Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm

raptorfur wrote:Saw these pictures on the bad dragon discord. Anybody know who makes the white penetrable toy?

Bad Dragon Discord?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Roverseer2
Banhammered
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:14 pm

That penetrable is from Primal Hardwere. They were selling it at a con, pictures have popped up on Twitter and they've confirmed it's theirs. I think it's going up online soon.

But I really don't like how young the size with the legs make it look...
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:41 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I'll post on the toy later. It's all been work/family/holidays prep. A family member got diagnosed these last days. A grim diagnosis. Got new orders unopened upon my dresser. Toys are about the last of items on my mind. Apologies.

Huge huge hugs

Thanks so very much! Been taking my personal day today. Even if finances suffer for it. I truly need it.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tempest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I'll post on the toy later. It's all been work/family/holidays prep. A family member got diagnosed these last days. A grim diagnosis. Got new orders unopened upon my dresser. Toys are about the last of items on my mind. Apologies.

Huge huge hugs

Thanks so very much! Been taking my personal day today. Even if finances suffer for it. I truly need it.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time! Taking care of yourself is especially important when you have difficult things afoot.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm

I have been thinking about this toy since i saw it come out and with the 25% off code from their BF sale. I think I'm going to pick up a Goliath from MHT at some point before the code expires.

Now for the important thing, what color should i get? I haven't talked yet with their CS yet, but from the information i have gleaned from multiple sources and my own golden toy, they can do a few different colors and they can do metallic. So I'm thinking a green of some kind may look interesting on something this massive. Giant Orc wang? Any-who I am open to color suggestion's. Lets make this fun!
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Harbenz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:34 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Now for the important thing, what color should i get? I haven't talked yet with their CS yet, but from the information i have gleaned from multiple sources and my own golden toy, they can do a few different colors and they can do metallic. So I'm thinking a green of some kind may look interesting on something this massive. Giant Orc wang? Any-who I am open to color suggestion's. Lets make this fun!

I think a good green would be the best non human color for this model, other option I thought is a deep red like a Japanese oni. If they did cool things like EE maybe scars like Zangief... lol
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Beastial
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:07 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Beastial » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Harbenz wrote:
Beastial wrote:Oh yeah, they were at a con for a bit! I totally forgot, well whatever it's been 3 weeks that passed by so quickly, I can easily wait a few more. I totally forgot I even ordered it. <X3

Last year they ended all black friday orders at late January, so keep waiting :widesmile:


Totally cool with that, I'll just forget I ordered something again and be happily surprised whenever I get the shipping info next year. :3c
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Any-who I am open to color suggestion's. Lets make this fun!

Green = Hulk cock
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:Any-who I am open to color suggestion's. Lets make this fun!

Green = Hulk cock

yes I know. that's something I'm trying to not think of though. I dont want to think Hulk Smash when i'm toying. :crying:

Harbenz wrote:I think a good green would be the best non human color for this model, other option I thought is a deep red like a Japanese oni. If they did cool things like EE maybe scars like Zangief... lol


i did not think of red
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:29 pm

AKrowsnest did a small drop! And I gotta say props to whoever got their Rainbow UV reactive CORED Faust! I really hope you enjoy it! Its so beautiful.... :misc2: :excited:

Image
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby DaedraQueen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:But I really don't like how young the size with the legs make it look...


Yeah me too :surprised: i mean im a fan of size play (my husbands built like a brick shit house so he towers over me both height and width) but i dunno maybe its just cause all the crap on tumblr still wigging me out makes me consider deleting tumblr sometimes,

but then maybe its bigger than it looks!!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
fourdays
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby fourdays » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:31 pm

so Primal Hardwere is definitely shipping out black friday orders now. its only been two weeks and mine is finally on its way!
i was far too impatient to wait to see it so i made a shoddy mockup: a Squick with a Choking Hazard blue shaft and a Pumpkin Spice base!
► Show Spoiler
s/3 CT Terra Onyx Black s/3 Crash Rogue s/3 Spritz Frankenpour Wind Egg
s/3 SC Scorn Golden Hoard s/H [email protected] H0r5e Delux Surprise s/2 Cocksheath Rocket Red
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:47 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:But I really don't like how young the size with the legs make it look...


Yeah me too :surprised: i mean im a fan of size play (my husbands built like a brick shit house so he towers over me both height and width) but i dunno maybe its just cause all the crap on tumblr still wigging me out makes me consider deleting tumblr sometimes,

but then maybe its bigger than it looks!!


Same, though thankfully I didn't get anyone threatening me when I posted my custom tmnt 2k3 EE Shane, like even though I put that its after an of age (21~ years old) Mikey, you know how tumblr is with "if u age up a LITERAL CHILD char ur a pedo!" when through out the series they go from 15 years old to 17 or 18 at the end of back to the sewers.

But to hop back on topic, look what I found! http://www.thedodil.com/
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Roverseer2
Banhammered
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Futa Princess wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:But I really don't like how young the size with the legs make it look...


Yeah me too :surprised: i mean im a fan of size play (my husbands built like a brick shit house so he towers over me both height and width) but i dunno maybe its just cause all the crap on tumblr still wigging me out makes me consider deleting tumblr sometimes,

but then maybe its bigger than it looks!!


Same, though thankfully I didn't get anyone threatening me when I posted my custom tmnt 2k3 EE Shane, like even though I put that its after an of age (21~ years old) Mikey, you know how tumblr is with "if u age up a LITERAL CHILD char ur a pedo!" when through out the series they go from 15 years old to 17 or 18 at the end of back to the sewers.

But to hop back on topic, look what I found! http://www.thedodil.com/


Okay, sorry, but did you just complain about not having people yell at you? :psyduck:
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
raptorfur wrote:Saw these pictures on the bad dragon discord. Anybody know who makes the white penetrable toy?

Image
Image

I'm going to assume primal hardware just the way the vagina looks.
This is awesome for people who love micro/macro stuff!!


Not PH cause their bunnies don't have the feet sticking out, looks like an otter if thats a tail behind the Cole
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Futa Princess wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
raptorfur wrote:Saw these pictures on the bad dragon discord. Anybody know who makes the white penetrable toy?

Image
Image

I'm going to assume primal hardware just the way the vagina looks.
This is awesome for people who love micro/macro stuff!!


Not PH cause their bunnies don't have the feet sticking out, looks like an otter if thats a tail behind the Cole


It is from Primal Hardwere - it's in the works right now but since many people are against it, they are going to adjust the design before official release.
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Ah, ok. I didn't see any recent tweets from them about it, guess its staying on the downlo till it's fixed?
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Here's a pic that more clearly shows the tail:

Image

(source)


It looks much more disturbing with the tail obscured. But it still needs a redesign to look more like an otter. Perhaps more prominent fur texture (there is some, apparently) and a longer tail.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:AKrowsnest did a small drop! And I gotta say props to whoever got their Rainbow UV reactive CORED Faust! I really hope you enjoy it! Its so beautiful.... :misc2: :excited:

Image


Wow. That's a gorgeous pour. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:45 pm

You know what might be a neat idea? if there was furry styled mini daki for use with the masturbators, air pillow covers
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests