Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby HungryStray » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:10 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:ok
do i want to use this as inspiration for an EE orc or wraith?

I would go for the Wraith! I have seen plenty of fire like orcs but never a Wraith in that coloration! :excited:

I totally second this. The Wraith would look amaaaaaazing.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

HungryStray wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:ok
do i want to use this as inspiration for an EE orc or wraith?

I would go for the Wraith! I have seen plenty of fire like orcs but never a Wraith in that coloration! :excited:

I totally second this. The Wraith would look amaaaaaazing.

you talked me into it :)

wraith it is :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:46 pm

When I opened my paypal dispute with them I was told they are behind on tickets and shipment if that helps. I have not had good luck with tickets.I was told my order would ship either Wednesday ( no notification) or Friday ( im hopeful since its over 13 weeks now I just quit counting). :misc4: :eyeroll:

HungryStray wrote:
AshPteron wrote:10 weeks and counting on my FB order. I opened a ticket asking for an update (I'm moving soon, making this more complicated), and they said it'd be another 1-3 weeks depending on how part of my order goes. I did get a response in under 10 minutes, but maybe I was lucky.

You're having better luck than I am. It's been 16 weeks for mine and no ticket responses on the last 3 I've sent this month.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Corbett wrote:When I opened my paypal dispute with them I was told they are behind on tickets and shipment if that helps. I have not had good luck with tickets.I was told my order would ship either Wednesday ( no notification) or Friday ( im hopeful since its over 13 weeks now I just quit counting). :misc4: :eyeroll:

HungryStray wrote:
AshPteron wrote:10 weeks and counting on my FB order. I opened a ticket asking for an update (I'm moving soon, making this more complicated), and they said it'd be another 1-3 weeks depending on how part of my order goes. I did get a response in under 10 minutes, but maybe I was lucky.

You're having better luck than I am. It's been 16 weeks for mine and no ticket responses on the last 3 I've sent this month.

I sent in another ticket today and tried my luck. They did get back to me! According to Thero, the large mold for Croxic has a rough patch problem and they're working on a new one. They thanked me for my patience and I thanked them for their reply.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 pm

That is wonderful that they got back to you about it! I'm sorry its been rough getting a hold of them though.

HungryStray wrote:
Corbett wrote:When I opened my paypal dispute with them I was told they are behind on tickets and shipment if that helps. I have not had good luck with tickets.I was told my order would ship either Wednesday ( no notification) or Friday ( im hopeful since its over 13 weeks now I just quit counting). :misc4: :eyeroll:

HungryStray wrote:You're having better luck than I am. It's been 16 weeks for mine and no ticket responses on the last 3 I've sent this month.

I sent in another ticket today and tried my luck. They did get back to me! According to Thero, the large mold for Croxic has a rough patch problem and they're working on a new one. They thanked me for my patience and I thanked them for their reply.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Yep lol. Sent 3 tickets in the last month and had no response. I was told my order was being worked on 2 months ago, also. Sooooooo. Also, my croxic was a small in polar natural, so I'm not sure what the delay could be.
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:55 pm

drpepperchan wrote:

Yep lol. Sent 3 tickets in the last month and had no response. I was told my order was being worked on 2 months ago, also. Sooooooo. Also, my croxic was a small in polar natural, so I'm not sure what the delay could be.

You guys are giving me hope about sending in another ticket! It's seriously been radio silence with them for a long time.

I hope your toys get shipped out soon!
ImageImage
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:44 pm

FB's twitter had said something about a personal issue taking one of them out of the workplace for a while, but that was a decent while ago and there's been no update.. so who knows if that's part of the issue with these slow responses. I have noticed that early this month their forum went down and nothing's been done to fix it. :eyeroll: I wish FB had customer service as good as other smaller companies, like Primal Hardwere! I adore the FB's I've gotten, they have been major hits for me.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Look at this amazing Troll, and Jav from Damn Average :misc2: . That Troll is so very stunning!

I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 pm

My Jackal is on the way! :D Too excited to try a toy from a new-to-me-maker!

Also, I'm considering trying for a custom Sea-Serpent egg from AKN; but I can't decide if I want it to be based on a dragon character of mine; or on coffee...
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Okay odd post but... I'm *cry* being forced to get married, and want to get my partner a really nice wedding gift and decided on a TTC Jake the Werewolf plug. But... I have no idea what coloration or inspiration to do for the color, so thought I'd crowd source some ideas. My colors tend to be violets while he likes green... I just want something that's gonna have a wow factor to it.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 am

Prydri wrote:Okay odd post but... I'm *cry* being forced to get married, and want to get my partner a really nice wedding gift and decided on a TTC Jake the Werewolf plug. But... I have no idea what coloration or inspiration to do for the color, so thought I'd crowd source some ideas. My colors tend to be violets while he likes green... I just want something that's gonna have a wow factor to it.

I think that's very sweet of you! Maybe base it on your wedding colors, or if there's anything that makes you think of him? When my partner brings me flowers, they're always a rainbow - or, we both really like the beach. I'd get a flower field or something like ocean water as inspiration. I think that may be a romantic way to go. Then it represents both of you in the relationship. Idk if that makes sense but that's my idea. :)
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Well my frisky beast order says it shipped and I am very happy for that but I do not see a tracking number anywhere. Did anyone ordering from frisky beast get a tracking number?

Also I don't know if its new but I checked their faq and if you open a paypal dispute for a refund/crenelation instead of the ticket system they will not let you order from them again...... after talking with them, you have to close the claim not paypal if you want to order again.

Its been roughly 3 months for my order and while I like their models a lot I do not think I will order again. I am hopeful my drone and class 1 kaiju turned out nice. I'm really sad tbh because I was hopeful. 3 weeks not answering tickets though made me feel unwanted as a customer.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Corbett wrote:Well my frisky beast order says it shipped and I am very happy for that but I do not see a tracking number anywhere. Did anyone ordering from frisky beast get a tracking number?

Also I don't know if its new but I checked their faq and if you open a paypal dispute for a refund/crenelation instead of the ticket system they will not let you order from them again...... after talking with them, you have to close the claim not paypal if you want to order again.

Its been roughly 3 months for my order and while I like their models a lot I do not think I will order again. I am hopeful my drone and class 1 kaiju turned out nice. I'm really sad tbh because I was hopeful. 3 weeks not answering tickets though made me feel unwanted as a customer.

Glad it shipped! I've been waiting for my order since the start of February. I sent a ticket yesterday and two last month but have no responses. I personally don't mind opening up a PayPal dispute bc like you said, I feel more like a burden than a customer :/ I'm glad things worked out for you thus far.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:59 pm

drpepperchan wrote:
Corbett wrote:Well my frisky beast order says it shipped and I am very happy for that but I do not see a tracking number anywhere. Did anyone ordering from frisky beast get a tracking number?

Glad it shipped! I've been waiting for my order since the start of February. I sent a ticket yesterday and two last month but have no responses. I personally don't mind opening up a PayPal dispute bc like you said, I feel more like a burden than a customer :/ I'm glad things worked out for you thus far.

I just got a tracking number so I am hopeful things go smoothly form here. Im sorry your order has taken longer and you haven't heard back from them. Opening the paypal dispute did not seem to do much for me, they answered me but I'm sure it just upset them without really doing much good. I did not know what else to do since pay pal's window was closing soon. I hope if you open a case that things get resolved quickly.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:04 pm

The final pour of my TTC custom medium Jake! They said this was the closest they could get to what I wanted while still maintaining a metallic sheen throughout the shaft. I kind of wish the top shaft color was more pinkish, but I'm overall happy with him! His colors are so calming to look at. :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:00 am

Prydri wrote:Okay odd post but... I'm *cry* being forced to get married, and want to get my partner a really nice wedding gift and decided on a TTC Jake the Werewolf plug. But... I have no idea what coloration or inspiration to do for the color, so thought I'd crowd source some ideas. My colors tend to be violets while he likes green... I just want something that's gonna have a wow factor to it.

Forced?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:

Forced?

Yeah my partner of 17 years got a killer new job with the CHP which means we no longer qualify for medicare which is awesome, but at the same time means we have to get hitched in order for be to be on his insurance. I really don't want to do it since I have a laundry list of issues about marriage but with my much longer list of health issues it means I gotta bite the bullet and get the paperwork done.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Not gonna lie, I am kinda interested in that centaur from Mr. Hankey. I am mostly surprised they made something I could actually use :laugh:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Got a couple of toys I ordered recently in-hand at last!
gcfvdcs.jpg
gcfvdcs.jpg (132 KiB) Viewed 1547 times

Very happy with both of them - this potato-quality picture doesn't do justice to their colours! The pour on the Mocha is gorgeous, and I love how hefty it is. There are a couple of fairly significant gouges in the bottom of the base that weren't listed on its product page, but I got it for a reduced price anyway due to a deformation in the head. Can't really complain, especially as bottom-of-base issues don't factor into use. I adore the colour scheme on the Drone (the lighter colour even glows in the dark!), and will happily be keeping him alongside my rainbow Drone (even though having two toys with exactly the same specs may seem a bit redundant)!

Return to “General Discussion”