Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AustinFetish

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AustinFetish » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Devil's Mustang ordered a month ago.

So she's been pouring recent orders.

This guy is a real monster but such a pretty pour!

I want a Devil's Mustang, a Belphad, and a Taf. All the big ones..... I bought that pink/purple Chubbs that was up ~ 3 weeks ago.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 am

tanner93 wrote:I'm stuck trying to pick between a mini and small Cortez. Does the ribbing on him make him feel bigger/smaller than a smooth toy of the same girth?

Boop :3

viewtopic.php?f=41&p=1242644#p1242644
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 am

Roverseer2 wrote:Jeez, learn to take feedback - or at least give it! :widesmile:

You probably also want to learn that... you act like an complete asshole... think about it.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:13 pm

AustinFetish wrote:

I want a Devil's Mustang, a Belphad, and a Taf. All the big ones..... I bought that pink/purple Chubbs that was up ~ 3 weeks ago.

Get a devils mustang. The textures are amazing.

Taf also looks like a fun toy. I gave been pondering getting one for the last 6 months. Now that sheep has her own website ordering customs is much easier.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:26 pm

*happy dance*
EE got back to me and my Mount Augustine scorch can be a reality soon!!!!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:*happy dance*

Are you aware that EE does a 20% black Friday sale.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
AustinFetish wrote:

Get a devils mustang. The textures are amazing.

Taf also looks like a fun toy. I gave been pondering getting one for the last 6 months. Now that sheep has her own website ordering customs is much easier.

Yeah I'm with you two! Taf and Belphad would be next on my list. I've also got a Longstang and Troll. They may not be "huge" but they are hella fun as warmups or when I want to really pound my bum. Love the piercings on the Troll and the bumps on Longstang. Plus the ones I snagged are positively gorgeous. Have not been disappointed with anything from DA yet.
Penetrables comparison: here
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

Keep in mind however, that they disallow customs during sales. You can get surprises with a reference but if you want a specific coloring it's gotta be custom. My surprise orders have been hit-and-miss. But that's to be expected.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Anyone who's interested on colors and copyright, take a gander at this Quora thread: https://www.quora.com/Can-a-color-be-copyrighted

It's not too long and it's a good read. Might not 100% settle questions about toy colors still but at least it'll leave you a little more informed and it's interesting, too.

Now, as a few posters have already pointed out, there's more to etiquette than just what's legal, but it's a good starting point.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Tempest wrote:Now, as a few posters have already pointed out, there's more to etiquette than just what's legal, but it's a good starting point.

I think it's purely an ethical question. Consider how many thousands of toys BD has poured over the years. If each was considered a separate "artistic work" and the arrangement of colors thus fell under copyright, I honestly doubt there would be anything left for other makers to do. I think the most likely outcome is the threat of a lawsuit without a chance of actually winning yet being just enough to intimidate a smaller competitor. Happens ALL the time in the business world.

And suppose TTC pours a toy that happens to resemble one of BD's special colors. Should they destroy the toy? Can they not sell it? Can they not even use a similar combination of colors, even if it's inspired by something other than BD because there's a possibility it might resemble opal or whatever? I guess they need to study all of BD's hundreds of special color combos. I mean dong pouring isn't an exact science, a lot of random variables go into it as well as artistic skill.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:That's the problem with DA, you are not allowed to say anything other than how much you love everything about her if you don't want people to jump down your throat.

I agree. :eyeroll:

Removed my experience; I'd rather not start problems.

As for Rover, yeah; they're constantly trying to start fights and stir up drama. Just put them on ignore; it makes things easier.
Last edited by Rainbow Dasher on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:54 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Keep in mind however, that they disallow customs during sales. You can get surprises with a reference but if you want a specific coloring it's gotta be custom. My surprise orders have been hit-and-miss. But that's to be expected.

Yep and I might take advantage of the BF sale to snag something in addition to my volcano-dick (another one, oh gods), but I'm happy to pay full price for a custom made exactly how I wants it. :3
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 pm

AustinFetish wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Woahhhh, what's the third toy along if you don't mind me asking please? The skin tone one with foreskin :smilenox:

It's a Fuze Ten Foreman. ("Ten" is the name of Fuze's softer line, made of 10-shore silicone.) It's my fav of the bunch; I just wish it was a bit bigger.

Thanks, I love learning about new companies that make silicone realistics or humanoid cocks.

I'd probably wish that one were bigger too, but the shape looks great. Have you looked at the New York Toy Collective models? Carter is 7.5" insertable x 2" diameter, and Leroy is 9.5" insertable x 2.5" diameter and has foreskin.

I haven't had any of the larger ones (I'd love to get a Carter), but I got an Ellis last week! It's NYTC's only nonposable (I think— Leroy is still posable, with the metal rod instead of a firm silicone core?). Ellis is the most realistic-feeling dildo I own, like beyond VixSkin realistic (though Ellis' finish is a little grainy/draggy).

On a totally different note...probably bad timing given a few recent posts in this thread, but my Halloween-y DA toy came in yesterday. It's not quite as orange as I expected, but still good. Half is a faded orange, and half is the off-the-bone coloration. Here's an imgur album if anyone wants to see it.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:01 pm

elfinqueen wrote:
AustinFetish wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:
It's a Fuze Ten Foreman. ("Ten" is the name of Fuze's softer line, made of 10-shore silicone.) It's my fav of the bunch; I just wish it was a bit bigger.

Thanks, I love learning about new companies that make silicone realistics or humanoid cocks.

I'd probably wish that one were bigger too, but the shape looks great. Have you looked at the New York Toy Collective models? Carter is 7.5" insertable x 2" diameter, and Leroy is 9.5" insertable x 2.5" diameter and has foreskin.

I haven't had any of the larger ones (I'd love to get a Carter), but I got an Ellis last week! It's NYTC's only nonposable (I think— Leroy is still posable, with the metal rod instead of a firm silicone core?). Ellis is the most realistic-feeling dildo I own, like beyond VixSkin realistic (though Ellis' finish is a little grainy/draggy).

I just went check and Carter is the largest posable model, while Leroy is dual density.

Carter has a prominent head and must be terrific for spot hitting, especially since you can set a curve in that metal wire core......a nice upward curve. :smile:
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:15 am

elfinqueen wrote:I haven't had any of the larger ones (I'd love to get a Carter), but I got an Ellis last week! It's NYTC's only nonposable (I think— Leroy is still posable, with the metal rod instead of a firm silicone core?). Ellis is the most realistic-feeling dildo I own, like beyond VixSkin realistic (though Ellis' finish is a little grainy/draggy).

How good is Ellis' suction cup? Can it stay stuck to the wall for several hours? Can it survive vigorous riding/thrusting? VixSkin suction cups have made me dubious of suction cups on dual-density toys.

That reminds me: SquarePeg recently started offering suction cups on some toys. I wonder how effective they are.

AustinFetish wrote:I just went check and Carter is the largest posable model, while Leroy is dual density.

Leroy is posable, too. From its page:

New York Toy Collective wrote:Made with our signature dual density silicone, and industrial strength posable core, Leroy is designed to move with you and your partner as your change positions and angles.

I think Carter's page only says "our biggest posable silicone dildo" because they haven't updated it since they released Leroy.

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:why is it always so much fucking drama with dildos?? Why is this shit EVERYWHERE.

Drama in a particular subject is proportional to the emotional investment people have in it.

Best way to stir up drama with me is to tell me Oxford commas are unnecessary.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:Best way to stir up drama with me is to tell me Oxford commas are unnecessary.

Finally someone else who gets it! :laugh: I've been defending the Oxford commas for years, I don't know how people don't use them :laugh:
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 am

Sheep (of DA) despises dildo drama, so the best way to follow her teachings is to not create it \o/

Anyway, Phoenixflame has posted their Halloween promo colors, which means that they should be open again imminently! They have been refinishing (and tweaking) all of their models with the goal of re-releasing everything at once, with large sizes for most things now. Hype!! :D

(Those are the dicklets + micro Rei btw, not full-sized ones)
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:06 am

EEEeeeee the desk guardians look so cute! I will definitely snag a Rei. I'm also tempted to snag one of the werewolves dildos too, but I'm unsure if it would work with my anatomy :crying:

In other news, XCA released two new models.

► Show Spoiler
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:38 am

I'm also excited about the new XCA models! The Argus especially (that one with the little round spots on the sides). She has a really unique sculptural style, sort of abstract. I'm glad they're finally getting models that are a bit larger, too.

Also, the model that I sculpted is coming out soon! :D
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:EEEeeeee the desk guardians look so cute! I will definitely snag a Rei. I'm also tempted to snag one of the werewolves dildos too, but I'm unsure if it would work with my anatomy :crying:

In other news, XCA released two new models.

► Show Spoiler

Omg that second one <33

Return to “General Discussion”