Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dreaming Heart

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Dreaming Heart » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:40 am

I know you all are probably sick to death of hearing about Frisky Beast by now, but.....I have a concern.

I ordered a custom Spino and one of those pre-made "garden party" eggs back in early April. I sent them a ticket 2 weeks ago asking how the order was coming along, because it had been almost 4 months, and I had heard nothing about my order. I didn't receive a response for over a week, so earlier this week I sent a reply to the ticket saying that the lack of response was making me really nervous, and that if I didn't hear from them within the week, I was considering filing a PayPal chargeback.

This morning I woke up to two emails (one from PayPal and one from USPS), each sent shortly before 2 AM, saying my order had shipped. I was somewhat relieved, but that relief quickly turned to concern when I clicked on the tracking number provided, and....it doesn't work? It says:
No tracking information can be found for: [tracking number]

Should I be concerned about this? I've not been on in a long while, but I searched this topic and it seems like others might be having similar issues? Has anyone actually gotten their order after receiving a tracking number like this? I hope it's just my anxiety getting the best of me again, and nothing to be worried about, but I'm just....fretful and confused. ;^; And they still haven't responded to my ticket at all.
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Dreaming Heart wrote:I know you all are probably sick to death of hearing about Frisky Beast by now, but.....I have a concern.

I ordered a custom Spino and one of those pre-made "garden party" eggs back in early April. I sent them a ticket 2 weeks ago asking how the order was coming along, because it had been almost 4 months, and I had heard nothing about my order. I didn't receive a response for over a week, so earlier this week I sent a reply to the ticket saying that the lack of response was making me really nervous, and that if I didn't hear from them within the week, I was considering filing a PayPal chargeback.

This morning I woke up to two emails (one from PayPal and one from USPS), each sent shortly before 2 AM, saying my order had shipped. I was somewhat relieved, but that relief quickly turned to concern when I clicked on the tracking number provided, and....it doesn't work? It says:

Should I be concerned about this? I've not been on in a long while, but I searched this topic and it seems like others might be having similar issues? Has anyone actually gotten their order after receiving a tracking number like this? I hope it's just my anxiety getting the best of me again, and nothing to be worried about, but I'm just....fretful and confused. ;^; And they still haven't responded to my ticket at all.

I had this happen with two of my tracking numbers from them so far, it took 2 business days before all of a sudden I was getting current tracking info rather than the 'nothing found' message. It could be that it's sitting over the weekend and not getting updated? or that the system is slow adding the info? Keep checking it, especially after the weekend! I have had this happen with a jewelry order and a bath stuff order I have made from other small companies and it was the same way, so hopefully it's nothing worrisome!

It's true that I have read posts about FB sending fake tracking numbers used that are obviously fake because the locations are nonsense, so if it updates to shipping from/to something crazy then I'd ticket them again for sure! It sounds like that has happened during the final deadline days of a chargeback though, so yours should be safe. Your tickets to them may have just lit the fire under their butts to complete your order!
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Amaranthe wrote:I got a shipping notification for my Alto! :smile: Also on my order summary page, it now says a main color instead of "For Science!". So I sort of know at least part of what it could look like? I think? It says now "Main Color: Light Blue". I guess we'll see! Just a warning to others who order a surprise who want to stay totally in the dark, though. Don't look at the right side of the order summary page! :stick:

Oh my gooddds, you best believe how excited I am over this! I hope he turns out beautiful! <3
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Chibity wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I got a shipping notification for my Alto! :smile: Also on my order summary page, it now says a main color instead of "For Science!". So I sort of know at least part of what it could look like? I think? It says now "Main Color: Light Blue". I guess we'll see! Just a warning to others who order a surprise who want to stay totally in the dark, though. Don't look at the right side of the order summary page! :stick:

Oh my gooddds, you best believe how excited I am over this! I hope he turns out beautiful! <3

I'm sure he will be beautiful! I'll post pics when he gets here. :misc2: :smilenox:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Chibity wrote:Oh my gooddds, you best believe how excited I am over this! I hope he turns out beautiful! <3

Chibity!!!! *glomps the fluff driggy* How is the you? :3
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Chibity wrote:Oh my gooddds, you best believe how excited I am over this! I hope he turns out beautiful! <3

Dapper as always!
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Chibity wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

Dapper as always!

Do you mind if I ask what exactly a driggy is please? I've never heard of it before but I follow you on Tumblr - is it those fluffy creatures like your Avatar? :smilenox:
counterserum

Postby counterserum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Dreaming Heart wrote:I know you all are probably sick to death of hearing about Frisky Beast by now, but.....I have a concern.

FB creates their labels through a third party rather than the USPS website or one of the USPS stores directly. So that means there will be a bit of a delay between the third party site (in this case - Stamps.com) and USPS to verify the label and update the tracker with the new info. Unfortunately this also means that until the package is picked up and scanned, the label will not update with tracking info. :/ It's frustrating as hell, considering how inconsistent FB are with their shipment dates. Keep an eye on the label number through the tracking page, and do not be afraid to file a dispute / up it to a claim through PayPal before you run out of time should you not see the tracker update within the next 1-2 weeks.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:43 pm

I know I had said that since living on my own, I'd have to take a break from the dick buyin biz, but recently I came into contact with someone who was interested in becoming my roommate! That means my living expenses are a LOT less than before, and when I saw this beauty in TTC's inventory, with the EF23 discount, in the specs I was after - it was just too good.

Now I am waiting for him to come to his new homeeee

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Chibity wrote:Dapper as always!

It's you of course you are! :stick: Great to see ya' around again!

Slaanesh wrote:Do you mind if I ask what exactly a driggy is please? I've never heard of it before but I follow you on Tumblr - is it those fluffy creatures like your Avatar? :smilenox:

Driggy = Dragon Kitty/Cat Dragon :3
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:09 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm so tempted to add a surprise me alto to my TTC order.
Seems like I have a few days to think on it.

Heads up that the 15% off coupon ends sometime today.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:23 am

Made a mock-up for the first time in a long while, this will be the James I get to replace my current one (it's going to another user on here) :excited: Geeze, EE is just getting ALL my money lately XD (this will be the 4th toy I've ordered from them within a month, 3rd custom needed to ticket for :psyduck:)
Spoiler warning: It's based on a character from Yuri on Ice so if you don't want to see don't click XD
► Show Spoiler
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 am

That looks really nice. Have you thought of getting in reverse split firmness too add to it? (soft balls firm or medium shaft)

I really want a Howard but not sure of the colors I want for it. Do I got for something like Cotton candy blue or bubblegum purple? or go your route and have it character inspired? After my FFXIV hyur or elzien husbandos: Cid, Haurchefant, Folquess (as a dusk elf his skin is blue/dark gray) & Estinien.

I was gonna lean towards another TMNT 2k3 one but they told me that green tones are hard to perfect (and my last one I told them to pick whichever one has the most easy skin tone and they chose Mikey) and would rather me get something that would fit what/who I am after.
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:51 am

Futa Princess wrote:That looks really nice. Have you thought of getting in reverse split firmness too add to it? (soft balls firm or medium shaft)

I really want a Howard but not sure of the colors I want for it. Do I got for something like Cotton candy blue or bubblegum purple? or go your route and have it character inspired? After my FFXIV hyur or elzien husbandos: Cid, Haurchefant, Folquess (as a dusk elf his skin is blue/dark gray) & Estinien.

I was gonna lean towards another TMNT 2k3 one but they told me that green tones are hard to perfect (and my last one I told them to pick whichever one has the most easy skin tone and they chose Mikey) and would rather me get something that would fit what/who I am after.

Actually, my current james is in medium and the texture is almost too much for me so I'm considering getting the new one in soft if the howard I have coming to me in soft feels good. But if I don't like the soft on my howard I will just order the james in medium and order a new howard in medium (and send the soft one to a friend).

Colour is totally up to you! I base almost all of my toys off of characters I am attracted to (you should see my post in this thread XD viewtopic.php?f=126&t=15449&start=943 )

And I can totally understand greens being harder to do. BD actually had to repour my Ultimate Fantasy (er... 'Archer' ) cause it was so off colour (the original one went to a friend). That was the first repour I had ever needed (and first custom I got that came out wrong) and sure enough it was supposed to be green.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 am

My Alto is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! That was super fast! :smile:

But I'm working a double shift at work so I probably will miss the delivery truck. That means I won't know where my package will actually end up-on my doorstep, at the management office for the property, at some random post office in my city, crammed into my mailbox so tight the door can't be unlocked...ugh. :unamused:

Either way, super excited to see him!!! :misc1: :misc2: :misc3: :excited:
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 am

FoxyCatZaam wrote:I had this happen with two of my tracking numbers from them so far, it took 2 business days before all of a sudden I was getting current tracking info rather than the 'nothing found' message. It could be that it's sitting over the weekend and not getting updated? or that the system is slow adding the info? Keep checking it, especially after the weekend! I have had this happen with a jewelry order and a bath stuff order I have made from other small companies and it was the same way, so hopefully it's nothing worrisome!

It's true that I have read posts about FB sending fake tracking numbers used that are obviously fake because the locations are nonsense, so if it updates to shipping from/to something crazy then I'd ticket them again for sure! It sounds like that has happened during the final deadline days of a chargeback though, so yours should be safe. Your tickets to them may have just lit the fire under their butts to complete your order!

counterserum wrote:FB creates their labels through a third party rather than the USPS website or one of the USPS stores directly. So that means there will be a bit of a delay between the third party site (in this case - Stamps.com) and USPS to verify the label and update the tracker with the new info. Unfortunately this also means that until the package is picked up and scanned, the label will not update with tracking info. :/ It's frustrating as hell, considering how inconsistent FB are with their shipment dates. Keep an eye on the label number through the tracking page, and do not be afraid to file a dispute / up it to a claim through PayPal before you run out of time should you not see the tracker update within the next 1-2 weeks.

That's really good to know, thank you both so much for the info! ;v; It was super helpful and reassuring! <3
I just checked, and the tracking number IS working now! The package seems to be moving right along, thankfully! So it seems everything will be okay. ;v;
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:20 pm

I need to get around to taking pics of my character themed toys as I got a number of em in my hoard
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:46 pm

I've been discussing a guided surprise toy with the lovelies from Xenocat Artifcacts :widesmile:. The customer service is excellent plus so friendly! Been craving a textured yet not rough toy with vibe pocket. Small Alabaster fit that so very well.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Patiently waiting for my surprise ttc toy to be sent, I asked the maker to design it in their idea of 80s aesthetic~
Speaking of ttc, it seems that of the two handsome mascot dragons they have, the red one (Bold?) is the one they seem to showcase the most. I like him but I find the blue one the most attractive of the two :misc2: :smilenox:

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Just nabbed this egg; been looking at it for the last week, actually. It glows purplish in the dark.

Alienegg.jpg
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”