Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
nevan

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Akanisen wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:I gotta stop buying toys. But silicone is like pringles and I gotta keep getting more and more. Each day, my wishlist gets bigger and bigger with no end in sight.

Send help, I need all the dongs :laugh:

You have become one of many with the best addiction ever :laugh:
It'll slow down eventually, but considering my wish list and buying habits are now 4 years old and still strong...

Every time I think I'm done...either someone puts out something really cool, or someone new pops up with something cool...and my list doubles.... :misc6: :widesmile:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:37 pm

nevan wrote:Every time I think I'm done...either someone puts out something really cool, or someone new pops up with something cool...and my list doubles.... :misc6: :widesmile:

Story of my life!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
nevan wrote:Every time I think I'm done...either someone puts out something really cool, or someone new pops up with something cool...and my list doubles.... :misc6: :widesmile:

Story of my life!

Yup. Same here.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 pm

I got two new boys in the mail today, (after stalking my front door for about two hours.. :misc4: :doh: )

And I'd like to introduce them:

_20171004_151959.JPG
Small/4 Alto and Small/6 Atlas!

Alto is gorgeous, and his head is like woah, crazy almost neon pink. Atlas is shimmery and blue :misc2: , and a little small even. I'm still trying to deal with eyes that are bigger than my nethers. I wouldn't be able to hilt a medium, but try telling that to my brain, lol

I love the charizard drawing they included as well. Its the thing I usually ask for when I make orders from ttc, since I buy stuff from inventory XD

I wonder if the gear they included in my order glows... :mystery:

(Tmi under spoiler)
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Jaynix wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:I got two new boys in the mail today, (after stalking my front door for about two hours.. :misc4: :doh: )

And I'd like to introduce them:

_20171004_151959.JPG

Alto is gorgeous, and his head is like woah, crazy almost neon pink. Atlas is shimmery and blue :misc2: , and a little small even. I'm still trying to deal with eyes that are bigger than my nethers. I wouldn't be able to hilt a medium, but try telling that to my brain, lol

I love the charizard drawing they included as well. Its the thing I usually ask for when I make orders from ttc, since I buy stuff from inventory XD

I wonder if the gear they included in my order glows... :mystery:

(Tmi under spoiler)
► Show Spoiler

Aaahh that Toothless/Charizard drawing! :widesmile:

What is the circumference of that Alto? Looks quite beefy for a small!

TTC lists the circumference of small Alto's head at 5.25. Shaft is 6.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Yeah I got their large Screw You. OMG it's the hardest toy in my collection by a long shot haha. Like I don't know what firmness it really is but it's far above and beyond BD firm. Not saying I can't or won't use it. But perhaps "bludgeon" is a better term than dildo xD One day I will steel up my courage and try it out.

SP told me their default firmness is 20A; BD's extra-firm is 10A.

It must be 20A. I know somebody else said Split Peaches' larger toys are sometimes 10A but this feels in no way comparable to BD firm. Not sure if I have anything 10A to compare it with...
Penetrables comparison: here
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:34 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:I got two new boys in the mail today, (after stalking my front door for about two hours.. :misc4: :doh: )

Oh woow, that's a lovely pair! <3 I hope they both work out well for you!
I'm still very curious to find out if I can handle the Medium Alto, or if the Small is already filling enough on its own. :bugeyed: Judging by some of these pictures, wowie.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Yeeeah DA order shipped today! :widesmile: Devil's Mustang and confetti rooster are on the way!

And I think.. I think she tweeted a photo of it a few days ago :misc1: :bugeyed:
https://twitter.com/DamnAverage/status/ ... 3542001670

*excitement builds*
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Yeeeah DA order shipped today! :widesmile: Devil's Mustang and confetti rooster are on the way!

And I think.. I think she tweeted a photo of it a few days ago :misc1: :bugeyed:
https://twitter.com/DamnAverage/status/ ... 3542001670

*excitement builds*

I don't know why their confetti things look so delicious.... :excited:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:43 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Yeeeah DA order shipped today! :widesmile: Devil's Mustang and confetti rooster are on the way!

*excitement builds*

That is an amazing toy I pick one up last year in the same color. I hope you got it in medium firmness because the textures are amazing.

I like it take it very slow with mine. I take my time while inserting so I get to feel every bump, ridge, groove and plate. Makes sure you warm it up as hot as you can. It just makes all the texture feel so much better.

Good luck, hope it works great for you
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

*excitement builds*

That is an amazing toy I pick one up last year in the same color. I hope you got it in medium firmness because the textures are amazing.

I like it take it very slow with mine. I take my time while inserting so I get to feel every bump, ridge, groove and plate. Makes sure you warm it up as hot as you can. It just makes all the texture feel so much better.

Woooah, I looked up the model itself and those are some interesting textures :widesmile:
PM me! Image
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Villie wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

*excitement builds*

Woooah, I looked up the model itself and those are some interesting textures :widesmile:

Its "big" as well 9"? Useable and about 3" thick
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

*excitement builds*

Sadly it was only available in soft or extra soft. I didn't presume to ask if I could get it firmer... However, I have other DA toys in soft and I'm happy with them. Less than ideal but what can ya do :3

Somehow I never noticed this model before? Maybe because DA only offers made-to-orders a few times a year and a Devil's Mustang is outside most people's comfort zones? I was extremely pleasantly surprised when I saw 1) the textures and 2) the size! Looks like it will be a winner for sure.

Thanks for letting me know your experience. Now I'm even more excited :excited:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

*excitement builds*

Sadly it was only available in soft or extra soft. I didn't presume to ask if I could get it firmer... However, I have other DA toys in soft and I'm happy with them. Less than ideal but what can ya do :3

Somehow I never noticed this model before? Maybe because DA only offers made-to-orders a few times a year and a Devil's Mustang is outside most people's comfort zones? I was extremely pleasantly surprised when I saw 1) the textures and 2) the size! Looks like it will be a winner for sure.

Thanks for letting me know your experience. Now I'm even more excited :excited:

interesting i just checked out the wed site and she only offers DM in soft and super soft. maybe mine is in soft then? cant remember, whatever firmness mine is in feels great.

i see Taf is back hmmmm been lookin at that one for some time now. looks at bank account. hmmmmmmm maybe?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Ive been talking about mrhankeystoys for some time now without ordering anything from them, but their Horse cock the Centaur is on sale so im giving them a shot.

Website is a bit wonky, they don't have a account page everything is handled thru Paypal. Lets see what happens. If i like this one maybe ill save up for a Seahorse next, if you haven't seen the seahorse its a huge heavily textured monster.

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/CENTAUR
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 pm

Guess who has squishiiiies!

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Chibity wrote:Guess who has squishiiiies!

I know the site isn't yours, but that copy text sounds a lot like the listings DamnAverage has on their new site.
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Not only does TTC have new squishies, they're gonna be doing some sort of cool drop tomorrow!!
"Also - Stay tuned for our (extra) special edition Halloween Saturday Inventory Drop tomorrow. We've got another surprise planned <3"

What time do they usually do their drops?
PM me! Image
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Chibity wrote:Guess who has squishiiiies!

I know the site isn't yours, but that copy text sounds a lot like the listings DamnAverage has on their new site.

WHat do you mean by copy text?

Like, the word squishies? A lot of different toy sites have little silicone critters too.
PM me! Image
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:11 pm

The ghosties and dragon ghost are cute.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”