Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Phelvia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Phelvia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:29 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Screamy wrote:

It's so much fun, i keep smacking my hubby with it :smilenox:

Where did you get that? I've used a real corn cob before, but that looks great! Do they make cucumbers? I've always wanted either a glass or silicone cucumber.

It's from Exotic Erotics...Until the end of April.
If you want silicone vegetables I think the store name is Eden Fantasies.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:50 am

Phelvia wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Where did you get that? I've used a real corn cob before, but that looks great! Do they make cucumbers? I've always wanted either a glass or silicone cucumber.

It's from Exotic Erotics...Until the end of April.
If you want silicone vegetables I think the store name is Eden Fantasies.

Damn Average does a cucumber! I haven't seen any drop in inventory in a long time, but it's part of her catalog and was one of her Marbled March offerings.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:02 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Self Delve does all sorts of vegetables. Corn, cucumber, carrot, asparagus, all sorts of neat stuff! http://selfdelve-shop.de/Garden-of-Eden:::2.html
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 am

Also sorry to double post, but got my Monster Maxim order in! The droth is sooo soft and squishy, and I got some extra little critters along with it! I'm really happy because I had seen them posted on Tumblr and was wanting a turtle and well, there it is. :D Yay! Wish I had gotten a little rubber ducky, but that's okay, cuz it's still all really cute!

mm_d.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Phelvia wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Will do! I'll report back here when they reply.

Thank you :)

Got my reply! :excited:

"I got in touch with the artisans and I have good news!
Actually we have just finished researching highlights and yes, it can now absolutely be an option."

I need a Mocha in some kind of highlight, and an Avian. So happy. I can get a model that appeals to me and a highlight for it :widesmile:

Squeek!!
Yay!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:55 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Thank you :)

Actually we have just finished researching highlights and yes, it can now absolutely be an option."

I need a Mocha in some kind of highlight, and an Avian. So happy. I can get a model that appeals to me and a highlight for it :widesmile:

Squeek!!
Yay!!!

I'm planning on getting a cyan highlight with a lavender shaft on a platinum base on Mocha. Eventually. Super happy to have a highlight on a toy.
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:56 pm

In more happy TTC news, my order just shipped!! (:

I'll post pics when I get it. I ordered a small Avian in split coloration, with a void black base and a "new" blue metallic color. And a large glow in the dark cogring (which my bf is as excited about as I am lol).
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:04 pm

L_eather wrote:In more happy TTC news, my order just shipped!! (:

I'll post pics when I get it. I ordered a small Avian in split coloration, with a void black base and a "new" blue metallic color. And a large glow in the dark cogring (which my bf is as excited about as I am lol).

When did you order? :O I'm curious to know as I'm just excited for mine to get done! >v<
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Phelvia wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Squeek!!
Yay!!!

I'm planning on getting a cyan highlight with a lavender shaft on a platinum base on Mocha. Eventually. Super happy to have a highlight on a toy.

Oh cool!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:24 pm

GlacierK wrote:
L_eather wrote:In more happy TTC news, my order just shipped!! (:

When did you order? :O I'm curious to know as I'm just excited for mine to get done! >v<

March 29th! (: I was one of their early beta testers.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Does EE usually have a sale in the spring or will the next one be in July (probably)?
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:20 pm

vixenvega wrote:Does EE usually have a sale in the spring or will the next one be in July (probably)?

The only sales I can think of that they do are Valentine's and Black Friday (someone correct me if I'm wrong, though).
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:25 pm

nevan wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Does EE usually have a sale in the spring or will the next one be in July (probably)?

The only sales I can think of that they do are Valentine's and Black Friday (someone correct me if I'm wrong, though).

Thanks!
I know they did one last May, but I wasn't around before then so I wasn't sure if that was usual or unique.
I thought they regularly did one around the 4th of July, though?
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:45 pm

vixenvega wrote:
nevan wrote:

Thanks!
I know they did one last May, but I wasn't around before then so I wasn't sure if that was usual or unique.

You are probably right, honestly, but those two are the only ones I am 100% sure of/remember.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:53 pm

nevan wrote:
vixenvega wrote:
nevan wrote:

Thanks!

You are probably right, honestly, but those two are the only ones I am 100% sure of/remember.

Yeah, me too. I'll keep an eye on their tumblr.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:22 pm

My inventory Mocha shipped!! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm really hoping it has a suction cup, since it was an attempt for someone's custom, and theirs has one.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:31 pm

vixenvega wrote:
nevan wrote:

Thanks!

Oooh I hope they repeat the MAYsturbation sale from last year :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
nevan

Postby nevan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:33 pm

katze wrote:My inventory Mocha shipped!! I can't wait to see it in person. I'm really hoping it has a suction cup, since it was an attempt for someone's custom, and theirs has one.

It should, since I had the option of pick it, or a repour. I'd love to see pics of yours when you get it!
katze

Postby katze » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:43 pm

nevan wrote:It should, since I had the option of pick it, or a repour. I'd love to see pics of yours when you get it!

Aaah, awesome! It having a suction cup makes me so happy, you have no idea. I'll definitely be posting pics!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Oooh I hope they repeat the MAYsturbation sale from last year :widesmile:

Do you happen to remember exactly what the sale, was? Was it a percentage off or...? *cannot remember* Trying to decide if I want to get a couple things while the DENVER17 code is active, for BD, or if I want to wait and see what EE might offer, in another month or so.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”