Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 pm

elfinqueen wrote:I've owned three toys in DA's medium (listed as ~8a) and two in BD's firm (8A), and I think that DA's approx. 8A tends to be a little less squishy in hand and slightly less flexible. Not a huge difference, but some. I'd say that DA's medium is more similar to TTC's firm than BD's, but maybe that's just me. Anyone else have thoughts? I mean, they're all pretty similar so I'm probably just splitting hairs. I'm guessing that the reason Sheep lists the shore as approximately 8A is because she's mixing 00-50 Ecoflex and 10A Dragon Skin? I could be wrong.

I'm unsure of the exact mixing Sheep does. My medium Lumpy's close to what my firm Chance's base was. I'd say they're real close to the same.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 am

elfinqueen wrote:
AustinFetish wrote:At Damn Average, is 8 firm between BD's 5 and 8?

I'm going to order something tonight, possibly.

EDIT: I found the chart of firmness that Nevan posted on page 6 of the firmness comparison thread.

Just ordered a Taf in 8 from Damn Average. Off The Bone coloration. Now, for a Belphad in the same color..... I'll have to wait. She keeps selling out of Belphads quick.

I've owned three toys in DA's medium (listed as ~8a) and two in BD's firm (8A), and I think that DA's approx. 8A tends to be a little less squishy in hand and slightly less flexible. Not a huge difference, but some. I'd say that DA's medium is more similar to TTC's firm than BD's, but maybe that's just me. Anyone else have thoughts? I mean, they're all pretty similar so I'm probably just splitting hairs. I'm guessing that the reason Sheep lists the shore as approximately 8A is because she's mixing 00-50 Ecoflex and 10A Dragon Skin? I could be wrong.

I already bought it in 8, so....I'm sticking with that. Also, Taf has a midshaft of 6.5" girth with a base and head girth of 8 inches. So, I don't want it to bend easily or be floppy. 8" isn't near my girth limit, so I'm taking a gamble. I have seen someone say that their Taf was too soft and floppy mostly amplified by the design shape. I just can't remember what firmness they had, probably 003 - extra soft.

When I get a Belphad, it'll definitely be in 005.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:38 am

AustinFetish wrote:I already bought it in 8, so....I'm sticking with that. Also, Taf has a midshaft of 6.5" girth with a base and head girth of 8 inches. So, I don't want it to bend easily or be floppy. 8" isn't near my girth limit, so I'm taking a gamble. I have seen someone say that their Taf was too soft and floppy mostly amplified by the design shape. I just can't remember what firmness they had, probably 003 - extra soft.

If it's any help, I've got a Taf in 8 and find it really easy to manage - no excessive flip flopping! I actually think the medium firmness helps to increase its presence and amplify its smooth textures as well. It's a great toy in-use - I hope you enjoy yours~ :widesmile:
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 am

Drazard wrote:
AustinFetish wrote:I already bought it in 8, so....I'm sticking with that. Also, Taf has a midshaft of 6.5" girth with a base and head girth of 8 inches. So, I don't want it to bend easily or be floppy. 8" isn't near my girth limit, so I'm taking a gamble. I have seen someone say that their Taf was too soft and floppy mostly amplified by the design shape. I just can't remember what firmness they had, probably 003 - extra soft.

If it's any help, I've got a Taf in 8 and find it really easy to manage - no excessive flip flopping! I actually think the medium firmness helps to increase its presence and amplify its smooth textures as well. It's a great toy in-use - I hope you enjoy yours~ :widesmile:

Thank you so much for that feedback!

"increase its presence", I definitely like the sound of that!
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Not really "fantasy" like, but I finally found an European based maker that makes human-like dildos AND have 0020-0030 firmness! :excited:
I'm always tired of seeing human like dildos with rock hard firmness, those have always been a bummer to me.
DeliZion is their shop name if someone is curious.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:40 pm

This Hati from PFF is simply amazing

Too bad it's a small :crying:

In other news XCA is starting to do "ejaculation ports" aka cum tubes :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:Not really "fantasy" like, but I finally found an European based maker that makes human-like dildos AND have 0020-0030 firmness! :excited:
I'm always tired of seeing human like dildos with rock hard firmness, those have always been a bummer to me.

Where do they say what shore durometers they use?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
griffin-morgenstern wrote:Not really "fantasy" like, but I finally found an European based maker that makes human-like dildos AND have 0020-0030 firmness! :excited:

Where do they say what shore durometers they use?

I send them a message on Etsy, this was their reply:

"HI :)

The silicone we use is platinum cured. (hypoallergenic and without smell)

firmness:
00-30 (medium-hard) this one is like a erected penis.
00-20 (soft-medium) like a half erected penis.

Best regards :)"
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:43 am

Phoenix Flame has added large Skoll and large Hati to their line up :widesmile:
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:12 am

Did anyone else order a mystery box from PFC? I'm really excited for mine, I can't wait for it to ship and get here. :widesmile:
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 am

L_eather wrote:Did anyone else order a mystery box from PFC? I'm really excited for mine, I can't wait for it to ship and get here. :widesmile:

I did!!! Still no shipping confirmation email yet, but I can't waaaait!!! :smile:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 am

Whoooooo, got shipping confirmation on my TwinTail Creations order!!! So can't wait to surprise hubby with his Small Mocha in Moonlit Monster as well as a full toolkit of CogRings, aaaaaand I really can't wait to see how that Small Alto in Corruption with a CumDrip turned out ^_^

As for PFC, definitely looking forward to ordering a medium Hati and medium Skoll in the soon-ish timeframe, because the dimensions just sound so wonderful. Love the thought of the larges, but I suspect that at the moment they'd be juuuust a tad too thick for me to take even the shaft ^_^;;;;

I also really want an inflatable from PH, but I suspect I should work on actually taking somewhat larger toys first before going that route ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
FeistyPhoenix

Postby FeistyPhoenix » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Villie wrote:
L_eather wrote:Did anyone else order a mystery box from PFC? I'm really excited for mine, I can't wait for it to ship and get here. :widesmile:

I did!!! Still no shipping confirmation email yet, but I can't waaaait!!! :smile:

I'm gonna work over the weekend to see if I can get some of these boxes out faster. Most of the boxes are like 80% assembled... the holdup is the gargoyles! Sorry about the slowness. I have one mold set for these little guys - not for lack of trying to make more molds, I just wrecked three sets of molds before I got one viable one and many hard lessons were learned (and fingers bruised) :laugh:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm

vixenvega wrote:Phoenix Flame has added large Skoll and large Hati to their line up :widesmile:

Hnnnnnnnnng

XL is so close I can taste it
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:40 pm

FeistyPhoenix wrote:
Villie wrote:

I'm gonna work over the weekend to see if I can get some of these boxes out faster. Most of the boxes are like 80% assembled... the holdup is the gargoyles! Sorry about the slowness. I have one mold set for these little guys - not for lack of trying to make more molds, I just wrecked three sets of molds before I got one viable one and many hard lessons were learned (and fingers bruised) :laugh:

Wooo hype! Saw you added medium Elvia too! Might be back for one of those if my small goes over well!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Rad drop at TTC is raaad! I also noticed that their stock images now have hover-over zoom in's, which is also pretty cool!

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Chibity wrote:Rad drop at TTC is raaad! I also noticed that their stock images now have hover-over zoom in's, which is also pretty cool!

That's a really cool pour! The fade is gorgeous, and I really like that striped two-tone base.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:52 pm

Love this aurora-like Mako that A Krow's Nest dropped! Not a shape I can use but they pour so many pretty toys :misc1: :excited:

This one is gone already but there's another UV rainbow vomit one in the shop lol

Penetrables comparison: here
L_eather

Postby L_eather » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 pm

FeistyPhoenix wrote:I'm gonna work over the weekend to see if I can get some of these boxes out faster. Most of the boxes are like 80% assembled... the holdup is the gargoyles! Sorry about the slowness. I have one mold set for these little guys - not for lack of trying to make more molds, I just wrecked three sets of molds before I got one viable one and many hard lessons were learned (and fingers bruised) :laugh:

No worries!! You have a lot of Halloween orders I imagine. I'm just making a promise to myself not to order a medium Elvia until it arrives, ha.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:45 am

vixenvega wrote:Phoenix Flame has added large Skoll and large Hati to their line up :widesmile:

Omggg my funds cannot follow :excited:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”