Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Hey everyone, Screamy here I'm in a discord chat where Stripe is answering a bunch of questions about the merger.

I'll be posting the full Q and A later but ill also try to ask questions posted here that werent asked in the discord.
I wont be replying live to this I hope you understand but I will post the full QandA as soon as possible to make it easier! it will also be cross posted to tumblr if anyone wants to boost it.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Barghest wrote:This makes me so excited to get my Seahorse! Those textures look amazing.

Also, it's worth keeping an eye on Mr Hankey's Toys over the next week if you like their fantasy offerings... Just wait. :wink:

I got mine in their medium firmness. Its a bit on the firm side almost like bds firm, Its intense. So far I am enjoying it, only two sessions so far and I have very much enjoyed both. Overall it may be the perfect toy for me.

I can't wait for more cool stuff from them :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm

XCA is also getting ready for a big con too though, so I’m happy they are trying at it anyhow. I’d love to see an lg or xl of the Scarab at some point, just for show because damn :psyduck: ttc seems to do a lot of research but way behind the curve. I’m interested to see how they handle the acquisition of FB, and which models of theirs and fb is going to take priority. :mystery:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Screamy wrote:Hey everyone, Screamy here I'm in a discord chat where Stripe is answering a bunch of questions about the merger.

I'll be posting the full Q and A later but ill also try to ask questions posted here that werent asked in the discord.
I wont be replying live to this I hope you understand but I will post the full QandA as soon as possible to make it easier! it will also be cross posted to tumblr if anyone wants to boost it.

Thanks!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Screamy

RE: Twin Tail Creations acquisition of Frisky Beast

Postby Screamy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Edit: Because of how I have been treated by this company, any work I have ever put into promoting or helping them will be removed. Sorry everyone. :mystery:
Last edited by Screamy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Wow! This is sooooooooo informative and I honestly see nothing but good things and expect good things in the future! It may be a bumpy road at first but I look forward to this new chapter in dickstory and am very excited for these future endeavors! :misc3: :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Slippery-When-Wet

Re: RE: Twin Tail Creations acquisition of Frisky Beast

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Screamy wrote: :words:

This is amazing!! Thank you so so much for all the work you put into this!
ImageImage
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Slippery-When-Wet wrote:
Screamy wrote: :words:

This is amazing!! Thank you so so much for all the work you put into this!

It's no problem! Stripe and the people who asked the questions did most of the work, i just logged and formatted it :dukeretro:
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 am

Screamy wrote:"...We thought XL models would be a high priority, but then Alto happened - and working with Chibity as a guest designer has been an incredible ride."

You heard it here first, guys.

Chibity was an incredible ride.

:nomnom:
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 am

Y'know this year I think BD's usual black friday sales will be better since the change. Cos now onyx black and have gold or sliver glitter mixed in, so if you don't want solid black maybe get one of those?

All I want from BD now tho is a small Pierce with CT and I gotta get it in gray/concrete
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 am

Chibity wrote:
Screamy wrote:"...We thought XL models would be a high priority, but then Alto happened - and working with Chibity as a guest designer has been an incredible ride."

You heard it here first, guys.

Chibity was an incredible ride.

:nomnom:

Omg sorry but your new avatar is so adorable ! :excited:

As for TTC, REALLY excited they are getting the kaijus first, as the only toy on my wishlist from FB were Humpbreak and Croxic. But also worried they would try coordinating two Black Fridays at once. I hope this won't mean an even bigger backlog. If I can get anything during Black Friday I really should keep an eye on XCA too.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:21 am

While I'm glad TTC took over FB, now reading the discord chat I'm a little worried. I kind of wish they had just gotten all the molds from FB, put them on the TTC site, and had done away with FB. I don't think Thero and Felicity are bad people (although the way they lied to people and banned people makes part of me dislike them) but I just have zerooooo trust in them at all. Hiring them and letting them still have a bit of control doesn't make them look better....I think it kind of makes TTC look a little worse. I'm happy to be proven wrong in the future, I just don't want FB to drag TTC down and don't want FB touching any of my toys lol (although if I order anything it'll be from the TTC website so I don't have to worry about that)
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:42 am

huh!
just discovered the ttc cogs make really excellent pinpoint lint brushes for my sewing machine
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:52 am

lizardbreath wrote:huh!
just discovered the ttc cogs make really excellent pinpoint lint brushes for my sewing machine

Had i been drinking my morning latte i probably would have spit it all over my phone

Imagine using a silcone toy like a swiffer duster. Your house would be spotless :widesmile:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:00 am

spiralcatfox wrote:

Had i been drinking my morning latte i probably would have spit it all over my phone

Imagine using a silcone toy like a swiffer duster. Your house would be spotless :widesmile:

LOL!!!!
I have a sudden need for an xl soft ANY toy!!!!!
Pretzal queen!!
[
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:03 am

lizardbreath wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:

LOL!!!!

Get a (legacy) chance!!
And it also would double as a weapon in case, god forbid, a burglary
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:

LOL!!!!

Get a (legacy) chance!!
And it also would double as a weapon in case, god forbid, a burglary

yay!!!!
my xl tyson is an EXCELLENT flail type weapon
but, alas, not "sticky" enough for lint duty :)
Pretzal queen!!
[
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:44 am

Hi guys I need your help so I've seen it before, but its a dual penis fantasy toy, its not bruce I know its by another fantasy toy maker does anyone know where and what it is ? I'm really sorry I know its not a lot to go with but I figured a twin shaft stands out a bit more than average :misc2: :crying:
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:51 am

DaedraQueen wrote:Hi guys I need your help so I've seen it before, but its a dual penis fantasy toy, its not bruce I know its by another fantasy toy maker does anyone know where and what it is ? I'm really sorry I know its not a lot to go with but I figured a twin shaft stands out a bit more than average :misc2: :crying:

a krow's nest faust?Image
Pretzal queen!!
[
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 am

DaedraQueen wrote:Hi guys I need your help so I've seen it before, but its a dual penis fantasy toy, its not bruce I know its by another fantasy toy maker does anyone know where and what it is ? I'm really sorry I know its not a lot to go with but I figured a twin shaft stands out a bit more than average :misc2: :crying:

Frisky Beast has ( or had ) a mechanical twin shaft toy and A Krow's Nest has one too if I am not mistaken ?
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”