Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Idra

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Idra » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:55 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Nice! That's gorgeous!!

Speaking of vag plugs, I've been looking for one... Do you have any others that work well for you for that, if you don't mind me asking? I recently grabbed a Jake to try, and I liked it, but it didn't want to stay in that well unless I held it. Maybe it's just my anatomy ;(

DA MiniChubbs stays in really, really well for me. Like... almost too well? Lol.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Why don't more anthro toys have human shaped heads? They are mostly pointy triangular. I think nature had a good thing going with human dongs in that department I mean they could have more texture sure or some bulges or something but the tip looks and feels good. Is there something I am missing such as do the semi triangular or pinched tips have something pleasurable about them? I think the divot some like the Knotty toys dire hell hound or jake from Twin tails look like they could bump up against the inner walls or prostate or g spot, perhaps.

Would the the knot on Knotty toy's dire hell hound have enough space to keep it inside with someone using a semi powerful vibrator? What about the frill things on the knot, they look intimidating to me. The description says it will stay put but I have had friends tell me a toy was too thick beneath its knot or that it was not the right shape to keep it inside and its knot kind of looks like one of the toys I was warned would not give me the experience I am looking for.

I personally can't really feel my Jakes lil nubbin head in use. I think the triangular heads are more for aesthetic reasons to give the toy a more feral look, tbh

Apart from all the other toys we mentioned on your thread, there are a couple of knotted toys made with blunt heads

Phoenix Flame Forge on etsy offers: Skoll, Hati, and Valentine the werewolves. Each one has different proportions and textures, but I'm not too sure if they'll produce the tie you're looking for. https://www.etsy.com/shop/phoenixflameforge

Strange Bedfellows has Tyv the Chimera, which features a blunt head, a textured shaft, and a decently long stem after the knot for a good tie https://www.etsy.com/shop/StrangeBedfellas

I also asked Amber from Knottys Toys if her Dire Hound ties well, and I'm just waiting for her response ^^
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:49 am

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Why don't more anthro toys have human shaped heads? They are mostly pointy triangular. I think nature had a good thing going with human dongs in that department I mean they could have more texture sure or some bulges or something but the tip looks and feels good. Is there something I am missing such as do the semi triangular or pinched tips have something pleasurable about them? I think the divot some like the Knotty toys dire hell hound or jake from Twin tails look like they could bump up against the inner walls or prostate or g spot, perhaps.

Would the the knot on Knotty toy's dire hell hound have enough space to keep it inside with someone using a semi powerful vibrator? What about the frill things on the knot, they look intimidating to me. The description says it will stay put but I have had friends tell me a toy was too thick beneath its knot or that it was not the right shape to keep it inside and its knot kind of looks like one of the toys I was warned would not give me the experience I am looking for.

I have the direhound, but I'm still struggling to even get the knot in, hahaha. It's too challenging for me >_<
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 am

Idra wrote:

Speaking of vag plugs, I've been looking for one... Do you have any others that work well for you for that, if you don't mind me asking? I recently grabbed a Jake to try, and I liked it, but it didn't want to stay in that well unless I held it. Maybe it's just my anatomy ;(

DA MiniChubbs stays in really, really well for me. Like... almost too well? Lol.

Thanks! I'll look again at it. Last time I checked, I think it was too big for me, but another look won't hurt. :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Idra wrote:

Thanks! I'll look again at it. Last time I checked, I think it was too big for me, but another look won't hurt. :)

MiniChubbs' mold broke awhile ago and I believe it's still m.i.a. Chubbs is still being made, but it has a 7.25" circumference.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Idra wrote:DA MiniChubbs stays in really, really well for me. Like... almost too well? Lol.

MiniChubbs' mold broke awhile ago and I believe it's still m.i.a. Chubbs is still being made, but it has a 7.25" circumference.

Looks like even the mini Chubbs is too big for me, unless I'm reading it wrong... Thanks though!! I'm sure someday I'll find something.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

I got my MHT XL Dragon today. It's extremely nice and is super squishy (I got 0030). I'm really happy with it, I hope it works well for me!
Last edited by vixenvega on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm

vixenvega wrote:I got my MHT XL Dragon today. It's extremely nice and is super squishy (I got 0030). I'm really happy with it, I hope it works well for me!
► Show Spoiler

That color is amazing :bugeyed: What did you ask for?
That beast is next on my wishlist :smile:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:42 pm

vixenvega wrote:I got my MHT XL Dragon today. It's extremely nice and is super squishy (I got 0030). I'm really happy with it, I hope it works well for me!
► Show Spoiler

That was fast and yeah that thing is very pretty/
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:28 pm

https://twintailcreations.com/collectio ... /clearance

TTC/FB Sale!
Nothing I’m after colour wise (probably been scooped up already) but maybe y’all can find something!
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:57 am

I’m surprised I didn’t see anyone mention EEs new model based on the shape of water, unless I missed it? I’m absolutely in love with the Yacuruna, the medium is perfect for my next toy while I work up to medium flint. And the natural coloration is exactly how I would imagine the fish man from the shape of water to look. So a win all around in my book, perfect shape/size/texture/and based on a creature I fantasize about.
Attachments
CF44F4A5-FDD8-43A8-A44B-B29191DB3EE6.jpeg
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:23 am

JackalJames wrote:I’m surprised I didn’t see anyone mention EEs new model based on the shape of water, unless I missed it? I’m absolutely in love with the Yacuruna, the medium is perfect for my next toy while I work up to medium flint. And the natural coloration is exactly how I would imagine the fish man from the shape of water to look. So a win all around in my book, perfect shape/size/texture/and based on a creature I fantasize about.

I have him, he's super good for riding. I recommend dropping the extra $5 for a suction cup. I sure wish I did. (I MIGHT sell the one I have for on with a SC and try to communicate with EE better to make sure I get it based of Heavenly Eye Mizutsune, not the original.)
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:45 am

JackalJames wrote:I’m surprised I didn’t see anyone mention EEs new model based on the shape of water, unless I missed it?

You did. I complained about the art, the dude lives in the Amazon, but the art has creatures from the ocean in it???
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:59 pm

► Show Spoiler

Where's that from again? Link to the product page if possible? It looks awesome!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
katze

Postby katze » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Where's that from again? Link to the product page if possible? It looks awesome!

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/dragon

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
JackalJames wrote:I’m surprised I didn’t see anyone mention EEs new model based on the shape of water, unless I missed it?

You did. I complained about the art, the dude lives in the Amazon, but the art has creatures from the ocean in it???

To be fair, the fishman in TSoW does seem to be depicted as being a saltwater resident, not freshwater. I would assume he might live more in the estuaries of the Amazon than up in the river itself.

Speaking of, I’m surprised I haven’t seen this article posted here!

https://www.gq.com/story/let-the-sex-to ... themselves
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Not all that fantastical, but my order from Vixen Creations arrived today! The Gee Wizard (the wand attachment) is a super pretty marble of clear silicone with like ribbons of emerald green.
The plug (Buddy) looks great for a beginner’s size ^^ Looking forward to trying them out when I’m not sick!

► Show Spoiler
ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:01 pm

JackalJames wrote:I’m surprised I didn’t see anyone mention EEs new model based on the shape of water, unless I missed it? I’m absolutely in love with the Yacuruna, the medium is perfect for my next toy while I work up to medium flint. And the natural coloration is exactly how I would imagine the fish man from the shape of water to look. So a win all around in my book, perfect shape/size/texture/and based on a creature I fantasize about.

it was mentioned a month ago. Must have just missed it is all. We were talking about it hours prior to its release.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Killveous

Postby Killveous » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

Hahaha, screamy pointed out these comments before but alas, I will explain; While his HOME and place of origin is the Amazon, it doesn't mean he does not travel by sea, lake and river all around the world to meet new friends like his lucky partner in the pictures or, perhaps even team up with his best friends the Orca and Hippocampus which you see him swimming with in the teaser artwork, along with their new friend Cody visiting them in his little boat who is fishing for new pals too perhaps?

So, doesn't matter where you are, you might just run into him if you are close to water! :O be sure to check your bath tubs <3
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:56 pm

I asked it in another thread, but I thought I'd ask here as well. What are EE's super surprise and deluxe surprise options like? Do they really go all out? How are they with requests for not including certain colors and such? I'm seriously considering a small, soft Yacuruna. Possibly a medium Wraith and/or medium Reptilian too.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”