Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Harra

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Harra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:00 am

My TnP order got here, and ohhh wow, I was not expecting so many cool things to come with the order! Brandie included two lures (an Abyssal King and a Leviathan, the latter which also glows~ <3 I think the GITD-blue used for it was the same blue used on my Nihilego Leviathan, but I'm not 100% certain of that. They're such close shades of blue, though, that I'd have to assume as much.) And also a pendent that I'm not certain of the exact name, but it's lovely and I've been getting into stim-jewelry lately, so having something completely body-safe that I can chew/lip on is delightful~ 8D

I tested the glow under my UV flashlight, but I'd really rather not take GITD/UV pictures until I can adequately charge up the glow by daylight (IE, setting it on my windowsil or similar, so there will be glow pics in the "Show me your non-BD fantasy toys" thread soon, promise~)

The white head is UV reactive and non-GITD. It shines that striking white-blue when lit up by UV flashlight~ <3 I was genuinely surprised because I was sure the white would be the GITD part when I saw the stock photo. This is an awesome thing to be wrong about, because the blue has such a strong glow. From what I can see, the deep purple doesn't glow, but the milky white overlay that gets more prominent towards the base does glow.

(And also if I want to play with a glowy head, the lure Leviathan's head glows~ <3 It's so cute, I want to design an OC off of it, and I have never gotten the urge to do that with one of my toys before.)

Anyway, this is the picture I've got thusfar, and will take better pictures tomorrow when there's better light! <3

► Show Spoiler
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:09 am

Harra wrote:My TnP order got here, and ohhh wow, I was not expecting so many cool things to come with the order! Brandie included two lures (an Abyssal King and a Leviathan, the latter which also glows~ <3 I think the GITD-blue used for it was the same blue used on my Nihilego Leviathan, but I'm not 100% certain of that. They're such close shades of blue, though, that I'd have to assume as much.) And also a pendent that I'm not certain of the exact name, but it's lovely and I've been getting into stim-jewelry lately, so having something completely body-safe that I can chew/lip on is delightful~ 8D

I tested the glow under my UV flashlight, but I'd really rather not take GITD/UV pictures until I can adequately charge up the glow by daylight (IE, setting it on my windowsil or similar, so there will be glow pics in the "Show me your non-BD fantasy toys" thread soon, promise~)

The white head is UV reactive and non-GITD. It shines that striking white-blue when lit up by UV flashlight~ <3 I was genuinely surprised because I was sure the white would be the GITD part when I saw the stock photo. This is an awesome thing to be wrong about, because the blue has such a strong glow. From what I can see, the deep purple doesn't glow, but the milky white overlay that gets more prominent towards the base does glow.

(And also if I want to play with a glowy head, the lure Leviathan's head glows~ <3 It's so cute, I want to design an OC off of it, and I have never gotten the urge to do that with one of my toys before.)

Anyway, this is the picture I've got thusfar, and will take better pictures tomorrow when there's better light! <3

► Show Spoiler

I thought TnP closed? :crying:
I'd love to get my hands on a few of their things. :excited:
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 am

Yak wrote:what other 2 toys may I ask? we are considering several- also wondering on your firmness preferences from KV?
ty!

I have a Laughing Dragon in medium, and a Whatsacallit in firm. I haven't tried their soft so I can't compare, but medium and firm seem comparable to BD. The Whatsacallit is really long and skinny so I think it'd be difficult to use in anything except firm. Laughing Dragon has a lot of texture but I don't find it overwhelming, obviously that's up to individual taste though!
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Harra

Postby Harra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:24 am

Watervixen wrote:I thought TnP closed? :crying:

They did close. :crying: I hadn't ordered anything from them before so I impulse-bought a custom slot on their last day of being open. Naturally, mine was one of the last orders sent out because I ordered so late. XD

BUT Brandie posted on her Tumblr that after she finished customs, she'd pour some premades with whatever silicone was left over, so keep an eye on her Tumblr and shop!
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:32 am

Harra wrote:
Watervixen wrote:I thought TnP closed? :crying:

They did close. :crying: I hadn't ordered anything from them before so I impulse-bought a custom slot on their last day of being open. Naturally, mine was one of the last orders sent out because I ordered so late. XD

BUT Brandie posted on her Tumblr that after she finished customs, she'd pour some premades with whatever silicone was left over, so keep an eye on her Tumblr and shop!

Sadly I don't have Tumblr and barely get on Facebook. :eyeroll:
Can I add you on my friendlist on here and keep me updated?
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
Harra

Postby Harra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:36 am

Watervixen wrote:Sadly I don't have Tumblr and barely get on Facebook. :eyeroll:

You're welcome to add me to your friendslist if you want, but I have to set alarms to remember to eat, you do not want to rely on me for any sense of prompt news.

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Yak

Postby Yak » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am

Dusksong wrote:
Yak wrote:what other 2 toys may I ask? we are considering several- also wondering on your firmness preferences from KV?
ty!

I have a Laughing Dragon in medium, and a Whatsacallit in firm. I haven't tried their soft so I can't compare, but medium and firm seem comparable to BD. The Whatsacallit is really long and skinny so I think it'd be difficult to use in anything except firm. Laughing Dragon has a lot of texture but I don't find it overwhelming, obviously that's up to individual taste though!

TY much! My lover has an EE hippocampus in firm, was wondering what the equivalents were- this is very helpful.
the 2 you have are 2 of the models on his list as well.
Toys for sale in my profile.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:43 am

Watervixen wrote:Sadly I don't have Tumblr and barely get on Facebook. :eyeroll:

Chances are you'll have better luck subscribing to this thread, someone is sure to say when there's a drop. Brandie also has a Twitter that reposts her Tumblr stuff and you don't need to be on Twitter to check it.

Harra wrote:My TnP order got here, and ohhh wow, I was not expecting so many cool things to come with the order! Brandie included two lures (an Abyssal King and a Leviathan, the latter which also glows~

1) Your Leviathan is pretty damn awesome, but 2) I got the same surprise! Ended up with the necklace scale, a starfish and two lures, one of which is my first penetrable tiny after way too many packs. Sorry to see the shop go, but these final pours have been amazing.
Harra

Postby Harra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 am

Luxx wrote:1) Your Leviathan is pretty damn awesome, but 2) I got the same surprise! Ended up with the necklace scale, a starfish and two lures, one of which is my first penetrable tiny after way too many packs. Sorry to see the shop go, but these final pours have been amazing.

YOU GOT A MANTA MAID LURE? 8D I've seen a couple of pictures of them, and it made me sad because they were gorgeous and to my knowledge, they never became an actual toy line.

And yeah, literally every pour I've ever seen from TnP is stunning, but oh wow, Brandie keeps outdoing herself with the last pours. I can't wait to see what premades she drops~<3 And thank you~ Honestly, I'm so bloody proud of this thing and I can't wait until I'm healed up enough to actually size back up and use it. (Which might be awhile. The largest usable measurement on the Leviathan is closer to 8" circ. according to my measuring tape instead of 7.5". Meaning it's a lot bigger than I was expecting it to be.)

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:35 am

Luxx wrote:

Chances are you'll have better luck subscribing to this thread, someone is sure to say when there's a drop. Brandie also has a Twitter that reposts her Tumblr stuff and you don't need to be on Twitter to check it.

Harra wrote:My TnP order got here, and ohhh wow, I was not expecting so many cool things to come with the order! Brandie included two lures (an Abyssal King and a Leviathan, the latter which also glows~

1) Your Leviathan is pretty damn awesome, but 2) I got the same surprise! Ended up with the necklace scale, a starfish and two lures, one of which is my first penetrable tiny after way too many packs. Sorry to see the shop go, but these final pours have been amazing.

Thank you both very much for the help. The shop closed before I fell in love with her toys. :crying:
72 toys
► Show Spoiler
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:55 am

Got my 'fizzle' Anubite today! Wowee, I didn't expect him to have a suction-cup! I found the mark in the shaft; it is so tiny! Their soft is so soft, the knot goes right in and then wants to stay, it feels so nice. :3 I love this toy so far!

Also, I was afraid it would be REALLY orange, but it is much more red, with a subtle orange shimmer in nice pour lines! I LOVE the color!
Yak

Postby Yak » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 am

Blue Ritual (BR) (etsy) has 2 more pre-mades in her shop right now (in total 3 dracos)
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:34 am

That's the first I had ever heard of that shop. That blue gemstone one is amazing! If it was bigger, I would probably get it.
Here's a pic for anyone else.
il_570xN.1216246881_om4h.jpg
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Yak

Postby Yak » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:45 am

Gargoyle242 wrote:That's the first I had ever heard of that shop. That blue gemstone one is amazing! If it was bigger If it was bigger, I would probably get it.

I love the ruby in the ruby/peach one- yes- her size does run *smallish*- My lover took a chance on one of the custom slots- even though he prefers longer- mainly due to the rest of the design being so lovely,(and intact- those are precious few) as well as the model being pretty much ideal for one of his fav. characters.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:07 pm

From what I remember seeing, Blue Ritual makes (most of) their designs in Zbrush and 3d prints them so a larger size draco is likely in the works. Just not sure if it's a high priority, theyre doing 2 more designs at the moment. One called Fornax, and the other some sort of demon dick that I believe they are hand sculpting with clay.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:08 pm

I've got some updates on some time spent with some of my newest boys. :nomnom:

GlassbyWoozy's Canine Wand

He is... A little long, haha. At 8" of useable length, surprising right? The swell in the wand about mid shaft is pleasurable though, and because it's completely smooth it doesn't rub me unpleasantly. I did only try him on my back though and I can take the most length while I'm on all fours, so I might be able to make more magic if I give him a go next session.

FetishZone's large Sebastian

Oh my yezzzzzz. Perfect length to knot size ratio. As far as softness/squishiness goes he's comparable to my large/3 Pearce. I took him only from behind so I can't say how well he'll fit in another position but he is definitely tieable. I expected a lot more problems trying to get him in but a little bit of a wiggle on my end and he popped in. I didn't notice the same "crawling" sensation that my Fenrir gives me but the thickness of it is very stimulating, so much that to had to remove it after about 30 seconds, give myself a few moments before reinserting it and having at it again. Honestly it was enough to just get it in and clench around it and feel all my inner muscles try flex and wrangle the big beast.

Like another reviewer from their website, I'm just a tiny bit dissapointed that it doesn't look as pearlescent in person as it does in their photos, but it's still visible. The suction cup seems of good make, the only problem is that it's rather wide and requires a larger amount of available surface area to ensure it stays. I can tell he's gonna be a keeper.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 pm

I am so so so in love... My TTC order came in but there was no cog ring *cry* Just the toy and the coins but man the toy...

avian1.jpg

avian2.jpg

and the coins~

cogs.jpg

I took some pictures for the comparison thread too since no one around here seemed to have that size.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Can anyone compare the TTC Atlas the Unicorn with Chance and/or EE Cody? I'm considering a large Atlas and that tie dye coloring is calling to me. Plus it can have a suction cup which is awesome.

I just don't want to get something too similar to what I already have (all sizes UF Chance and a med flared). Points of difference could be texture, shape, firmness relative to BD silicone, etc. Verbal or photo comparisons are welcome if you want to post in the comparison photos topic too. Thaaanks! <3
Last edited by Hoofs_N_Horns on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penetrables comparison: here
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Yak wrote:Blue Ritual (BR) (etsy) has 2 more pre-mades in her shop right now (in total 3 dracos)

I want one of these so badly! Their marbles are so pretty.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:43 pm

split peaches has a 15% off easter sale :)
https://www.splitpeaches.com/
BUNNY15

pastel unicorn horn.....

they also have these gitd "boobies" that make the best foot massagers EVER
i keep one under my computer desk :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”