Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slaanesh

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:22 pm

nevan wrote:Image

Malus in soft - gold/white/red-pink marble with cool blue head. I'm so excited for him to arrive!! :misc2: :excited:

Oh nice!! :excited: Please let me know what you think about him when he arrives, I'm planning on getting a Malus too! :smilenox:
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:24 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Oh nice!! :excited: Please let me know what you think about him when he arrives, I'm planning on getting a Malus too! :smilenox:

Will do! I always take pictures and comparisons within the first few days of arrival. Reviews tend to take me longer, though (a few weeks to a couple months).
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 pm

nevan wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Will do! I always take pictures and comparisons within the first few days of arrival. Reviews tend to take me longer, though (a few weeks to a couple months).

I'm excited to see how he turns out! I'm going to get one in the softest possible firmness, but I have no idea what colour! :laugh:
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
I'm excited to see how he turns out! I'm going to get one in the softest possible firmness, but I have no idea what colour! :laugh:

Yeah, there's no way I'd be able to use something this textured in anything firmer.

You could always ask Yves to do a surprise me - I think she'd do that? I ended up going the in-stock route, because I love all the colour schemes she comes up with.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:50 pm

nevan wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Yeah, there's no way I'd be able to use something this textured in anything firmer.

You could always ask Yves to do a surprise me - I think she'd do that? I ended up going the in-stock route, because I love all the colour schemes she comes up with.

I'll have to ask her when she's not so busy :smilenox:

I'm really liking the intricate marbling on this one, but bah, it's in firm! :unamused:

https://blueritual.com/collections/stoc ... jeans-firm

Oooh it would look so good with teal marbled in! :excited:
katze

Postby katze » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Malus in soft - gold/white/red-pink marble with cool blue head. I'm so excited for him to arrive!! :misc2: :excited:

Oh shit that is gorgeous, nice grab!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 am

oo! F*ck Buddies has another Wriggler!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 am

WOW what a cool dong!
What site sells this model?
EDIT: someone linked the page above LOL
Last edited by Villie on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:20 am

Villie wrote:

WOW what a cool dong!
What site sells this model?

They're called Blue Ritual :smilenox:
https://blueritual.com/
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:35 am

Grats! I considered grabbing that one, but I wish he were smaller... I wonder if they'll ever make smaller sizes?

Either way, it's such a pretty color!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:21 pm

A new maker has been discovered! I was browsing FA when this caught my eye on the front page!

I thought it looked like a very nice shape and sculpt - turns out the poster is making them themself!

I asked and they said they use platinum skin safe silicone - and I told them that I'd pass the sculpt along to you guys, since I know all of us are always on the lookout for new makers!

Here is the post itself, although I'm not sure you can see it if you don't have an FA. They are considering opening an Etsy.
[url]
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/246596 ... :122391412[/url]

I personally would like one!
Last edited by QueenCheetah93 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:37 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:A new maker has been discovered! I was browsing FA when this caught my eye on the front page!

I thought it looked like a very nice shape and sculpt - turns out the poster is making them themself!

I asked and they said they use platinum skin safe silicone - and I told them that I'd pass the sculpt along to you guys, since I know all of us are always on the lookout for new makers!

Here is the post itself, although I'm not sure you can see it if you don't have an FA. They are considering opening an Etsy.

Ooo!
Thanks for the heads up
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Possibly dumb question but anyone know what happened with Frisky Beast's Sauropod toy? I can't seem to find it on their website ^^;
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Tarukaja wrote:Possibly dumb question but anyone know what happened with Frisky Beast's Sauropod toy? I can't seem to find it on their website ^^;

It's been retired for about a year: http://frisky-beast.tumblr.com/post/150 ... ano-it-can
Also FB seems to be an "order at your own risk" sort of situation these days.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:A new maker has been discovered! I was browsing FA when this caught my eye on the front page!

[url]

Thats a neat looking toy. Cant wait to see what else they make
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 pm

lizardbreath wrote:

Ooo!
Thanks for the heads up

Frisky Beast coming up right after this post made me think about it more than usual, and that toy just kinda looks like the Cave Bear? At least from the angles shown here. I know it's not exact, but the combo of a new store and thinking of another model made me take a second look.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

Ooo!
Thanks for the heads up

Frisky Beast coming up right after this post made me think about it more than usual, and that toy just kinda looks like the Cave Bear? At least from the angles shown here. I know it's not exact, but the combo of a new store and thinking of another model made me take a second look.

It does look pretty similar, but the head, the bisect down the side, and some other details make it different enough. Hard to say whether intentional design references were made or not. Unlike say... Stan, it's not too trademarkable of a shape. In addition, with Frisky Beast being unreliable right now as they are, if this person wanted to fill a niche I wouldn't fault them.

EDIT: wanted to add, since this person originally made one for themselves, and was only intending to try selling a few copies on FA at first - I doubt we're dealing with someone who is trying to hustle Frisky Beast. I don't really know them though - so grain of salt haha.

My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

vixenvega wrote:
marshmarshmarsh wrote:i'm genuinely curious- what are people most looking forward to on black friday? damn average? primal hardwere? exotic erotics? holepunch? a smaller, newer company, or something mainstream?

EE! I'm still thinking about an Emu Egg and a Raptor, but I don't want to buy them outside of a discount since I'm super unsure about both.
Maybe PH, if they release something new. I like the new ovi toy they have, but I probably wouldn't buy it.
I really want to see what AKN has about. Maybe I'll get a Faust in his new UV colors.

I know I'm an evangelist for the Emu Egg, but if you're going to buy one BF is the time - as far as I know it's the only time EE posts flops (aka Exotic-Errors) and there are usually a few Emu Eggs. Flop discount + BF Discount is a good incentive for an expensive toy.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 pm

I highly doubt the person who made that toy
A: is in this community of dildo enthusiasts (they didn't realize there were people interested in non BD dicks on the forums)
B: even knows of Frisky Beast enough to intentionally bootleg a design.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

[url]

10/10 would buy.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”