Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:00 pm

Chibity wrote:The jig is up! Alto will be released in four sizes, from Mini, Small, Medium and Large. :blush:

I can't wait to get my hands on him, and squish my face to his pretty self. ;___;

https://twintailtoys.tumblr.com/post/159872276637/

Oh very exciting!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Yay, corn! I'm ][ that close to ordering it. It looks like great fun!

I would totally go for it! If it is in your size range it would be way worth it since I don't believe you are able to get things once they go away on EE like BD does! It looks like a terrific toy and if I could use it, I would've totally gotten it! Plus if it doesn't work out for you it would have a great resale value! I would go for a deluxe or super surprise based on these
► Show Spoiler

Chibity wrote:The jig is up! Alto will be released in four sizes, from Mini, Small, Medium and Large. :blush:

I can't wait to get my hands on him, and squish my face to his pretty self. ;___;

I AM SO EXCITED! I can't wait to get one! Have they said anything about official sizes yet? I am excited you Alto and this other mystery toy they are talking about? :scheming:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:23 pm

lovelyscales wrote:

Oh very exciting!

Yay!! :misc1: :misc2: :widesmile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote: :words:

I am tempted but 350 bucks (after shipping and currency conversion) would be pretty stupid for me to spend right now, on a sex toy, unfortunately. :doh: Ahh well!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

I can't get over how amazing Belphad is in use for me :bugeyed: . Desi was my top toy for riding for so long, but not anymore. It's so perfect for me it's unbelievable~~. Ahhhh! Thank you so much, Sheep~~!

So excited!! I have a feeling I will really enjoy the large going off how much I am enjoying Belphad~~ :excited:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:02 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I AM SO EXCITED! I can't wait to get one! Have they said anything about official sizes yet? I am excited you Alto and this other mystery toy they are talking about? :scheming:

Definitely excited! -Taps fingers together- I do know of the official sizes and can at least say that they're incredibly close to what I had proposed on Alto's thread, with the only deviations coming from us getting more accurate scale/measurements out of the 3D model. As opposed to my rough mathing and rounding numbers about. Some of my original numbers were spot on, though.

These numbers are just cut-pasted from Alto's BD thread. Not the official measurements. Some things have changed a little.

Mini: 5.25" Usable Length, 1.6" Thickest part of shaft
Small: 6.15" Usable Length, 1.9" Thickest part of shaft
Medium: 7.15" Usable Length, 2.2" Thickest part of shaft
Large: 8.75" Usable Length, / 2.7" Thickest part of shaft
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Karhu

Postby Karhu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:37 am

Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Yay, corn! I'm ][ that close to ordering it. It looks like great fun!

Same here buuuut... I kept telling myself to wait since I already had other toy orders placed. And now April is almost over and I still have unfulfilled orders D: That price tag kinda scares me off too especially in natural coloring. It's not like it was on my wishlist before April 1st. Decision decisions... :doh:
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

Same here buuuut... I kept telling myself to wait since I already had other toy orders placed. And now April is almost over and I still have unfulfilled orders D: That price tag kinda scares me off too especially in natural coloring. It's not like it was on my wishlist before April 1st. Decision decisions... :doh:

*nods* And like I told someone else, after shipping and currency conversion...350 bucks is a bit much right now for a single toy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Anyone know what happened to Cock Benders?

Also what brand is Miley Cirus' unicorn strapon?
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:Also what brand is Miley Cirus' unicorn strapon?

I don't even think that dildo is silicone. But if you're looking for unicorn horns, Split Peaches and Geeky Sex Toys make some.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 am

Rispy_Girl wrote:Anyone know what happened to Cock Benders?

I think they straight up disappeared, they won't answer ANYONE anymore.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 am

Probably super late to see this, but I love Damn Average's Fun Bags!! I cannot wait to place my order for a snail and Jav eventually, because now I can get a set of boobies. :misc3: :laugh: I've been putting off ordering just a snail because of the shipping price until I can afford to get the snail AND a Jav at the same time. I'm glad I waited!
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:01 pm

GlacierK wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Anyone know what happened to Cock Benders?

I think they straight up disappeared, they won't answer ANYONE anymore.

Wow that sucks. I had high hopes for them too.

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:Also what brand is Miley Cirus' unicorn strapon?

I don't even think that dildo is silicone. But if you're looking for unicorn horns, Split Peaches and Geeky Sex Toys make some.

I'm more interested in that crazy ridging. Looks like it'd be a hell of a ride.
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:47 pm

elfinqueen wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:Sure! https://scifi-e.tumblr.com I think it's the second Tumblr post there that has a link to a 360-degree spinning image. So much texture. The head's pretty bulbous, so I'd like to make sure it's not 20A or something.

Wow that toy looks really neat! I wonder what the dimensions are. The proportions are interesting and yeah all that texture... :bugeyed:

The specs tab on the product page (https://scifi-erotics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51 says the head is 2.5" diameter, shaft 2.4", usable length 9.45".

I see that presale post does include a sales email that I'd overlooked before: [email protected].

I wanted to follow up in case anyone is interested: I sent an email to Scifi Erotics and got a pretty quick response back from a guy named David Vogel (the owner?). It turns out that the shore is 8A for the 2.5"-max-diameter Alien. The company is based in Switzerland. Right now they're only planning on making one size of each new toy, with no different density options, but with one optional add-on (either a SC or a CT depending on the model). But David says that they want to serve their customers, so if there's a demand, they'll expand the options. The next toy they're planning is even larger than the Alien, but then they want to do a smaller one at some point.
Lewd Luxury

Postby Lewd Luxury » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Got my first TTC toy. Holy crap its a gorgeous beast!
Gay/Transgender/ENTP/Taken/Weeaboo/Eccentric

Toy Blog: http://lewdluxury.tumblr.com/
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Lewd Luxury wrote:Image
Got my first TTC toy. Holy crap its a gorgeous beast!

damn! i hate pastels and still think that's pretty!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Yak

Postby Yak » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Connected with Yves, creator/artist for Blue Ritual (BR- etsy)
inquiring about the larger draco on the horizon...good news- she? offered me a refund (or if I kept order, a small discount) for current custom- since I'm more interested in larger- but she does not have date or dimensions of release yet- with a move soon, she indicated it might be a month or more- but I'm still thrilled of the possibility!
Toys for sale in my profile.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Lewd Luxury wrote:Got my first TTC toy. Holy crap its a gorgeous beast!

Niiiice Easter Mocha! Hope he's a great toy for you!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Rispy_Girl wrote:I'm more interested in that crazy ridging. Looks like it'd be a hell of a ride.

If you like ridges.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.

Return to “General Discussion”