Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AriesCat

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AriesCat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:54 am

► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:54 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:Hi guys I need your help so I've seen it before, but its a dual penis fantasy toy, its not bruce I know its by another fantasy toy maker does anyone know where and what it is ? I'm really sorry I know its not a lot to go with but I figured a twin shaft stands out a bit more than average :misc2: :crying:

Frisky Beast has ( or had ) a mechanical twin shaft toy and A Krow's Nest has one too if I am not mistaken ?

other than bruce those are all i can think of too :unamused:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:56 am

AriesCat wrote:FB's the Gigabeast?
https://frisky-beast.com/product/31/

AH YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS IT!!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:59 am

lizardbreath wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:Hi guys I need your help so I've seen it before, but its a dual penis fantasy toy, its not bruce I know its by another fantasy toy maker does anyone know where and what it is ? I'm really sorry I know its not a lot to go with but I figured a twin shaft stands out a bit more than average :misc2: :crying:

a krow's nest faust?Image

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE ITS SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU SO MUCH I FOUND IT IN THE END!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:01 pm

roseypearl wrote:While I'm glad TTC took over FB, now reading the discord chat I'm a little worried. I kind of wish they had just gotten all the molds from FB, put them on the TTC site, and had done away with FB. I don't think Thero and Felicity are bad people (although the way they lied to people and banned people makes part of me dislike them) but I just have zerooooo trust in them at all. Hiring them and letting them still have a bit of control doesn't make them look better....I think it kind of makes TTC look a little worse. I'm happy to be proven wrong in the future, I just don't want FB to drag TTC down and don't want FB touching any of my toys lol (although if I order anything it'll be from the TTC website so I don't have to worry about that)

I would have to say i feel very much the same way. Having two storefronts is somewhat absurd to me and keeping on the team two people who often lied to their customers doesnt help their image one but. I personally don't think I'll ever be ordering from the Frisky Beast storefront ever again because of how badly tarnished it is from Theropod's and Felicity's reputations but I /might/ order from TTC as long as those two arent in charge of making my stuff. :unamused:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:29 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

a krow's nest faust?Image

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE ITS SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU SO MUCH I FOUND IT IN THE END!

any time :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Screamy wrote:
roseypearl wrote:While I'm glad TTC took over FB, now reading the discord chat I'm a little worried. I kind of wish they had just gotten all the molds from FB, put them on the TTC site, and had done away with FB. I don't think Thero and Felicity are bad people (although the way they lied to people and banned people makes part of me dislike them) but I just have zerooooo trust in them at all. Hiring them and letting them still have a bit of control doesn't make them look better....I think it kind of makes TTC look a little worse. I'm happy to be proven wrong in the future, I just don't want FB to drag TTC down and don't want FB touching any of my toys lol (although if I order anything it'll be from the TTC website so I don't have to worry about that)

I would have to say i feel very much the same way. Having two storefronts is somewhat absurd to me and keeping on the team two people who often lied to their customers doesnt help their image one but. I personally don't think I'll ever be ordering from the Frisky Beast storefront ever again because of how badly tarnished it is from Theropod's and Felicity's reputations but I /might/ order from TTC as long as those two arent in charge of making my stuff. :unamused:

Can't say I disagree with you here :unamused: The 2 stores confuse me as well. I hope this will work out in the end. The idea of making 2 black fridays seems like a big task too.

Thank you for posting the list of Q&A by the way ! There are still many questions around but I guess we will have to see how it unfolds, starting with BF at the end of the month.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Screamy wrote:

Yeah I agree with all of this, also doesn’t make sense for FB to be continuing orders. The QA implied the backlog was an unfounded thing to have happened due to the circumstances of theros health, but honestly since I’ve been in this community I’ve heard nothing but long wait times and poor customer service from FB. I don’t see how limiting options will help since it hasn’t helped in the past. I had faith in this being a good solution but honestly after hearing this I really don’t have much faith things won’t go back to the same way
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Yeah I agree with all of this, also doesn’t make sense for FB to be continuing orders. The QA implied the backlog was an unfounded thing to have happened due to the circumstances of theros health, but honestly since I’ve been in this community I’ve heard nothing but long wait times and poor customer service from FB. I don’t see how limiting options will help since it hasn’t helped in the past. I had faith in this being a good solution but honestly after hearing this I really don’t have much faith things won’t go back to the same way

I fear it's an overly complicated cluster fuck waiting to happen :bugeyed: :unamused:
Pretzal queen!!
[
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:28 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
Screamy wrote:I would have to say i feel very much the same way. Having two storefronts is somewhat absurd to me and keeping on the team two people who often lied to their customers doesnt help their image one but. I personally don't think I'll ever be ordering from the Frisky Beast storefront ever again because of how badly tarnished it is from Theropod's and Felicity's reputations but I /might/ order from TTC as long as those two arent in charge of making my stuff. :unamused:

I fear it's an overly complicated cluster fuck waiting to happen :bugeyed: :unamused:

Yep, yep, and yep. I'm trying not to be too negative, but I feel the same as all of you.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Overall from what I'm reading and understanding from Stripe, they bought out FB to give the molds a new lease on life.
But that cant happen while the backlog is so atrociously bad.
So they took some molds for themselves to mediate demand and then left FB with the rest in ohio to pour. Theyre taking the three kaiju models (the old FB molds) to their main location and FB will either be making or getting new molds of those for pouring their backlog.
Frisky beast will continue to take back orders to balance the store budget while pushing out absurdly late orders to other people. But overall it will still be an atrocious wait and really in that matter not a dang thing has changed so why you would order from them is questionable at best.
Once FB gets through their horrendous backlog they might be able to take full time orders again.
But the thing that really throws this puppy off is the fact that they arent stopping orders. I can understand needing to have a flow of cash coming in to balance mishaps with silicone and stuff like that but the damage is done. this is a HUGE hole they have to claw their way out of and I think Thero believing they can finish it BY THE END OF 2017?? thats a little ambitious.

I hope they fix their queue to have late orders hyper prioritized, make more molds, and work more hours to get shit going. But i'm not privy to the actual legaleeze of the deal so I cant say what's going on for sure and stripe isnt allowed to say what their process for working through the queue is.

I'd like to apologize for how pessimistic I am about this, I'm highly skeptical of anything involving Theropod and Felicity due to the way they've behaved towards customers in the past. I simply don't trust them or like them.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Cool, though I do agree FB shouldn't be continuing (trying to) fulfill orders at all.

Maybe now I'll finally be able to get the two FB models I wanted but took off my wishlist some time ago, because the company just could not be trusted.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:41 pm

I, sadly, agree with almost everything that's been typed on the matter regarding FB and TTC... I wanted to be excited and feel positive, but it just seems like one big giant cluster. And it's nice that TTC will be taking the Kaiju models, but out of those, I only want a Croxic... The others didn't seem that popular to me?

However, even though I trust TTC to get out toys in a timely manner, using the old molds from FB is still a big no for me. After seeing a lot of their toys up close now in pics and hearing about them from others, their molds seem really sloppy or with PT and just, mehhhh. If the molds were being redone by TTC, then I might order, but overall it's not good enough for me to want to give my cash over at this point just because a few of the molds have transferred hands.

I also feel uncomfortable that FB is still involved in any capacity. I don't trust them, like others have said, and even with fail-safes in place, I really don't have that much confidence and overall, it seems like a big cluster. Too little too late, I think, and IMO, something more drastic would have had to happen... Or, this is just going to take forever, perhaps.

Instead, I wish TTC would focus on their own stuff... Expanding their lineup, making new sizes, etc... I'm worried that taking on this FB crap is just going to bog them down and take them away from their own stuff, which is really disappointing to me.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:47 pm

I just don't trust either store involved, lol. :misc6:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm cautiously optimistic about it all.... The regular reports of printer texture on the older models do have me worried, but I've never run into any problems with such... Then again, not much of our stuff even has that (our small Duke does have some, given how old it is, but as far as I know, I've not had an issue with it)

Croxic is interesting to me, and mayyyyybe Shellshock (especially if it can still have that reverse drip on it), so I'm curious as to how pricing and availability will pan out with them being offered at TTC. Thankfully though, at the moment I have to let my wallet recover for a bit, but some of those models (and say, the Hyaenodon) with TTC's velvety smooth pours.... I like the sound of it all.

Definitely hoping that sticky paws and bitty beasts remain on offer, as I've always wanted some of those ^_^;;;
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:48 pm

blushingkitten wrote:I, sadly, agree with almost everything that's been typed on the matter regarding FB and TTC... I wanted to be excited and feel positive, but it just seems like one big giant cluster. And it's nice that TTC will be taking the Kaiju models, but out of those, I only want a Croxic... The others didn't seem that popular to me?

However, even though I trust TTC to get out toys in a timely manner, using the old molds from FB is still a big no for me. After seeing a lot of their toys up close now in pics and hearing about them from others, their molds seem really sloppy or with PT and just, mehhhh. If the molds were being redone by TTC, then I might order, but overall it's not good enough for me to want to give my cash over at this point just because a few of the molds have transferred hands.

I also feel uncomfortable that FB is still involved in any capacity. I don't trust them, like others have said, and even with fail-safes in place, I really don't have that much confidence and overall, it seems like a big cluster. Too little too late, I think, and IMO, something more drastic would have had to happen... Or, this is just going to take forever, perhaps.

Instead, I wish TTC would focus on their own stuff... Expanding their lineup, making new sizes, etc... I'm worried that taking on this FB crap is just going to bog them down and take them away from their own stuff, which is really disappointing to me.

the pt is a major breaking point for me too. :unamused: the kaiju felt like skidding on concrete. hopefully once ttc gets the old mold they'll decide to make a positive and sand it down for a new mold.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:59 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:I, sadly, agree with almost everything that's been typed on the matter regarding FB and TTC... I wanted to be excited and feel positive, but it just seems like one big giant cluster. And it's nice that TTC will be taking the Kaiju models, but out of those, I only want a Croxic... The others didn't seem that popular to me?

the pt is a major breaking point for me too. :unamused: the kaiju felt like skidding on concrete. hopefully once ttc gets the old mold they'll decide to make a positive and sand it down for a new mold.

UUUUUUUUU HOW COULD YOU MAKE ME THINK ABOUT CONCRETE SKIDDING IN MY VAGINA?! UUUUUUU :crying: :crying: All jokes aside, holy shit that makes me queasy just thinking about it :bugeyed: :tinfoil:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:07 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:

I feel like I've seen a lot of people say they hope the molds are redone, and I've seen almost nobody say they like many of the Kaiji models except Croxic, so I'm wondering... Where they do their research? They say they do user research a lot, but never actually with what users, or where, so I'm sort of starting to wonder if they decide internally or ask just a couple people... Which is totally fine, I don't care, but it's just really disappointing for me, I guess.

It could have been so much more, and I had such high hopes! And perhaps it will be awesome with time, but from what I've heard now, I just feel overall meh and kind of over it at this point.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 pm

I feel like Felicity and Thero will have a lot less say so in the future as we are hyping them up to be. TTC has pretty much given them a job in their company. Maybe as designers, or pourers - but what suffered most about FB was their marketing and business running skills. TTC is officially in charge of FB now and they've said they expect to keep their new employees on task.

I wasn't expecting FB to just ship all the molds over and dissapear off the face of the earth. It will take a few months of slow transition so TTC doesn't get overwhelmed. They were bought out. So the Frisky Beast site and brand will still remain, it's just under new management, with TTC running the orders and store front.

I think it'll take longer than the end of the year for them to catch up, but I've had good experiences with FB and I believe that now that running a business isn't their main task, they should be able to work on what they do best - pouring silicone toys.
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:46 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
I feel like I've seen a lot of people say they hope the molds are redone, and I've seen almost nobody say they like many of the Kaiji models except Croxic, so I'm wondering... Where they do their research? They say they do user research a lot, but never actually with what users, or where, so I'm sort of starting to wonder if they decide internally or ask just a couple people... Which is totally fine, I don't care, but it's just really disappointing for me, I guess.

It could have been so much more, and I had such high hopes! And perhaps it will be awesome with time, but from what I've heard now, I just feel overall meh and kind of over it at this point.

I'll throw my input in too! I have Croxic and Humpbreak in small. Croxic is fun but nothing hugely mind-blowing for me, I do quite like it but it's not a favorite. My boyfriend, on the other hand, loves it. The Humpbreak I LOVE!! Love love love. The curve is great for me and that hooked-in tip really rubs me the right way when thrusting. I've been able to multiple orgasm with that one. But Humpbreak does nothing for my bf.

I definitely have a medium Humpbreak still on my want-list!!

Return to “General Discussion”