Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:52 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:If you are really ready to see it I am going to put it under a spoiler:

OMG kill it with fire.

I cannot unsee that now. I should have listened to your warning. :laugh: I really hope the googlie eyes were just googlie eyes and not part of the pore because gah nightmares.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Screamy wrote:
RainbowNanaki wrote:The bases on those TTC dicks look fab, but the rest of the toy is just...There's so much white with only 2 splotches of colour :unamused:

tbh i completely agree. I like the colour combo even if its a sports team colour. But none of the toys even look appealing when looking at the whole toy. It's such a boring pour and pretty much looks nothing like the promo art that was made.

Totally agree! Sad to see TTC going from swirly/tight/tye dye plus other unique marble syles to..this sorta marble :doh: :unamused:. Yeah the promo art didn't help. Looked so very much nicer than these ultra loose/blocky/chunk marbles.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:29 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:I'm a little afraid to ask this, but... what was BD's minions colour?
If you are really ready to see it I am going to put it under a spoiler :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
Always happy to have new nightmare material. :smilenox:
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:I'm a little afraid to ask this, but... what was BD's minions colour?
If you are really ready to see it I am going to put it under a spoiler :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
Always happy to have new nightmare material. :smilenox:

Oh god. i just remembered the name of this colour.


BaNAna

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Screamy wrote:Oh god. i just remembered the name of this colour.


BaNAna

:psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:

Knowing the colour's name allowed me to find a couple more pics. Spoiler because nightmares.

► Show Spoiler
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Xenocat Artifacts posted a shot of some of their shape of water inspired toys.

Image
https://xenocatartifacts.tumblr.com/pos ... -the-final

I'm not sure the sale information but the sale will begin on January 15th. I think closer to the initial drop, XCA will post more info

EDIT: https://twitter.com/XenocatArtifact/sta ... 7356007424
This is it guys! Closing in on our drop date for the Shape of Water inspired toys! 10-15 toys will be available January 15th! Reel in your Lover today! Color name is called “Jewel of the Amazon” #tsow #nsfw #TheShapeofWater #dildo #inspired
Last edited by Screamy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
User avatar
Manatease
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am
Gender: They

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Manatease » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm

WOAH.
NeoVervaine
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby NeoVervaine » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Finally bit the bullet, murdered my wallet, and cashed in on Mr. Hankey's BF Mea Culpa code. Got a XXXL Boss Hog in med firm and a XXXL Seahorse in 75% firm. The seahorse, assuming all goes well, will be a green fade so I'm excited for that. And we'll see how I handle full firmness.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:Finally bit the bullet, murdered my wallet, and cashed in on Mr. Hankey's BF Mea Culpa code. Got a XXXL Boss Hog in med firm and a XXXL Seahorse in 75% firm. The seahorse, assuming all goes well, will be a green fade so I'm excited for that. And we'll see how I handle full firmness.

Congrats both are amazing toys. Going with 75% was wise for the Seahorse I went with regular and it is pretty firm. With all those amazing texture and its shear size, it makes the toy a bit on the scary side to use. It amazing, I can "only" get to the fifth ridge.

I got my boss is 75% and its kinda just right. The firmness feels amazing in use l, but since it is a bit on the soft side. It is not very stable and compresses quite a bit. It is a seriously fat toy though. I don't know if you saw me raving about mine last month, but yeah its great. Its sooooooo thick.

Let me know if you want some compairison pictures, I have almost everything from BD.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
NeoVervaine
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby NeoVervaine » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:42 pm

KnotyDes wrote: I don't know if you saw me raving about mine last month, but yeah its great. Its sooooooo thick.

Let me know if you want some compairison pictures, I have almost everything from BD.


You're why I got the Centaur and why I've gotten both Boss Hogg AND the Seahorse when I was originally just gonna get the second. Your words of praise were quite convincing. I would love some comparison pics with XL Flint andor XL Centaur if you could.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:46 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:
You're why I got the Centaur and why I've gotten both Boss Hogg AND the Seahorse when I was originally just gonna get the second. Your words of praise were quite convincing. I would love some comparison pics with XL Flint andor XL Centaur if you could.

Glad to be of help :widesmile:

Ill get some picts up later.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Man Xenocat does such lovely pours and those are amazing! :widesmile:

Btw, I got a Medium Elva mystery custom awhile ago from PhoenixFlame Forge but never got a chance to post pictures of her! It is so beautiful she did a fantastic job! So great to work with and it turned out beautifully! She was a mystery Based on Madame Vastra from Doctor who (Yes I know I am obsessed with her)
Hand 2.jpg

Hand 3.jpg

Hand.jpg

Hand 4.jpg
Last edited by stuck-on-the-knot1 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:48 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Man Xenocat does such lovely pours and those are amazing! :widesmile:

Btw, I got a Medium Elva mystery custom awhile ago from PleasureForge but never got a chance to post pictures of her! It is so beautiful she did a fantastic job! So great to work with and it turned out beautifully! She was a mystery Based on Madame Vastra from Doctor who (Yes I know I am obsessed with her)

I think the person that makes that is phoenix flame forge
I actually forgot about that toy, if youve use it yet what are your thoughts on it if you dont mind me asking?
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:05 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Man Xenocat does such lovely pours and those are amazing! :widesmile:

Btw, I got a Medium Elva mystery custom awhile ago from PleasureForge but never got a chance to post pictures of her! It is so beautiful she did a fantastic job! So great to work with and it turned out beautifully! She was a mystery Based on Madame Vastra from Doctor who (Yes I know I am obsessed with her)
Hand 2.jpg

Hand 3.jpg

Hand.jpg

Hand 4.jpg


Silurian fingers! :widesmile:
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Noll wrote:Has anyone tried/possess a subwoofer from EE? I'm waiting on mine and I learned after ordering it that their medium could feel pretty hard. :doh: So I have mixed feelings about it: I hope I'll be able to enjoy it and on the other hand I'm really excited about that guided deluxe surprise color.


I have one -- also a deluxe surprise -- and out of all my toys, it's one of the most disappointing pours I've received. Like, part of it's my fault for the idea I gave them, but I feel like they also didn't put much thought/effort into it. Would have been nice if they asked me to confirm I was happy with the idea or showed me a picture before delivering on it (for the record: no toy maker has even done that for me :( though I see others get like 5 attempts on their pours)... Granted the shape of the mold itself makes some things much harder or impossible compared to say, Reptilian or Android which almost always look amazing. I guess they really like highlights on this model. At least it could have been GITD or something to make it interesting?

As a result I've definitely soured on their surprise options. But I mean look at this and tell me if you think it's worth $40 above the list price:

► Show Spoiler
Penetrables comparison: here
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Noll wrote:Has anyone tried/possess a subwoofer from EE? I'm waiting on mine and I learned after ordering it that their medium could feel pretty hard. :doh: So I have mixed feelings about it: I hope I'll be able to enjoy it and on the other hand I'm really excited about that guided deluxe surprise color.


I have one -- also a deluxe surprise -- and out of all my toys, it's one of the most disappointing pours I've received. Like, part of it's my fault for the idea I gave them, but I feel like they also didn't put much thought/effort into it. Would have been nice if they asked me to confirm I was happy with the idea or showed me a picture before delivering on it (for the record: no toy maker has even done that for me :( though I see others get like 5 attempts on their pours)... Granted the shape of the mold itself makes some things much harder or impossible compared to say, Reptilian or Android which almost always look amazing. I guess they really like highlights on this model. At least it could have been GITD or something to make it interesting?

As a result I've definitely soured on their surprise options. But I mean look at this and tell me if you think it's worth $40 above the list price:

► Show Spoiler


What did you ask for?? I've never seen one that bland before!
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Slaanesh wrote:What did you ask for?? I've never seen one that bland before!


It was supposed to be H.R. Giger-themed, you know like aliens and biomechanical things? Something a little creepy. I provided a few reference images. But this toy isn't creepy looking at all and "bland" describes it perfectly IMO. I know a lot of his work was monochrome but you gotta have some imagination and think how it would really look (rusty? corroded? slimy?)

Probably I would have been better off going with my first idea of a PCB theme. Green and copper. But I wasn't sure if they could control the pour enough to pull that off. Since then, I've seen photos showing they can do a pretty good job actually :<
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:What did you ask for?? I've never seen one that bland before!


It was supposed to be H.R. Giger-themed, you know like aliens and biomechanical things? Something a little creepy. I provided a few reference images. But this toy isn't creepy looking at all and "bland" describes it perfectly IMO. I know a lot of his work was monochrome but you gotta have some imagination and think how it would really look (rusty? corroded? slimy?)

Probably I would have been better off going with my first idea of a PCB theme. Green and copper. But I wasn't sure if they could control the pour enough to pull that off. Since then, I've seen photos showing they can do a pretty good job actually :<

I think the people getting 5 attempts at their pours or pictures asking if they are satisfied are people who orders intricate customs with specific patterns instead of surprises ? I never got a picture of a surprise toy. But yeah this looks really meh for $40 :unamused:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby katze » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:What did you ask for?? I've never seen one that bland before!


It was supposed to be H.R. Giger-themed, you know like aliens and biomechanical things? Something a little creepy. I provided a few reference images. But this toy isn't creepy looking at all and "bland" describes it perfectly IMO. I know a lot of his work was monochrome but you gotta have some imagination and think how it would really look (rusty? corroded? slimy?)

Probably I would have been better off going with my first idea of a PCB theme. Green and copper. But I wasn't sure if they could control the pour enough to pull that off. Since then, I've seen photos showing they can do a pretty good job actually :<

I think the people getting 5 attempts at their pours or pictures asking if they are satisfied are people who orders intricate customs with specific patterns instead of surprises ? I never got a picture of a surprise toy. But yeah this looks really meh for $40 :unamused:


I ordered an expensive custom Reptilian from EE about a year ago, and never got any pics. I think they send pictures out if they personally think it turned out wrong and want the customer's opinion, or need their opinion in general. Idk. :mystery:

I've gotten pictures from TTC however for my custom Jake, since they had to repour him a lot and wanted my personal opinion on him before they sent him out. Another reason was they said it was hard for them to get the colors I wanted and wanted to make sure it looked right to me.
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:30 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I think the people getting 5 attempts at their pours or pictures asking if they are satisfied are people who orders intricate customs with specific patterns instead of surprises ? I never got a picture of a surprise toy.


Yea I got 2 deluxe surprises years ago and the first time I saw them was when I opened the boxes.
Now.. for my custom orders of my Starscreams, they def sent me photos but those were pretty complex customs with some things they had questions about, such as "the red kinda pokes through the white is that ok" or "The tip shifted a little is this ok? we can give a coupon or remake it, etc"


EDIT: Strange Bedfellas just dropped a bunch of toys including medium batous and 3 packs of teenies as an add on (you cant buy them independently you have to add them to a larger order for now)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StrangeBedfellas
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests