Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slaanesh

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Chibity wrote:CREW. YOU'RE GETTING SEVEN TTC DICK HEAVEN TONIGHT.

*factors you into my nighttime plans* :laugh: :laugh: I reckon it'll be great seeing them all together at once!
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Chibity wrote:CREW. YOU'RE GETTING SEVEN TTC DICK HEAVEN TONIGHT.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Heeere we gooo! Party tiiiime!

I can't thank TTC enough for their amazing service. All of the Surprise Me's were indeed a surprise! From a turquoise shaft Mini to a Large with UV reactive red shaft and green spot-rimmed base (he looks sooo cool in the dark), all of the toys turned out amazing! The aesthetic going on in TTC's workshop is top tier, in my opinion! I'm not sure who specifically does the pouring, if its one person or many, but I want to send a digital hug to the whole crew for making these guys come to life.

Welp, without further ado, the deeecks!

17 minute long unboxing video (142 MB):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwpIBu ... duaU1QR2s/

Small Jake - Medium Firmness - Swirling monochrome marble

Small Cortez - Medium Firmness - Triple fade from teal, to dark blue, to black-purple

Small Mocha - Medium Firmness - Triple marble of black, teal and dark blue

Mini Alto - Medium Shaft, Firm Base - Turquoise gemstone shaft with purple base and spot-rim detailing

Small Alto - Medium Shaft, Firm Base - Triple Wave fade from cream, to teal, to dark purple, with a pale metallic green base

Medium Alto - Soft Shaft, Firm Base - Fade from pink-magenta to sunset yellow, with pearly white base

Large Alto - Soft Shaft, Firm Base - Fade from bright (UV reactive) to dark magenta, with dark green base and UV reactive spot-rim detailing

That's a whole lot of amazing deeecks, and I'm just completely blown away by the quality and appearance of them. I couldn't be a happier Chibs! If anyone would like comparisons between these fellows and anything in my toy list (in my profile), feel free to let me know and I'll post it over on The Big Comparison Thread!
Last edited by Chibity on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
nevan

Postby nevan » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Chibity wrote:Heeere we gooo! Party tiiiime!

I can't thank TTC enough for their amazing service. All of the Surprise Me's were indeed a surprise! From a turquoise shaft Mini to a Large with UV reactive red shaft and green spot-rimmed base (he looks sooo cool in the dark), all of the toys turned out amazing! The aesthetic going on in TTC's workshop is top tier, in my opinion! I'm not sure who specifically does the pouring, if its one person or many, but I want to send a digital hug to the whole crew for making these guys come to life.

Welp, without further ado, the deeecks!

[images were here]

That's a whole lot of amazing deeecks, and I'm just completely blown away by the quality and appearance of them. I couldn't be a happier Chibs! If anyone would like comparisons between these fellows and anything in my toy list (in my profile), feel free to let me know and I'll post it over on The Big Comparison Thread!

Ooooooh my gooooosh, those are all so amazing!!!! :misc2: :excited:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:11 pm

That is an epic and gorgeous collection from TTC Chibity!
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 am

They are all so beautiful!

Now I want a Cortez, a Mocha and possibly an Atlas :crying: But I am not sure about shipping with USPS, I don't want to have to go to customs and show them what I bought. Maybe I can scramble up the courage one day.

Oh and I saw just now that they have a coupon for free shipping over 300$. Do they always do that or is that a special deal for a limited time? If it is I might have to just order now, it saves me a ton of money.
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:49 am

Welp, while I wanted to put an order in with PhoenixFlame/PhoenixForge Creations, those Halloween colours from TwinTail Creations are just too tempting in the long run.... Doubly so once hubby mentioned he liked one of the colours too. Only enough money for one or the other, and I'm waiting on the mediums to come back anyways ^_^;;;;;

.....So from TTC I'm putting in a "surprise" order of a Small Mocha for him in Moonlight Monster, algonside a full toolkit of their CogRings, and then a Small Alto in Corruption for myself.... I also ordered a BunnyBuns (for him) and Petunia (for myself) from Primal Hardwere. I say surprise because I haven't told him yet, mwa ha ha ha ha ^_^

...Now to just see if I can maintain that surprise until they arrive ^_^;;;;;
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:50 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:

Now I want a Cortez, a Mocha and possibly an Atlas :crying: But I am not sure about shipping with USPS, I don't want to have to go to customs and show them what I bought. Maybe I can scramble up the courage one day.

Oh and I saw just now that they have a coupon for free shipping over 300$. Do they always do that or is that a special deal for a limited time? If it is I might have to just order now, it saves me a ton of money.

It's a permanent thing
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:

Yeppers, TTC has offered the free shipping on orders over $300 for a couple months now, which is awesome! I can remember a few times when my orders from BD hit over$300, so its not a terribly difficult threshold to meet if you're planning on doing a bigger splurge on some bigger toys.

Also, being in Canada and getting shipment from USPS sure was interesting. The package was sent out on October 13th, so it took 12 business days to get here (18 actual days), which certainly is a lot longer than Bad Dragon's FedEx options. It also seemed like it got hung up in Canadian Customs for the longest time, which was 5-6 days, and the rest beforehand was it traveling to like, 4-5 different US states. xD These deecks have been doing some cross-country adventuring. And when it did pass through customs, I had to use the tracking number on Canada Post's website instead of USPS, which didn't update anymore at that point. But I eventually got them, and I'm ever so happy to have them here!

WhiteWulfe wrote:Welp, while I wanted to put an order in with PhoenixFlame/PhoenixForge Creations, those Halloween colours from TwinTail Creations are just too tempting in the long run.... Doubly so once hubby mentioned he liked one of the colours too. Only enough money for one or the other, and I'm waiting on the mediums to come back anyways ^_^;;;;;

.....So from TTC I'm putting in a "surprise" order of a Small Mocha for him in Moonlight Monster, algonside a full toolkit of their CogRings, and then a Small Alto in Corruption for myself.... I also ordered a BunnyBuns (for him) and Petunia (for myself) from Primal Hardwere. I say surprise because I haven't told him yet, mwa ha ha ha ha ^_^

...Now to just see if I can maintain that surprise until they arrive ^_^;;;;;

That sounds like an awesome package of toys! I hope they all work out well for you! ^U^ The two CogRings I ended up getting are a metallic marbly black one, and a creamy white one which I realized also glows in the dark! I think the black one looks super great on my custom sunset Alto. <3 I'll make sure to give them a try on both Alto and the real deal if he's up for that.
Last edited by Chibity on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:31 am

Chibity wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:

Yeppers, TTC has offered the free shipping on orders over $300 for a couple months now, which is awesome! I can remember a few times when my orders from BD hit over$300, so its not a terribly difficult threshold to meet if you're planning on doing a bigger splurge on some bigger toys.

Anyways, that sounds like an awesome package of toys! I hope they all work out well for you! ^U^ The two CogRings I ended up getting are a metallic marbly black one, and a creamy white one which I realized also glows in the dark! I think the black one looks super great on my custom sunset Alto. <3 I'll make sure to give them a try on both Alto and the real deal if he's up for that.

Also, being in Canada and getting shipment from USPS sure was interesting. The package was sent out on October 13th, so it took 12 business days to get here (18 actual days), which certainly is a lot longer than Bad Dragon's FedEx options. It also seemed like it got hung up in Canadian Customs for the longest time, which was 5-6 days, and the rest beforehand was it traveling to like, 4-5 different US states. xD These deecks have been doing some cross-country adventuring. And when it did pass through customs, I had to use the tracking number on Canada Post's website instead of USPS, which didn't update anymore at that point. But I eventually got them, and I'm ever so happy to have them here!

Thanks for letting me know! Thats awesome. I guess I will wait to see what their black friday deal is (I saw it was 25% off the order last year) and might get a Dante and a set of CogRings on top of the other three toys I am thinking about. Taxes would then be around the same as shipping and if I could get shipping for free, that would be great. Living in Germany with all that different taxes is kind of annoying when buying from the US.
That beeing said, I actually just got a over 300$ order form BD :laugh:

ImageImage
None

Postby None » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:[...]

What annoys me most about German import taxes is that they tax the price before discounts were applied, so the taxes remain ridiculous >_>
4.11.11-zen
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am

None wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:[...]

What annoys me most about German import taxes is that they tax the price before discounts were applied, so the taxes remain ridiculous >_>

Yes, I had that with my first BD order (I don't know how it is if only the discounted price is on the invoive. I guess they then need to use that amount to base the tax on). And I hate that they also tax the shipping cost as well..

ImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm

They're all so lovely ='-D! What wonderful surprises! Is the surface texture more intense/rougher in medium firm vs soft? Real texture sensitive. I'd prefer medium/6 yet would go soft/4 if necessary.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:56 pm

lovelyscales wrote:They're all so lovely ='-D! What wonderful surprises! Is the surface texture more intense/rougher in medium firm vs soft? Real texture sensitive. I'd prefer medium/6 yet would go soft/4 if necessary.

I'll certainly let you know when I get a chance with the toys <3 Have a bunch of stuff going on for Halloween and unfortunately haven't had a chance yet.
ImageImage Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:38 pm

New Folklore Silicone, on etsy, just released their limited time only plugkins--lil pumpkin plugs!! :laugh:

They're so darn cute!! :misc2:

il_570xN.1338540092_jdjl.jpg
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Those pumpkin plugs are definitely cute to say the least!

...In other news, apparently Twin Tail Creations is buying out Frisky Beast, with more to be announced later on in the week... https://twintailtoys.tumblr.com/post/16 ... nouncement
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:55 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:New Folklore Silicone, on etsy, just released their limited time only plugkins--lil pumpkin plugs!! :laugh:

Got a link? :smilenox:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:57 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:New Folklore Silicone, on etsy, just released their limited time only plugkins--lil pumpkin plugs!! :laugh:

Got a link? :smilenox:

Main shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/NewFolkloreSilicone
Three pack: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/5549368 ... e_active_1
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:59 pm

WhiteWulfe wrote:Those pumpkin plugs are definitely cute to say the least!

...In other news, apparently Twin Tail Creations is buying out Frisky Beast, with more to be announced later on in the week... https://twintailtoys.tumblr.com/post/16 ... nouncement

Wow, this is huge news in the silicone dick industry. I know a few folks have expressed concerns about TTC on here, but it's nothing on the scale of what I see expressed about FB. Sounds like now people who were interested in FB's designs but didn't want to deal with a notoriously difficult company will be able to make those purchases.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:25 pm

Tempest wrote:
WhiteWulfe wrote:Those pumpkin plugs are definitely cute to say the least!

Wow, this is huge news in the silicone dick industry. I know a few folks have expressed concerns about TTC on here, but it's nothing on the scale of what I see expressed about FB. Sounds like now people who were interested in FB's designs but didn't want to deal with a notoriously difficult company will be able to make those purchases.

HOLY SHIT REALLY?!?! Bloody hell that's comes as a shock - my wallet is already crying at the thought! :bugeyed:

Return to “General Discussion”