Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slippery-When-Wet

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:28 pm

drpepperchan wrote:Has anyone heard anything from FB? I haven't personally gotten a response since mid-May. The time for them to respond to my paypal claim ends tomorrow, so I guess if they don't do anything, it's in paypal's hands?

I've sent them three tickets in the last couple months and haven't heard back on any of them :doh:

It's almost like they've given up? I hope you get a quick and easy refund after all that!
ImageImage
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Sorry for the Double post but I just bought this little beauty from XenocatArtifacts and its so cool! They managed to get the front bumps red and it is simply beautiful! It even has a vibe cavity! I am really hoping this toy works out for me! :misc2: :widesmile:

Under Spoiler for big pictures!

► Show Spoiler

I think that's the brother for my custom :3c If they do the same idea anyway, it's a surprise me based on this buggo (pic under spoiler cuz...bug.

Congrats on the great grab~! :D I'm so jazzed you ended up with it!

► Show Spoiler
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Hopefully I will get them by the end of next week, gonna be a funny encounter in the customs office :widesmile:
Attachments
Screenshot_20170721-081333.png
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:26 am

Slippery-When-Wet wrote:I've sent them three tickets in the last couple months and haven't heard back on any of them :doh:

It's almost like they've given up? I hope you get a quick and easy refund after all that!

Yeah, I agree :(

I got an email from Paypal this morning though, I got a full refund which is good. It said that FB responded with a tracking number for an unnamed postage carrier, so when I looked it up, (9405511699000950844580) it said that it was shipping from Montana...so I'm pretty sure it's not my item lol. In any case, Paypal marked it as a closed case.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me get through this.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:51 am

drpepperchan wrote:
Slippery-When-Wet wrote:I've sent them three tickets in the last couple months and haven't heard back on any of them :doh:

Yeah, I agree :(

I got an email from Paypal this morning though, I got a full refund which is good. It said that FB responded with a tracking number for an unnamed postage carrier, so when I looked it up, (9405511699000950844580) it said that it was shipping from Montana...so I'm pretty sure it's not my item lol. In any case, Paypal marked it as a closed case.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me get through this.

I'm sorry that you didn't get your order but I'm glad you got a refund. The unknown tracking numbers is what weirding me out the most. It does seem really strange they weren't even replying to your case.

I ended up getting my order but because my PayPal case closed I'm no longer allowed to buy from frisky beast. On top of that and my teeny weenies were left out of my order and I'm still waiting for those but I was given a tracking number that also doesn't work.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:15 am

I'm so sorry and sad that the whole FB thing is going the way it is. I just have a super hard time imagining how they could let something like that happen and then go relatively silent. And it sucks because their stuff is pretty darn good too :/
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:18 am

I would have ordered around 10 FB Toys instantly if they wouldn't screw up that much... it's really sad :crying:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 am

bah, double post. ignore :P
Last edited by drpepperchan on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:25 am

Manatease wrote:I'm so sorry and sad that the whole FB thing is going the way it is. I just have a super hard time imagining how they could let something like that happen and then go relatively silent. And it sucks because their stuff is pretty darn good too :/

Yep. I'm very disappointed that I won't be getting my black & white Croxic, but I feel that after 180 days, it's not worth it. I was told it was being worked on in May, then never heard back for all the tickets I sent in June - July. :\ I can definitely say, however, I wouldn't have known about Paypal's 180 day limit if it weren't for this forum! I'm very grateful that we have this resource in these unfortunate events.

Hopefully later on, I can invest in a TTC toy! :)

Corbett wrote:I'm sorry that you didn't get your order but I'm glad you got a refund. The unknown tracking numbers is what weirding me out the most. It does seem really strange they weren't even replying to your case.

I ended up getting my order but because my PayPal case closed I'm no longer allowed to buy from frisky beast. On top of that and my teeny weenies were left out of my order and I'm still waiting for those but I was given a tracking number that also doesn't work.

That's super odd. I definitely don't mind being banned, but I haven't heard anything from them aside from the random tracking number sent at 11pm last night (the literal last minute before Paypal automatically closes the case for me). Thanks for providing some clarification on that. Hopefully your teenies show up.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:33 am

WooWoo I finally got up off my ass and took some photos of the ready-made prince I ordered from Xenocat Artifacts!

Thank you executive dysfunction. :unamused:

All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 pm

The new final pour of my custom werewolf! (the other one I posted a while back had smudges in color).
Attachments
IMG_5935.JPG

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Opened my box of deluxe surprises from EE... And I will say, I'm actually fairly disappointed in them. The Orc is probably closest to what I was expecting given the inspiration I chose, but even then, it's still a bit less amazing than what I was imagining... Perhaps my expectations were too high? Not sure.

Looking at the reptilian and wraith, these are especially disappointing to me... The wraith is really colorful on one side, and not really at all on the other, which is weird and I don't understand. The reptilian is darker than I was expecting, and more dull, but I guess fits? Neither of them really remind me of the inspiration pictures I sent.

I dunno. I think they're okay, but I was definitely expecting more. Bleh.

Not the best pic, but I'm too sad to take better ones right now. :(

ee3s.jpg
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 pm

drpepperchan wrote:
Manatease wrote:I'm so sorry and sad that the whole FB thing is going the way it is. I just have a super hard time imagining how they could let something like that happen and then go relatively silent. And it sucks because their stuff is pretty darn good too :/

Yep. I'm very disappointed that I won't be getting my black & white Croxic, but I feel that after 180 days, it's not worth it. I was told it was being worked on in May, then never heard back for all the tickets I sent in June - July. :\ I can definitely say, however, I wouldn't have known about Paypal's 180 day limit if it weren't for this forum! I'm very grateful that we have this resource in these unfortunate events.

Hopefully later on, I can invest in a TTC toy! :)

Corbett wrote:I'm sorry that you didn't get your order but I'm glad you got a refund. The unknown tracking numbers is what weirding me out the most. It does seem really strange they weren't even replying to your case.

That's super odd. I definitely don't mind being banned, but I haven't heard anything from them aside from the random tracking number sent at 11pm last night (the literal last minute before Paypal automatically closes the case for me). Thanks for providing some clarification on that. Hopefully your teenies show up.

I completely agree with you after 180 days it starts to not feel worth it. I wouldn't have known what to do if it wasn't for this forum either and I am glad sharing your experiences can help others as well. I have had great experiences with TTc and suggest them, it is a huge difference and the texture on the toys is very nice not matte but not smooth.

That's very odd to get it right before 11pm like that but the refund was good, I do understand that you wanted the toy though. I appreciate it. I have given up on my teenies and just count it as a loss now.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Opened my box of deluxe surprises from EE... And I will say, I'm actually fairly disappointed in them. The Orc is probably closest to what I was expecting given the inspiration I chose, but even then, it's still a bit less amazing than what I was imagining... Perhaps my expectations were too high? Not sure.

Looking at the reptilian and wraith, these are especially disappointing to me... The wraith is really colorful on one side, and not really at all on the other, which is weird and I don't understand. The reptilian is darker than I was expecting, and more dull, but I guess fits? Neither of them really remind me of the inspiration pictures I sent.

ee3s.jpg

What were your inspirations, if you don't mind me asking?
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Opened my box of deluxe surprises from EE... And I will say, I'm actually fairly disappointed in them. The Orc is probably closest to what I was expecting given the inspiration I chose, but even then, it's still a bit less amazing than what I was imagining... Perhaps my expectations were too high? Not sure.

ee3s.jpg

What were your inspirations, if you don't mind me asking?

I think part of my disappointment is I was expecting SO MUCH and I had really high hopes. I looked at a bunch of other deluxe surprises (and normal surprises) on their Tumblr, so I probably unfairly inflated my expectations. It also may have been the images I selected, I don't know...

The orc is probably the least disappointing of the three, and the more I look at the reptilian with the inspiration pic, I can see where they pulled the colors from (although it's still a bit dark, but that may have been my fault in selecting the picture). The Wraith is just... I dunno. The colors are pretty, but the most disappointing out of the bunch for me, and again, that's most likely due to my image selection and expectations? I'm not sure. I wish I had picked something different, and it really bothers me how it's only on one side where most of the color is.

I don't know. I don't know how to feel, since part of me feels like these took a lot of skill and talent and I should be happy and accept that people will be inspired in differetn ways by images, but the other part of me can't help but feel "blah". :(

Inspirations images are under spoiler.

► Show Spoiler
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:23 pm

ee3s.jpg

I felt the same way about my deluxe surprise Subwoofer. It's not ugly but not what I had in mind. It would be a lot easier to deal with a disappointment if it wasn't +$40 extra.

On the other hoof, my deluxe surprise Trojan Horse is freaking amazing. So you win some and lose some I suppose :<
Penetrables comparison: here
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

ee3s.jpg

I felt the same way about my deluxe surprise Subwoofer. It's not ugly but not what I had in mind. It would be a lot easier to deal with a disappointment if it wasn't +$40 extra.

On the other hoof, my deluxe surprise Trojan Horse is freaking amazing. So you win some and lose some I suppose :<

Yeah, it's hard, especially when there's so many AMAZING pics of such awesome, complex surprises... I'm sure there are a lot of "okay" or "meh" surprises that don't get pics posted of them, but still, it's just a bit frustrating. :(

Especially because I ordered three? Seems like there'd be greater odds for me to get something fantastic! But there's just a lot of things I feel like could have been done differently, I guess? And there's not a lot of models from EE I want (or are in my size range), so I feel like I don't have too many chances to try, if that makes sense?

This is my second mini reptilian because my custom is too firm, and while I'd like to try again with new inspiration if I like the Wraith and Orc, I don't know if I can feel comfortable with the cost. I dunno... Argh!!

Maybe I'm just being too picky and I need to relax + learn to be grateful.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:14 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

ee3s.jpg

Yeah, it's hard, especially when there's so many AMAZING pics of such awesome, complex surprises... I'm sure there are a lot of "okay" or "meh" surprises that don't get pics posted of them, but still, it's just a bit frustrating. :(

Especially because I ordered three? Seems like there'd be greater odds for me to get something fantastic! But there's just a lot of things I feel like could have been done differently, I guess? And there's not a lot of models from EE I want (or are in my size range), so I feel like I don't have too many chances to try, if that makes sense?

This is my second mini reptilian because my custom is too firm, and while I'd like to try again with new inspiration if I like the Wraith and Orc, I don't know if I can feel comfortable with the cost. I dunno... Argh!!

D: That is the most beautiful reptilian, so jelly!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:18 am

Sabbath wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

D: That is the most beautiful reptilian, so jelly!

Thank you! It is pretty, how it has those swirls of white and some purple mixed it, and it's so shiny! But the more I look at it, the more I feel like it's not "me"... If that makes sense and isn't weird? Haha.

Last night as I was trying to sleep, I was thinking maybe I should try to sell it and retry, but this time send a more me colored inspiration (pink, purple, more whimsical and romantic)... But I don't know how well selling it would work out. Ugh.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Cancel wrote:I think that's the brother for my custom :3c If they do the same idea anyway, it's a surprise me based on this buggo (pic under spoiler cuz...bug.

Congrats on the great grab~! :D I'm so jazzed you ended up with it!

► Show Spoiler

Thats so cool and awesome, Soon to be dick buddies!~ I really hope we both like ours and hope yours turns out great! That's a really neat inspiration btw! I like it! :stick:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends

Return to “General Discussion”