Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dusksong

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Dusksong » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 am

Ugh I hope your situation is resolved soon, that's so long to wait without hearing anything.

It's really a shame because my FB toys are some of my favorites and I'd love to get more but it's just such a gamble. I'm really interested in trying a TTC one though once I see a drop in the right colors/firmness for me :smile:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 am

Akanisen wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote: :buddy:

Oh gods my eyes! So bright! :psyduck: XD

But yea, that is nice to know if I ever decide to get a vibe tongue :3

In other news, has anyone tried the womanizer w100 and pro40? And if so which one would you say was better? Cause I'm more than willing to shell out the extra cost for the w100 if it's better.

Dangerous Lilly has a comparison of the Womanizer and Satisfyer models here http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/11/woman ... s-supreme/.

I had a Womanizer W500 before all the other models were out and I hated it. Literally hated it more than anything I've ever had. It did nothing for me and almost just made me feel numb, in a way? I returned it using their pleasure guaranteed thing they used to have back then. It was so bad.

But, I seem to be a rarity. I've seen a few other people on reddit say they didn't like it, but mostly it seems to work well for a lot of people.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Azareus wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote: :words:

Woah, I had no idea FB were so short-staffed. Now I'm even more baffled as to why they haven't stopped taking orders for a while to catch up. At this point surely it's just outright incompetence that has them in this situation. :unamused:

spiralcatfox wrote:Congrats, I hope your cortez turns out to be everything you dream of and more! :misc2: :laugh:

Many thanks. :buddy:
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:44 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote: :buddy:

Oh gods my eyes! So bright! :psyduck: XD

But yea, that is nice to know if I ever decide to get a vibe tongue :3

In other news, has anyone tried the womanizer w100 and pro40? And if so which one would you say was better? Cause I'm more than willing to shell out the extra cost for the w100 if it's better.

Dangerous Lilly has a comparison of the Womanizer and Satisfyer models here http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/11/woman ... s-supreme/.

I had a Womanizer W500 before all the other models were out and I hated it. Literally hated it more than anything I've ever had. It did nothing for me and almost just made me feel numb, in a way? I returned it using their pleasure guaranteed thing they used to have back then. It was so bad.

But, I seem to be a rarity. I've seen a few other people on reddit say they didn't like it, but mostly it seems to work well for a lot of people.

The womanizer is designed to touch the tip of a clit and puff air at you in a tapping way. It really, really hurt me. The nozzle was a hard silicone and I really need gentle, persistant stimulation as far down the foreskin as possible. I hated it and returned it to Lovehoney. It was also nerve-wrackingly loud, the slurping noises audible through my thin walls and setting off my sex repulsion, the buttons not v responsive to 'shut the hell off RIGHT NOW'.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 am

Azareus wrote:Woah, I had no idea FB were so short-staffed. Now I'm even more baffled as to why they haven't stopped taking orders for a while to catch up. At this point surely it's just outright incompetence that has them in this situation. :unamused:

Bad Dragon has 218 customizable molds, but we know from their mannequin challenge that they actually have a significant number of staff to do pours. Frisky Beast has nearly half as many molds (84), and proportionately there are many many more molds per person, and they still have to (or are supposed to) respond to tickets, update their websites (or not, RIP forums and Tumblr/Twitter), pay the bills, order supplies, etc etc. I'm really not surprised they're completely overwhelmed, but its really no excuse to not refund someone if they're asking repeatedly for it, and give them a bogus tracking number (as far as I know, I'm the third person they've given a crap tracking number to).
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 am

marshmarshmarsh wrote:Welp. FB has given me a tracking number that doesn't work, despite my numerous and very clear requests for a REFUND.

It'll have been six months since I placed my order in a week. I knew FB could be frustrating but I never thought they'd stoop so low as this.

But jokes aside, it probably won't work until the weekend's over, regardless.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:08 pm

we need to make a meme picture when people post whatever problem they have with FB.

Supposedly there are only 2 people at the whole company? at least thats what they told me the one and only time i have done business with them. One more thing, it is the weekend, FB is a small business i can only assume they take time off, like every other working individual.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 pm

KnotyDes wrote:we need to make a meme picture when people post whatever problem they have with FB.

Supposedly there are only 2 people at the whole company? at least thats what they told me the one and only time i have done business with them. One more thing, it is the weekend, FB is a small business i can only assume they take time off, like every other working individual.

Oh, no, the wait's been awful already (six months) and OP already said they asked a couple times for a refund. Having a tracking number that doesn't work is a kick on someone who's already down.

I want to give FB the benefit of the doubt, but the wait times are truly awful and their response to customers is worse still.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:Welp. FB has given me a tracking number that doesn't work, despite my numerous and very clear requests for a REFUND.

It'll have been six months since I placed my order in a week. I knew FB could be frustrating but I never thought they'd stoop so low as this.

But jokes aside, it probably won't work until the weekend's over, regardless.

Y'know, I can print off a paypal tracking number from my computer on a Sunday. The tracking number will work, and the tracking number FB sent me via paypal should say something like 'FBE has printed your shipping slip!' If you put a printed-shipping-slip tracking number into TrackConfirmAction, it'll tell you that it hasn't been dropped off at a post office but at least that the seller has printed your slip.

But this doesn't. Post office says its a tracking number that cannot be found, please verify. USPS may be closed as a service on Sundays (except for Amazon packages, those also get delivered on Sunday), but its website isn't.

Considering they've done dodgy tracking numbers to at least two other people I think I'm perfectly right to be suspicious.

Not to mention that it's specifically NOT a refund like I have been asking for, and they didn't even attempt to negotiate or talk to me during the dispute during the four days I gave them to respond. They just gave me a non-working tracking number. For 74$, after six months? What a bargain. :eyeroll:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Azareus wrote:Woah, I had no idea FB were so short-staffed. Now I'm even more baffled as to why they haven't stopped taking orders for a while to catch up. At this point surely it's just outright incompetence that has them in this situation. :unamused:
:

I feel like they might use customer money before products are finished thus their refusal to halt orders until they get caught up. In this case, they would need to be constantly making money from their business.

Also, the fact that theyre banning people for filing chargebacks seems like a way to blacklist their most faithful customers in an attempt to bring in new blood that wont know about their mounting ordering and communication issues.

KnotyDes wrote:we need to make a meme picture when people post whatever problem they have with FB.

I've just started calling them "Risky Beast" in conversation.
Last edited by Screamy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Screamy wrote:

I've just started calling them "Risky Beast" in conversation.

nice
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:25 pm

My organotoy cobra is in the works!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
XaneShadow

Postby XaneShadow » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Oh sweet! Do you have photos of the model? Also, any ideas for colours?

Honestly I usually swoon over femboys and otherwise effeminate guys, but lately I've had a mean streak for powerful, muscular demons who can ravage me and utterly destroy me :misc2: :excited: Al is so fucking hot I can't wait to see more!

Also, have you heard of Tobias and Guy? It's an online web comic about a gay demon and human couple I adore it!
I'll leave a link to it here, they're so cute and hot!

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/snVmW

I'm gonna move this to PM :3

You would talk about it on here too. You're spreading it to everyone. IT'S CONTAGIOUS AND CANNOT BE STOPPED!!! :stick:
Life is beautiful but painful. We just need to make our lives worth suffering for.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 pm

XaneShadow wrote:You would talk about it on here too. You're spreading it to everyone. IT'S CONTAGIOUS AND CANNOT BE STOPPED!!! :stick:

XD It must spread! The sexy/adorable/awesomeness that is this comic shall spread! lol :stick:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:56 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:Welp. FB has given me a tracking number that doesn't work
Give a tracking number two business days to become active. Sometimes companies are slow to update their database.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:17 pm

mynickname wrote:
Give a tracking number two business days to become active. Sometimes companies are slow to update their database.

I will give them two days, but even if it's legit after all, it still is not the refund I asked for.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:21 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
mynickname wrote:

I will give them two days, but even if it's legit after all, it still is not the refund I asked for.

if you end up getting the order, you could post a buyer beware on tumblr about their complete lack of communication and if you dont want the toys you could sell them at value to try to get your money back. :/
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Screamy wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:
mynickname wrote:Give a tracking number two business days to become active. Sometimes companies are slow to update their database.

if you end up getting the order, you could post a buyer beware on tumblr about their complete lack of communication and if you dont want the toys you could sell them at value to try to get your money back. :/

And I pledge to signal boost on my main and toy blog if you do post up a buyer beware!
This just Isn't Right.
drpepperchan

Postby drpepperchan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Also just to chime in since my posts were far back: when PayPal sent me the communication they received from FB in my claim, it was on a Thursday night at 11pm CST. And it was a tracking number that worked right away, but was for an order shipping from Montana to Pennsylvania (I live in TX and FB I believe is in Ohio??) so it was very obviously fake. Hopefully you get your item(s), as honestly I would rather have my toy. But if you don't get your $$$ back, PayPal will seriously do a good job. And if you need to vent...my PMs are always open! :) I'm happy to help with what happened in my experience.

Also, loving these memes :P heehee
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Screamy wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:I will give them two days, but even if it's legit after all, it still is not the refund I asked for.

And I pledge to signal boost on my main and toy blog if you do post up a buyer beware!
This just Isn't Right.

I will boost it as well. I'm also working on a buyer beware of my own but I have to dig through the forums for the info which is taking a little longer

Return to “General Discussion”