Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Robert Thompson wrote:Free shipping and Christmas delivery from Charon's tokens ending tonight

I saw this was still active today so I just pounced on a Siren you had in-stock. Really excited, it's a beautiful penetrable!

:excited: I'll try to do a review and comparison.

► Show Spoiler
Penetrables comparison: here
tamandua

Postby tamandua » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm

I seem to recall years ago before fantasy toys were a cottage industry with toys springing up everywhere on Etsy there was a dildo company that had a model that was shaped like a snake's head and it was quite detailed, down to the scales and everything. They had other "evil" inspired toy designs too like a devil dick in two sizes and others. This was over a decade ago though so they're probably lost to the ether now. I just remember window shopping toy websites back then because I wanted the devil dick (an ex had it and I wanted to know where he got it) but it was too big for me and I was pretty darn broke at the time.

I remember what it looks like, just not the name of it and nothing's coming up on Google. But it was definitely a thing. :psyduck:
:mystery:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Wow, I just got the email that my Mr. Hankey order has shipped! Okay, the shipping label has been printed, but still. On Cyber Monday, no less - that's a quick turnaround. I should have it on Wednesday; Thursday at the latest.

Can't wait. :smile:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Ghostchi

Postby Ghostchi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm

My order from TCC shipped :widesmile:
Went for the small Jake and Mocha in their medium firmness
I keep reading good things about them on here, I'm so excited > w < !!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Tempest wrote:Wow, I just got the email that my Mr. Hankey order has shipped! Okay, the shipping label has been printed, but still. On Cyber Monday, no less - that's a quick turnaround. I should have it on Wednesday; Thursday at the latest.

Can't wait. :smile:

same for me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:49 pm

tamandua wrote:I seem to recall years ago before fantasy toys were a cottage industry with toys springing up everywhere on Etsy there was a dildo company that had a model that was shaped like a snake's head and it was quite detailed, down to the scales and everything. They had other "evil" inspired toy designs too like a devil dick in two sizes and others. This was over a decade ago though so they're probably lost to the ether now. I just remember window shopping toy websites back then because I wanted the devil dick (an ex had it and I wanted to know where he got it) but it was too big for me and I was pretty darn broke at the time.

I remember what it looks like, just not the name of it and nothing's coming up on Google. But it was definitely a thing. :psyduck:

I know Self Delve has a snake toy or two, but they don't have scale details. KuduVoodoo also had a sculpt for a rattlesnake early on if I remember right, but I think it got pushed back (from how the sculpt looked, I would assume air bubble issues, no offense intended against the sculptor). I can't remember one that was sold alongside a devil toy. Maybe try TSX Toys? They have some weird stuff, though most of it isn't silicone, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a snake in there.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:19 pm

tamandua wrote:I seem to recall years ago before fantasy toys were a cottage industry with toys springing up everywhere on Etsy there was a dildo company that had a model that was shaped like a snake's head and it was quite detailed, down to the scales and everything. They had other "evil" inspired toy designs too like a devil dick in two sizes and others. This was over a decade ago though so they're probably lost to the ether now. I just remember window shopping toy websites back then because I wanted the devil dick (an ex had it and I wanted to know where he got it) but it was too big for me and I was pretty darn broke at the time.

Not sure about the snake, but the devil could possibly be from Divine Interventions.

For a more recent snake toy, there's Hole Punch's The Serpent and the Rat.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Robert Thompson

Postby Robert Thompson » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:03 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Robert Thompson wrote:Free shipping and Christmas delivery from Charon's tokens ending tonight

I saw this was still active today so I just pounced on a Siren you had in-stock. Really excited, it's a beautiful penetrable!

:excited: I'll try to do a review and comparison.

► Show Spoiler

Thanks. If you find her too tight try the Goblin. A lot more give even with her shorter size
I would be interested in how she stacks in your comparison chart
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Just put in my order for a medium Opal alto from ttc and an inventory black Friday mini jake. Now just the waitingggg
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:04 pm

That was fast! My BF order ~ a For Science mini Jake TTC kindly worked with me on after a site malfunction~ is already showing tracking info =-0. Please be as pretty as I hope :laugh:!

roseypearl wrote:Just put in my order for a medium Opal alto from ttc and an inventory black Friday mini jake. Now just the waitingggg

Congrats! Hope it turns out to your liking =^).
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Squishysquishy

Postby Squishysquishy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 pm

To anyone with sexy toy knowledge, any suggestions on Where/how to go about posting things I've made that I'd like to try to sell?

I'll probably make a tumblr at some point, although I've got like zero tumblr knowledge, and I'm fiddling with the idea of making an etsy store, but I'd like a bit more practice/feedback prior to that.

Just wondering if there are any other sites that people frequent. :nerdy:
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:20 pm

Squishysquishy wrote:To anyone with sexy toy knowledge, any suggestions on Where/how to go about posting things I've made that I'd like to try to sell?

I'll probably make a tumblr at some point, although I've got like zero tumblr knowledge, and I'm fiddling with the idea of making an etsy store, but I'd like a bit more practice/feedback prior to that.

I would recommend etsy/tumblr, but if not those possibly ebay? Another thing you could try is making a fetlife account and posting your toys on there, and getting in touch with your local kinky community? A bit of a different approach and might not be the most practical, but it's an idea.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Squishysquishy wrote:To anyone with sexy toy knowledge, any suggestions on Where/how to go about posting things I've made that I'd like to try to sell?

Tumblr is simple to use. At the least it would give you a place to post photos and the fantasy toy community would probably pick up on them fairly quickly and provide some feedback. Twitter could also get the word out.

BTW I had a look at your FA page. Quite promising :smilenox:
Penetrables comparison: here
Squishysquishy

Postby Squishysquishy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:25 am

roseypearl wrote:I would recommend etsy/tumblr, but if not those possibly ebay? Another thing you could try is making a fetlife account and posting your toys on there, and getting in touch with your local kinky community? A bit of a different approach and might not be the most practical, but it's an idea.

I've never been on fetlife; can't hurt to check it out! : )

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Tumblr is simple to use. At the least it would give you a place to post photos and the fantasy toy community would probably pick up on them fairly quickly and provide some feedback. Twitter could also get the word out.

BTW I had a look at your FA page. Quite promising :smilenox:

It's seeming tumblr is probably the best option.
Thank you! I'm hoping to do some character art for my critters eventually. I haven't linked my toy FA account as I'm not sure how appropriate that is on BD's forums. >.<
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:12 pm

I had a question about TTC/FB and I am sorry if it had been answered before and I forgot :doh: But I saw on their twitter that Humpbreak and Croxic are guaranteed to be re-released, which is great because those are the two models I want left from FB. When they mean re-release, does that mean those models are gonna be available on TTC’s website or are they gonna stay with FB, on their new website ? Since I still want an Alto fom TTC it would be useful if I could just order everything together.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
nevan

Postby nevan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I had a question about TTC/FB and I am sorry if it had been answered before and I forgot :doh: But I saw on their twitter that Humpbreak and Croxic are guaranteed to be re-released, which is great because those are the two models I want left from FB. When they mean re-release, does that mean those models are gonna be available on TTC’s website or are they gonna stay with FB, on their new website ? Since I still want an Alto fom TTC it would be useful if I could just order everything together.

There was this post that answers some questions in general about the merger: tumblr link

I think TTC will have all the Kaiju models, but I can't remember where exactly I saw that (I think the Silicone Summoning Circle Discord chat, but I might be wrong). There's also this tweet, but it's still kinda vague.

Hope that helps!
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:01 pm

nevan wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:I had a question about TTC/FB and I am sorry if it had been answered before and I forgot :doh: But I saw on their twitter that Humpbreak and Croxic are guaranteed to be re-released, which is great because those are the two models I want left from FB. When they mean re-release, does that mean those models are gonna be available on TTC’s website or are they gonna stay with FB, on their new website ? Since I still want an Alto fom TTC it would be useful if I could just order everything together.

There was this post that answers some questions in general about the merger: tumblr link

I think TTC will have all the Kaiju models, but I can't remember where exactly I saw that (I think the Silicone Summoning Circle Discord chat, but I might be wrong). There's also this tweet, but it's still kinda vague.

Hope that helps!

Ohhhh it does say on Screamy’s post that the molds they take over will be available through TTC’s website. I forgot because I have the memory of a fish. Thanks !
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
nevan

Postby nevan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:09 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Ohhhh it does say on Screamy’s post that the molds they take over will be available through TTC’s website. I forgot because I have the memory of a fish. Thanks !

No problem! <3
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

After dealing with a kinda tense situation, (I thought the post office ate my ttc bf order), my boys finally arrived!

A small/6 Cortez and a medium/4 Jake, in void black, plus a super nifty colored gear

_20171204_212233.JPG

_20171204_212159.JPG
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Dunno for sure if this belongs in here but I found this store on twitter, its a cloth-based BDSM shop that just opened. I believe its based in the Netherlands

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ollietoysbdsm
https://twitter.com/OllieToys
https://www.instagram.com/ollie.toys/
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.

Return to “General Discussion”