Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
roseypearl

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby roseypearl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:04 am

Welp. Ordered a Hitachi. Not duper excited even though it's super powerful,but I think once I try it I'll like it. I think I just feel "eh" about it because it's ugly...xD. Now to decide if I should still get an alto or not...
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:06 am

Well money trouble ahoy, looks like I am out for this year :laugh: Hope you all have a good time with the sales !
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:05 am

QimeraForge have boxes of squishy's, debating whether to wait to see if anything gets dropped later on, I do have my eyes on The Salamander, there is already one on the store, again I might wait.
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:11 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:
Nyan wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:I don't know if someone posted it before but TTC starts at 7 am MST and you have to use the code BLACK FRIDAY to get 20% off the entire card. And of corse the Void Black drop for 20% less and Mastercrafted inventory toys for less than base price

And you can use CYBER to get 20% for the rest of the weekend for 20 % off of all inventory and signature toys.

Now.. does anyone know if the free shipping over 300$ still applies during BF?

Nice, thanks for the info! Any examples of what a "Mastercrafted" toy looks like :nerdy: ?

I have no idea. I hope to be early enough to take a good look at them all :D

But 7 am MST is 3 pm where I live, so that shoud not be a problem :widesmile:

Oh maaan that's 3am where I live and I have work at 8 :,)
ImageImage
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:29 am

I will be at work, at 2 pm, trying to buy TTC toys without being spotted by my colleagues, WELP :cool:

Nyan wrote:Nice, thanks for the info! Any examples of what a "Mastercrafted" toy looks like :nerdy: ?

They posted some examples on twitter, here.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:33 am

griffin-morgenstern wrote:I will be at work, at 2 pm, trying to buy TTC toys without being spotted by my colleagues, WELP :cool:

Nyan wrote:Nice, thanks for the info! Any examples of what a "Mastercrafted" toy looks like :nerdy: ?

My god, my body is ready!!!
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

Slaanesh wrote:Right so does anyone here have any experience with the silicone firmnesses from Sinthetics please? I've looked around and haven't been able to find any mention on the website or through reviews of how firm their silicone is. If anyone has any idea I'd love to know! :misc1: :laugh:

I asked them about six weeks ago how firm the single-density silicone is. It literally took them two weeks to e-mail me back with: "Our toys are so realistic because they're made from live models!" No shit, Sherlock. So I politely emailed back and asked if they had a video of a single-density one being manipulated, like they do for the dual-density...and they never responded. I was irritated enough to take them off my silicone dildo guide. I won't refer anyone to somewhere with customer service that shitty.
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:45 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:I will be at work, at 2 pm, trying to buy TTC toys without being spotted by my colleagues, WELP :cool:

Wow, thanks! And good luck for the hunt :widesmile:
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Nyan wrote:Wow, thanks! And good luck for the hunt :widesmile:

Tee-hee! Good luck too! :misc2:

In other news, PrimalHardwere just announced its sale on twitter.

"Black Friday sale begins 12AM EST
20% OFF SITE-WIDE! (stock options only)
FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders and $20 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL.
More details will be available on the site once the sale begins.

(From another tweet)
To clarify "stock options only"...
Clicking on options that require notes, such as "custom color" or "custom pattern" will negate the Black Friday sale pricing.
"
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:10 pm

roseypearl wrote:Welp. Ordered a Hitachi. Not duper excited even though it's super powerful,but I think once I try it I'll like it. I think I just feel "eh" about it because it's ugly...xD. Now to decide if I should still get an alto or not...

Give into the urge. I'm sure not regretting having done such myself, although so far he's only sat on my desk (he did come in just yesterday, and I didn't quite pay close enough attention to dimensions but with warm up I should be able to ha e fun with him ^_^)

He definitely looks like he'll be a LOT of fun. Much more distracting (in a good way) to my eyes than my Winston's Tongue is - Alto makes it hard to focus on what's on your screen, to say the least.

Edit: according to hubby I apparently kept giving it lustful eyes, so yeah, I'd say the design definitely intrigues and catches various thoughts in my mind a lot...
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Hhhhh, I'm def ordering a new Android from EE but I also want to get an EA Neo. I'm hoping SOMEONE will let me buy theirs second hand but gaaaah. I've gotten a lot of extra commissions in so technically I have the money. ;3; Damn these cock sales, damn them all. ;A;

EDIT: Also, anyone know of any fuck machines that have black friday deals?
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Strange Bedfellas added some stock! The discount code isn't live yet, but there are some nice pours in there.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:53 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:In other news, PrimalHardwere just announced its sale on twitter.

"Black Friday sale begins 12AM EST
20% OFF SITE-WIDE! (stock options only)
FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders and $20 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL.
More details will be available on the site once the sale begins.

Hmmmm so the question for me is how badly do I want a bunny butt :widesmile: The temptation is real.

Beastial wrote: Damn these cock sales, damn them all. ;A;

I'm also considering sleeping through all the sales for the sake of my sanity and wallet lol :laugh: But OMG I was just driving back home at midnight and traffic here was backed up for MILES with people trying to reach BF sales...
Penetrables comparison: here
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Welp, I did it. I ordered a Deluxe Surprise Android with Thunderhoof as inspiration. ovo; Now the waiting begins, at least I can keep myself from ordering a Neo right now, I can't afford to drop another $200 on top of the $115 I just threw.
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:27 am

One of these days I'm gonna learn to save stock images off non-BD sites because I got a cute mini Trojan Horse from the EE sale that was a pastel rainbow (pink, yellow, and blue) and I can't find it in my cache. :sniffing:

Oh well, still happy about the grab anyway because that's one I've wanted to try for a while now and I like the colors. One can never have enough horse toys. :blush:
:mystery:
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:42 am

tamandua wrote:One of these days I'm gonna learn to save stock images off non-BD sites because I got a cute mini Trojan Horse from the EE sale that was a pastel rainbow (pink, yellow, and blue) and I can't find it in my cache. :sniffing:

Oh well, still happy about the grab anyway because that's one I've wanted to try for a while now and I like the colors. One can never have enough horse toys. :blush:

:widesmile:

(no trick though, someone had posted it elsewhere)
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:28 am

Fugletid wrote:
tamandua wrote:One of these days I'm gonna learn to save stock images off non-BD sites because I got a cute mini Trojan Horse from the EE sale that was a pastel rainbow (pink, yellow, and blue) and I can't find it in my cache. :sniffing:

:widesmile:

(no trick though, someone had posted it elsewhere)

Yes, that's the one! :misc2: :widesmile: Thank you so much!
:mystery:
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:03 am

Snatched up a mastercrafted Jake! EEEeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEeEEEEE!!!!!!!! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :crying: :crying:

ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:08 am

Muffy wrote:Snatched up a mastercrafted Jake! EEEeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEeEEEEE!!!!!!!! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :crying: :crying:

I watched you snatch it xD. Not participating in the sale, but my cat woke me up this morning so I thought I should give it a look. Congrats on the toy!
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:09 am

Oh man the mastercrafted toys here out really quick! None of them mini/soft, eh.

Here is a small screencap of them, plus on twitter.

Snagged a mini Cortez and mini Mocha in void black, YEY. :nomnom:
Attachments
Screenshot from 2017-11-24 14-05-19.png

Return to “General Discussion”