Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Barghest

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Barghest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:43 am

Bit of a weird experience to relate!

I got a 'you have a parcel to collect' flyer through the door, and I've been wondering all day what it could be for. Lo and behold, I pick it up and it's this gorgeous pair of big silicone eggies!

eggies.jpg

... the exact pair of custom silicone eggies that I discussed in an email to the company they're from without ever actually sending money over for them. :tinfoil: I assumed the company were going to send me an invoice, but they never sent anything in response to my last email and now I have the eggs??

I've contacted the company to arrange payment now that they're here, but I was just very ??? when I picked them up from the Post Office earlier.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Barghest wrote:Bit of a weird experience to relate!

I got a 'you have a parcel to collect' flyer through the door, and I've been wondering all day what it could be for. Lo and behold, I pick it up and it's this gorgeous pair of big silicone eggies!

eggies.jpg

... the exact pair of custom silicone eggies that I discussed in an email to the company they're from without ever actually sending money over for them. :tinfoil: I assumed the company were going to send me an invoice, but they never sent anything in response to my last email and now I have the eggs??

I've contacted the company to arrange payment now that they're here, but I was just very ??? when I picked them up from the Post Office earlier.

What company?
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Barghest wrote:Bit of a weird experience to relate!

eggies.jpg

Hahaha what a nice surprise I guess!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Barghest

Postby Barghest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Barghest wrote: :words:

What company?

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Also wondering what company for the big eggs~ they look manageable!

They're from a German company called Organo Toy. I was originally looking at getting a Goose Egg from Exotic Erotics, but OT's eggs are significantly cheaper and they're in the EU, so I don't have to pay customs myself. :buddy: My ones are the Egg M model.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Barghest wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

What company?

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Also wondering what company for the big eggs~ they look manageable!

They're from a German company called Organo Toy. I was originally looking at getting a Goose Egg from Exotic Erotics, but OT's eggs are significantly cheaper and they're in the EU, so I don't have to pay customs myself. :buddy: My ones are the Egg M model.

oo! good company
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:37 pm

ooo! my xenocat artifacts piece arrived!

pics later :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Oooohh!!
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 pm

So, I'm in SF, and since I'm here I had to stop by Mr. S Leather and check out what they've got. I had originally stopped in to buy a Leo XXL, the perfect accouterments to put on my fucking machine as a warm-up to the Mel XXL and the medium Flint. But as I wandered around, I saw... They have Mr. Hankey toys now.

I have about $200 in the Dick Fund. I can afford most of them, but do I want to? I'm so torn now! Does anyone else here have Mr. Hankey? Do you like them?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Shardik wrote:But as I wandered around, I saw... They have Mr. Hankey toys now.

Did you get to squeeze them? If so, about how firm are they?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:

I did! They're somewhere between a soft and medium, but closer to the medium, I think. About the same as a Squarepeg "soft," if that helps at all. Squishy without being too floppy. And huge. Even the smallest rivals my XL Clayton or L Flint! Also, they have a new toy (at least to me), The Seahorse, and that thing looks pretty fucking terrifying.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Shardik wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:

I did! They're somewhere between a soft and medium, but closer to the medium, I think. About the same as a Squarepeg "soft," if that helps at all. Squishy without being too floppy. And huge. Even the smallest rivals my XL Clayton or L Flint! Also, they have a new toy (at least to me), The Seahorse, and that thing looks pretty fucking terrifying.

Thanks, that helps a lot. :smilenox: You're referring to their "75% soft" firmness, right?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:43 pm

My xxl Centaur came in today. I'll have to give it a few more trys, but so far its wonderfull. So here's the low down on Mr hankey toys Centaur, it longer at 15" useable and thicker past the medial ring than Chance, but the shaft and head are not as thick. The Centaur is also very realistically textered with veins and folds. it also looks and feels like real skin. Its almost like a life cast except without any imperfections. It is a really good looking horse dick. MHT makes one heck of a fine toy. They only have 2 firmnesses 75% firm which is what mine is and normal. The 75% is about the same as BDs medium firmness. It will stand on its own, but will fall over if imbalanced. Sadly they only have 3 colors flesh pink, brown and black. Mines black. I haven't used it yet and am super excited to try it out. Ill post some pictures when I get a chance.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am

Has anyone tried out square peg colon snake ? Thinking about getting a large .
Slink_5up.jpg
Ain't no rest for da wicked.......
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

You're more honest than most, I don't think many people would say anything to the company after receiving free products. Your eggs are beautiful btw!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Stephen wrote:Has anyone tried out square peg colon snake ? Thinking about getting a large .
Slink_5up.jpg

Yep! I have the large rippled Slink. It's great if you like depth play but don't want a massive toy poking around that deep. The combination of tapered tip and soft silicone works pretty well for exploring your boundaries. It's also good for leaving in place a while until you're fully relaxed. I can definitely recommend that model. I got the large instead of XL or XXL because the larger sizes don't come with rippled texture and plus they are way more expensive. Large is pretty easy for me to take girth-wise but the length is challenging and fun.
Penetrables comparison: here
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Stephen wrote:Has anyone tried out square peg colon snake ? Thinking about getting a large .
Slink_5up.jpg

Yep! I have the large rippled Slink. It's great if you like depth play but don't want a massive toy poking around that deep. The combination of tapered tip and soft silicone works pretty well for exploring your boundaries. It's also good for leaving in place a while until you're fully relaxed. I can definitely recommend that model. I got the large instead of XL or XXL because the larger sizes don't come with rippled texture and plus they are way more expensive. Large is pretty easy for me to take girth-wise but the length is challenging and fun.

Thanks for the review !
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm

KnotyDes wrote:My xxl Centaur came in today. I'll have to give it a few more trys, but so far its wonderfull. So here's the low down on Mr hankey toys Centaur, it longer at 15" useable and thicker past the medial ring than Chance, but the shaft and head are not as thick. The Centaur is also very realistically textered with veins and folds. it also looks and feels like real skin. Its almost like a life cast except without any imperfections. It is a really good looking horse dick. MHT makes one heck of a fine toy. They only have 2 firmnesses 75% firm which is what mine is and normal. The 75% is about the same as BDs medium firmness. It will stand on its own, but will fall over if imbalanced. Sadly they only have 3 colors flesh pink, brown and black. Mines black. I haven't used it yet and am super excited to try it out. Ill post some pictures when I get a chance.

I'm surprised you didn't get in firm! :stick: well... medium firm. Do even you go for somewhat softer toys if you're going deep?
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Tempest wrote:Do even you go for somewhat softer toys if you're going deep?

Yes, in fact most of my long toys (12"+) are in soft. I am still training my depths so I feel that i need the flexibility that soft offers to get deep. Chance in soft also feels really good, both to the touch and in use.

The centaur feels and looks amazing. It is so detailed and realistic looking. i cant wait to try it out.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:48 pm

Slink_5up.jpg

That's not the colon snake, that's the Slink! And I have a first generation Slink, the 21" model with the 3" base, which I think they sell now as the "Large." I love it. I can often take almost all of it and sometimes take all of all of it, and it's a wonderfully weird and fulfilling sensation to be able to do so.

I do actually have the Square Peg Depth Probe, which is closer to an authentic colon snake than anything else. In fact, I have three! The 1"x15", the 1.5"x15", and the 1.25"x20". Those are all amazing too; I've taken all of the 1", about 15" of the 1.25", and about 11" of the 1.5". I'm in San Francisco this week, and Mr. S has a 1x38", and I'm oooooh so tempted!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 am

Shardik wrote:
Slink_5up.jpg

That's not the colon snake, that's the Slink! And I have a first generation Slink, the 21" model with the 3" base, which I think they sell now as the "Large." I love it. I can often take almost all of it and sometimes take all of all of it, and it's a wonderfully weird and fulfilling sensation to be able to do so.

I do actually have the Square Peg Depth Probe, which is closer to an authentic colon snake than anything else. In fact, I have three! The 1"x15", the 1.5"x15", and the 1.25"x20". Those are all amazing too; I've taken all of the 1", about 15" of the 1.25", and about 11" of the 1.5". I'm in San Francisco this week, and Mr. S has a 1x38", and I'm oooooh so tempted!

Opps my bad ... Thanks for your reply

Nogephaii ahf' c' ah

Return to “General Discussion”