Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Bikeson

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Bikeson » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:44 am

Fugletid wrote:I also caved on a medium Reptilian. My SO is a terrible enabler, which he takes to mean, "be a better enabler".

It's a deluxe surprise with "boulder opal" as the inspiration.

'Better enabler' haha! I love gemstone based colors and that's probably gonna look really neat on the reptilian with how amazing EE's customs can be!

Also QimeraForge has a 10£ off sale right now!
http://qimera.tumblr.com/post/162597993854/im-getting-married-and-youre-getting-the-goods
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:38 am

I won a decently significant discount from xenocat artifacts in their raffle so I got that in stock medium Prince from their etsy. Im flipping out haha, wildly excited to have a new toy to take photos of and play with. :psyduck:

Ill post photos of it in the wild when it arrives :buddy:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:03 am

Screamy wrote:I won a decently significant discount from xenocat artifacts in their raffle so I got that in stock medium Prince from their etsy. Im flipping out haha, wildly excited to have a new toy to take photos of and play with. :psyduck:

Ill post photos of it in the wild when it arrives :buddy:

Huh, I didn't even know they were having a raffle. But, that's great news, congratulations!!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:07 am

blushingkitten wrote:Huh, I didn't even know they were having a raffle. But, that's great news, congratulations!!

Yea it was a little obscure, was on their tumblr. Was one of those reblog for an entry raffles. Thanks much! When I get home I can link to their tumblr if you want
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 am

Screamy wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Huh, I didn't even know they were having a raffle. But, that's great news, congratulations!!

Yea it was a little obscure, was on their tumblr. Was one of those reblog for an entry raffles. Thanks much! When I get home I can link to their tumblr if you want

I know their Tumblr, but I don't really ever check there anymore. I used to be on Tumblr all the time but then I just stopped.... I dunno why. Maybe too much drama? Maybe I just got too busy with other stuff? Who knows.

Either way, I'm sure I miss out on a lot... I think I followed too many people and it started to get overwhelming, haha. Easier to just never go, I guess :p
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 am

Hey! I had previously messaged a couple people about the Discord server for people who design and/or collect silicone fantasy toys, but I wised up and got permission from the mods to just post a general invite link if any of y'all are interested and haven't already joined. c:

It's called Silicone Summoning Circle and it's basically just a chat kind of along the same lines as what people talk about here, except with a bit more content concerning the actual making of the toys, in addition to admiring them. It's run by the person who created Blue Ritual (Yves) and there are several other indie creators there and also people just getting started in the business. SSC is generally chill and not super busy (but not dead either; I just enjoy recruiting people for things).

https://discord.gg/SSpFJd

Generic Discord invite links are only valid for 24 hours, so after that if you're still interested you can message me or something. Otherwise, you can join the server and then either lurk or introduce yourself or whatever you want. :)

And now, back to your regularly-scheduled banter - !
Last edited by Fugletid on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 am

lizardbreath wrote:Deleted on twitter

Thanks for this, I figured it wasn't. If it has one, it gets put into the etsy inventory at a reduced price with pictures of the freckle + a note whether it's feelable or not. Mistakes happen, and the only real way to figure it out is by asking the business. I shouldn't have suggested what it was to be fair though. Sorry :doh:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 am

blushingkitten wrote:
I know their Tumblr, but I don't really ever check there anymore. I used to be on Tumblr all the time but then I just stopped.... I dunno why. Maybe too much drama? Maybe I just got too busy with other stuff? Who knows.

Either way, I'm sure I miss out on a lot... I think I followed too many people and it started to get overwhelming, haha. Easier to just never go, I guess :p

Thats completely understandable. I can see how there'd be too much drama. I've had that same kinda of halleluja moment where I"m like "yea... fuck this shit im out" on tumblr. Also yea I feel you on the following too many people thing. :doh:
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:40 am

Manatease wrote:
Varanid wrote:So I (kind of regrettably) ordered a small Cybersaur from FB back in the end of May. Does anyone else own this particular toy? I've heard really mixed things about it, but still want to give it a chance. ._.

ETA: Also looking to give tapered toys from other companies a chance as well, but is it just me or do most have toys that have a good taper but otherwise extreme textures? Lol. Maybe I'm just vanilla.

Have you guys seen the Caiman *i think that's what it's it's called?* from XenoCat Artifacts? Subtle texture and a small curve, and they have different sizes I think.

I have, very recently actually! I like the way it looks, I did have some interest in a toy with a curve. I think I'll take advantage of that pride colorations thing she has going on.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:35 am

For this who have ordered during one of EE's sales, how long did you have to wait for your toy?

I'm expecting mine to take a bit since I ordered three, and I'm sure they'll be very busy, but just curious.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Psst/small glass drop by Woozy<3 just fyi
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:27 pm

blushingkitten wrote:For this who have ordered during one of EE's sales, how long did you have to wait for your toy?

I'm expecting mine to take a bit since I ordered three, and I'm sure they'll be very busy, but just curious.

It took about 3 weeks on mine during a Black Friday sale, but not only were they backed up, I ordered 3 deluxe surprises. Even with all that they kept people updated through their social media and still got shit done super fast considering the orders.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:28 pm

I think it was almost exactly two weeks for my recent order from EE to ship :) It was also from a sale event!
ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:40 pm

That is great news regarding EE! Thank you! My three are all deluxe surprises, so I was a bit worried it'd take forever, but 2-3 weeks is really fast... I was planning to at least wait like a month, ha!
tzern

Postby tzern » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:47 am

Uhh, anyone know what's going on with FB? Their domain has been offline for a few days now...
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 am

tzern wrote:Uhh, anyone know what's going on with FB? Their domain has been offline for a few days now...

I just tried and can access their site no problem.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
tzern wrote:Uhh, anyone know what's going on with FB? Their domain has been offline for a few days now...

I just tried and can access their site no problem.

Their forum has been down awhile, though.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 am

I think their twitter said they were revamping them but who knows.

Just filed a PayPal dispute. 20 weeks, I think 7 weeks with no communication. :unamused:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:01 pm

drpepperchan wrote:I think their twitter said they were revamping them but who knows.

Just filed a PayPal dispute. 20 weeks, I think 7 weeks with no communication. :unamused:

Good luck and please keep us updated!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:03 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
drpepperchan wrote:I think their twitter said they were revamping them but who knows.

Good luck and please keep us updated!

Thanks :) I've never had to file more than just a regular dispute before; I'm not sure if others had to escalate to claims before anything was done? I'm going to give them a few days to respond before I escalate it though.

Return to “General Discussion”