Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AriesCat

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AriesCat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

I got a shipping announcement for my Frisky Beast Snowbird! I'll admit I went into it knowing full well it was Risky Beast, but there aren't a ton of silicon ministrokers on the market and I've been curious about them. It should be here soon, hopefully it will have turned out pretty.
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:06 am

Happy to see others getting good FB experiences again! I'm not alone! XD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:32 am

Akanisen wrote:Happy to see others getting good FB experiences again! I'm not alone! XD

Before this last experience, my first experience was good with them, as well, but I wasn't willing to risk it until recently... After a second even better experience, it's kind of making me want to order the others that I've been wanting... Not sure though. :( Decisions, decisions!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Happy to see others getting good FB experiences again! I'm not alone! XD

Before this last experience, my first experience was good with them, as well, but I wasn't willing to risk it until recently... After a second even better experience, it's kind of making me want to order the others that I've been wanting... Not sure though. :( Decisions, decisions!

Tis up to you. While I do still have toys I want from FB I'm currently saving up for a super expensive custom from BD sooooo yea not gonna order anything for a bit XD
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:14 am

Akanisen wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Tis up to you. While I do still have toys I want from FB I'm currently saving up for a super expensive custom from BD sooooo yea not gonna order anything for a bit XD

Yeah, I'm trying to be patient and wait, considering I just bought like 7 toys and inquired about 2 more that will be expensive... Annndddd I need the two from EE I've been planning to get forever. I just kind of feel like I should make the FB orders soon before they fall back into old habits, haha.

Such tough choices. :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:18 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Yeah, I'm trying to be patient and wait, considering I just bought like 7 toys and inquired about 2 more that will be expensive... Annndddd I need the two from EE I've been planning to get forever. I just kind of feel like I should make the FB orders soon before they fall back into old habits, haha.

I still haven't gotten a response to my tickets regarding my Croxic repour. I would say it's a bit early to say they've sorted themselves out. :(
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:32 pm

HungryStray wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Tis up to you. While I do still have toys I want from FB I'm currently saving up for a super expensive custom from BD sooooo yea not gonna order anything for a bit XD

I still haven't gotten a response to my tickets regarding my Croxic repour. I would say it's a bit early to say they've sorted themselves out. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I had a great experience recently, and they were very quick to reply to my ticket. Maybe yours is a more complicated answer and mine was easy and quick? Not sure. I'm sorry. :(
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Just ordered a mini mocha from ttc. I'm super excited as it'll be my first toy from them. I wasn't planning on buying more toys anytime soon, but I couldn't resist the coloration.
Attachments
1366_-_Mini_Mocha_in_Medium_Firmness_-_Suction_Cupped.jpg
FeistyPhoenix

Postby FeistyPhoenix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Tempest wrote:I'm still pinning my hopes on PhoenixFlame Forge as the first indie shop to get their XLs out on the market - I really like their designs.

I get why it takes time. I can tell a toy maker, "I love your designs but I just don't buy anything smaller than 11" in girth, 12" is better" and they can take that into consideration but given how expensive XL toys are it's not like I'm going to buy 3 or 4 at once.

Phoenix Flame Forge based on their blog states their 3D printer broke. I think 2 times. Then they got hit with natural disaster. They're revamping their models Skoll/Hati entirely. We may see larger sizes released with that :smilenox: .

I'm not sure about the ETA on my XLs, but I can confirm that I am adding Larges (for certain!) to the arsenal with each model I revamp. Current plan - subject to change if required for some reason - is to reopen customs gradually each time I finish a revamp. I have already re-printed Hati in Small/Med/Large and am working on prepping the models. But a LOT of things have happened - Irma among them (we escaped harm but have lots of cleanup to do)- and there's going to be some personal life chaos (on the Studio Relocation Tier of chaotic happenings) so release dates are totally up in the air.

I do get a lot of XL requests though, so it looks extremely likely that at the very least, my most popular models will receive them first, and more will be added if/when demand is sufficient for them.

As for the printers, my current kill count is 1 (the first small one, replaced with identical model). Second one was DOA, still working on it and hoping to have it operational for very fine small objects later on, but it's irrelevant because Printer #3, the newest and biggest one, is now doing the lifting for all of them. :laugh: Printer #2 not working as intended seriously messed with my plans, but eventually it got to where I couldn't afford to wait longer for it to work, so I found another solution and am now working on new things with said solution. It's required a total change to how I post-process my models, so there's a lot of science happening and quite a few setbacks.
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

blushingkitten wrote:My FB order was waiting in my mailbox! Just as it was estimated. Opened the package and aside from one small mark on the bottom of my Croxic, my three toys look great! Nothing was out of the ordinary. The colors still aren't my favorite (especially on the Croxic), but it'll do!!

Now I still need a missing link, euphorberia, and a cybersaur :(

fb3.jpg

Edit: I opened a ticket and very shortly afterwards received a reply. Very shortly as in ten minutes later! Received an apology and a satisfactory solution!

Glad you got your toys! I love that croxic actually :D

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Varanid wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:My FB order was waiting in my mailbox! Just as it was estimated. Opened the package and aside from one small mark on the bottom of my Croxic, my three toys look great! Nothing was out of the ordinary. The colors still aren't my favorite (especially on the Croxic), but it'll do!!

Now I still need a missing link, euphorberia, and a cybersaur :(

fb3.jpg

Edit: I opened a ticket and very shortly afterwards received a reply. Very shortly as in ten minutes later! Received an apology and a satisfactory solution!

Glad you got your toys! I love that croxic actually :D

Thanks! It's much bigger than I was expecting (how does this still happen to me), so I am not sure what I'm going to do shit it yet...
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:25 pm

FeistyPhoenix wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Tempest wrote:I'm still pinning my hopes on PhoenixFlame Forge as the first indie shop to get their XLs out on the market - I really like their designs.

I get why it takes time. I can tell a toy maker, "I love your designs but I just don't buy anything smaller than 11" in girth, 12" is better" and they can take that into consideration but given how expensive XL toys are it's not like I'm going to buy 3 or 4 at once.

Phoenix Flame Forge based on their blog states their 3D printer broke. I think 2 times. Then they got hit with natural disaster. They're revamping their models Skoll/Hati entirely. We may see larger sizes released with that :smilenox: .

I'm not sure about the ETA on my XLs, but I can confirm that I am adding Larges (for certain!) to the arsenal with each model I revamp. Current plan - subject to change if required for some reason - is to reopen customs gradually each time I finish a revamp. I have already re-printed Hati in Small/Med/Large and am working on prepping the models. But a LOT of things have happened - Irma among them (we escaped harm but have lots of cleanup to do)- and there's going to be some personal life chaos (on the Studio Relocation Tier of chaotic happenings) so release dates are totally up in the air.

I do get a lot of XL requests though, so it looks extremely likely that at the very least, my most popular models will receive them first, and more will be added if/when demand is sufficient for them.

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time, but glad you're okay after Irma. Good luck with cleanup/studio relocation/managing personal life stuff.

I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one who wants your XLs in particular, something about your designs just appeal to size queens :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Pardon for the double post, but Tantus seems to have come out with a robo dong!

That's really detailed! I wish it was a little more... dangerous or creepy looking but then I'm a weirdo fantasy toy lover :widesmile:

Not in my size range anyway but I love to see more mechanical and robotic toys!
Penetrables comparison: here
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Pardon for the double post, but Tantus seems to have come out with a robo dong!

OMG I've been dying to get one of these. It's the perfect size for me too, and I love the copper.

You've seen the Steampunk butt plug too, right?
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:46 pm

My xenova order is heeeere.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:41 am

Villie wrote:My xenova order is heeeere.

Pics! :misc3: :widesmile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:37 am

False alarm; that etsy was selling counterfeit toys :/
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:29 am

I may have missed which site you said. Which one was it?
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:46 am

Manatease wrote:I may have missed which site you said. Which one was it?

Rubber Dickys.
They have their own model known as a xenomorph, but they're selling a plagiarized design of a toy that's no longer in production.. :unamused:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:18 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Image

it's like stained glass :bugeyed:

Kudos to whoever picked that beauty up. It's a literal work of art :misc2:

#blessed #this toy will probably kill me in use #im so fucking ready

_20170928_141542.JPG
Compared to my MINI cortez

_20170928_141600.JPG
Medium Cortez

_20170928_141516.JPG
This base is gorgeous <33