Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
spiralcatfox

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 pm

lizardbreath wrote:ok. i love these colors. what toy?

I'm thinking something the the EE robotics.....

Oh wow, this looks like welcome to nightvale merch; I'd suggest anything elderitch-y if ee offered it |3
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Those are Welcome To Night Vale leggings :)

All hail the glow cloud!

Leaning toward the Trojan robot thing.....

I love their robotics in use

I have a med android that gets little use :(
But my small is a fav :)

SMall subwoofer is nice

My small mech is almost too small. But a medium looks waaaay too big :bugeyed:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:46 pm

On another topic

Is risky beast still mia?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:39 pm

They retweeted a happy birthday to some Jurassic Park guy, but no responses to my tickets or tweets.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Idra wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Akanisen wrote:It's plastic, but it doesn't feel scratchy like other plastics do.

Damn....does it hold onto lube well, or does it not stay on well please? I've had vibes in the past do that :unamused:

Also, any suggestions for silicone coated bullet vibes please? Thanks!

In my experience, lube slips off my Tango. I'm not sure about good silicone coated bullet vibes -- Crave has one that comes with a removable silicone skin, called the Crave Bullet, but it's not as powerful as the Tango, apparently. It also heats up a little during use apparently (bug/feature of the main body being steel, under the silicone skin).

The We-Vibe Touch uses the same motor as the Tango, still comes to a point, and is covered in matte silicone, but if you want something that will fit in a bullet vibe slot that won't be it.

I've heard good things about OVO's vibes, but again they're less powerful than the Tango -- not everyone needs the Tango's power, though. Their D1 mini vibe specifically seems to be bullet-ish and covered in silicone, but really double check the dimensions before you order, since I didn't look super thoroughly to see if it'd fit in a bullet cavity. On the other hand, they sell their mini vibes for around $23 compared to $80 for the Tango (MSRP), so it might be a decent gamble for you anyway.

Yup, I agree about the Tango being shiny (ABS) plastic. The only other silicone bullet I know of is the FemmeFunn Ultra Bullet, which is supposedly to be really powerful, especially for the price. One review I read said that it's as powerful as the Tango, but most others say that it is strong, but it's also not as rumbly as the Tango. Plus it only has three steady speeds and then a shit-ton of patterned vibrations. Plus it may be a little too big to fit in a tighter bullet hole anyway...

Changing topics, I am super impressed by Xenocat Artifacts. I went ahead and sprang for a medium Caiman yesterday right before they raised their prices, and the shop owner is incredibly responsive. Like, they (she?) got back to me and worked out all the details in less than 15 minutes. I'm really excited to see what they do with my inspiration photo.
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Varanid wrote:So discouraging to read those last few pages about fb :/ my ticket says it's still being processed, so it looks like I'll have to prod them again, or email if I can.

Also, this might've been asked before but I'm looking for a knotted toy as a first-timer. I really like the design of ttc's knotted toys, would something like a mini mocha or anubite be good? What do people who have those toys think of them?(I like mocha the most so far despite the 'knot' being longer on one side.)

I own a mini, medium firmness mocha; Mini mocha is a touch bigger than a medium tantus silk, and it tapers gently into a knot, rather than have an abrupt knot that might be too much for someone starting out to take.

Personally, tying with mocha stings a touch, but I feel that that's more about me being a beginner, and probably not having enough lube near the knot;;

Best of luck to you!

Thank you! I think the proportions of the mocha look just right for me, so I might give it a go.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:41 pm

I've talked to xeno too and they are super fast, I was asking about a custom and they got back to me in about the same time. I really wanna order from them, and even though they just raised prices I understand and I think it's pretty fair! I've ordered from AKN and BD too and T&P and they have been pretty darn good :) AKN has been popping out some amazing colors lately
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 pm

HungryStray wrote:They retweeted a happy birthday to some Jurassic Park guy, but no responses to my tickets or tweets.

Sigh
Pretzal queen!!
[
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:22 pm

TTC just got me all set up for my custom Alto! Can't wait to see it in person!
Last edited by Dragonfire on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:23 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
HungryStray wrote:They retweeted a happy birthday to some Jurassic Park guy, but no responses to my tickets or tweets.

Sigh

i got my missing link yesterday (ordered six months ago), after asking many times for a refund and filing a dispute for said refund. i've been too angry about it to actually open the box, so it's still sitting in my room, unopened. so FB is alive, when forced to be at pain of paypal taking their money away.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Idk if this belongs here or not but does anyone know if http://www.fantasticvibes.com is a good site? Reason I'm asking is cause (according to their site) they still have some womanizer pro40s in white in stock and if this is a trust worthy company I wanna grab one before they sell out.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Sigh

i got my missing link yesterday (ordered six months ago), after asking many times for a refund and filing a dispute for said refund. i've been too angry about it to actually open the box, so it's still sitting in my room, unopened. so FB is alive, when forced to be at pain of paypal taking their money away.

Also "They retweeted a happy birthday to some Jurassic Park guy, but no responses to my tickets or tweets."

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP FOLKS!

And some folks wonder why I ended up selling off all my FB stuff. :/
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 am

Just checked my emails. Apparently they're working through a huge backlog of tickets, due to Theropod being out on a medical issue. By the sounds, my Croxic repour is due for repouring this weekend (If it hasn't already been done by Thero's assistant), and shipped out on the next shipping day?

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:30 am

Has anyone tried Aston, from Kuduvoodoo? The curve looks pretty severe but at the same time, curved toys work really well for me. Thinking of picking one up, along with a Bently and egg clutch.

Edit: Oh, and to anyone who actually has a Caterpillar, how is it in use?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Has anyone tried Aston, from Kuduvoodoo? The curve looks pretty severe but at the same time, curved toys work really well for me. Thinking of picking one up, along with a Bently and egg clutch.

My Small Aston is -almost- unusable to me because of that harsh curve, but it does feel excellent if worked up to! Then again, I'm also a rather narrow alley to attempt, poor Aston.
The Small Aston has a bit of printer texture on the back; not anything harsh but it is certainly some lines in the shaft; all parallel to each-other.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 am

Sabbath wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Has anyone tried Aston, from Kuduvoodoo? The curve looks pretty severe but at the same time, curved toys work really well for me. Thinking of picking one up, along with a Bently and egg clutch.

My Small Aston is -almost- unusable to me because of that harsh curve, but it does feel excellent if worked up to! Then again, I'm also a rather narrow alley to attempt, poor Aston.
The Small Aston has a bit of printer texture on the back; not anything harsh but it is certainly some lines in the shaft; all parallel to each-other.

That's what I'm worried about; I'd be going with a large size. I can be sensitive to printer texture but it depends on how firm the toy is or even how the texture is arranged if that makes sense. Like, my small (5) Crackers about had me in tears and there are times my small in (3) can be a bit tough to use, because of the texture. Now, there are other models with printer texture that I have in medium firmness and I feel nothing of it. It's so weird.

Still, there's something about Aston that really appeals to me. I'd probably get him in soft, mainly to be safe where the printer texture is concerned. Thanks for the quick response.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Sabbath wrote:

That's what I'm worried about; I'd be going with a large size. I can be sensitive to printer texture but it depends on how firm the toy is or even how the texture is arranged if that makes sense. Like, my small (5) Crackers about had me in tears and there are times my small in (3) can be a bit tough to use, because of the texture. Now, there are other models with printer texture that I have in medium firmness and I feel nothing of it. It's so weird.

Still, there's something about Aston that really appeals to me. I'd probably get him in soft, mainly to be safe where the printer texture is concerned. Thanks for the quick response.

My small 5 crackers is a nightmare, I don't use it. The Aston is much, much more mild and is in KV's medium firmness.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am

HungryStray wrote:Just checked my emails. Apparently they're working through a huge backlog of tickets, due to Theropod being out on a medical issue. By the sounds, my Croxic repour is due for repouring this weekend (If it hasn't already been done by Thero's assistant), and shipped out on the next shipping day?

wh

what kind of medical issues makes someone unable to digitally answer tickets but allows them to physically travel to canada for a convention
:mystery:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:34 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:For those of you who have a TTC Anubite, how do you like it?
If you have a fenrir, how do you compare it?

Debating on pulling the trigger and getting my custom. But do I really want it, or do I just want a new toy?

I have a large Anubite. I like him quite a bit but he's not at all like Fenrir, who I also love. Anubite's knot is a lot more rounded and the shaft is more present than on a Fenrir.

lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:20 am

blurry pic of my cute little caterpillar's belly
Attachments
DSC04812.jpg
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”