. I always love to see surprise pours. And Damn Average marbles are truly a sight to behold.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

I'm happy to see this toy finally got a home!
Luxx wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

I wavered on getting this one, I'm glad it went to someone more certain about it. There are always stunning details in DA marbles, they're so fun to find.

I was actually waffling about him for quite some time. I'm really happy I got him though. It was that marble that sold me! And the blue being translucent helps!
The Size.....Princess
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Has anyone here bought Binate from Shapely Toys on Etsy? Can anyone tell me how the ridges on Binate compare to Bruiser's ridges? It would be $40 to get one in 00-30 firmness in a 2 color marble. Or $24 for 00-20 firmness which they have in stock already. Normally I go for 00-50 shore firmness for toys yet I'm afraid the ridges would be too intense in 00-50 due to how they stick out.
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:37 pm

@everyone who gave advice, thanks, I'll just stick with ABS plastic vibes, lubes (I have already tested on my samples and they are all water based lubes, its the anal lubes tend to be silicone lubes tho so I don't get those) and otokonoko gear (only asian sizes that fit me lol)
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Jasmine wrote:

That's awesome!! I ticketed at the 6 week mark and wasn't really told anything. Good to hear you got a solid response! I'll try to message them again around 9 or 10 weeks. :nomnom:
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Futa Princess wrote:@everyone who gave advice, thanks, I'll just stick with ABS plastic vibes, lubes (I have already tested on my samples and they are all water based lubes, its the anal lubes tend to be silicone lubes tho so I don't get those) and otokonoko gear (only asian sizes that fit me lol)

not all water-based lubes are safe- do you know the ingredients? make sure there are no glycerins or parabens (especially keep an eye on any long chemical-sounding names that end in 'parabens')

if they don't list ingredients, don't waste your money on them.

is there a reason you're really attached to otokonoko? i've never heard of them at all :T

Return to “General Discussion”