Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gamma Velorum

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:43 am

@lizardbreath
You mean EE's Werehorse?
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:@lizardbreath
You mean EE's Werehorse?

Maybe?
Is it any thicker?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:22 am

PerfectlyNormal wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

Yeah, retrieval cord is non-optional since I'd be using it anally. Can't seem to find specs on the Frisky Beast Brood Eggs? I'll probably just go with the Emu Egg, but it'd be nice to have something a *little* smaller that I could maybe keep inside me for a few hours.

I'm curious, why do you want an egg rather than a plug?

KnotyDes wrote:FBs mega brood egg is nice. the 12 weeks i had to wait was not. the end product was also subpar. but FB is a wild card sometimes you get a good product sometimes ya don't.

It doesn't look like they're selling that model anymore.

griffin-morgenstern wrote:PH released Manny, the reverse Centaur OooOoOOoo (it's actually a nice looking human dick)

I find it hilarious they felt the need to justify releasing a human dildo by calling it a reverse centaur.

lizardbreath wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:@lizardbreath
You mean EE's Werehorse?

Maybe?
Is it any thicker?

Small Werehorse looks to be between small and medium Tucker, both in length and girth.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:50 am

I ended up declaring yesterday a 'Treat yo'self' day! It's something I do occasionally that was inspired by Parks and Rec years ago.

So now I have open orders for a medium AND large Abyssal King from TnP, a Bartholomew from KV, a Golem from Gespensts, a jake from TTC, got myself added to a waiting list for a Torval from AKN once they are open for customs again, and I came *this close* to getting a cave bear from FB but I decided to wait a few more weeks.

TREAT YO'SELF!!

ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:42 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
PerfectlyNormal wrote:Yeah, retrieval cord is non-optional since I'd be using it anally. Can't seem to find specs on the Frisky Beast Brood Eggs? I'll probably just go with the Emu Egg, but it'd be nice to have something a *little* smaller that I could maybe keep inside me for a few hours.

I'm curious, why do you want an egg rather than a plug?

Ovi fetish and having an avian fursona mainly. So pretty much the fantasy aspect of it. Having a big ol' egg inside me that I can keep warm and 'lay' is just a lot hotter than just a plug.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 am

I wouldn't ordinarily recommend buying toys from amazon, but there's limited edition orange Mustangs for sale there! I can't find anyone else selling them, but there's a few photos of toy bloggers gleefully having them from a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/Vixen-Creations- ... B01L88RKBY

Now, if only they'd make an orange or Tiebright Goodfella, or Buck :)
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:PH released Manny, the reverse Centaur OooOoOOoo (it's actually a nice looking human dick)

Haha! a reverse centaur would be quite amusing, I like their little write up for him.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
PerfectlyNormal wrote:So are there any eggs available around the 9-11 inch circumference range with retrieval cords?

Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

I know at least one other maker is experimenting with cords. But I doubt they will be in EE's size range.
Penetrables comparison: here
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
PerfectlyNormal wrote:So are there any eggs available around the 9-11 inch circumference range with retrieval cords?

Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

I know at least one other maker is experimenting with cords. But I doubt they will be in EE's size range.

Cool. :smilenox: Which maker is that?
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

Cool. :smilenox: Which maker is that?

Might be KuduVoodoo? I think I asked her a while ago about whether she'd add in cords.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

My custom Jake is turning out to be "trickier than anticipated" for the TTC staff. I'm getting so eager for it *_*! I'm starting to get too impatient and excited!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 am

My Orca arrived! It's... not quite what I was expecting with Prince Sidon as the inspiration. The blue shaft was a bit of a surprise lol!

The shade of blue isn't my favorite, but hopefully I'll come to appreciate it in time. As far as I can tell, it's not GITD.

IMG_2245.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG
ImageImage
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Wikia took down fantasytoys.wikia.com. :/

Fortunately, they let me download all the pages. So if anyone knows of a good place to host the wiki, let me know and I should be able to get everything back up quickly.
AshPteron

Postby AshPteron » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:44 pm

10 weeks and counting on my FB order. I opened a ticket asking for an update (I'm moving soon, making this more complicated), and they said it'd be another 1-3 weeks depending on how part of my order goes. I did get a response in under 10 minutes, but maybe I was lucky.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

AshPteron wrote:10 weeks and counting on my FB order. I opened a ticket asking for an update (I'm moving soon, making this more complicated), and they said it'd be another 1-3 weeks depending on how part of my order goes. I did get a response in under 10 minutes, but maybe I was lucky.

You're having better luck than I am. It's been 16 weeks for mine and no ticket responses on the last 3 I've sent this month.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Jasmine wrote:My Orca arrived! It's... not quite what I was expecting with Prince Sidon as the inspiration. The blue shaft was a bit of a surprise lol!

The shade of blue isn't my favorite, but hopefully I'll come to appreciate it in time. As far as I can tell, it's not GITD.

IMG_2245.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

That turned out really pretty!! I think his face can read as blue in some instances?
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:53 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Jasmine wrote:My Orca arrived! It's... not quite what I was expecting with Prince Sidon as the inspiration. The blue shaft was a bit of a surprise lol!

IMG_2245.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

That turned out really pretty!! I think his face can read as blue in some instances?

Yeah, I totally get the skin tone reference, I just wasn't expecting it! I had asked for "Prince Sidon- on the natural side, please," so I was expecting... idk, something more pink. It is what it is! I like the pink dots though, they're cute.
ImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:41 pm

ok
do i want to use this as inspiration for an EE orc or wraith?
Attachments
IMG_0664.JPG
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:08 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:I wouldn't ordinarily recommend buying toys from amazon, but there's limited edition orange Mustangs for sale there! I can't find anyone else selling them, but there's a few photos of toy bloggers gleefully having them from a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/Vixen-Creations- ... B01L88RKBY

Now, if only they'd make an orange or Tiebright Goodfella, or Buck :)

Oh, dude, I wish they'd make those green Mavericks again. I'm not as big a fan of orange.

Shag Supply is a legit Vixen distributor, though, and they've opted out of commingling with other Amazon stock. So totally safe to recommend.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:22 pm

lizardbreath wrote:ok
do i want to use this as inspiration for an EE orc or wraith?

I would go for the Wraith! I have seen plenty of fire like orcs but never a Wraith in that coloration! :excited:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends

Return to “General Discussion”