Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Futa Princess

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:54 pm

I hope TTC makes cute little Reindeer squishes or even snowmen. And some of the promos FB had around this time that had candy and minis bundled in a set (like the halloween set that had a dicklet and egg with some candy in a little tin holder)
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Villie wrote:Black pilots trained at Tuskegee Institute during World War II called themselves the Spookwaffe."

Holy shit you nearly made me piss myself laughing XD The Spookwaffe oh my god that's a great name :widesmile: If that's how they refer to themselves then it's not racist at all, and laughing at yourself and situation is how some people deal with things. I mean come on, we British are a prime example of loving to make jokes at our own expense - just look at how it helped us keep up morale during the war!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Futa Princess wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:That's because you never see them at night time when ghosts come out! :mystery:

But yeah, it's a dumb old term. I use spook as a silly spooky term as well. like if someone posts a picture of a skeleton its like "ah much spook!"
To me, it's about connotation. Same with any "bad" word, really.

Same goes for having a dark sense of humour too I guess, I have a wickedly dark sense of humour and it goes perfectly with my close friend's humour and shenanigans always ensue that would mortify those snowflakes you see online these days :widesmile: Never understood how people live their lives with such thin skin!

And they want to sell SEX toys and have shown they will dox any "cis white male" that would dare to order :laugh:

Edit, while *I* don't really like "retarded" being tossed around all willy nilly, its no reason to throw a company under the bus when there are way worse things that go on in the sex industry. Why can't they spend that energy helping women and *gasp* men who are abused within the sex industry instead of bitching that "REEE THIS SEX TOY COMPANY SAYS MEAN THINGS AND I HATE THEM!!! YOU SHOULD TOO REEEE"

HOLY SHIT I GET YOU :bugeyed: I'm always so fucking pissed off at people online making "cis white males" and straight guys feel like shit for just existing! I mean come on, what's wrong with someone living their life normally, not being gay, or not wanting to change their gender to be female? There's nothing at all wrong with that! :doh: I'm really sick of people being so racist towards white people and getting away with it because if anyone questions it they just get punted off as a racist and ignored :unamused: Same goes for being gay - if you're gay there's nothing wrong with that, but when that develops into bullying people because they aren't gay, then you have a problem.

Same for when people say retard - it's not exactly pleasant to hear but doesn't warrant an internet shit show! Same goes for the word faggot around where I live, people call their friends it when they're being stupid or doing something really dumb etc. - it's not being used with malicious connotations, some words just lose their meaning over time as time goes on.

Also I totally get you with the REEEEEE of people being offended that the whole world doesn't have the same opinion as they do. I don't understand why people make it their duty to pointedly be asshole when nobody is forcing you to talk to these people you don't like, and if someone is nice to you just be nice back! Ahh I'm too tired for this shit :unamused:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 pm

[quote"Fruityrumpusasshole"]
You. I like you a lot. Let me buy you a beer sometime [quote]

A beer for all the level-headed people left online! :widesmile: HOLY shit I have some fruit cider in my room TO THE ALCOHOL STASH! :laugh:
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Booo! and I'm all out of Malbu to mix with my cola. (PS: Try mixing Vanilla Coke with Malbu if you like coconut + vanilla)

Anyways I decided to google "spook waffle" and first pic was

Hell my boyfriend and his best friend (who is married) call one another that f word all in good fun.

Edit: Alright its outta my system.

Black Friday can't come soon enough! my poor wallet :doh:
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Fuuuuuuuck
I fall on my face for a few hours and.......

Let’s talk dicks!

What’s the round up on halloween specials?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Futa Princess wrote:But back on topic what I wanna know is that since FB is going to TTC...Will BR's old "Orion" finally have a release? I NEED that toy! an uncut knotted humanoid toy.

Do you know what all models Frisky Beast aquired? I tried searching through BRs twitter and frisky beasts (although I might not have looked far enough back)
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:26 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Fuuuuuuuck

Let’s talk dicks!

Well, there was Bad Dragons' limited Halloween colours

Damn Average's limited Halloween colours, squishies, and custom slots

Twin Tail Creations' limited Halloween colours and squishies

Kuduvoodoo's limited Halloween colours stock drop

Phoenix Flame Forge's limited Halloween mystery boxes

Xenova Synthesis' limited Halloween colours and stock drop

Monster Maxim's pumpkin squishies

New Folk Lore's pumpkin plugs

Glassbywoozy did some Halloween themed stock drops, too
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 pm

roseypearl wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:But back on topic what I wanna know is that since FB is going to TTC...Will BR's old "Orion" finally have a release? I NEED that toy! an uncut knotted humanoid toy.

Do you know what all models Frisky Beast aquired? I tried searching through BRs twitter and frisky beasts (although I might not have looked far enough back)

I remember the original post (which I had linked to on my blog, but the link is now broken ugh) stated that Frisky Beast had Orion and Sagittarius.

Pyxis went back to the original designer, while Leonius went to akrowsnest.

The current models are going to be sold off at some point, according to Yves' twitter.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Since you all love when I show up :misc2:

In a group Discord server with other creators

In a Telegram chat

There's some proof for abliest comments. :widesmile:

Wow people are already triggered by something like that? Then they shouldn't use the Internet at all if they can't handle it in my honest opinion. People are making bullshit out of everything nowadays :mystery:

First World Problems, like in the past we had to fight to survive... but now we have so much time that people always have to find something to complain and say how hard and difficult life is ...
Last edited by Lipton on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:50 pm

nevan wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Fuuuuuuuck

Let’s talk dicks!

Well, there was Bad Dragons' limited Halloween colours

Damn Average's limited Halloween colours, squishies, and custom slots

Twin Tail Creations' limited Halloween colours and squishies

Kuduvoodoo's limited Halloween colours stock drop

Phoenix Flame Forge's limited Halloween mystery boxes

Xenova Synthesis' limited Halloween colours and stock drop

Monster Maxim's pumpkin squishies

New Folk Lore's pumpkin plugs

Glassbywoozy did some Halloween themed stock drops, too

ooo! I missed xenova synthesis!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Back to the conversation about dicks and things, I'm really hoping that some company- any company really- will start making smooth/textureless, soft, silicone buttplugs after all this holiday silliness lol. The pumpkins were adorable, and I love Woozy, but sometimes you just want something that's shaped like, well, a standard buttplug that's softer than what Tantus has to offer.

:mystery:

Mr. Jasmine wants to try some out, but most of the ones I can find on the market are too intimidating for him. I think it's a matter of eyes and holes not knowing how to mesh up though, lol.
ImageImage
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 pm

nevan wrote:The current models are going to be sold off at some point, according to Yves' twitter.

Ohhhh, and if anyone sees where Malus goes, post it on here in case I miss it! :liplick: That was the only one from BR on my wishlist but I didn't jump on it in time.

I was excited when I first read that TTC is acquiring FB's company, because I have a really big FB wishlist that I have left sitting and waiting because of the issues FB has been having in getting orders out... but, I'm wondering how the whole acquiring thing works. Do you lot think that they will keep all the models, get rid of some or change them? It'll suck if I don't get a chance to get the ones I really wanted, but that's how it goes in silicone dicks I guess. :crying: I also wonder how the colours will end up - I LOVE Frisky Beasts really bright, colourful style and a lot of their colour options, but it's very different than TTC's style. It will be interesting to see how things go and what remains! And I do really, really hope that they keep all of FB's models for sale and also eventually make BIGGER versions! :excited: I'm definitely happy about the thought of a business taking on FB's stuff that is quicker so far and seems to be sending out consistently good quality products! I hope it goes well.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Fugletid wrote:(specifically why the term “cishet” isn’t offensive)

If the person being labeled finds the term offensive, it's offensive. Doesn't matter what the speaker intended.

You don't have to care that they're offended. But denying it makes no sense.

Taka wrote:didn't BD "steal" their month, stars signs and halloween color from DA?

Sinister Pumpkin is stolen from tigers. "Stolen".

Jasmine wrote:Back to the conversation about dicks and things, I'm really hoping that some company- any company really- will start making smooth/textureless, soft, silicone buttplugs after all this holiday silliness lol.

There's SquarePeg and Oxballs.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm so excited by this! I love TTC and their beautiful pours! I really hope that means I'll get my FB order and that the inspiration will stay the same! FB sent me pictures of two of my toys a year ago, so I wonder if I'll ever get those particular ones :psyduck:
ImageImage
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Fugletid wrote:(specifically why the term “cishet” isn’t offensive)

If the person being labeled finds the term offensive, it's offensive. Doesn't matter what the speaker intended.

You don't have to care that they're offended. But denying it makes no sense.

Taka wrote:didn't BD "steal" their month, stars signs and halloween color from DA?

Sinister Pumpkin is stolen from tigers. "Stolen".

Oh, yeah, that was overly unspecific of me - I mean more the difference between something being offensive and being a slur. Anything can be offensive, if it offends, but a slur is something that reinforces a social pattern of negative thought toward a minority (and I will contend that except among in-groups, it's not benign to toss them around - as they say in linguistics, "language influences thought".). I won't, however, disagree that it's gross to throw around the term "cishet" indiscriminately (no pun intended), but in this case it was a tongue-in-cheek joke about how the reason male-owned mainstream sex toy companies tend to design gross-looking and anatomically incorrect dildos is because they may be afraid to look too closely at a penis lest they start to feel a little gay. :P (Edit: though it should be said, that joke wasn’t specifically what his concern was addressed at, more the general usage.)

Re: color theft, I find it particularly ridiculous since most of the accusations center around 2-3 color simple marbles/splits, or even single colors, and, like... the pigments are all bought from the same places?? For example, what I’ve heard referred to as “Bad Dragon’s purple” is just the stock purple that you buy from one of the usual silicone pigment suppliers. Similarly, all thermo-color pigments are generally bought from Solar Color Dust, same with glow powders, etc etc.

By the way, here is a particularly egregious example of someone stealing BD’s Sinister Pumpkin colors that I saw at the grocery store today:

I’m also looking forward to when those people come out with their own shop and they reveal all the colors that no one has ever seen before. Also, they’ll be one of the only stores that is actually as problematic as they claim the others are, given the history of harassment against even non-makers. There’s almost definitely an FB-style compilation post waiting somewhere.

———

Anyway! I finally got my big box o’ dildos from the states, and they’re all super pretty!! It will have to wait to post the photos since imgur doesn’t work on my phone anymore but they will be coming! :D
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:38 am

Blue Ritual posted an update on tumblr! Notably, they've said that Frisky Beast have the molds for Sagittarius and Orion (and have asked that no one go and harass FB about when they might be coming out - I'm predicting an October/November release based on... nothing, but it could be that we don't see them until 2017!). Pyxis is in the hands of its original designer, and there's no mention of the Leonius model. The final two toys they have in stock - a couple of pretty Orions - are going to possibly be raffled or auctioned, presumably in the near future.

I was busy searching for some pics of br/akn leonius, (wanted to buy one, potentially secondhand) when I came across this from 2016. Maybe we might see the Sagittarius and Orion from TTC? (The link doesn't work
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:02 am

Jasmine wrote:Back to the conversation about dicks and things, I'm really hoping that some company- any company really- will start making smooth/textureless, soft, silicone buttplugs after all this holiday silliness lol. The pumpkins were adorable, and I love Woozy, but sometimes you just want something that's shaped like, well, a standard buttplug that's softer than what Tantus has to offer.

:mystery:

Mr. Jasmine wants to try some out, but most of the ones I can find on the market are too intimidating for him. I think it's a matter of eyes and holes not knowing how to mesh up though, lol.

THIS. just. comfortable soft plugs. nothing complicated.

squarepeg's soft egg plug is the closest to these parameters, but it'd be nice to have other options too.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

So... Dicks. Anyone ordered from Phoenix flame recently? I love their designs but can only enjoy them vicariously until they get their XL molds made.

I swear there's more than 4 people who would buy them!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Tempest wrote:So... Dicks. Anyone ordered from Phoenix flame recently? I love their designs but can only enjoy them vicariously until they get their XL molds made.

I swear there's more than 4 people who would buy them!

Not recently, but I have ordered their retro small Monty (custom) and a desk guardian around valentine's day. Great to work with and I'm happy with them both!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée

Return to “General Discussion”