Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm not exactly sure what to say about this...

http://fantasytoymasterlist.tumblr.com/archive

Last edited by HungryStray on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Yak

Postby Yak » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Honestly I am so disgusted by FB's behavior, that I feel (gross isn't the correct word, but something similar) to even owning a toy SECONDHAND.
Bleh. :unamused:

also anyone know when /how often AKN checks their etsy messages? Sent them a message this morning and just curious when I might hear back from them. I'm in no rush but just wanna know if I should keep an eye on things since I never go on etsy.

Cancel was pretty fast about replying to all of my messages, I'd say to expect a message back from them tomorrow. I really enjoyed working with Cancel about my two customs.

okie dokie! :widesmile:

Cancel got back to me within 2-3 days each time we made contact- ordered 2 toys- one for me, and one for my lover- they were shipped out within 2 days (I believe) and lovely (even though mine may not work out for me) my lover is making plans for 2 customs with him as well.
Toys for sale in my profile.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:29 pm

FAAAAAAK

Sorry not sorry. T^T

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 pm

HungryStray wrote:I'm not exactly sure what to say about this...

The last four pages of that blog are an absolute shitshow.
It's so biased it's ridiculous. AKN's resolved issues (which are nitpicks to start -especially the pricing thing for the Leo model, who the fuck are they to determine what's reasonable for AKN's toys?) are still in the blacklist but not a single entry for FB's heaps of consistent issues?
It's garbage, this is why the reddit post is so much better. It's too bad really, it had potential, still does, but the person running it obviously can't keep personal opinions out of it.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:37 pm

HungryStray wrote:FAAAAAAK

Sorry not sorry. T^T

You grabbed that one, yay! I saw it on Tumblr but didn't see it on etsy or on the sold tab, so I messaged them asking if it was still for sale (hoping it was a small). They said they had forgotten to post it then posted it.. I looked and saw it was medium and was sad... :(

But! I'm glad someone here snagged it! It's so pretty!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 pm

I was just reading through that mess. Who knows what's true and what isn't, but it does make me wonder how long FB can keep it up at their current rate. :misc6:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Welp placed my first order from TTC. Large firm Atlas in tie dye with suction cup! :excited:
Penetrables comparison: here
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:02 pm

HungryStray wrote:FAAAAAAK

Sorry not sorry. T^T

Such a pretty snag!! c: The pink tip actually reminds me of my Monty's tip.

I was eyeing that one myself, lol. If it was a small and I didn't have mine, I would have been just as tempted as you were lmao.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:25 pm

vixenvega wrote:The last four pages of that blog are an absolute shitshow.
It's so biased it's ridiculous. AKN's resolved issues (which are nitpicks to start -especially the pricing thing for the Leo model, who the fuck are they to determine what's reasonable for AKN's toys?) are still in the blacklist but not a single entry for FB's heaps of consistent issues?
It's garbage, this is why the reddit post is so much better. It's too bad really, it had potential, still does, but the person running it obviously can't keep personal opinions out of it.

I haven't peaked at any of their blogs in quite awhile. I know the person running it held the torch for FB but I'm more appalled at the alleged tweets by the FB staff than anything else. It's disheartening to say the least, even if it was on private Twitter accounts. Assuming (and I have to put an emphasis on the word) that it's true, how can you continue to do business when you hold that much resentment to the people that are keeping your company afloat?

Amaranthe wrote:I was just reading through that mess. Who knows what's true and what isn't, but it does make me wonder how long FB can keep it up at their current rate. :misc6:

This is true. It's wise to take it with a grain of salt but it seems odd that someone would have no reason to make that kind of trouble for any company. I doubt anything will come of it in any case. Assuming the person that's head of the blog is friends with the staff, they're probably not keen to make news of it. The idea is only just scandalous enough to be whispers anyhow, given FB's size. That being said, it is heresay until there's evidence presented, and if what the anon said is true, there isn't likely to be any if they deleted both the tweets, and made their accounts private. Like vega said, it's a hot mess, no matter how you look at it.

HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:34 pm

blushingkitten wrote:You grabbed that one, yay! I saw it on Tumblr but didn't see it on etsy or on the sold tab, so I messaged them asking if it was still for sale (hoping it was a small). They said they had forgotten to post it then posted it.. I looked and saw it was medium and was sad... :(

But! I'm glad someone here snagged it! It's so pretty!

L_eather wrote:Such a pretty snag!! c: The pink tip actually reminds me of my Monty's tip.

I was eyeing that one myself, lol. If it was a small and I didn't have mine, I would have been just as tempted as you were lmao.

I didn't see him initially either! I poked my head back in to check the dimensions of all the current sizes and my impulse ticked. :<
No control, none whatsoever.

Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:12 pm

HungryStray wrote:
vixenvega wrote:The last four pages of that blog are an absolute shitshow.

I haven't peaked at any of their blogs in quite awhile. I know the person running it held the torch for FB but I'm more appalled at the alleged tweets by the FB staff than anything else. It's disheartening to say the least, even if it was on private Twitter accounts. Assuming (and I have to put an emphasis on the word) that it's true, how can you continue to do business when you hold that much resentment to the people that are keeping your company afloat?

Amaranthe wrote:I was just reading through that mess. Who knows what's true and what isn't, but it does make me wonder how long FB can keep it up at their current rate. :misc6:

This is true. It's wise to take it with a grain of salt but it seems odd that someone would have no reason to make that kind of trouble for any company. I doubt anything will come of it in any case. Assuming the person that's head of the blog is friends with the staff, they're probably not keen to make news of it. The idea is only just scandalous enough to be whispers anyhow, given FB's size. That being said, it is heresay until there's evidence presented, and if what the anon said is true, there isn't likely to be any if they deleted both the tweets, and made their accounts private. Like vega said, it's a hot mess, no matter how you look at it.

I don't really use Tumblr much, so I'm not sure if this is how it works or not, but couldn't the person with the tweets just post them on their own blog if they think it's so important? Or does it have to go through this one? :psyduck:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>canon runs that blog
offuckingcourse they do

Anyways, what's the tl;dr on this? I'm not quite understanding.

The way I'm understanding it is that Thero and Felicity (assumed members, maybe owners of FB staff) have made twitter posts on their private accounts saying that they aren't keen on their customer base and that the people who purchase from them make them (Felicity) want to kill themselves. Allegedly it was on their FA as well and everything went private or was deleted after this information surfaced. That's the skinny of it. I can't be absolutely sure that any of that information is correct as it's only bits and pieces.

Roverseer2 wrote:I don't really use Tumblr much, so I'm not sure if this is how it works or not, but couldn't the person with the tweets just post them on their own blog if they think it's so important? Or does it have to go through this one? :psyduck:

That was also said by the person who owns the blog, and I do agree. I think the problem is that there's an expectation for them to weave it into the blacklist, as it's the place where most people are bound to look. Given the circumstances, unless the screenshots are posted, there's no solid proof of the incident, and that could be done by the anon who made the claim. They'd need to come forward and post it, but they may not if they have an outstanding order with the company and don't wish to give FB a reason to ignore their order (or literally whatever could be the case, it's just the only thing I could think that anon could stand to lose in the situation). I'm not saying that FB would do this, rather I'm saying the individual could have a fear of that becoming the case.

Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 pm

HungryStray wrote: :words:

That makes sense, thank you!
Aphrodite

Postby Aphrodite » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Question about Damn Average Orc.......

Trying to decide if i should get it in soft or medium......with or without balls. Anyone that has one that can give me their opinion? thanks
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Got my T&P order after the long wait.

So happy with it!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Aphrodite wrote:Question about Damn Average Orc.......

Trying to decide if i should get it in soft or medium......with or without balls. Anyone that has one that can give me their opinion? thanks

I don't have an Orc, but you've made me wonder: Are there any other toys that have a version with balls and a version without balls? Or is DA's Orc the only one?

It would be interesting to learn which one sells more, to get an idea about how people feel about balls on dildos.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Aphrodite wrote:Question about Damn Average Orc.......

BD or DA measurements? I have mine in DA's soft, 0050/Bad Dragon medium(/BD 5) and it's a pretty solid toy still. The shape means it still feels substantial. I can't feel the piercings, but I'm also very texture insensitive; I've seen others say they're noticeable. I'd say it's a good toy to get in BD soft/0030 (DA's super soft) if you do think you're texture sensitive, it'll still hold up well.

Balls are a useful handle for me, but depending on how you use the toy could get in the way. Aside from aesthetics, I'd say if you're a big fan of using a vibrator with your dildos, they might be a pass, but it's not a huge deal one way or the other for me personally. I suppose having a solid base helps if you go for super soft, the balls keep things stable for riding.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 am

I see nothing has changed in the year I stopped paying attention to this blog and the person behind it.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 am

i still haven't gotten my phantom egg and its coming up on 6 months...

i'm sure their inboxes are blowing up right now and they'd just ignore me if i sent them a message tonight, so i'll do it in a few days. i still don't know if they got my response to their response (they said it was already poured and they wanted to send it with another order of mine) where i said that i wanted my egg sooner rather than later given that i'd paid for shipping on both orders, or a refund on the egg, please. :( maybe i used the wrong way of responding to them?

i was hoping to give the egg as a present to someone in person and they've already come and gone.

i know it's only 10$ + shippin, but still.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Idra

Postby Idra » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 am

-
Last edited by Idra on Thu May 18, 2017 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile

Return to “General Discussion”